10 Best Hotels To Stay In Idaho Falls Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Idaho Falls Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Idaho Falls Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Idaho Falls Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Idaho Falls Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Idaho Falls Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Idaho Falls Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Idaho Falls Idaho:
Le Ritz Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Idaho Falls.Le Ritz Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Idaho Falls.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Idaho Falls Regional Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Location perfect. Close to restaurants and shops all walking distance.
- We didn’t have to talk to anyone because we were one of the only ones here! The hot tub was nice.
- Quick check in. Reasonable price. Friendly staff. Clean and comfy room.
- Amazing check in time and super kind staff. I would defiantly recommend staying there.
- I remember this hotel 8 years ago it was beautiful
Shilo Inn Suites – Idaho Falls
Just off the banks of the Snake River and one mile from the Museum of Idaho, this Idaho Falls hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy the indoor pool 24-hours a day.A satellite TV is included in every room at Shilo Inn Suites Idaho Falls. Tea and coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a small refrigerator are also provided in each guest room.Guests can relax in the spa, sauna or steam room at Idaho Falls Shilo Inn Suites. A business center and a laundromat are also available on site.O’Callahan’s Restaurant serves American fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.Kelly Canyon Ski Resort is 28 miles from this hotel. Tautphaus Park Zoo and downtown Idaho Falls are within a 10-minute drive of the property.
- Clean, nice room, breakfast was great. Staff professional check in and out easy
We really enjoyed the lounge on site for a drink and the Idaho Nachos and Prawns were so good.
The Room was really large and enjoyable. The bed was SO comfy and the drapes dark we were able to sleep in.
- My kids loved the pool, 24 hour access was wonderful. The continental breakfast was just what we expected!
- The hotel front desk lady (Sharon) was amazing. She was very welcoming and always had a smile. She even called the room to make sure everything was okay and to ask if we needed anything.
- the large size of our room was very comfortable, with a couple modifications i dont see why Shilo Inns couldn’t create the room we stayed into a 3 bedroom Queen size, and boast the largest family stays in America.
Motel 6 Snake River
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Snake River offers pet-friendly accommodations in Idaho Falls.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Idaho Falls Regional Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- I’ve stayed at this Motel 6 several times and it’s always nice and clean and the staff is great.
- Staff was super friendly, rooms were super clean, shower was super awesome!
- For a short stay, this location is ideally located and priced. Staff was very polite and professional.
- Almost like it was designed for Airport Travelers – location of on/off-ramps take you directly to this hotel.
- we were close to 2 decent restaurants for food and the price was right for a one night stay
Motel 6 Idaho Falls
Located off Interstate-15, this Idaho Falls hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Museum of Idaho. It features simple rooms with a cable TV and serves free morning coffee.Tautphaus Park Zoo and Pinecrest Golf Course are both a 10-minute drive from the Motel 6 Idaho Falls. Grand Teton Mall is 4.5 miles away.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Idaho Falls Motel 6. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.Air conditioning and a phone with free local calls are standard in every warmly-decorated room at the motel. All rooms include a private bathroom.
- It was conveniently located right off the freeway and was quiet.
- I like the price but it still seems they were being skimpy
Great location and room behind to park a vehicle with trailer.
Very friendly and courteous staff.
Comfortable stay specially in a quite cold night.
- The Staff was very friendly and the room was extremely clean and updated.
Best Western Driftwood Inn
One of our top picks in Idaho Falls.This Idaho Falls hotel is located along Snake River and serves a daily continental breakfast featuring an omelet bar. Rooms are equipped with refrigerators and free Wi-Fi.Best Western Driftwood Inn offers rooms with a microwave and cable TV. The air-conditioned rooms included convenience amenities such as a coffee maker, hairdryer and ironing facilities.Guests of the Driftwood Best Western Inn can enjoy the heated outdoor pool and 24-hour business center. The hotel provides free bicycles for guests wanting to ride on the trail along Snake River.Laundry facilities and free parking are also offered at this hotel.Idaho Falls Regional Airport is 2.2 miles from the Best Western. Tautphaus Park Zoo is a 5-minute drive away.
- We loved the extra bonus of hot soup and warm cookies on such a frigid cold night!
- Breakfast was great. Homemade omletts. Lots of variety.
- Breakfast was excellent. Freshly cooked eggs. Location is convenient to Snake River walking path and downtown I.F.
- Excellent breakfast especially a freshly cooked omelet. Staff very friendly and accommodating. The location right on the river is beautiful.
- The property was clean and reasonably priced. It seems that it was recently renovated. There were two showerheads in the bathroom – one on the ceiling and another on the wall, which was spectacular. The breakfast was better than most continental breakfasts at similar hotels, with the highlight being an omelet bar where you could order an omelet made to order. The room included many channels through DirectTV.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls
One of our best sellers in Idaho Falls! Located 5 miles from downtown Idaho Falls, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental and has a 24-hour front desk. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is included in each air-conditioned room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Idaho Falls. All guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and a hairdryer.Guests at Idaho Falls La Quinta Inn can work out in the fitness center. For convenience, a business center and a guest laundromat are available.The Grand Teton Mall is less than 1 miles from this hotel. Craters of the Moon National Monument is 90 miles away. Yellowstone National Park is 108 miles away.
- food was very good. Bed was so soso. overall a good deal
- Good choice to stay with family, not far from downtown by car to see the falls, many stores around for shopping as well as some restaurant and other facility like bank, gas station, cas wash ect
- The facalty was exlent, and very friendly. I am extremely helpful.
- Great stopover enroute to Washington State from AZ. We had our Boston Terrier with us. The hotel was extremely clean, room, lines, etc all very clean. Fitness center and indoor pool/hot tub open 24 hours, awesome! Breakfast did not disappoint! Will definitely stay here again when roadtrippin!
- They always put out the best breakfast in town. Friendly breakfast staff. Great pool,at a great temperature. Clean facility.
Hampton Inn Idaho Falls / Airport
Conveniently located off I-15, this Idaho Falls hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub and serves a daily hot breakfast. The hotel offers a free shuttle service from Idaho Falls Regional Airport, which is 6 minutes away.A flat-screen cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are included in all of the spacious rooms and suites at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls/Airport. The air conditioned rooms and suites feature free Wi-Fi, a desk and tea/coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk and an on-site business center are offered at Idaho Falls/Airport Hampton Inn. Guests can also workout in the hotel fitness center. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Cedar Park Golf Course is a 25 minute drive from this hotel. Yellowstone National Park and Craters of the Moon National Monument are less than 70 miles away.
- Everything was great, the staff, the room, the breakfast, the parking. Couldn’t ask for anything better.
- I am a frequent traveller and I am very particular with the cleanliness of the toilet and the bed and i must say that Hampton Inn has the cleaniest rooms! Bed sheets are clean ( went to comfort inn days before i stayed in Hampton inn and omg! hairs on the bed and in the tub disgusting) and breakfast is amazing!! not to mention that all staffs there are very friendly and accomodating. Parking is safe. My kids enjoyed their stay there too! Yup, a kid friendly hotel. I would definately stay there again 😊
- The beds are comfortable, the space in the room is reasonable (I have 3 small children), the pool and jacuzzi are great (open 24h) and the breakfast is wonderful. We would definitely stay there again.
- Very clean room, comfortable bed, we booked a room with a kitchen and it was fully equipped. Friendly staff, good parking. The pool was also really nice.
- The room was amazing as usual. Breakfast was fabulous! The employee in the dining room have us”to go” baggies. Love staying at the Hampton!
Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn
Adjacent to the Snake River boat dock, this Idaho hotel offers a free shuttle service to Idaho Falls Regional Airport, 2 miles away. It features an indoor pool and hot tub. Each room includes free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable satellite TV with HBO movie channels is included in each spacious room at Best Western PLUS CottonTree Inn. Each room includes a desk, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms offer relaxing spa bathtubs.A full hot breakfast is served daily at CottonTree Inn Best Western PLUS. The hotel offers guests freshly baked cookies during the day.For convenience, a guest laundromat is available at Best Western PLUS CottonTree. Guests can go for a workout in the on-site fitness center. A 24-hour front desk is available.Pinecrest Municipal Golf Course is 3 miles from this hotel. Kelly Canyon Ski Resort is a 50 minute drive away.
- Best hotel I’ve ever stayed. Even better than THE PARIS HOTEL in Las Vegas!!!
- I loved that the pool was indoor so me and my kids could spend lots of time at the pool while the snow howled outside. Our 2 room suite was very comfortable and spacious enough for me and my 5 young kids.
- Friendly, efficient staff, great variety of breakfast food, tastefully decorated rooms (funky chaise), complementary mints were a thoughtful touch, thank you for having conditioner! and a very comfy bed. Perfect place to overnight.
- Super clean, pool open 24 hours, pillows and duvet were wonderful! Staff very accommodating.
- Bed was very nice, the staff was wonderful.. breakfast was wonderful..nice rooms, very roomy ..
Sleep Inn & Suites Idaho Falls
Sleep Inn & Suites Idaho Falls offers accommodations in Idaho Falls. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player.Idaho Falls Regional Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The convenience of everything in one place and simple. We arrived late and was able to enjoy a hot bowl of soup before calling it a day. This hotel looked after everything and this Got us back on the road again quickly.
- The facility and staff are very good. We were totally grossed out because Sleep Inn allows bare feet especially in the dining area. We complained and the manager told us we want our customers to feel like they are at home. It’s illegal where we come from even to enter a convenience store in bare feet. Very disappointing policy at Sleep Inn.
- It was so nice not to have to leave to go out for dinner. Appreciate the complimentry soup and salad. The breakfast was very good also. The room was exceptionally clean as was the entire facility. I especially like the easy access to and from the motel from I 15.
- Bed was hard – but the rest of the staying experience made up for it. I STAY HERE FREQUENTLY AND I feel very comfortable here.
- Beds were small did not seem like queens at all. Breakfast was good. Thought the complimentary evening meal was good. Just like it cleaner.
Quality Inn & Suites
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the river, Quality Inn & Suites is located in Idaho Falls.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Idaho Falls Regional Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The room was perfect for what we needed. The price was great and the bed was comfortable. We were able to bring our little dog who had a grooming apppointment in town so he was glad to have a couch to sleep on 😂
- The view was good and the area that it is located is great.
- Good value. Bed was comfy, room spacious. Nice view on the falls. Walking distance to bars and restaurants. Staff smiling.
- Stay here whenever in idaho falls, great view of the falls.
The lady at the reception was extra nice. I forgot her name, but she was on duty on the night of Aug 30, 2017.
Also, I really enjoyed the balcony.
Top Hotels In Idaho Falls Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Idaho Falls Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Idaho Falls Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Idaho Falls Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!