10 Best Hotels To Stay In Imbaya Imbabura – Top Hotel Reviews
Imbaya Imbabura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Imbaya Imbabura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Imbaya Imbabura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Imbaya Imbabura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Imbaya Imbabura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Imbaya Imbabura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Imbaya Imbabura:
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the city, Casa Julita is located in Ibarra. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
San Andres Lodge & Spa
Located in Ibarra, 14 miles from Otavalo, San Andres Lodge & Spa features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- beautiful spacious room with great shower room. staff were extremely helpful and very professional
- Everything great, very quite, above average room, nice pool, food excellent, grounds spacious, good value for money, highly recomend
- The place was nice and clean. Staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable.
- Beautiful place. Rooms are super clean and roomy. Gardens are lovely.
- Great Breakfast! Spacious room was good. Sauna was also nice. I also had dinner at the restaurant, and their foods were awesome. I met very nice friendly travelers there and had a wonderful time.
One of our top picks in Ibarra.Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Ajavi is located in Ibarra in the region of Imbabura, just 12 miles from Otavalo. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 37 miles away.
- Somos antiguos cliente. El hotel está bien mantenido.
- El hotel, su ubicación y todos sus servicios son excelentes.
- El restaurante y la cafetería tienen platos exquisitos, la atención es muy buena, en el hotel las habitaciones están cómodas y limpias, y ofrecen un buen descanso
- sus muy buenas instalaciones y la amabilidad de su personal
- PERSONBAL AMABLE, ME AYUDARON CON UNA CUNA PORQUE VIAJABAMOS CON UNA BEBE, LA UBICACION DEL HOTEL.
One of our top picks in Ibarra.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Montecarlo offers accommodations in Ibarra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Montecarlo.
- This hotel is in a good location in Ibarra. The room was very clean & basic…..a nice bathroom with a good shower. Water was warm. You can hear everything in hall, outside, upstairs, etc. Good buffet breakfast.
- I liked the Montecarlo enough to go back and stay there again for another 3 days. The staff is excellent and very responsive. The rooms are comfortable and bright and I enjoyed town.
Staff was very prompt at our arrival.
Breakfast was fairly decent and pleasant.
Simple and efficient facilities
- this is an excellent hotel, the resturant in the evening and the breakfast were superb, the management and staff were fantastic
- Great breakfast, perfect location near everything, friendly staff
One of our best sellers in Ibarra! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hosteria Cananvalle offers accommodations in Ibarra. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- An absolutely wonderful place, a paradise garden with lots of humming birds and singing birds. Thank you Carlos for sharing your goals and meaningful visions. We wish you good luck and great success!
- Doreen and Carlos are amazing hosts and took really good care of us, as if we were family. The location, down a small cobblestone road, is superb. We overlooked the gorge right from our room. You are in the midst of beautiful flowers, trees, and terraced farmland. A very relaxing stay, outside of Ibarra.
- This is a truly magical place to stay. Oranges, mandarins, limons, berries and coffee all growing around the property. The food is delicious and the dining room looks out over the gardens and humming birds feeding out the windows. Carlos and Doreen have created a sanctuary. The casitas are private and quiet with gorgeous views and porch swings. This is a place for a peaceful extended visit and there’s lots to see and do in the area. Carlos arranged two different tours for me that were truly memorable. The area surrounding Ibarra turned out to be one of my favorite regions of Ecuador. Thank you, Carlos and Doreen for making it a very special stay!
- Wonderful family run accommodations in outstanding setting.
- We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend it to others. It’s a good location for visiting Ibarra, Otavalo and the beautiful surroundings (including the Tren de la Libertad), it might not be in the centre of town but it’s easy and cheap to get taxis around. The setting is stunning, food very good, and our hosts both welcoming and very interesting. We will miss the bird show at breakfast!
Hotel Plaza Victoria
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Hotel Plaza Victoria is located in Ibarra in the region of Imbabura, just 13 miles from Otavalo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 37 miles away.
- It is located on the middle of everything, restaurants, churches and banks. The breakfast was good and love the fact they can prepare different types of eggs.
- It is in the center of Ibarra, so it is a great location. Close to everything. It is a very decent hotel considering the price.
- Tiene hermosa vista a las montañas y se alcanza a ver un nevado precioso
- La habitación muy cómoda, muy buena atención del personal. Muy buena ubicación en el centro de la ciudad.
- Muy cómodo para estancias por trabajo y bien ubicado .
Featuring free WiFi, Hospedaje Miami offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ibarra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shops at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 37 miles away.
No reviews yet.
El Balcon de los Reyes
One of our best sellers in Ibarra! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, El Balcon de los Reyes offers accommodations in Ibarra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 38 miles from El Balcon de los Reyes.
- Home like breakfast always served with a smile, beds are confortable
- Hermosa vista, habitaciones sencillas pero cómodas y en una ubicación perfecta para descansar pues está alejado del ruido.
- la vista y la atención también la limpieza de la habitación, muy cómoda
- Hace honor al nombre, es todo un balcón de reyes por la vista, la piscina y el excelente servicio. Ahh, y el desayuno real igual, con jugo extra y fruta para recuperar energías.
Spent four days at this property. Super, super clean. A fantastic “post card” view of the lake and mountains. Best breakfast in a long time.
Pasé cuatro días en esta propiedad. Súper, súper limpio. Una fantástica vista “postal” del lago y las montañas. El mejor desayuno en mucho tiempo.
Hostal Fevilamir offers accommodations in Ibarra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- We were only here for one night but the staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. My boyfriend and I don’t speak any Spanish and they staff helped us order a pizza on the phone to the hostel. Thank you staff at Hostal Fevilamir!!
- Maria and Giovanni…. The couple that run this facility are amazing people. They went above and beyond to assist my family and I with all needs. From Maria walking with me 5-6 blocks to catch a cab. To Giovanni going out of his way to accompany me to take care of private business to ensure I was handled properly. The thing is that they dont speak english, but that is not a factor because they just genuinely care about the people they host and want to make your stay the best possible. They were a blessing from God and definitely made our stay the best yet in Ecuador. Even my children found them wonderful. Thank you so much Maria and Giovanni.
- The staff was very friendly and the location was very convenient for us. They were also very helpful and gave us an option of rooms to stay in. The whole family was there and they were all so sweet. The water was hot and the room had a TV!
- The place was clean and the staff was very helpful
- I had booked this place specifically because it was a 6 minute walk to the bus station, as we had a very early 5 am bus to catch to Banos the next day. I had noticed that the reviews weren’t great so I had low expectations but I was pleasantly surprised. We got a double room with our own private bathroom and it was all spacious and clean and the bed was comfy. It took a bit of time for the hot water to come but it did come and so I managed to get a nice hot shower. There was 24/7 people at the desk (in Spanish only, of course). When I went out at 4 am to take a look, the guy was sleeping in the adjacent room but woke up and asked me if I needed a taxi. It was nice that someone was always there to provide help if needed. The hotel is also close to the Laguna Mall, which is nice if you want a quick jaunt around some shops (though the mall itself was quite disappointing for North American standards).
Located in Ibarra, 13 miles from Otavalo, Hotel Miraflores features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 37 miles away.
- The staff was super friendly and tried to accommodate my requests where possible. The hotel is clean. There is limited parking available in the basement. The bus terminal is right down the street, and there are many shops within walking distance. Breakfast and lunch is available in the hotel.
- Very central hotel with large rooms and friendly staff.
Habitación cómoda y muy limpia.
Una llamada directa de la administradora para verificar cómo estuvo la estadía, y su ofrecimiento personal de mantener lo que estuvo bien y mejorar lo que sea posible en mis próximas visitas
- El aseo en las habitaciones y la cortesía del personal que nos atendió.
Top Hotels In Imbaya Imbabura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Imbaya Imbabura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Imbaya Imbabura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Imbaya Imbabura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!