10 Best Hotels To Stay In Independence Stann Creek – Top Hotel Reviews
Independence Stann Creek is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Independence Stann Creek. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Independence Stann Creek. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Independence Stann Creek. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Independence Stann Creek right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Independence Stann Creek with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Independence Stann Creek:
One of our top picks in Placencia Village.Featuring free WiFi, Paradise Resort offers accommodations in Placencia Village. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for canoeing.
- The staff overall were some of the best we have had in all our travels. It was very relaxing and quiet a very homey feeling.
- Staff were incredibly friendly and we truly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is wonderful and is in a great location.
- Good location close to town centre and on seafront.
Having bicycles and kayaks available added value to the trip.
Room 10 was wonderful, also room 12 has a full kitchen and living room. Allan made karaoke fun,even for those who don’t normally participate.
- In a residential neighborhood close to town, great owner, staff, all amenities as described, including bikes, kayaks, private 2nd story balcony, free airport pickup
Mariposa Beach Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mariposa Beach Suites offers accommodations in Placencia Village. The hotel has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available.
- The cabins are beautiful and the view is great. They have a nice pool, bar area, and landscaping. It’s an easy trip into town on bike or taxi and most of the tour companies will pick you up at the hotel.
Thank you very much to Sharon and Bruce for our unforgettable time at Mariposa!
This place was even more than what we expected.
All the pictures u see at this page are exactly the same when you see them in person , or even better!
Awesome food at the restaurant. Will never forget our afternoons sitting next to the swimming pool, watching the see and eating some great food! From taco fish , to ceviche shrimp and any other thing we had the chance to try, was delicious.
Hope to come back some day!
A big thank you for trusting us 🙂
- Sharon and Bruce were fantastic; very welcoming and helpful. Mariposa staff were amazing! Thank you all for your kindness and professionalism.The food was delicious, private beach was relaxing and I will definitely return!
- Lovely place. Good food though breakfast a bit disappointing as no yoghurt or cereal and the fresh fruit didn’t include mango or papaya. Cocktails very good. Lunch by the pool great. Nice piece of beach. Clean pool. Very good rooms. Owners very helpful.
- Pet friendly resort. Lovely restaurant on site with excellent breakfast and dinner selections. Beautiful sandy beach.
The Ellysian Boutique Hotel
The Ellysian Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Placencia Village. The hotel has a sun terrace and spa center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available.
- The location was fantastic! The staff amazing! The room was luxurious! The mattress was the best.
- Suite was very large and comfortable to move around in. Welcoming water and cocktails were a great bonus. Front staff helpful. Bed very comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed and in very close proximity to the popular bars and restaurants. The staff was extremely helpful and quick to get us any information we needed as well as set up tours for us.
- The high quality of everything – the staff, bed, bathroom, hotel, even the beach was pristine. The location into town was perfect (we were essentially in the middle/north end of Placencia village). Other reviews we read somewhere mentioned the staff only being there only from 8am-8pm. We found they were mostly there earlier in the morning, and it was not a big deal at all. One time we forgot our room key, oops! At 10:00pm, we called the number the front desk gave us for after-hours help, and the groundskeeper came over within 2 minutes and let us into our room. We would absolutely come back to the Ellysian. It was our trip to Placencia even better.
- Staff was excellent and friendly. Great view of the ocean. Bed was very comfortable. Easy walking access to downtown.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Serenade Hotel offers accommodations in Placencia Village. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage space, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.
- Miss Anna was very nice and helpful with any of our questions or needs. The staff also did laundry for us at a really cheap rate.
- Great location. Great view of the lake from the terrace. Only 1.5 km walk to the La Torres supermarket; 2.0 km to fruit market and bus station. Peace and quiet. Friendly staff. Good coffee throughout the day. Good WI-FI.
- We have stayed 5 nights and everything was great from the beginning. We loved the possibility of using fully equipped kitchen. The location and area is great and if you are lucky as we were, you can see wild dolphins in the pier.
- Location, location, location. Close to everything Staff friendly and quick to see to my needs.
- It was a nice quiet spot easily accessible from the landing dock. Host was very kind and accommodating, rooms were basic but comfortable and the a/c worked.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Village Inn is located in Placencia Village. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.This inn has a private beach area and bike rental is available.
- Jacob, the owner, is one of the nicest and most helpful people you will ever meet and in Belize that is a high bar. Great location on beach, near town, homey – not spanking new – but well cared for.
- Fantastic little cottage right on the beach. Jacob (the manager) is so helpful and friendly.
Cabanas in paradise
Jacob and Tyron will do anything you need to make your vacation
You don’t need a 5 star hotel in Placencia this place was perfect
- Cute, spacious, functional bungalow right on the beach. Staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating. Thank you, Jacob! Free loaner bikes were a huge help getting into the village. Fully equipped kitchen was great – we made our own breakfast every day which was useful as there weren’t any cafes etc within easy walking distance, and we were up early for scuba diving every day. Within a couple minutes walk of Splash Dive Center, which was great.
- the owner and his right hand assistant where extremely helpful when we needed something, even offering to go to town for groceries for us. the resort was just far enough away from the village to be peaceful.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Belizean Nirvana is located in Placencia Village.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- the ocean view and sounds. The room amenities. The wonderful owners and staff. The quaint town and pleasant people.
- Ocean front property with a beach that was cleaned daily in the heart of Placencia Village…. there is no way to beat this location! The room was clean and modern with all of the amenities you could need. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Breakfast on the rooftop patio was a great way to meet your neighbor and to hear about some activities to do and who to go with.
- Fabulous location. Amazing staff as well as the owners take care of everything you need. I highly recommend!
- This place was the perfect fit for our family of three. We stayed in one of the first-floor suites, where a small gate at the bottom of the short stairway down to the beach was perfect for keeping our two-year-old safe. Breakfasts on the rooftop deck and the provided kayaks were highlights for us. Friendly and conscientious staff, great location. We will be back!
- It’s impossible not to relax at the Belizean Nirvana. Great attention to detail, even filtered water in the faucet! Definitely raised our bar for what a boutique beachside accommodation in the Caribbean could be.
Blue Sky Hotel
Blue Sky Hotel offers accommodations in Placencia Village. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Placencia, Wild Orchid Villas offers self-catering accommodation features free WiFi in all areas and free parking. 2 bedroom Villas offer infinity pools.Villas and apartments will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a patio. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. The private bathroom comes with a shower.At Wild Orchid Villas you will find a private beach area. Other facilities like grocery deliveries and water sports facilities are offered. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, horse riding and fishing.This property is 1.2 miles from Placencia Airport.
- the beds were comfortable, there was a lot of peace and quiet and privacy. The views are also very nice.
- This house offers complete privacy. It’s a modern designed house, which we love. It’s a two bedroom, two and a half bath house with a small, saltwater pool. There is plenty of closet space and great bathrooms. The caretakers were not only nice, but took care of our every need. The interior is very well decorated. It is too far away from town to not have a car. We rented one when we got here, which helped us explore the peninsula. We would definitely rent this again if we came back for a family dive trip.
- The staff and people there are very friendly and accommodating.
Very quiet place, with its own sandy, romantic beach! And great service Therese – thank you very much! I would definitely recommend this address !!! 🙂
- House was beautiful. Staff was very hospitable. Property was gorgeous. Private beach all to ourselves
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Nautical Inn is located in Seine Bight Village. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- The door of my room practically opened to the beach.
- employees ,Rubi Dassia,hali,Cyril. They did all humanly possible to insure our stay was good. Ok the pool needs cleaning and the place needs updating. This is the owners responsibility. The sun rises were awesome. The location was seconds from the Carribean ocean. I love the belizean people. Very spirital and loveing. I say God is alive and well here.Great chinese restaurant across the street.
Alugamos 2 quartos para 5 pessoas, eles deram nos uma suite, a dolphin suite!
- El personal del hotel es muy amable y el hotel está en una excelente ubicación
- La atención personalizada de los dueños del lugar que lo hacen un lugar familiar, la ubicación es inmejorable, mucha naturaleza, poco ruido, servicios completos y cercanía de adquisición de insumos…perfecto…para volver a ir.
Singing Sands Inn
Located in Maya Beach in the region of Stann Creek, 6 miles from Placencia Village, Singing Sands Inn features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The inn has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.This inn has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing. The inn also provides car rental.
- General ambiance — swimming pool, restaurant, beach, and grounds were exceptional. Lots of shade if you wanted it. Saltwater pool had shade and sun and lots of comfortable places to sit or lie. Manager/owner was very professional and helpful. Bicycles and kayaks available free. Meals were excellent with daily specials.
- A beautiful resort where you can have some time in peace. A place where you can unwind!.. Right at the beach! 🙂
- We liked the whole concept of the resort cause it’s smaller and very calm and relaxing. We enjoyed the pool and kayaking to the near island.
- The staff was great. The room a bit dark but loved the indoor/outdoor combined bathroom shower, very beachy. Beautiful grounds. The fish dinners were good. Loved the hammocks on the beach, perfect for a book and a nap. Very quiet with an “island feel”. Enjoyed the week very much.
- The rooms were nice and we enjoyed kayaking to the island
Top Hotels In Independence Stann Creek Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Independence Stann Creek to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Independence Stann Creek but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Independence Stann Creek. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!