10 Best Hotels To Stay In Indian Harbor Villa Delaware – Top Hotel Reviews
Indian Harbor Villa Delaware is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Indian Harbor Villa Delaware. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Indian Harbor Villa Delaware. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Indian Harbor Villa Delaware. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Indian Harbor Villa Delaware right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Indian Harbor Villa Delaware with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Indian Harbor Villa Delaware:
Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott offers accommodations in Bethany Beach, just 16 miles from Ocean City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 29 miles from Bethany Beach Suites, and Rehoboth Beach is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Staff is so helpful. Breakfast was great, many choices and eggs. Clean room, and everything you need to use in the kitchenette. Pool heated and has long hours. Having a balcony so close to the ocean was wonderful.
- Had a wonderful time. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean. Beautiful views of the ocean.
- Staff went above and beyond to give us clean quiet accommodations after first room was surrounded by unruly out of control guests. Rhea the manager and Maggie a desk clerk did everything they could to make us comfortable at midnight when they were dealing with guests and children running around with food, riding carts, trashing this beautiful hotel.. Thank you
- Super cute and cozy feel. Very Beachy and modern, clean and staff was friendly and helpful! Also you can’t beat the beach being right there!
- Bed were very comfortable and room and kitchen area were a nice size.
Holiday Inn Express Bethany Beach
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. A 5-minute walk from the beach, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a daily hot breakfast. Several shops and restaurants in downtown Bethany are within a 10-minute walk of the hotel.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every guest room at the Holiday Inn Express Bethany Beach. Cable TV and a coffee maker are also available in all rooms.Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the Bethany Beach Holiday Inn Express. Guests can visit the on-site fitness center or use the business center. Laundry facilities are provided.The Bethany Beach Boardwalk is a 12-minute walk away. Rehoboth Beach Outlet Shopping Centers are 14 miles from the hotel.
Beds were soft and not king
We did not sleep
Shower was horrible
Food was really bad
Pancakes rubbery and Juice watery
- The Staff was helpful and friendly. The Breakfast was better then I expected.
- It was clean and quiet. Staff nicely gave us the double with seating as we were there waiting for daughter to play in tennis tournament.
- The service on a desk was excellent and atmosphere was a very professional. The seven nights in the Holiday Inn Express Bethany Beach will be memorable. THANKS.
- The sausage was great. Staff, excellent. Parking, very relaxed. Ice water, added bonus.
- Beds were soft and not king
Gold Leaf Hotel of Dewey
One of our top picks in Dewey Beach.Located in Dewey Beach, 26 miles from Ocean City, Gold Leaf Hotel of Dewey features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 19 miles from Gold Leaf Hotel of Dewey, and Rehoboth Beach is 2.1 miles from the property. Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is 34 miles away.
- Breakfast was Great !!! Exercise rm was Great !!! Staff was Very Friendly !!! Very Close to 🌴 Beach 💕👍👍👍🎈😁😁😁
- Loved the bed and the pillows. It was a great getaway even though the weather was blah and many places were closed due to the time of year. I just needed time to myself.
- Staff were awesome. Lori greeted us and made us feel very welcome.
- The parking was so convenient, there is a garage witin the hotel. The room was modern, clean, and had plenty of space for my husband and I.
The breakfast room was bright and well provided for. Yoghurt, butter, etc. in a refrigerated cabinet. Possible to make waffles and oatmeal. Eggs and sausage available. Toasters for english muffins and bagels. Loved the coffee machine – would have needed more days there to try all the options!
Letty took care of everything!
Parking available on the level of your room.
Beds comfortable with nice linens. Towels good and fluffy.
Surf Club Oceanfront Hotel
Located in Dewey Beach, 27 miles from Ocean City, Surf Club Oceanfront Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.Cape May is 19 miles from Surf Club Oceanfront Hotel, and Rehoboth Beach is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 34 miles from Surf Club Oceanfront Hotel.
- The view of the beach was amazing. The updated furnishings gave it a very fresh look.
- The place was charming. The room was very clean. The view was gorgeous. The furniture was updated.
- Beautiful view of the ocean and right on the beach!Great!
- Clean simple and comfortable. Loved the ocean view
- The view from the beachfront rooms is beyond articulation. The huge wall window provided the perfect view of the sunrise. The kitchen provided us the opportunity to have a leisurely, romantic breakfast with a beautiful beach backdrop. The room provided great space for the two of us. The staff was helpful and immediately responsive to needs (tissues.) It was a beautiful, romantic experience. The bonus was the bay side (one block west) that provided a perfect view of the sunset. Will definitely return.
Hyatt Place Dewey Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Dewey Beach hotel features a private beach, a complimentary hot buffet breakfast and rooms with cable TV. Delaware Seashore State Park is a 5-minute drive away and free Wi-Fi is provided.Each room at the Hyatt Place Dewey Beach has modern décor and a 42-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A hairdryer, ironing facilities and air conditioning is included. Select rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.A 24-hour front desk and free parking is available on site. A cash machine, luggage storage and a babysitting service is also available. Guests can use the on-site business facilities or fitness center.A variety of dining options are less than 1 miles like Nalu Hawaiian Surf Bar & Grill and Summerhouse Restaurant, which serve American fare.Rehoboth Beach Country Club and Old Landing Golf are a 15-minute drive from Dewey Beach Hyatt Place. Wilmington University is less than 3 miles away.
- Location, friendly staff, spacious and comfortable room.
- The first room was not ready was dirty. Had to work back up to front desk horrible
- Room was clean, cleaning staff was great, all the staff was great
- Breakfast was great, room size was excellent, cleanlyness
- BREAKFAST WAS GOOD BUT WISHED IT WAS UNTIL 11:00. BEDS VERY COMFORTABLE
Atlantic View Hotel
Located in Dewey Beach, 27 miles from Ocean City, Atlantic View Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Cape May is 19 miles from Atlantic View Hotel, and Rehoboth Beach is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 34 miles from Atlantic View Hotel.
- Great location! Staff was wonderful! Beautiful view from 2nd floor up. No elevator. Continental breakfast, but great. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate 24 hrs. Steps from the beach. Nice quiet town in the fall. Close to everything.
- Location, location, location! How blessed we were to wake up to the sun rising over the Atlantic with the sounds of the waves crashing! Then to walk to Sunrise Restaurant for a hot, delicious, BIG breakfast. Don’t miss it!
- The staff was very informative and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Great Place!
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. We went in the off-season, so there were hardly any people there, which was what we were hoping for. The beach access and the view were excellent.
- the young gentleman at front desk was very helpful. I told him , I was having a problem walking up four sets of stairs so he moved us to a lower room and apologize because he couldn’t get us on the first floor.
Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach – Dewey
One of our top picks in Rehoboth Beach.Centrally located between Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach, the non-smoking Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach-Dewey is close to all of the tax-free shopping at the Rehoboth Beach Outlets.All guest rooms at Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach-Dewey include refrigerators, hair dryers and cable TV with HBO. Handicap accessible rooms are available.This Rehoboth Beach, DE features a business center with access to fax and copy services and large business rooms with data ports and spacious work desks. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Many outdoor activities are nearby like golf, tennis and miniature golf. Several restaurants and cocktail lounges can also be found in the area.Hotel features and amenities include free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi access, free local calls, free newspapers during the week and free coffee.Guests are invited to relax by the indoor heated pool after a long day of work or play.Cape Henlopen State Park and Delaware Seashore State Park are located just a few miles away, offering miles of shoreline with swimming, surfing, fishing, boating and picnicking. The Cape May County Park & Zoo is only 23 miles from this Rehoboth Beach, DE hotel.
- The front desk staff, and especially the housekeeping staff were very friendly, professional and accommodating. We will visit again, and again, and again.
- Friendly reception staff, very spacious and clean rooms, great location. Good restaurant right next door. Air conditioner actually worked. Breakfast was good. No noisy partiers. No issues–would return.
- I liked this hotel because it was very clean and quiet. The breakfast was nothing exceptional but for a quick bite and a good cup of coffee, it was fine. It was nicely located for shopping, entertainment, and the beaches. The staff was friendly and helpful. I’d stay again. Good value for the money.
- The room smelled like fresh linen. It was a great size! The staff was friendly and helpful. The indoor pool was heated and clean.
- Extremely clean, staff was really helpful, friendly and easy to find
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Canalside Inn offers accommodations in Rehoboth Beach, just 28 miles from Ocean City.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cape May is 18 miles from Canalside Inn, and Wildwood is 24 miles away. Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Great locations steps away from the downtown strip, but tucked away from outdoor noise. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Bathrooms were updated.
- Quiet, room had everything needed and nothing beyond, so space was maximally utilized. Staff person we met was very helpful. Immaculate throughout. Terrific value.
- Muffins,bagels, cerals, toast, juices & coffee
- It’s the first time being there the online pictures off the place looked very unique so we decided to give it a go. The room was beautiful very fashionable decor and beautiful colors. Parking was very comfortable. However the front desk person was for me personally not very welcoming and I had to sign a document where if I damage anything in the room I’ll be responsible for it which I guess it’s standard but the whole experience makes you feel on edge! Red wine stain on carpet $100 charge smoking in room $300 etc. which makes you feel like even a scratch on the wall you will be charged for it. Breakfast was beyond basic just bagels, cereal , or fruit preservatives yogurt etc. very much pre packed food. But the beauty off this hotel in outstanding Its really a beautiful place to stay just lay in bed and don’t move because you will be charged !!!
- The fresh coffee in the room was a great surprise. The bed was very comfortable. The colors in the room were very beach oriented and made you feel comfortable.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rehoboth offers accommodations in Rehoboth Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ocean City is 28 miles from Hotel Rehoboth, and Cape May is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It was very comfortable. The staff was outstanding. It has a restaurant on site where they make fresh pasta every day
- Great location and great hotel. My kids loved the room.
- Loved the robes…size and cleanliness of room…turn down service as well as evening reception!
- The hotel was extremely clean and beds we’re very comfortable!
- The rooms were nice , the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was edible. And the hotel was very clean and enjoying to look at
This Rehoboth Beach hotel is located just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and the boardwalk. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a rooftop sun terrace with panoramic views.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every room at the Atlantis Inn. The air-conditioned rooms have cable TV and an en suite bathroom.Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel and free parking is provided. Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities at the Rehoboth Atlantis Inn.Tanger Factory Outlets are 2 miles from the hotel. Jungle Jim’s waterpark is 1 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and accommodations nice. Parking was excellent, close to beach and stores.
- Great location with easy access to all the wonderful restaurants in the area.
- Location, price, the Staff. Overall stay was very comfortable.
- I didn’t like anything about this property at all the sheets on our beds were not change dirty sheets!
- Melissa (Hotel staff member) was a life saver!! I had a windshield wiper that decided to stop working when it was pouring down raining. She recommended “The Garage” a very reputable place to get your car fixed. They were very professional and friendly and had me back on the road in no time! Melissa is a very hard worker and very knowledgeable on places to go and eat especially on a Sunday. They had hot coffee and tea in the morning and she always was in a good mood and greeted you with a smile. She is the type of person who would go the extra mile to make your vacation go just right! This is very rare in hotel workers. I hope her boss reads this and gives her a raise!!! Otherwise she needs to go UNION!! LOL. And I would be glad to help her with that! LOL.
Top Hotels In Indian Harbor Villa Delaware Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Indian Harbor Villa Delaware to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Indian Harbor Villa Delaware but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Indian Harbor Villa Delaware. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!