10 Best Hotels To Stay In Illetas Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Illetas Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Illetas Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Illetas Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Illetas Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Illetas Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Illetas Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Illetas Majorca:
Riu Palace Bonanza Playa
One of our top picks in Illetas – and a guest favorite.
Riu Palace Bonanza Playa is located on the seafront in Illetas, just 4.3 mi from Palma. It offers direct access to the sea, an outdoor swimming pool and free access to its spa.Elegantly furnished, the modern air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony with sea views and satellite TV. They also include a private bathroom complete with amenities. Free WiFi is available.The Bonavista Restaurant offers impressive sea views and serves Spanish and international cuisine. Guests can watch as the hotel’s expert chefs prepare their meals. Please note that men are required to wear trousers. Information about the restaurant’s opening times is offered at the reception.Guests can also enjoy more informal dining at the poolside bar, or at the coffee shop. The Madison Music Bar hosts live music and shows.Featuring a hydromassage pool, the Riu Palace’s spa also offers sauna facilities and Turkish baths. Treatments include massage and wine therapy.Illetas has regular bus connections to Palma, there is a taxi rank outside the hotel and the island’s airport is 12 mi away. Puerto Portals is a 10-minute drive from the Bonanza. An on-site diving club is available for an extra charge.
- This hotel is a gem. Everything was perfect, the room, the breakfast and the staff. Highly recommend!
- Good staff, tried to resolve issues well.. Kind people 🙂
- The location is wonderful. The indoor pool and spa were lovely. The food (dinner and breakfast buffets) were absolutely incredible! For the price we paid, I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. I can’t imagine being any happier with the accommodations.
- Beautiful location and water views. Take your pick if swimming in the pool or jump off the dock into the Mediterranean. It’s easy to go into town on buses.
The hotel is in a perfect location: easy with parking or the bus, close to Palma, highway or Portals. It has beautiful swimming area, both breakfast and dinner are amazing and the food is delicious.
The staff (especially Tolo and Fran) made sure we had an amazing stay, you can see they want you to feel comfortable and enjoy the place
The bed is comfy
The shower is great
There’s no really kids area at the pool so it’s very quiet, not many families with kids
Barceló Illetas Albatros Adults Only
This stylish, adults-only hotel is on the seafront with stunning views of Palma Bay and direct access to a natural cove. Barceló Albatros features a spa, an outdoor pool and hot tub and a range of massage treatments.The modern rooms at Illetas Albatros feature a chic design and include a flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Barceló Illetas Albatros is 4 miles from central Palma de Mallorca. The Bendinat Golf Course is just under 1 miles away and Puerto Portals is a 5-minute drive away.Spa facilities include a heated swimming pool, sauna and a hot tub. There are also massage rooms with sea views. You can also use the on-site gym.The Barceló Albatros has à la carte and buffet restaurants, specializing in tapas and Mediterranean rice dishes. There are two lounge bars, one of which serves cocktails on the roof terrace during the summer months.
- The staff (i believe his name was Gastov) was a really helpful gentleman.
- This was our first time to Mallorca, and we really loved the property and the staff. The front desk employees were so very friendly and thoughtful.
- From start to finish we definitely got more out of this hotel than we paid for! We were greeted with a welcome drink and very helpful information. Staff instructed us where to park (for free) and we’re VERY accommodating. The room was nice and clean. Breakfast came with the room and I highly recommend the omelet and mini muffins! We ended up eating dinner at the hotel
- one of the best hotels i have ever stayed at. Breakfast and dinner were awesome. Everything is just so good. the sea view room was extra beautiful. It was an incredible experience since the hotel was in a wonderful area and the beach is so close to the hotel. I recommend it to everybody ( a see view room with breakfast and dinner) and i will come back again as soon as possible to this hotel.
- That you cannot reaserve sunbeds – it prevents the morning rush
Gran Melia de Mar – Adults Only
Located on the sea front in Illetas, Gran Melia de Mar-Adults Only is set within beautiful gardens and features a small exclusive beach. This stylish hotel features 3 swimming pools and an extensive spa.Each of the bright, air-conditioned rooms at the Meliá has stylish, modern décor, a flat-screen TV and a special pillow menu. Rooms also feature balconies with sea views.Red Level guests enjoy additional, exclusive services such as free valet parking, VIP check-in, free Nespresso coffee, free access to the Spa’s thermal circuit and access to the Red Level lounge with free drinks.For an additional charge, guests have access to the SPA BY CLARINS, where health and beauty treatments are available. The spa includes a Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, hot water indoor pool and a hot tub. The fitness center is available 24 hours and it is free of charge.Gran Melia de Mar has 4 restaurants, including the the Amaro Lounge, which offers light food, drinks and cocktails, a poolside restaurant Bardot, specializing in fresh fish, rice dishes and seafood meals. Arrels by Marga Coll is a fine dining restaurant offering tasting menus, with a beautiful terrace and sea views, serving traditional Mallorcan cuisine with a modern twist, and is only open for dinner. Perseo offers a Mediterranean dining experience with sea views and surrounded by pine trees.The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Portals Nous Marina and central Palma is just 4.3 mi away. Bendinat Golf Club is a 10-minute walk from the Meliá.
- room was not to our liking as overlooking the TREES
Our stay was great at the hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful. The housekeepers were wonderful, came twice a day and did an excellent job. And they loved our dog 🙂
The lady who hosted us at breakfast and dinned was amazingly attentive, remembering all the guests’ names and making us always feel special!
It was very pleasant to spend all day at the hotel, swimming in the pool or sea and lounging in the shade! The food at the restaurants was very good as well.
- The attention to every small detail, from the clarins products to the quality towels to the champagne and cheese platter, was the best of all the hotels we stayed at previously!
- Service wasn’t great very slow ! Other than that everything perfect !
- It is a beautiful property set in the perfect Mallorcan location. Food was excellent with the most amazing staff. Martha, Dominique Paris, Toni and James are just a few who were impeccable in their service to us. They made us feel at home and ensured our comfort at all times.
Riu Bonanza Park
In extensive lush gardens and half a mile from Illetes Beach, the Riu Bonanza Park offers sea views. It features 2 outdoor pools and accommodations with balconies and free Wi-Fi.The Riu Bonanza has spacious rooms and bungalows with air conditioning, satellite TV and a minibar.Traditional Mediterranean cuisine is served at the Ses Forquetes buffet restaurant, which features a terrace overlooking the sea. There is also a poolside snack bar and a lounge bar.Parking is available for a fee and central Illetes is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Bendinat Golf Club is just over a quarter mile away. There is a direct bus to Palma, which stops outside the hotel and connects guests to the city in 20 minutes.
- Our stay at the hotel exceeded our expectations. From our reception at the hotel to the checkout process, everything went super smoothly. The food was very delicious and although we do not eat pork, we found plenty of other meals to choose from. Although we had the option to use the spa facilities included, we could not utilize it due to our short stay. Overall, the management and staff were very kind and caring, which only made our stay in Palma even more pleasant. To summarize in a nutshell, it was a great experience to stay at hotel Bonanza and we would stay here again once returning to Mallorca in future! ☺
- Employees were super friendly and caring. The room was spacious and nice, large shower and balcony with view. I really love the pool, clean and very enjoyable. The bus stop is just in front of the hotel and the beach 5 min away!
Wonderful staff, our garden suite was perfect for me my mum and 21 year old son… wonderful veiws and such a big rooms.
Lovely touch with the wine and fruit .
Bus straight to Palma outside the door which was so conviniant .
We will be back ?
- Staff was super friendly, helpful and nice, one of the best locations in Illetas, close to the beach, bus stop and taxi stop, swimming pool was large and clean, overall hotel was very clean
It was in a nice, quiet location. We had a lively side view of the sea from our room. The beds we’re extremely comfortable and we we’re nice and close to the pools. The staff were so friendly and accommodating.
The manager seemed to be there nearly all the time which gives you the impression that he takes pride in the hotel and is Keen to help and answer questions. We aked if my daughter and her boyfriend could come and eat with us one night and that we would pay the extra cost and they invited them as their quests, which was a lovelygesture.
One of our best sellers in Illetas! With a garden and terrace overlooking the sea, Roc Illetas offers 2 outdoor pools. This 4-star hotel is located in Illetas, on Mallorca’s south coast, and looks onto Palma Bay and has direct access to the sea.Roc Illetas has 4 buildings: Clasico, Adelfas, Mimosa and Buganvilla. The last one is separated from the rest by a public road. Set near clear blue water coves, the accommodations features views of the Mediterranean sea.The air-conditioned rooms feature a private balcony or terrace and satellite TV. They also come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms offer sea views.The buffet restaurant at Roc Illetas serves international food. There is also a poolside bar, as well as a café with a terrace with fantastic sea views.The hotel has an indoor pool. There is also a free internet corner, TV room, arcade games room and table tennis tables. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Bendinat Golf Course is just 800 feet away from the hotel. You can drive to central Palma in around 15 minutes and buses stop outside the hotel. Parking is available on site for an additional cost.
- watching the sunrise and sunset over the Mediterranean sea from our terrace was priceless.
- a good breakfast , you can eat inside or out on the terras, it is really good.
- The hotel facilities and layout were very interesting with tiered floors leading down to the sea, our room had an amazing sea view and balcony. The service and food were very good with an excellent breakfast and evening meal.
- This is a lovely hotel and my 5th visit. It is in a great location.
- Lovely friendly staff and very helpful. Amazing location, wonderful facilities, tasty food with lots of variety. Amazing sea view, all round a wonderul hotel!
Hotel Bon Sol Resort & Spa
This enchanting, family-run hotel overlooks the Bay of Palma, from its location among pine trees and tropical gardens. Descend through these gardens to the rock-lined pools and the secluded beach below.At the top of the Bon Sol you will find a Moorish tower offering amazing views across this picturesque bay in southern Majorca. From here, you can head down through the lush gardens, passing by the sun terraces, scenic swimming pools, spa facilities and down to the small, sandy beach on the Mediterranean Sea. Other great facilities include tennis courts and a winter conservatory.Inside, the Arabian-influenced decor, antique-style furniture and precious artwork combine to give the feel of a Medieval castle. This unique atmosphere is made more welcoming by the informal, family atmosphere.
- Room and dining accommodations were excellent and met all expectations. Staff friendly, professional and attentive.
- The swimming area is gorgeous, the beach is non-existent but there are tons of loungers (even if everyone puts their towels and bags on chairs at 7am!
- Lovely family friendly place with most excellent food! It is family run and it shows. Book early for this is a very popular destination that still manages to feel personal and intimate!
- The Hotel is amazing. We had the best holiday ever. Nothing can improve on this awesome hotel.
- Great location with direct beach access and great pool. Breakfast was good too. Free parking.
Salles Hotels Marina Portals
One of our top picks in Portals Nous.The traditional-style Marina Portals offers stunning Mediterranean Sea views just 7 minutes’ walk from the beach. It has a pool and a spa, and the air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV.Guests have free access to the spa. The spa includes a water circuit, sauna and steam bath, as well as chromotherapy and other relaxation and beauty treatments. It also has a large sun terrace with loungers.All the spacious rooms in Marina Portals Majorca have a private balcony and free Wi-Fi. They have antique-style furnishings and safes. Many of the rooms have sea views.The hotel offers a breakfast and dinner buffet service. The hotel’s snack bar has a terrace, and the Coral Bar offers a range of drinks.Salles Hotel Marina Portals is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the capital of Palma de Mallorca. The bars and restaurants of Portals Nous, as well as the marina, are within 10 minutes’ walk. The hotel has private parking and there is also public parking nearby.
- Close to the beach , have some nice cafe and resturant around , busy stop to city iw close , fast wifi
- A lovely friendly hotel staff were very helpful always smiling.
Staff are always friendly and helpful.
Comfortable rooms, very clean
- The poolside was awesome.very nice hotel. I would like to comeback.specially the beach is so calm and quiet.
- Don’t hesitate to stay at this hotel, don’t need look any further…..
Boutique Hotel H10 Punta Negra
Boutique Hotel H10 Punta Negra is located in the tranquil Costa d’en Blanes with direct access to two picturesque coves. Most rooms have a balcony or terrace with views of the Mediterranean.The hotel’s extensive gardens contain 3 swimming pools, including one for children. There is also a small spa, with an indoor pool, waterjets, hot tub, and a selection of massages. Guests can also enjoy the Despacio Beauty Center complete with a sauna and steam room.During the summer months, breakfast is served on Punta Negra’s main terrace. There is a restaurant with beautiful panoramic views, as well as a lounge bar and a chill-out cocktail bar during summer.Portals Harbor is only 1.2 mi away with a shopping area, as well as many leisure and entertainment activities. The Son Sant Joan Airport is also conveniently located 12 mi from the hotel.
Had an incredible view of the ocean. lovely breakfast and very nice lunch by the pool.
Secluded area away from the crowds.
- I think the places were very nice quiet and lots of space. Everything was so nearly, stuff was so friendly and smiling at all time. The room was so nice, and clean. Nespresso machine is good idea, I drink only this kind of coffee. 2 swimming pools and 2 beach gave more options. I really enjoyed my self! Wish you to keep going with you service and plans in the future. For sure will come again.
- top Location, private beach. Not too far from Palma
- Everything about this hotel was just perfect! The rooms were clean ,modern & spacious, beds were comfy, the view of our room was wonderful! The breakfast was good! The staff were nice! & the location of the hotel is just amazing,I loved the area all around the hotel specially the beaches & the view
A view from the room where we stayed
Food at the restaurant
Good location – nice setting; very calm
- Had an incredible view of the ocean. lovely breakfast and very nice lunch by the pool.
Hotel Hospes Maricel y Spa
The Hotel Hospes Maricel y Spa is an impressive hotel located just a 10-minute drive from Palma de Mallorca. Featuring both modern, 16th and 17th-century architecture, it has an amazing seafront infinity pool and a well-equipped spa.The hotel is made up of the original mansion and a modern annex building with contemporary décor and exposed stone walls. You can access the property’s private natural caves, some of which have been converted into seafront massage rooms.The Bodyna Spa at Hospes Maricel y Spa includes indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a terrace, garden, a gym, and massage services are available.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Hospes Maricel y Spa feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a minibar. Each one includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and some have a private pool.The hotel’s Maricel Restaurant has traditional Mallorcan food and a range of quality local wines. At the bar, you can enjoy a cocktail accompanied by live jazz. Breakfast can be also served on the Mediterranean-style terrace, which overlooks the sea.Hospes Maricel y Spa has a private jetty where guests arriving by sea can moor a boat, and Calanova Sailing Club is 100 feet away. There is a golf course just over a quarter mile away, and you can drive to Palma Airport in 15 minutes from the property.
Beautiful place,terrace and pool location straight by the sea. superb views ,quiet understated luxury.
great breakfast. good restaurant.
The main protagonist here is the Sea!!!
- The staff was extremely attentive without being intrusive. They took very good care of us, above all Daniela, Juan Pedro, Rafa, Darwin and Eva.
- Great hotel with fantastic, very friendly and helpful staff. We were traveling with 3 months old baby. They made it so much easier. Big thanks to Walter and Laura for their help, support and restaurant recommendations. We will be back:)
- The only good thing about this hotel is the view from the terrace!
- Everything about this hotel was wonderful. The staff were lovely and very helpful. The accommodations were to die for. Very comfortable beds and pillows. The view was so gorgeous. I would definitely visit again.
- Beautiful place,terrace and pool location straight by the sea. superb views ,quiet understated luxury.
Hotel Be Live Adults Only Marivent
One of our top picks in Palma de Mallorca.Hotel Be Live Adults Only Marivent features outdoor swimming pools and a gym. The relaxation area, available for a surcharge, includes steam baths and a Finnish sauna. It is set on the beachfront of Cala Major.Air-conditioned rooms have modern décor and include a flat-screen TV, and a bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. WiFi, a safe, and a laundry service are available for an extra charge. Items in the mini-bar carry a supplement.Set on the beachfront, the hotel has an exclusive beach club, Pelicano Beach. Guests will also find 3 different eating options on site at The Bakery, Sports Bar and Burger & Pizzeria.Central Palma is just 10 minutes’ drive away and tourist information is available at the hotel. Palma Airport is 12 mi from Cala Major.
Cala Major is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, relaxation and scenery.
- The staff at the information desk and at the buffet.
- I really enjoy the breakfast with a lot of option for vegetarian and the location with several bars and restaurants in the surrounding.
Free water bottles in the rooms after every clean up
Easy to get to the center
- Overall it was a great experience. I would recommend this hotel highly to all holiday makers.
- It looks like it’s a great party during the summer. It had a nice modern vibe and affordable right on the beach.
Top Hotels In Illetas Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Illetas Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Illetas Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Illetas Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!