10 Best Hotels To Stay In Intervale New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Intervale New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Intervale New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Intervale New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Intervale New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Intervale New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Intervale New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Intervale New Hampshire:
Stonehurst Manor Including Breakfast and Dinner
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Stonehurst Manor Including Breakfast and Dinner is located in North Conway in the region of New Hampshire, just 26 miles from Lincoln. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Jefferson is 29 miles from Stonehurst Manor, and Jackson is 6 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 51 miles away.
- Everyone was warm and welcoming. The food was tremendous and they have the best lounge in the country. Looking forward to next visit.
- We loved everything.. rooms were exceptional in comfort and cleanliness. Breakfast and dinners were included in our stay at the lovely on site restaurant. The food was great, staff extremely pleasant and helpful. A very cozy great room with fireplace for morning coffee or cocktails later in the day. Would love to, and can’t wait to return again.. They even gave us homemade cookies for our return trip home.
- Dinner and breakfast were good.we loved the location.
- Great honeymoon. Pleased with everything, service was outstanding.
- Loved the views from my room even thought it was small, it was comfy and cozy. The food was to die for. Absolutely a great deal.
The 1785 Inn
Located in North Conway, 26 miles from Lincoln, The 1785 Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Jefferson is 29 miles from The 1785 Inn, and Jackson is 5 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Kearsarge Inn is located in North Conway, just 27 miles from Lincoln.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.Jefferson is 31 miles from Kearsarge Inn, and Jackson is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 50 miles from Kearsarge Inn.
- The room was beautiful. Large and sunny and clean.
- My wife and I spent two nights for our two-year wedding anniversary and had a lovely time. The Inn got in touch with us before our stay to make sure everything would be ready for us upon arrival since we were coming from out of state. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating (offered us wine glasses and let us borrow a corkscrew) and they gave some great recommendations for dining in town. Our room was cozy and beautifully decorated with pictures of local heritage. Everything was clean, neat and immensely comfortable. Plus great coffee and tea every morning in the parlor downstairs. Nothing like turning on the fireplace and curling up with a glass of wine and watching the Winter Olympics in the heart of the mountains with the one you love! We will be returning for many years to come!
- Location, neatness, New England charm, money for value. Really like coffee and OJ in the morning.
- The size of my bed and the room was amazing (room No 14)
- .A great stay in North Conway. Located in walking distance of restaurants and shops in town. You could roller skate in the huge toom and bathroom. The decor matched the age of the house and getting into and out of the room was simple. This room could go for $200 or more per night in foliage season, so it was a great bargain for mid-week winter.
White Mountain Hotel and Resort
One of our top picks in North Conway.Surrounded by the natural beauty of Hale’s Location, this elegant North Conway resort features a year-round heated outdoor pool and hot tub overlooking the mountains. Free Wi-Fi and 2 dining options are also provided. Daily full breakfast is included.A flat-screen TV and a fridge are found in each Colonial-style room of the White Mountain Hotel and Resort. A coffee maker, work desk and iron are also included.The Ledges Dining Room serves nightly specials with fine china and candlelit tables. Tullamore Tavern offers a variety of drinks and full dining menu including pub food.Guests of the White Mountain Resort can enjoy a wide range of spa and massage treatments. A fitness center, game room and golf course are also available.Echo Lake State Park is next to the resort and is accessible by walking trails. The waterfalls of Diana’s Baths are a 6-minute drive away.
The outdoor pool was great
The dinner at restaurant was delicious
- The bed and pillows were so comfortable, the staff were happy to assist with anything we needed, they didn’t give us the impression we were putting them out, which was great!They were very friendly and always smiling!
- Nicely placed off the beaten path, but parking is not at all handy. The rooms are just average, I have actually had better rooms for far less. Paint was peeling around the windows, the broken metal stopper for the tub was just left on the shelf in the shower. the shower head they boast about really wasn’t very good. Basically the description is over rated. This is a 119.00 room NOT a 289.00 room by any stretch.
- Love the out door hot tub, heated pool and the bar and restaurant
- Al,the bartender,was great. Also breakfast staff.
- The outdoor pool was great
Old Field House
This Intervale Inn is within 5 miles of the North Conway town center and the Mount Cranmore Ski Resort. Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the property and there is an outdoor pool.Each room at the Old Field House includes a refrigerator and a cable TV with a DVD player. The suite also has air conditioning and heating in all rooms.Guests staying at the Old Field House Intervale can enjoy an on-site game room. The hot tub also provides an opportunity for relaxation.The Hartmann Model Railroad Museum and Merriman State Forest are both a 5-minute drive from the property.
- The whole house is extremely cozy, with several fireplaces, a lot of room to spent the evening in the common places, tons of DVDs to see in your room and of course the outdoor jacuzzi. The location is also great – in a quiet place near Rte. 16 & 302, close to Attitash and Wildcat ski areas and to North Convay with its restaurants. We’ll be back!
- The waffles were so delicious I would come back just for them !
- The breakfast was great! The owners were caring and engaged with the guests.
- Warm,cozy atmosphere. Friendly owners good breakfast. Close to good skiing climbing etc. and restaurant walking distance away.
- went there for my husband’s birthday and i call to see if they can get me a cake and the owner was soo kind of gong to get me one thank you and don’t talk about the waffle were super delicious
Swiss Chalets Village Inn
One of our top picks in North Conway.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Swiss Chalets Village Inn is located in North Conway in the region of New Hampshire, just 26 miles from Lincoln. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Jefferson is 27 miles from Swiss Chalets Village Inn, and Jackson is 3 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 53 miles away.
- the staff was very helpful. They kept the room clean. Location is close to skiing, restaurants, and other mountain activities.
- I liked everything about the room and the experience we had can’t say anything bad about our stay the room was the staff was nice you could not ask for a better place to stay in North Conway for the price I can’t wait to go back in the summer
- This was our second time staying at this property. The location is very close to the center of North Conway. Rates are very reasonable compared to other area properties. Hot continental breakfast is nice. Our room is clean (also has clean sheets). Friendly owners/staff that live on site. Property is attractive to the landscape (nice views).
- The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were awesome!! Big and fluffy. The rooms were quite large and came with a full kitchen. Will stay there again
- Very private. Breakfast was good. Staff were friendly
Forest Glen Inn
Located in North Conway in the region of New Hampshire, 27 miles from Lincoln, Forest Glen Inn features a playground and hot tub. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Excellent location to Cranmore Mountain off the main strip. Comfortable Murphy bed and well-stocked kitchen area. Great for a weekend get away.
- Staff was great. Room very clean.Bed comfy. Views were great.
- Clean. Kitchen well stocked except no dish soap. Wifi and DVD player in room. Sofa bed better than hard Murphy bed for a pregnant woman. Maybe should have brought a sleeping pad to suppliment mattress. And bring dish soap.
- The heat in the room was 58 degrees in the dead of winter unbelievable.. The maintenance guy called me a baby and said do you want to call 911 for you …He also said it’s cold outside so that’s why your room is cold… The owner said it’s not in their policy to give refunds… merry Christmas
- The staff was very friendly and helpful! I thought the room was a good value for the price. It was so nice to have a full kitchen in our room! It was a close driving distance to the outlet mall and to downtown. I would definitely stay there again!
1768 Country Inn
1768 Country Inn is located in North Conway, just 27 miles from Lincoln.The rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 49 miles from 1768 Country Inn.
- Lovely, friendly owner. Location is perfect. Good breakfast supplied. Some rooms have been done up ours certainly hadn’t been.
- Breakfast was awesome!!! Owner/host was awesome!
- Leaving. Never go back again and will tell friends and family to stay away.
- Bed very poor. Need new mattress, other than that it was wonderful friendly and clean.
- Owner was accommodative, helped offering inputs to visit around, was very considerate about young kids staying
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway
One of our best sellers in North Conway! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway offers accommodations in North Conway. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Lincoln is 27 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway, and Jackson is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Rooms were great, clean , just right other then you could see lights out in hall way, gap was too big on bottom of door.breakfast was pretty good too??
- Free breakfast. Movie night for kids with popcorn & sweets
- Great location, very friendly staff. Good rooms.
- The accommodations were just what we wanted . Breakfast offered a wonderful selection of food. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Lovely desk and breakfast staff. Eager to be helpful. Nice clean pool area, though small, Very centrally located to everything in North Conway. Attractive room and convenient parking
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Conway
In New Hampshire’s scenic White Mountains, this North Conway hotel has spacious rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an indoor pool and hot tub.The rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Conway include a cable TV and refrigerator. There is also a sitting area and a coffee machine.Guests can use the computer with free Wi-Fi in the hotel’s 24/7 business center or enjoy the on-site game room.The North Conway Holiday Inn has a daily breakfast that includes eggs, cinnamon rolls, yogurt, tea and juice. Free coffee is also provided.Mount Washington Valley Children’s Museum is a 4-minute drive from the hotel and Black Mountain Ski Resort is 12 miles away.
- The coffee and breakfast were great. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The hotel has a warm, family feeling atmosphere. It wasn’t over crowded, which was nice. The room was very quiet, clean and had a comfortable bed. The pool and jacuzzi was clean and very nice during the day, since it was in a 4 season sun lighted room! Also it’s perfectly located around stores and restaurants. I would definitely return again!
- Great property, nice pool, friendly staff and excellent breakfast every morning.
- The staff was very friendly and went out of their way for me.
- The beds were extremely soft and comfortable. Pool area was nice. All facilities were clean. Very happy with stay!
- I really loved the location. It was in the middle of some good great attractions, and even better restaurants. ( if you decide to stay at the hotel , don’t miss the Black Cap Grille about a 1-2 min drive , the food is amazing )Back at the hotel, The service was amazing and staff were very friendly. They offered breakfast, which me and my daughter loved. ( they even had a pancake machine) YUM! The Indoor pool was absolutely the highlight of my daughters trip . I would definitely recommend and look forward to coming back.
Top Hotels In Intervale New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Intervale New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Intervale New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Intervale New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!