10 Best Hotels To Stay In Icod de los Vinos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Icod de los Vinos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Icod de los Vinos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Icod de los Vinos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Icod de los Vinos Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Icod de los Vinos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Icod de los Vinos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Icod De Los Vinos Tenerife:
Hotel Emblemático San Marcos
One of our top picks in Icod de los Vinos.Set in a 18-century characteristic Canarian house, Hotel Emblemático San Marcos is located in Icod de los Vinos. The hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Featuring wooden floors and ceilings, each bedroom includes a satellite flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, bathrobe and free toiletries.Guests have access to a shared lounge, terrace and garden. An airport shuttle service is available at an extra cost.The famous Drago Milenario, an historic dragon tree known as Icod’s symbol, is 500 feet from the hotel. San Marcos Beach is 1.9 mi away. Tenerife North Airport can be reached within a 35-minute drive.
- The place was beautifully decorated and the bed and pillows were very comfortable.
Architecture and style were more then satisfying. Friendly and helpful owners speaking very well English.
Nice patio and garden.
- Delightful hotel! Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast every day was fresh and delicious. Marie made us scrambled eggs each morning. We stayed for 6 nights. Literally just steps from the local sites and restaurants. This was our first trip to Tenerife, and we weren’t sure of best area to stay, but this quaint town turned out to be perfect location. Free parking in nearby garage. The airport in the north may have been closer. Driving from airport in south was a bit challenging that first night, but eventually we got used to the numerous small and winding roads. If you want local flavor and charm, this is the spot.
- Great breakfast buffet, very comfortable beds, incredible tasteful furnishing. I was very surprised, I felt like in an old beautiful palace.
The beautiful mountain views from the room.
The amazing authenticity of the house.
Super friendly and helpful staff, thank you Marie for your warm friendly welcome, carful attention and helpful tips and information!
Estrella del Norte
Located in Icod de los Vinos, Estrella del Norte offers apartments with spectacular sea views. This family-run complex has a rooftop terrace overlooking the valley.Estrella del Norte offers double rooms, as well as various types of apartments with a kitchen, living room and private bathroom. Some offer a balcony or a terrace with scenic views.The restaurant at Apartamentos Estrella del Norte specializes in traditional Canarian dishes and international cuisine. Meals can be enjoyed out on the terrace.Various supermarkets and shops, as well as Dragó Park, can be found within a short walk of Estrella del Norte. Tenerife North Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
good size of apartment
wheelchair access OK
- Views are fantastic. Continental breakfast adequate.
- Very relaxing and I was really surprised of the things I could see in the neigborhood. Í enjoyed it fully.
- Great balcony/view in the deluxe apartment. Nice and straightforward. Arrive, get the keys, stock up the fridge and relax, you have a great base to explore the island from, and chill out in in the evening. You’ll need to rent a car though.
- The views from our terrace/balcony were beautiful and the area itself very interesting.
- good size of apartment
Hotel Drago San Antonio
Located in Icod de los Vinos, Hotel Drago San Antonio features a terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some feature city views. The rooms have a desk.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 14 miles from Hotel Drago San Antonio. Tenerife Norte Airport is 29 miles away.
- Lovely decorated rooms, very friendly staff. Although uphill from the big dragon tree, it’s a nice walk to the center. Parking is on the main streets around the corner.
The hotel and room were beautiful and spotlessly clean.
Breakfast very good.
Rosa the owner was so lovely, very friendly.
- The owner is very nice and helpful. The breakfast is very good, the room quiet and clean with large and confortable bed.
- The location was excellent, as was breakfast. Plenty of options, and a great place to explore Icod from.
- Very comfortable the proprietor was very pleasant and helpful
Hotel Rural El Patio
One of our top picks in Garachico.Set on a large estate, Hotel Rural El Patio is located in Tenerife’s Isla Baja area. It offers beautiful gardens with an outdoor pool, and tennis court.Hotel Rural El Patio has a central courtyard full of palm and dragon trees, and there are many charming little paths and benches where you can relax. The hotel has a sauna and a croquet lawn, and there are loungers around the pool.The country-style rooms at the hotel are set on the ground floor, and feature free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms also have a private terrace.Open twice a week from October, the hotel’s restaurant offers international food and great views over the estate and the sea, also offering a set menu of traditional Canarian food. The restaurant opens on set days, depending on availability. There is also a bar in the TV lounge.There is an attractive cove with a dock located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. You can drive to the Teide National Park, Tenerife Norte Airport and Santa Cruz de Tenerife in under 45 minutes.
- The hotel is in a unique location, in a banana plantation with wonderful views of the coast. It is surrounded by a garden full of flowers, and has a beautiful courtyard with mature trees and a fountain, where guests can relax in the plentiful seating. The staff are friendly and guests are given a warm welcome in an informal atmosphere. An ideal setting for a relaxing holiday in peace and quiet.
- Lovely surroundings and hotel full of character. Very peaceful. Breakfast and dinner very good, but unfortunately dinner only available once during our stay. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
- A beautiful setting, quiet and comfortable. The northern coast of the island is I think the prettiest and most interesting. From here you can visit everywhere you like and come back to a lovely hideout. Breakfast generous and fresh. Wonderful staff.
- Beautiful property. Peaceful location. Super quiet. Lovely pool and grounds. Within easy reach of everything else.
- The property was very attractive and gave a real feeling of being in a traditional Canarian estate. The Friday evening meal was tasty and good value. We were in the annex which was simple but clean and perfectly adequate. It was interesting to walk through the banana plantation to breakfast and to see how the fruit develop.
Hotel Rural Casablanca
Hotel Rural Casablanca accommodations in Los Realejos, 9.3 mi from Loro Park. Free private parking is available on site.Located on the slopes of Barranco Ruiz at an altitude of 1969 feet, the hotel offers magnificent views of Mount Teide and the ocean, and is composed of several beautiful, renovated 18th century Canarian houses.All rooms include a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer in the private bathroom. Free WiFi is available in shared areas.Other facilities at the property include a an on-site bar and a swimming pool.You can engage in various activities, such as table tennis.The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 18 mi from Hotel Rural Casablanca.
- A hidden gem, better than it looks on the pictures! Nice view from the property and nice garden around. Room was clean and tidy!
- It was good, nothing special to remember but comfortable and nice
- Everything was nice and staff was very helpful! Beautiful property and amazing pool area!
Quiet location, possibility for walks, Hotel with potential
Swimming pool (but was closed when we were there, end February), nice rooms near the reception. We could change rooms as wished, so good flexibility of the personnel to keep the clients happy.
- Beautiful views. Good food. Friendly staff. Large rooms.
Isla Baja Suites
This restored 18th-century house offers elegant suites with free Wi-Fi and a modern kitchenette, many with sea views. It offers free entry to Garachico’s natural swimming pool, just 800 feet away.Each spacious Isla Baja suite offers a seating area with a TV and sofa bed. The modern kitchens include a fridge. Suites have charming Canarian-style décor and come with sheets, towels and bathrobes.A daily continental breakfast is served in the restaurant. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, in the center of Garachico.Staff at the Isla Baja Suites can organize car or bicycle hire and provide information about Tenerife. Diving, fishing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area.
- Fully equipped kitchen. Spacious living room. Easy & comfortable wifi excess.
- The position could not be better. The loft suite we booked had a massive terrace overlooking Garachico. Breakfast was very good in a covered courtyard (in the Patisserie part of the hotel).
- Right in the center. Magnificeny rooms in a historic building. Great value
- Gorgeous suite with large balcony overlooking the sea. Incredible sunsets. Fantastic deli in the courtyard with great selection of cakes, pastries and coffee. Several very, very good restaurants within walking distance
- Huge room overlooking the sea. Sitting room with comfy sofas and kitchenette. Very comfortable beds. Fabulous breakfast provided by the cafe who rent the downstairs courtyard.
One of our top picks in Garachico.Set on the sea-front, Gara Hotel offers direct access to the natural swimming pools. It has free Wi-Fi, a free small spa and a rooftop terrace with impressive views.Set in an 18th-century country house, rooms at the Gara feature bright, attractive décor with wooden floors. All rooms have satellite TV and a DVD player.Light meal and drinks are served in the Gara’s café, which leads out to the terrace.There is also a massage service. The natural swimming pools, formed by a volcanic eruption, are just 150 feet from the hotel.Staff at the Gara’s tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area, including Mount Teide and Corona Forestal Natural Parks. They can also arrange car and bicycle rental, as well as activities including hiking, paragliding and diving.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was excellent, in the heart of the delightful small town. Although the hotel did not have a restaurant there are numerous excellent and reasonably priced restaurants in the town.
- Wonderful beautiful property, lovely courtyard and rooms, and terrific location near the sea and restaurants. Wonderful views from the roof top lounge chairs. Breakfast was very good. Really everything about this hotel is terrific, if you can find a parking spot to get close to it.
- The place is very nice, managed by the lovely owners who are there all the time and very supportive. CLean and well situated in a beautiful village of Garachico.
- Super Hosts! The included breakfast was plentiful! Beautiful location! Super clean! The outdoor patio area was relaxing with an incredible view.
- Nice old building at the front, modern rebuilt courtyard. Excellent roof terrace areas with views over the sea.
Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection
Located in Garachico, this restored 16th-century mansion is the historic home of the Marquis of Quinta Roja it is just 150 feet from natural swimming pools on the coast of Tenerife. Free WiFi is provided throughout.The rooms at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection include traditional wooden ceilings. All units are fitted with a TV with satellite channels and offer a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection . The property includes hot tub and sauna.Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection is set in the historical center of the town. Port of Garachico is 2,650 feet from the property.
- Beutiful and lovely traditional house. Good location for wandering around Garachco or spectacular driving on the extremly amazing twisty roads up to Maska. Allowed to park a car on the street nearly anytime and anywhere or at the public parking spots.
- Central location in unspoilt small town. Plentiful parking within 100m.
- Great location on the main square in a wonderfully atmospheric town. It’s a beautiful 18th century palace with an original stone stairway and bags of charm. The staff is helpful, friendly, and provides a warm welcome.
- Location was excellent, if you enjoy walking there are options from nearby. Hot tub on the roof if magic, with views of the square below and mountains above. If you have a car visit Masca, stop at the restaurant before you get there, as the views are amazingly.
- Good breakfast. Lovely courtyard to relax in and/or have a drink
Hotel Panoramica Garden
Located in northern Tenerife, Hotel Panoramica Garden has a heated freshwater pool, extensive gardens, padel courts and apartments with sea or mountain views. It offers a free shuttle to Puerto de la Cruz.Each Panoramica Garden studio and apartment has functional décor and tiled floors. All accommodations includes a balcony, a living-dining area, a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchenette.The aparthotel offers a buffet restaurant, a bar and a games room with karaoke. There is also an entertainment team and 24-hour reception service.Hotel Panoramica Garden is located in Los Realejos, just 1,300 feet from the Atlantic Ocean. The nearest beaches are 1.9 mi away, while Puerto de la Cruz is 3.1 mi away.
- Older but clean hotel with nice mountey view, good breakfast and dinner with free wine, good value for that price
Side apartments have nice and big balcony with sea view.
Cleaning service was perfect, fresh towels every day.
Apartment itself was spacious and functional (little 80s classic furniture). If you have a car there is a parking outside the building and if you are late to find a free place, you can park on the street outside.
Except shi..coffee and lack of veggies breakfast was acceptable:)
Nice kitchen facility, separate bedroom, big bathroom.
- Staff very friendly. Free transport to port sta cruz, except Sundays.
1. I like the free breakfast buffet, it has a lot of choices.
2. The hotel is on a mountain with a good mountain view and ocean view. It has a giant balcony and my kids has a lot of fun to play on the balcony.
3. It offers 24 hours automatic laundry service, very convenient for travelers like us who usually leave early and come back later for excursion.
4. The cleaning lady is very nice, she help us to open the door when we could not find the room key. We got a nice good-bye elephant by folding towel on the last night of our stay.
5. There are free parking near the hotel, it is very easy to find one spot no matter how late.
6. Supermarket nearby in about 5 min drive.
- Perfect place, great value for money…if you got a car, location is great.
Hotel Sun Holidays
Set in a pedestrian street in the old town of Puerto de la Cruz, a 5-minute walk from the center, Sun Holidays offers rooms and studios with balcony. The property is 1,000 feet from Playa Jardín Beach.Bright rooms and studios have a flat-screen TV, and an private bathroom with bath or shower. Studios include a kitchenette equipped with kitchenware and coffee machine. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, traditional restaurants, and supermarkets in the surrounding area. Other on-site facilities include a shared lounge with TV.Tenerife Norte Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away, and the popular park of Loro Parque is 1 mi from Sun Holidays. A free public parking is available nearby, and free Wi-Fi is also provided.
Excellent value for money
Perfectly located for center of PDLC.
Plenty of places to eat nearby, and close to sea front.
- Large comfortable room, daily maid service, central to main areas, perfect for our dog.
- Courtesy of the staff and location. They met all our requests.
- Located at the city center. Little balcony. Friendly and helpful receptionist.
- Very good location, close to everything. It’s around 15 minutes walking to Loro Parque, 10 minutes to amazing black sand beach. Restaurants all over, main square is located around 5 minutes from the hotel. Pedro from reception was amazing! We’re really grateful for all of your help, thank you very much!
- Excellent value for money
Top Hotels In Icod De Los Vinos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Icod de los Vinos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Icod de los Vinos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Icod de los Vinos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!