10 Best Hotels To Stay In Interama Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Interama Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Interama Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Interama Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Interama Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Interama Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Interama Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Interama Florida:
Sole on the Ocean
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This oceanfront hotel features direct beach access, a business center, and an on-site spa. Shopping, dining and entertainment at Miami Beach are a 20-minute drive away.Sole on the Ocean hotel guest rooms are furnished with iPod docking stations and flat-screen cable TVs. A sitting area and private terrace are also available.The Miami Beach Sole on the Ocean features an outdoor swimming pool with ocean views. Guests can also take advantage of the tour desk for help discovering the area or get a massage at the spa.Miami Beach’s historic Art Deco district, which has unique shops and famous restaurants, is also close by. Oleta River State Park is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- we arrived at the hotel and our booking of a suite hadn’t been sent to the hotel and the suites were sold out. However the staff did their best to accommodate us. but if we book on your site we expect to get the room that was sold to us.
- Need renovation. Not ready yet for a $400 a night price point.
- The staff was absolutly lovely, offer stellar service and are very accomodating where they can, allowing early check in and late check out. The room was spotless and well kept, quiet with a fabulous view.
- Amazing staff everywhere!! So friendly!!! I loved my week there. Amazing bed too! Bathroom amenities were lovely too!!!!
- The beach-side location is of course great and several members of the staff were quite friendly and helpful.
Residence Inn Miami Sunny Isles Beach
One of our top picks in Sunny Isles Beach.Residence Inn Miami Sunny Isles Beach is located in Sunny Isles Beach, just 12 miles from Miami.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Miami Beach is 10 miles from Residence Inn Sunny Isles, and Fort Lauderdale is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Breakfast buffet was awesome! Gym facility was adequate for my needs.
- Almost everything. It’s new and very clean, good room size, nice swimming pool, good breakfast and friendly staff. We had a problem with our booking for our dates and had to find something instead. We saw everything available on Sunny Isles and it’s definitely the best for these money. We were surprised by situation with hotels in Miami..
- The property was very nice and we arrived early and were able to get into our room early!
- Friendly staff. Great rooftop pool. Very clean and slick design.
- El servicio de su personal fue muy bueno y expedito.
Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel is located in the Bal Harbour neighborhood in Miami Beach, just 9 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 12 miles away.
Bal Harbour is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and restaurants.
- The hotel is very clean, and it has excelent location.
- Staff were horrendous nobody speaks English. We arrived at 11pm at night and only security where present and would not give us our room key as he didn’t want to ring the manager up as he felt that wasn’t fair on her as she was sleeping. So after standing at reception for 3 hours arguing we eventually were given a key to a room a great start to our honeymoon. Even though the hotel knew we were arriving late and we had all our paperwork printed out. We had no apologies or anything to say sorry for mix up or what ever they wanted to call it.
- studio was big enough for 5 people, we feel like in home we have everything we need to be conffortable.
- Bed was very nice the furniture was different I enjoyed my room the view of the harbor
Nothing. They believe they have a boutique hotel. they look like, but is just a simple hotel, with a very bad service. Always you need something, They want to charge extra for everything. I feel cheated. One of my daughters had to sleep on a sofa for the entire stay. They sell a department where supposedly fit comfortably 6 people, but only fit 4. It has a King bed and 2 smaller beds.
I pay for 4 adults + 1 child of 17 years. However I wanted to charge for the extra bed, which I did not accept. I told them that I would complain to you. They did not care at all. I sent 2 mails to the Manager. No one answered me at all. The service is appalling. The staff leaves a lot to be desired. I really want that you. I would really like to get my money back. It had never been so bad in a hotel. It was a total dislike.
Grand Beach Bay Harbor
Grand Beach Bay Harbor is located in Miami Beach, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sea View Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This European-style hotel is on a beautiful Atlantic Coast beach in Bal Harbour Village, experience contemporary luxury in an ideal setting for a soothing and memorable vacation.Sea View features a fitness center, beauty salon, and pool lounge chairs for a fee. A business center with high-speed internet and photocopying facilities is available as well.The Terrace Room features American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Pool Bar serves a variety of beverages including beer and specialty cocktails. The Emerald Lounge has evenings of light fare, wine, and seasonal entertainment.Spend the day on the private beach just steps away for swimming, relaxing or parasailing. Enjoy the walking/jogging path with a physical fitness course conveniently on-site. The Sea View has everything necessary for every guest’s enjoyment and relaxation.
Bal Harbour is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and restaurants.
- staff were wonderful, service was quick and most courteous, beds were very comfy, view was fantastic
- The heated pool, the location right on the beach, the view from the room.
- Smaller in size,good location,shops, and restaurants..
- This is an older hotel but still very elegant. Right on the beach and the rooms have excelant views of the ocean.
Refrigerator and microwave (upon request). Balcony is good.
Easy access to pool and beach.
TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor is located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 11 miles from TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor.
- The property was beautiful! Perfect location! The staff was amazing and so accommodating our entire trip, we will definitely be coming back to this hotel. Not one thing I could complain about
- Everything was awesome!! Friendly staff, spacious rooms, and a clean environment. Located in the perfect location with a beautiful view. I’d recommend this location to friends and family. I’ll definitely be staying there again!!
- Everything was good the pool rooms toilet lobby excellent
- Everything thing about the hotel was luxurious. I loved the roof top pool area and the view of the city at night was magical.
- The staff was great and the facilities are brand new so it was the perfect stay for my in-laws. Beautiful hotel and location on the water was AMAZING!
Days Hotel – Thunderbird Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Days Hotel – Thunderbird Beach Resort is located in Sunny Isles Beach in the region of Florida, just 13 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami Beach is 11 miles from Days Hotel Thunderbird, and Fort Lauderdale is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from Days Hotel – Thunderbird Beach Resort.
Stayed one night prior to taking cruise out of Miami. After reading reviews I had low expectations. The rooms are dated but the location was excellent. Pool was big and has direct beach access.
Good value for price if you need a short-term stay.
- The location was great but the facility although impeccably clean is very dated and has many small age associated maintenance issues. The staff were very friendly but overall this resort needs a total makeover. It’s way past it’s prime.
- The property in located right on the beach which is wonderful. Each room has a kitchenette and a balcony overlooking the pool area and the beach. The pool is well maintained. There is a hair salon and gym on site. The restaurant food is reasonably priced and quite good.
- Continental breakfast was not offered as said in the description
- The location was amazing, woke up to a great sunrise. I really underestimated this place.
- Stayed one night prior to taking cruise out of Miami. After reading reviews I had low expectations. The rooms are dated but the location was excellent. Pool was big and has direct beach access.
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall offers accommodations in Aventura. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Miami is 13 miles from Courtyard Miami Aventura, and Miami Beach is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 8 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall.
- Professional and friendly staff, welcoming and helpful.
- The hotel is close to the Aventura Mall (about 5 minutes by car) and they also have a shuttle to take you there. The restaurant in the hotel is nice, with fair prices.
- Pleasant staff and willing to assist suggestions on shopping and transport. I would stay again if in the area.
- Our room was under reconstruction. Very uncomfortable. Not worth my money
The bed was extremely comfortable, the staff very helpful, and friendly. The entire hotel had a feel of being like a home. Warm friendly staff.
The pool area was particularly pleasant in the evenings
Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Italian villa-style hotel is 1 block from Bal Harbour Beach and the boutiques at Bal Harbour Shops. It offers an in-ground hot tub and suites with free Wi-Fi.Each of the contemporary suites at Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel feature a full kitchen and views of the courtyard. Guests can relax in the living area and watch a DVD on the flat-screen TV.The front desk of this design hotel is open 24 hours a day. Lounge chairs are available in the tropical courtyard.The Normandy Shores Golf Course is 3 miles from the Sun Harbour Hotel. Miami Beach is a 10-minute drive away.
The staff were so accommodating and helpful. We have stayed there before 4 years ago, and once again the same staff were there to welcome us and make our stay so comfortable.
Keep going Lous and Vanessa – you make the botique Hotel special.
- We liked the room the suite gave us and the ability to cook for ourselves when we wanted to. Also nearness to the beach, shopping areas and restaurants as well as a base for visiting the rest of Miami.
- Likes: The size of the room. The decor. The cleanliness. The friendly attitude of the staff. The in-room coffee service. The on-site free parking.
- Great hotel in terms of comfort and staff. The location is good with a really nice beach very close by – however, there are no facilities there (washrooms, places to eat or drink) so you have to come back to the hotel and the surrounding area for that. For those of you used to European/Spanish type resorts, it’s not like that. This is also some way away from downtown Miami and South Beach. However, there are some great facilities on the doorstep if all you want to do is relax in and around the hotel.
- location for my purpose – opposite the conference venue
- The staff were so accommodating and helpful. We have stayed there before 4 years ago, and once again the same staff were there to welcome us and make our stay so comfortable.
Daddy O Hotel – Bay Harbor
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Daddy O Hotel – Bay Harbor offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 11 miles from Daddy O Hotel Bay Harbor.
- Happy hour with wine was a nice touch, the bagels at breakfast were delicious. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and nicely appointed. The location was so great for walking to the beach or to restaurants.
- The bed was comfy to my surprise ..check in/out was easy/fast
- Area outside. Nice to have a drink. Happy hour. Nice new rooms.
- The shower with temperature setting, the location to the beach, the stylish attractive laid back atmosphere. The staff is amazing and made my birthday night.
two story small hotel in a clean safe neighborhood with easy parking and entry to the lobby and to the breakfast area. Staff all very personable and friendly. The rooms are large enough to be comfortable with a king size bed, matching nightstands with good blinds to keep out the light at night and no noise from surrounding rooms or outside. Good A/C and individual controls. Carpet though clean is aged and needs replacement.
The Palm restaurant immediately adjacent to the hotel is world famous and provided an unexpected treat at the end of our long day.
Top Hotels In Interama Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Interama Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Interama Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Interama Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!