10 Best Hotels To Stay In Idyllwild California – Top Hotel Reviews
Idyllwild California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Idyllwild California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Idyllwild California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Idyllwild California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Idyllwild California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Idyllwild California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Idyllwild California:
Silver Pines Lodge
Overlooking Strawberry Creek, this historic 1920s lodge is a 10-minute walk from Village of Idyllwild. Guests can feed koi in the on-site pond. Hiking at Humber Park is 3 miles away. All rustic rooms include free Wi-Fi.A refrigerator, microwave and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at Silver Pines Lodge. After a day of rock-climbing, guests can relax during the evening with cable TV.Guests at Silver Pines Lodge Idyllwild have free access to the gym at Idyllwild Chiropractic just a 10-minute walk away. In-room massages are available.Idyllwild Arts Academy is 2 miles from this lodge. Los Angeles International Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
- The room is a little old but so very cozy–actually two rooms: a sitting room with trundle bed and one bed room. We had a wood burning stove. It was perfect for my husband and me. Oh, and there’s a lodge that was very inviting.
- The bed was really cozy. The fire place was so romantic, and the place a stream flowing through it.
This hotel may not be to everyone’s liking. But it suited me so well. I stayed in the remodeled tavern part of the hotel. It was built in 1900’s. The rooms were spotlessly clean, bed was comfortable, linens were fresh and crisp. Pillows were plentiful. I enjoyed a roaring fire and a glass of wine while watching my tv show. Log, wine glasses, wine opener and wi if were all provided. The owner and her pets greeted me as if were an old friend.
Again the place is older and maybe not for everyone. But I had a fantastic experience and a solid nights sleep. A great find for me. I’m excited to explore the quaint mountain town today.
- Bed very comfortable with plenty of extra bedding if required (it is in the mountains). Room heater really first class – kept us toasty in the evenings and turned right down overnight. The view from the room was lovely overlooking a creek. Loved sitting in the sun on our little deck.
- Quaint, really enjoyed the feel of the place, great location, in the heart of the town.
Quiet Creek Inn
One of our top picks in Idyllwild.Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Quiet Creek Inn is located in Idyllwild in the region of California, just 13 miles from Palm Springs.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. La Quinta is 25 miles from Quiet Creek Inn, and Temecula is 29 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The cabin was so cute! Fire place was amazing. Staff was great, and super helpful.
- Microwave in cabin,coffee maker, deck to look out on view. Our dog loved the snow.
- beautiful surroundings, privacy, quiet, cleaner air than L.A., easily accessible from L.A.
- Everyone was very friendly. They also had a small bag of peanuts in your room to feed the squirrels. They were very entertaining to watch. There is a nice little creek behind the cabins of which they have chairs down there just to sit and relax.
- Beautiful location- cabin was suoer comfortable and had all that we needed.
Bluebird Cottage Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Bluebird Cottage Inn offers accommodations in Idyllwild, just 13 miles from Palm Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.La Quinta is 24 miles from Bluebird Cottage Inn, and Temecula is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 14 miles from Bluebird Cottage Inn.
- Bed was comfty, The location was gorgeous… It was freezing but we didn’t feel the cold once we were in our cottage. The staff was great.. Beth gave us a warm welcome into the cold city of Idyllwild.
- Staff was very nice and so accommodating. Room was tidy and comfortable.
- Tony WAS AWESOME! He upgraded us to a Jacuzzi room as we had just come from hiking the PCT. It was an amazing gift.
- Enjoyed the room and the surrounding area. Very quiet and pleasant
- Room was very clean beth at the front desk was a great help she told us where to eat and give us directions to hemet Lake would definitely go there again
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Caliente Tropics offers accommodations in Palm Springs, just 16 miles from La Quinta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indio is 19 miles from Caliente Tropics, and Idyllwild is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Exceeded my expectations. Totally as advertised on-line. Room was clean and stocked with towels and a minibar. Restaurant had surprisingly good food.
- Restaurants were really good. Mediterranean food was excellent!!’
- The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. Plenty of hot water for the shower.
- This place is fine, but nothing special. It’s a fairly average motel with a decent pool.
- The rooms and grounds were kept very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. The front desk area was very welcoming and pretty. Our bed was made every day, and the pool and hot tub area was nice. The restaurant was pretty good, a bit limited and a little pricey, but nice to have so close. The location was great though and the views of the mountains were gorgeous.
Best Western Inn at Palm Springs
Located just one mile from downtown Palm Springs, the Best Western Inn at Palm Springs is nestled at the foot of the rugged San Jacinto Mountains. Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in all guest rooms.The hotel’s prime position just outside Palm Springs make it an ideal base to explore the surrounding desert and mountains and to enjoy all the recreational facilities that this stunning area has to offer.The Best Western Inn at Palm Springs features a 24-hour outdoor pool and a delightful deck, too.Palm Springs Regional Airport, the Amtrak train station and the Greyhound bus station are just 2 miles from the hotel.
- The room was spacious; the bed fairly comfortable with updated linens; the a/c -heater worked well and was fairly quiet; the breakfast was very good.
- Free parking. A simple breakfast came with the room. Beds were comfortable.
- Liked the third floor. Very quiet. They have an elevator and stairs. Straight across the street in the Steinmart strip mall there is a great little Japanese restaurant and an upscale restaurant within walking distance. The pool is against the mountain. Have seen quail and rabbits on occasion.
- I give the breakfast a plus. The room was suitable for the time we spend on this location.
- the towels were softer than the washcloths, coffee was good.
Baymont Inn & Suites Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Baymont Inn & Suites Palm Springs is located in the Downtown Palm Springs neighborhood in Palm Springs, just 17 miles from La Quinta. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indio is 20 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Palm Springs, and Idyllwild is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 1.9 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Palm Springs.
- Perhaps the only thing that I appreciated was the time when I was checking in, the older guy was very orderly and accommodating. He was all smiles.
- My room was clean and comfortable; the front desk staff were pleasant and helpful. I just needed a place to sleep, so wasn’t interested in using the pool or facilities. Nice location — could walk to restaurants, etc.
- The location. Good value for the money. We would stay here again
good food- bagels ,waffles , fruit .
yes ,comfy beds.
- The location is suberb! The room itself (beds, linens, TV) are a bit tired. Good shower pressure though!
Days Inn Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.This hotel is located near central Palm Springs, California and the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. Guest rooms offer balconies or patios with views of the San Jacinto Mountains.Days Inn Palm Springs features a mini-refrigerator and microwave in every non-smoking guest room. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also available.Guests can go for a swim in the hotel’s outdoor pool or use the fitness centre. A children’s wading pool and hot tub are on-site. The 4-acre property also offers tropical gardens and fountains.Rick’s Restaurant & Bakery at the Palm Springs Days Inn serves Cuban and American cuisine. A variety of restaurants are also nearby.
- The room was clean and the pool looked very nice although it was too cold to try it.
- The hotel is very pleasantly appointed and the rooms are quite large and suitably equipped for longer stays. The location is decent and a number of restaurants are within easy walking distance. One of the staff members went above and beyond to get Wi-Fi working for me although it took nearly two hours.
- I liked the pool layout and it’s size. Also liked our room’s location near the pool. It was nice to find a fridge, cannot recall seeing that on the description of the room on Booking.com.
- This was a great inn at a very good price, the pool area was fantastic with lots of sun beds and a spa, great restaurant on site for a really good breakfast which was a good bonus, lots of parking area, really nice helpful staff.
- We liked that room was ready and clean upon our arrival.Did notice that our entrance off parking lot was broken so very poor security.Swimming pool area and grounds were very nice injoyed the sun
Motel 6 Palm Springs East
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Motel 6 Palm Springs East, located 3 miles from Palm Springs International Airport, offers rooms with cable TV. It has an outdoor pool, Wi-Fi and mountain views.Guest rooms at Motel 6 provide a seating area. They are equipped with alarm clock radios and telephones.Laundry facilities are available to guests. Palm Springs East Motel 6 also offers free local calls.The motel is 2 miles from Palm Springs Art Museum and Spa Resort Casino. It is within 5 miles of Knott’s Soak City Water Park, Palm Springs Air Museum and Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.
- Nicely refurbished rooms. Loved the walk-in shower (didn’t have to lift my legs).
- My rooms was very dirty full of dust the toilets was not clean at all with hairs on the top and inside the si k was full of toothpaste and I ask for towels and they told me no because the manager get upset.
- front desk woman called to see if all was OK with our room – impressive
- The staff was wonderful so friendly very impressed
Simple but had some palm springs charm from the 1960s. Pool looked nice and well kept although I did not have time for a swim.
The rooms were very clean, although a bit Spartan. But I was in need of a nice place to stay at an inexpensive rate. Couldn’t have asked for a better setup.
Ace Hotel and Swim Club Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.In Palm Springs, California, near activities such as shopping and golf, this unique hotel offers contemporary guest rooms with free wireless internet access, a spa and an on-site restaurant.Ace Hotel and Swim Club features 2 outdoor pools and an outdoor fireplace. After a workout in the fitness center, guests can relax with a massage in the hotel’s full-service spa.All guest rooms at the Ace Hotel offer a flat-screen TV and MP3 docking station. Guests will also appreciate bath products from Rudy’s Barbershop and views of the city, pool or mountains.King’s Highway restaurant at the Ace Hotel and Swim Club serves American cuisine made with seasonal, organic ingredients whenever possible. In the afternoon, guests can enjoy a creative cocktail in The Amigo Room bar.
- What a great spot, really lovely position and wonderful views. Rooms are charming, comfy and have everything you need. Especially good for late night drinks – I had a nice fire on a patio, truly lovely on the chilly evenings. Can’t wait to go back!
- Standard Ace Hotel ‘urban/minimalist’ feel. A bit out of place in Palm Springs but overall decent ‘Ace’ experience.
- I love the property, the vibe, the people. It’s hipster but not in a way that felt all consuming. I thought it was fun. Rooms were quiet, which I wasn’t expecting. Lots of nooks and outdoor areas to hang out. Rooms are spacious and comfy. I love the mid century vibe.
I loved the retro feel with modern comforts.
I loved the pool area with servers.
I loved the security staff.
I loved the beautiful mountain scenery.
The hotel grounds has great decor.
- We booked here because we heard great things and were slightly disappointed. It’s all slightly on the rundown side, the rooms are well designed motel rooms but nothing extra special. We had room service because we couldn’t get a table at the hotel restaurant and the burgers were fine. Beds are comfy, bathrooms tiny, some nice details scattered throughout the room.
Vagabond Inn Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vagabond Inn Palm Springs offers accommodations in Palm Springs, just 17 miles from La Quinta. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indio is 20 miles from Vagabond Inn Palm Springs, and Idyllwild is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Nice warm pool.comfortable bed. Breakfast was was average.
It’s an older place, but they are continually making upgrades.
The pool is great. And the location is nice and off the beaten track but close to town.
Staff is helpful and friendly. When I come to P.S., this is where I stay. Good value.
- The location was very good. The WiFi was free and worked well. The bed was comfortable. The free breakfast was ok. I didn’t use the pool but it looked very nice.
* Safe environment
* Clean room with two queen beds
* Swimming pool
* Continental breakfast
* Easy parking
* Free Wifi
- Clean and fresh smelling room. Very comfortable after a long day out. Pleasantly surprised.
Top Hotels In Idyllwild California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Idyllwild California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Idyllwild California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Idyllwild California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!