10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ilion New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Ilion New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ilion New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ilion New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ilion New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ilion New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ilion New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ilion New York State:
Motel 6 Ilion
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Ilion offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ilion.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.Cooperstown is 22 miles from Motel 6 Ilion, and Rome is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The manager was extremely accommodating, friendly, and helpful. We had a last minute change to make when we arrived due to a booking error (my fault), and he had no problem helping us out. He did not mind at all that we had small children and was very friendly with them. The room was very clean, and he was quick to provide anything extra that we needed.
- Property is under renovation and great changes are being made. Very friendly service.
- The staff was wonderful, when I come through again I will come straight here. Pet friendly this place has plenty of space for your pet and to his or her business. Very happy.
- The owner was wonderful and genuinely pleasant! We in a newly remodeled room clean room comfortably!
- Small refrig and microwave in room. Nothing else did I like
Travelodge Inn & Suites Little Falls
This Little Falls hotel is located a 5-minute drive from the Herkimier Home Historic Site and features free Wi-Fi access and an on-site restaurant. Erie Canal Cruises are 8 miles away.Cable TV and a work desk are included in every room at the Knights Inn Little Falls. They have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Caseys Restaurant and Lounge serves American cuisine for breakfast and dinner. The hotel features 24-hour front desk services and has on-site meeting and banquet facilities.Adirondack State Park is 20 miles from the Little Falls Knights Inn. The Herkimer Diamond Mines are a 15-minute drive away.
- The room I booked turned out to be a suite a double room would have been adequate pricey but good
- Food was great and the overall service was great. Friendly and respectful.
- Yeah it was good stay with the restaurant very congenial and good food
- Many pet friendly properties reek of animals or Carpet Fresh… our room was okay.
- The location had plenty of parking and it was clean. Easy to find. The staff was friendly and informative. Check in was fast and easy.
Red Roof Inn Utica
One of our top picks in Utica.Located off of Interstate 90, this hotel is just one mile from Adirondack Scenic Railroad and downtown Utica. It features freshly brewed coffee and tea in the lobby and Wi-Fi in every room.Red Roof Inn Utica provides guests free parking. This pet-friendly hotel has an outdoor sitting area and weekday newspapers in the lobby.Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view movies. Decorated with blue and red accents, the rooms also have a desk.Stanley Theatre is a 5-minute drive from Utica Red Roof Inn. Utica College and Utica Zoo are within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- If you are on a budget or just driving through this is your hotel
- Inexpensive, clean accommodations. Upgraded by attentive staff to nice sized-room. Had a great run along the historic Erie Canal Trail just over the bridge from the motel.
- It was what I expected. It was warm and the room was comfortable. Coming in from a snowstorm, we were very glad to arrive.
- The beds were big and comfy. Loved the pet friendly part.
- Nice, clean, comfortable and affordable place to stay . Staff was friendly . Easy check in, check out . Great location off of I-90 around plenty of places to eat, shop and get gas. I will definitely stay here again in future trips to Utica.
Days Inn Utica
The Days Inn & Suites Utica is centrally located in the foothills of the Adirondacks, one mile from Adirondack Scenic Railroad. The rooms have free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Guests at the Days Inn Utica receive free local calls, wake-up calls, and USA Today newspapers. Continental breakfast is available, as is access to a gym and business center.Attractions within one mile of Utica Days Inn include Stanley Theatre and Utica Memorial Auditorium. Utica Zoo is 3 miles away and Adirondack State Park is 21 miles away.
- the staff, the location, the ease of check in/out
- Great value and tasty breakfast options, right near restaurants to check out- good spot.
- Location was very convenient. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast did include eggs.
- It is a nice hotel for the price for a short stay.
- Very convenient location. Friendly staff, great value and clean hotel. Would definitely stay there again.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Utica
This hotel in Utica, New York is half a mile off of Interstate 90 and 5 miles from Utica College. Facilities include an indoor pool and a daily continental breakfast.All rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. A tea/coffee-maker and a private bathroom are also included in each brightly decorated room at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Utica.Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the Utica Holiday Inn Express. Guests can use the fitness center and the business center, as well. The front desk is available 24 hours.The Utica Zoo is 3 miles from the Holiday Inn Express. SUNY Institute of Technology is a 5-minute drive away.
- We came with a group the front desk was very accommodating very nice people!!!
- This Holiday Inn is brand-new- when we stayed there, there was not enough time for the place to even get dirty. Location is certainly convenient as it’s near the Thruway entrance; it’s obviously a competitive location- there are no major hotels anywhere else than the little pocket of 8 or 10 right around the highway exit for the city. Overall, the place holds up to the corporate image of a Holiday Inn.
- Nice new hotel, staff very good, friendly and attentive. The room was very comfortable, very clean and a good value.
- Very comfortable beds and great staff. Location was excellent .
- great location, tidy room!! first choice at Utica!!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Utica
Located in Utica, 14 miles from Rome, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Utica features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 44 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Utica.
The room was clean and the pillows were great!
The staff was very accommodating. When the hotel lost hot water that morning they immediately comped the room for our inconvenience and apologized profusely.
- Tina, the front desk staffer, was so friendly and helpful. Plus she gave us cookies!? She also suggested a little cafe, Bite Bakery & Cafe, which was fabulous. We stayed in the king suite, super comfy bed. The hotel rehab is amazing, it is beautiful.
- Rooms are recently renovated and nice – beds are comfy. Lobby area of the hotel has also been renovated – still looks nice but not as grand as I remember from years ago. Bar area was nice and a great place to meet people. No issues whatsoever. Area is sort of meh – but anyone familiar with Utica knows this so not a shock.
- The bedding was extremely clean and comfortable. The rooms are very tastefully decorated. The Hotel Utica is a beautiful historic building and I’m very happy to see it renovated and kept in great condition and remain a vital part of the city. It’s also very convenient to all the downtown businesses.
Kudos to Doubletree for rescuing this gorgeous historical hotel. I was there before the renovation and it felt like it was just hanging on. DT had the resources to really bring it somewhat back to its former glory. Very impressive.
The newly renovated room we booked was also very tastefully, nicely done and the bed super comfortable.
We bought breakfast one morning and it was decent, but not worth $15.00
- The room was clean and the pillows were great!
Best Western Gateway Adirondack Inn
Half a mile off Interstate 90, this hotel has an on-site fitness center and free Wi-Fi. Both Utica College and the Utica Zoo are a 10 minute drive away.Each guest room at the Best Western Gateway Adirondack Inn features cable TV and a work desk. They are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and dark wood furnishings. Select rooms have a kitchenette and a sofa bed.Guests at the Adirondack Best Western Inn can use the business center and 24-front desk services. A game room and a gift shop are also provided.A daily continental breakfast is served in the lobby.The Adirondack Scenic Railroad is less than a 5 minute drive from the hotel. Valley View Golf Course is 3 miles away.
- My husband slept well. It’s the first time in a hotel bed that he didn’t wake with a back ache. The breakfast was great
- Good breakfast and wifi. Room was clean and updated.
- The location was both convenient to the highway and also the centre of Utica. Room was comfortable, parking was plentiful, and the breakfast was good. Front desk staff were very friendly. Nothing not to like.
- It was convenient. The staff was exceptionally nice and willing to accommodate non-dairy options for breakfast.
- Did not have breakfast because they charged for it was not worth it
The Hotel at Utica Centre
This Utica, New York hotel is in the center of the city and is half a mile from the Adirondack Scenic Railroad. Facilities include free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and bar.Each room at the Radisson Hotel Utica Centre features a refrigerator, coffee machine, and flat-screen cable TV. They are decorated in light colors and have a private bathroom.Guests can use the indoor swimming pool and fitness center at the Utica Centre Radisson Hotel.The Garden Grille serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an open-air setting. The Encore Lounge provides full bar service.Utica College is a 7-minute drive from the hotel. The Utica Zoo is 3 miles away.
- The room looked very tidy upon first arrival. The water pressure in the shower was great.
- The bed was very comfortable, but the pillows were much too soft and difficult to sleep on. We also had to turn the thermostat up rather high to make the room comfortable for me and my husband.
- The staff was extremely friendly. The food was decent, and the wait staff was excellent! Kudos to Jamal, our waiter. He took great care of us!
- Very close and convenient to the Stanley Theater, Great value,
- Location great. Easy walk (10 minutes) to Amtrak Station and food and drink establishments along Genesee Street in the city center.
Located in Utica, 14 miles from Rome, Econo Lodge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 45 miles from Econo Lodge.
No reviews yet.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Utica
Showcasing a barbecue and fitness center, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Utica is located in Utica.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 45 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Utica.
- Very clean, reasonably priced, and the food was good as usual.
- The staff was truly lovely; answered all of our questions, suggested take out options for meals (we were there during a storm), and the maintenance man PERSONALLY assisted me with my car when I was having trouble with it. These people could write the book on customer service — top notch all the way.
- Proximity to the Stanley Theatre. Restaurants were nearby.
- the bed was great , breakfast not gourmet but no one expects gourmet it was good
- room was very nice, clean and big! Priced just right. Breakfast was diversified and delicious! The property is right off the NYS Thruway, easy off and to get to. Amble parking. Lots of restaurants in the area.
Top Hotels In Ilion New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ilion New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ilion New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ilion New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!