10 Best Hotels To Stay In Icod el Alto Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Icod el Alto Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Icod el Alto Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Icod el Alto Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Icod el Alto Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Icod el Alto Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Icod el Alto Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Icod El Alto Tenerife:
Hotel Sun Holidays
Set in a pedestrian street in the old town of Puerto de la Cruz, a 5-minute walk from the center, Sun Holidays offers rooms and studios with balcony. The property is 1,000 feet from Playa Jardín Beach.Bright rooms and studios have a flat-screen TV, and an private bathroom with bath or shower. Studios include a kitchenette equipped with kitchenware and coffee machine. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, traditional restaurants, and supermarkets in the surrounding area. Other on-site facilities include a shared lounge with TV.Tenerife Norte Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away, and the popular park of Loro Parque is 1 mi from Sun Holidays. A free public parking is available nearby, and free Wi-Fi is also provided.
Excellent value for money
Perfectly located for center of PDLC.
Plenty of places to eat nearby, and close to sea front.
- Large comfortable room, daily maid service, central to main areas, perfect for our dog.
- Courtesy of the staff and location. They met all our requests.
- Located at the city center. Little balcony. Friendly and helpful receptionist.
- Very good location, close to everything. It’s around 15 minutes walking to Loro Parque, 10 minutes to amazing black sand beach. Restaurants all over, main square is located around 5 minutes from the hotel. Pedro from reception was amazing! We’re really grateful for all of your help, thank you very much!
- Excellent value for money
Puerto Azul is located in a pedestrian district in Tenerife’s Puerto de la Cruz, 650 feet from the sea. It offers a roof terrace and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms at the Puerto Azul are functional and bright. They have a private bathroom and some also have a private balcony.The Puerto Azul’s front desk is open 24 hours a day, and they also offer baggage storage.Playa Jardín is 10 minutes’ walk from the guesthouse. Plaza del Charco, Puerto de la Cruz’s central square, is just 3 minutes’ walk away.
- The room floor was dirty – very dusty and had several hairs from previous guests.
- Nice and comfortable. good value for the money. Friendly staff.
- I have given every question a ten….what more can I say!!!!
- Comfortable bed. Clean room. Friendly front desk staff.
- Very good location close to bus station and shops. Nice staff. Beautiful patio.
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.Set in the heart of scenic Puerto de la Cruz, right next to its bus station, this charming, traditional hotel allows you to enjoy a sunny holiday in the shade of the magnificent Mount Teide.Located where the beautiful Orotava Valley meets the Atlantic Ocean, the Marte features a wonderful, picturesque setting. Enjoy the stunning views of Tenerife’s huge extinct volcano, the Teide, from the hotel’s rooftop swimming pool. This pool is almost always bathed in the year-round sunshine for which the Canary Islands are famous.Stay in shape during your stay with a visit to the hotel’s gym. Here you will also find a sauna and massage services to help you relax, as well as an on-site buffet restaurant, open for breakfast and dinner.Free WiFi is provided in common areas. Hairdryers can be obtained at the reception as well and are free of charge.There are numerous shops, bars, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.
- Lovely staff greeting us.Beds were very comfortable and there was a good selection of food at breakfast.Great location too.
a tipical 3star hotel, very clean.
nice, welcoming stuff. good location. nice breakfast. had parking ordered in advance which was smart as these are carnaval days.
- Location is perfect. Good breakfast. Good wi-fi connection.
- its a great little hotel very close to everything you need…..no complaints here!!!!!!!
- The staff at the reception desk was extremely polite and helpful. They spoke good English. A room 801 was clean. We had booked a parking place and we received it.
Hotel Panoramica Garden
Located in northern Tenerife, Hotel Panoramica Garden has a heated freshwater pool, extensive gardens, padel courts and apartments with sea or mountain views. It offers a free shuttle to Puerto de la Cruz.Each Panoramica Garden studio and apartment has functional décor and tiled floors. All accommodations includes a balcony, a living-dining area, a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchenette.The aparthotel offers a buffet restaurant, a bar and a games room with karaoke. There is also an entertainment team and 24-hour reception service.Hotel Panoramica Garden is located in Los Realejos, just 1,300 feet from the Atlantic Ocean. The nearest beaches are 1.9 mi away, while Puerto de la Cruz is 3.1 mi away.
- Older but clean hotel with nice mountey view, good breakfast and dinner with free wine, good value for that price
Side apartments have nice and big balcony with sea view.
Cleaning service was perfect, fresh towels every day.
Apartment itself was spacious and functional (little 80s classic furniture). If you have a car there is a parking outside the building and if you are late to find a free place, you can park on the street outside.
Except shi..coffee and lack of veggies breakfast was acceptable:)
Nice kitchen facility, separate bedroom, big bathroom.
- Staff very friendly. Free transport to port sta cruz, except Sundays.
1. I like the free breakfast buffet, it has a lot of choices.
2. The hotel is on a mountain with a good mountain view and ocean view. It has a giant balcony and my kids has a lot of fun to play on the balcony.
3. It offers 24 hours automatic laundry service, very convenient for travelers like us who usually leave early and come back later for excursion.
4. The cleaning lady is very nice, she help us to open the door when we could not find the room key. We got a nice good-bye elephant by folding towel on the last night of our stay.
5. There are free parking near the hotel, it is very easy to find one spot no matter how late.
6. Supermarket nearby in about 5 min drive.
- Perfect place, great value for money…if you got a car, location is great.
Route Active Hotel
One of our top picks in Los Realejos.Set in Los Realejos in the Tenerife Region, 4.1 mi from Puerto de la Cruz, Route Active Hotel features an outdoor pool and views of the sea.Each room is equipped with a seating area and flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in all rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available in common areas.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as hiking, cycling and paragliding. The hotel also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 16 mi from Route Active Hotel.
Very nice people
Great hotel with amazing design and feel.
Came here after a bad stay at a different place and it was very refreshing. Quiet and well kept.
The nearvy town is also very nice.
- The stay was really great. The breakfast and half-board were the best, the food was great! Fresh and healthy and a lot of options. The staff is helpfull and willing to aid your wishes. The appartment is big and fully equipped. The bike I rented was in good condition. The pool and other facilities (Gym, common area) were super clean.
- The breakfast surpassed all expectations, I haired when I saw it. Staff were extremely helpful especially Roberto. I loved that you could buy the essentials in the small shop. Also loved the late check out.
- Great hotel, modern style, friendly staff (5+ help-readiness), good breakfast, nice views and casual atmosphere. My type of a hotel
- Everything was great. Super friendly and helpful staff gave us some really good recommendations of what to visit and what to try. Breakfast is really nice. Clean rooms, lots of space, with a little kitchen inside.
- Very nice people
4Dreams Hotel Chimisay
4Dreams Hotel Chimisay is located in Puerto de la Cruz. Set on a pedestrian street of the city center, it offers a 24-hour reception and a roof terrace with an outdoor pool.Functional rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator and a work desk. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free WiFiavailable.The property offers a buffet breakfast for an extra charge.The 4Dreams Hotel Chimisay is just 2,800 feet from Playa Jardín Beach. There are many shops and bars within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.
- Great location, good food reasonably priced, friendly staff.
- The breakfast at the property was good, and the property as a whole was clean and well kept. The rooftop pool area was a nice touch, especially considering the low price. One of the staff members at the front desk was also very helpful as she made sure I had everything I needed to complete a job interview via Skype.
- position, friendliness,the welcome,the cleanliness even if a little tired,the price
- This hotel was excellent value for money,clean,spotless staff were very conscientious,breakfast was very good and a wide selection to choose from,situated in the heart of Puerto del la Cruz, surprisingly very quiet,
The room was bigger than expected, with 2 bathrooms which was nice. Cleaning of the room was satisfactory, all the staff was really nice, the breakfast buffet was good and had all kinds of food and hot/cold beverages. There is hair shampoo, body shampoo, soap and towels in all sizes so it is not needed to bring this unless you want a special kind 🙂
(bonus info: there is a big free parking area not far from the hotel, so that you can easily park a rentet car)
Hotel Diamante Suites
Just yards from Tenerife’s beautiful Playa Jardín beach, this elegant hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, 2 restaurants, and stunning views of Mount Teide and the sea.The Hotel Diamante Suites offers large, comfortable junior suites with a private balcony, separate bedroom and lounge.Make use of the golf practice range and tennis court, or rent a bicycle at reception to explore the island.The WiFi in public areas, as well as a tour desk, make it easy to plan your stay in Tenerife.Choose between the Argentinian grill and buffet restaurants for a delicious meal, or discover the lively center of Puerto de la Cruz.
- The suite was clean and tidy and the breakfast was excellent.
Good breakfast. Heated swimming pool OK with enough deckchairs
Additional pool for the little ones (not heated in winter) on a different floor.
Appartment has 2 rooms
- the view from the junior suite was superb and hotel reception very helpful
Big suite, actually you have two rooms. Located in good place, close to Loro park and really pleasant beach Jardin.
Tennis court free of charge, almost all time available.
Staff on reception is very polite and halpful.
This hotel is visited mainly by elderly couples and families with children, therefore it is very quiet. No drunk people shouting in the hall, no noise, no hassle. Hotel is located further from the town, no parties around, hence no noise. Just like we needed.
We got very spacious room with the ocean view! Loved the sunset!
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.Apartamentos Masaru are located in the quiet La Paz district of Puerto de la Cruz on Tenerife’s north coast. It offers 2 outdoor pools, 2 tennis courts and lovely sub-tropical gardens.The Masaru studios have a private balcony as well as a living-dining area and a kitchenette. The apartments come with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a lounge with a sofa bed. All bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Pool towels are provided. A safe is available for an extra charge.The complex has a buffet restaurant as well as a café-bar where you can get snacks and drinks. There is also live children’s entertainment during the summer months.There are Botanical Gardens just 800 feet from Apartamentos Masaru and Rosaleda Golf Course is a 5-minute drive. Teide National Park with its volcano is 16 mi away.There is plenty of parking space around the complex, and buses to and from Santa Cruz and the beaches leave from nearby.
- we found breakfast poor, although the staff were pleasant and helpful. Late in bringing out food at times so seemed to get shrivelled up eggs etc. Location is quite good Most of the reception staff very helpful.
- Hotel was to be expected. Dated but functional. Breakfast was average and didnt go near the dinners. The pool was nice and plenty of chairs available. The rooms were ok and basic cooking facilities and balconies were good. The whole experience was what I expected for the money so no complaints. Overall the hotel was ‘good’.
- Beautiful pool and gardens, very convent location. Good variety of food, however would be difficult for vegetarian or vegan.
- I liked everything about this property. The breakfast was especially wonderful. Very good price.
- Overall everything works as it should, good value.
Estrella del Norte
Located in Icod de los Vinos, Estrella del Norte offers apartments with spectacular sea views. This family-run complex has a rooftop terrace overlooking the valley.Estrella del Norte offers double rooms, as well as various types of apartments with a kitchen, living room and private bathroom. Some offer a balcony or a terrace with scenic views.The restaurant at Apartamentos Estrella del Norte specializes in traditional Canarian dishes and international cuisine. Meals can be enjoyed out on the terrace.Various supermarkets and shops, as well as Dragó Park, can be found within a short walk of Estrella del Norte. Tenerife North Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
good size of apartment
wheelchair access OK
- Views are fantastic. Continental breakfast adequate.
- Very relaxing and I was really surprised of the things I could see in the neigborhood. Í enjoyed it fully.
- Great balcony/view in the deluxe apartment. Nice and straightforward. Arrive, get the keys, stock up the fridge and relax, you have a great base to explore the island from, and chill out in in the evening. You’ll need to rent a car though.
- The views from our terrace/balcony were beautiful and the area itself very interesting.
- good size of apartment
Checkin Concordia Playa
Gaze out over the mountains or the Atlantic Ocean from your own spacious room in this modern resort hotel, located in Tenerife’s charming town of Puerto de la Cruz.Choose between spending your day on the magnificent local beaches or next to the Concordia Playa’s own outdoor swimming pool. You can also head to the nearby saltwater pools of Lago Martiánez, one of the works of the famous Canarian artist, Cesar Manrique.Start each day with breakfast in the Concordia Playa’s stylish, modern restaurant. Here you can also dine on buffet lunches and dinner, before heading out to enjoy the vibrant local nightlife.
- The lining was clean and nice, room has a lot of light.
- The location is great the rooms clean and comfortable. The views are amazing. The included breakfast and entire atmosphere seemed cruise ship like. I guess that is who they are catering to by the number of buses dropping customers off. It was a sort of weird vibe.
- The staff where very friendly and helpful, the hotel is basic but does the job. Food selection was very good and the food was tasty. The room was presentable with a nice view. The location is great, one min and your right on the beach.
- The rooms were cozy and clean with a nice view from the balcony( we were on the 7th floor).
- Location was good, very close to beach and facilities. We loved the dog bed, dog bowl and poo bags in the room for our small dog. We have never been provided these in a pet friendly hotel before. The price for the weekend including breakfast was good value.
Top Hotels In Icod El Alto Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Icod el Alto Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Icod el Alto Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Icod el Alto Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!