10 Best Hotels To Stay In Indian Wells California – Top Hotel Reviews
Indian Wells California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Indian Wells California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Indian Wells California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Indian Wells California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Indian Wells California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Indian Wells California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Indian Wells California:
Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa
This resort features a private golf course, full-service spa and an outdoor pool. It offers daily housekeeping services. Palm Springs Aerial Tram is 20 miles away.Renaissance Indian Wells Resort’s rooms have deluxe bedding which includes down comforters and comforters. Each room has cable TV with pay-per-view TV options.Renaissance Indian Wells Resort has 7 restaurants and cafes. Cava serves Californian specialties in an outdoor setting and Italian delicacies are featured in Sirocco.Renaissance Indian Wells Resort is 14.5 miles from Palm Springs Air Museum and Palm Springs International Airport. El Paseo shopping venues are a 5-minute drive away.
- We could hear elevators running every hour even at 3 in the morning. Really annoying.
- I feel the hotel is so nice and very family friendly. My kids and I really enjoyed the table tennis and the fire. Cozy and fun. I love the gym. Everything is good. The seafood buffet is pretty good.
- Staff was very polite and helpful. We were able to get an early check-in. The room was very clean and spacious.
- The grounds are beautiful. Rooms were clean and the bed quite comfortable.
- Our main reason to choose this property is the pool area and the great staff that works in that are. Always willing to accommodate no matter how hectic. Thank you Kim and Margie
Sands Hotel and Spa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Sands Hotel and Spa is located in Indian Wells, just 13 miles from Palm Springs. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. La Quinta is 5 miles from Sands Hotel and Spa, and Indio is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 11 miles from Sands Hotel and Spa.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort
In downtown Palm Desert, this hotel is 1.4 miles from El Paseo and its shopping options. The hotel features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A daily cooked-to-order breakfast is served at the Best Western PLUS Palm Desert Resort. Free coffee and juice are included.A refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Palm Desert Best Western PLUS. All rooms include a cable TV and a air conditioning.Free access to the gym and tennis court is provided to all guests of the Best Western PLUS. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.Many golf courses are within 2 miles of the hotel, including Shadow Mountain Golf Course. College of the Desert and McCallum Theatre are both a 4 minute drive away.
- The breakfast was super. It was well prepared and ready in a timely manner. The dining room was attractive and the refreshments easily available.
- The property was a tremendous value. Not to hype Bookings.com but they killed the pricing on my stay. Easily 30% lower than my last stay in the desert. The room was nice. Not palatial but we stayed 5 nights and enjoyed our time. The breakfast was made to order off of a limited menu and was very good. No reason to go hunt for a breakfast spot.
- Everything.Breakfast is always great. Weather: some cold days – which is unusual here.
Breakfast better than most
Brewery and Steakhouse very close
- The made to order breakfast was delicious, quick, & convenient
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.This Palm Springs resort’s amenities include 2 championship golf courses, and a complex of 5 pools. Its luxuriously furnished rooms include LCD TVs and marble bathrooms.All of the rooms at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort offer views of the hotel’s pools and gardens. Guests can take gondolas tours of the waterways from the hotel’s gondola deck.Guests can play tennis on the hotel’s clay and grass courts. There’s also fitness center with state-of-the-art. The hotel’s extensive spa offers a wide range of treatments.JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort offers Californian cuisine at the Rockwood Grill, and Japanese dishes created by ‘Samurai chefs’ at the Mikado. The hotel’s lobby bar offers freshly prepared sushi. Room service is also available.The JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa is 4.5 miles from the El Paseo shopping district, 5 miles from the The Living Desert Zoo & Botanical Gardens and 9.7 miles from the Oasis Waterpark.
- The only good part about this property is the staff – they were exceptional at the spa, the hotel bar, bell people, and concierge
- Poor customer service. Would not expect it at the luxury resort.
Great place – boys had fun – we relaxed . Awesome weather that we had in December – even tanned
Would recommend this hotel
- The room was extremely clean and comfortable. Excellent guest service, they really treated us wonderfully. The spa is exquisitely beautiful. I had an excellent facial and and lovely massage. The food is outstanding and the wait staff is top notch at the Rockwood Grill, although more vegetarian choices would be helpful. Room service was prompt except on New Year’s Eve which was expected so we ordered early and it was fine. Any issue or problem we had throughout the stay they were happy to help resolve.
- Location is great, amazing golf course, great spa, staff is super friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed dour day time here
Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in La Quinta.This 4-star hotel in La Quinta, California boasts a full-service spa, an outdoor pool and a restaurant. The all-suite hotel is less than 5 minutes from Old Town La Quinta.Every suite at Embassy Suites Hotel La Quinta offers a separate living room with a dining area, microwave and refrigerator. An iPod docking station and 2 TVs are included.Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel and Spa features a well-equipped gym, full-service business center and a library. A games room and bicycle rentals are also available.Spa Hibiscus at Hotel La Quinta Embassy Suites has 8 treatment rooms offering a variety of services including massages, facials, body and beauty treatments.Café LQ is located in the atrium. Guests are provided a continental breakfast, evening manager’s reception and room service.The Living Desert Southern California Zoo and Botanical Gardens are a 15-minute drive from this hotel.
- Beds were very comfortable. Room needed ew furniture. Light fixtures barely worked. There was scum in bottom dining hot water bins which held bins of food.
- Front desk staff Mary was very helpful in arranging a different room for us. We loved the new room with its balcony overlooking the pool, and easy access to the elevator, pool and parking. Breakfast was delicious and all the meals we had in the restaurant were great.
- The breakfast was great there was even a fresh egg station where you tell them want you want on the egg and they whip it off right there. The place was quite and very clean. You were really able to get a good nights sleep and, I think because the place was full we got a free upgrade
- Location in La Quinta. Good ameneties: heated outdoor swimmingpool, nicely equiped gym
- Very friendly, professional staff. Had a great massage.
The Inn at Deep Canyon
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.This hotel is just 1 miless from The Living Desert/Southern California Zoo & Botanical Gardens. The Inn at Deep Canyon features an outdoor pool, garden and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms provide a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Decorated in a traditional style, each room also has cable TV.During their stay, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast and the hotel’s barbecue facilities. They can also use the business center.Deep Canyon Inn is 1 mile from College of the Desert and several golf courses, including Shadow Mountain Golf Course. It is 13 miles from Palm Springs International Airport and 17 miles from Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.
- Close to restaurants and downtown Palm Desert. Warm and comfortable room where everything worked. That’s different from a lot of well-rated places we’ve stayed at!
- Nice people, breakfast was nice. Pool area was wonderful. Location was excellent.
- It was quiet at night, and we enjoyed time in the hot tub, towels supplied on site. Breakfast was good, you could sit in or outside. Liked the fun statues around the yard.
- Super location – great price and no extra “fees” typical of Palm Springs/ Palm Desert hotels. This is a SIMPLE place, very comfortable; no frills. Usually sold out so book early.
- we did not like the mattress. very uncomfortable.
Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta
Featuring a spacious outdoor courtyard pool and a putting green, this La Quinta hotel is 3 miles from I-10 and less than 30 minutes from Palm Springs International Airport.The elegantly decorated rooms of Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta contain dark wood furniture and a kitchenette with granite countertops. Two TVs, an iPod docking station and free internet are included.Guests are welcome to enjoy the fitness center, containing cardio equipment, weights and a TV. Gifts, snacks and drinks can be purchased at the on-site store.La Quinta Homewood serves a “Suite Start” hot breakfast buffet each morning and hosts a reception every Monday-Thursday evening with a light meal and beverages.The Homewood Suites La Quinta is less than 2.5 miles from Indian Springs Golf Club and less than 15 miles from the Fish Traps Archeological Site.
- The front desk had no idea how to direct us to our room – even with a map in hand we got confused and had to return for additional directions. Would help if the map coincided with the actual buildings. Buildings ONLY have numbers on the outside, the map has none. Breakfast exceeded expectations and the breakfast room was bright, sunny and large.
- The breakfasts were varied and enjoyable, the staff too.
- The breakfast was good, the evening lunch was nice also.
- My stay was overall excellent. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Great staff, nice clean big room. Great breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rancho Mirage
One of our top picks in Rancho Mirage.Offering beautiful mountain views and an outdoor pool, this decorative Rancho Mirage hotel is on Highway 111. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast are provided.A flat-screen TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each modern room at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rancho Mirage. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also included.Guests of the rancho Mirage Holiday Inn Express & Suites can enjoy the on-site hot tub and fitness center. Barbeque facilities and a 24-hour front desk are also available.Living Desert Zoo and Gardens is less than 5 miles from the hotel. Big League Dreams Sports is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- Room was not as small as I expected! All was perfect. Breakfast good enough! We are satisfied
- Staff was good except front desk, customer service was poor.
- I really enjoyed having breakfast included with the room and the other amenities offered by the hotel. The friendliness of the staff made it a pleasurable and easy transition when arriving and departing.
- The staff were very pleasant. The breakfast was adequate and many choices were available. The location fabulous.
- Friendly staff and nice breakfast included with our stay. Walking distance to nice restaurants.
The Chateau at Lake La Quinta
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Chateau at Lake La Quinta is located in La Quinta, just 17 miles from Palm Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Indio is 4.4 miles from The Chateau at Lake, and Idyllwild is 25 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Location very special. Our room was in the original building, which was a big plus. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast on the patio great, while the weather cooperated
- I have stayed at La Quinta several times and decided to give The Chateau a try. The reception staff were friendly and check-in was simple. The restaurant and outdoor seating area was nice although I did not eat at the restaurant. I was able to add an additional nights stay easily.
- The room (private bungalow) was beautifully decorated with a sliding door that opened to a small patio right on the lake. It was extremely quiet and relaxing.
- Honored request for handicap room. Bathroom was large with a good shower. Could have used more grab bars. Wifi worked very well. Dinner was in a lovely space. We could have eaten outside by the lake but wanted the coziness of inside. Having coffee outside in the morning was great
- Very nice and very clean,close to shops,pool heated,jacuzzi also very nice,room with view on lake,very pretty,will return
Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert
Surrounded by over 120 golf courses and minutes from the El Paseo shopping district, this hotel in Palm Desert, California, offers comfortable guestrooms with free wireless internet access.Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert – Rancho Mirage features a free daily breakfast. After breakfast, guests can go for a swim in the outdoor pool or play a game of tennis. Guests can also work out in the well-equipped fitness center or play a friendly game of shuffleboard.The guestrooms at the Palm Desert Holiday Inn Express provide convenient amenities such as microwaves and refrigerators. After a busy day, guests can relax on their semi-private patio or balcony with a cup of coffee from the in-room coffeemaker.
- The breakfast was great. The front desk staff were helpful and friendly. The pool was clean.
- Rooms were comfortable and clean. Good bed, and good breakfast
- The Breakfast was far better than we expected, we also liked the flexibility of the staff.
- Very clean, excellent mattresses, easy and friendly check in.
- I really appreciate that fact that the reservations where canx, due to customer oversite and the on-site manager was able to correct the problem with the accommodations. The breakfast was outstanding along with the room.
Top Hotels In Indian Wells California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Indian Wells California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Indian Wells California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Indian Wells California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!