10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ice Plant Island North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Ice Plant Island North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ice Plant Island North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ice Plant Island North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ice Plant Island North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ice Plant Island North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ice Plant Island North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ice Plant Island North Carolina:
One of our top picks in Manteo.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Scarborough Inn offers accommodations in Manteo, just 5 miles from Nags Head.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Duck is 19 miles from Scarborough Inn, and Kitty Hawk is 12 miles from the property.
- The owner was a very nice. The room was very comfortable, with working fridge, microwave, and coffee pot. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The location of the property was just what we were looking for. Conveniently located with easy access to food, gas, coffee, and a short drive to the Outerbanks.
- The location, the attendant, the facility- all excellent.
- The room & the bed were very comfortable. It felt like being home!
- Convenient location to everything in Manteo. Centrally located. Great staff, very friendly. Comfortable beds. I loved that the air conditioning fan would stay running continuously vs cutting on and off like a lot of motel units. Great price of the room.
- ROOMS AND FURNITURE WERE VERY WELCOME-A VERY COZY AND WARM ROOM
Fin ‘N Feather Waterside Inn by Kees Vacations
Fin ‘N Feather Waterside Inn by Kees Vacations is located in Nags Head, just 20 miles from Duck.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
- The room was cozy and well kept and clean, smelled good and very nice to come in too. The decor was a perfect fit. And the room had a great view of the water. Centrally located on swan island was great too!
- It’s very quite. Great parking,not far from the beach ,excellent atmosphere
- Everything about the property was very nice and very convenient for my husband and myself.
- We loved that you open the back door to benches right by the sound , you can fish right there or just set and enjoy the surroundings! The room was very clean !
- the location was great. the fish vleaning table and bbq were nice.
First Colony Inn
One of our top picks in Nags Head – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The First Colony Inn in Nags Head offers private access to the beach, which is 4 minutes’ walk away. The property provides a breakfast as well as complimentary wine, cheese, and desserts in the afternoon.Free Wi-Fi is included in every room of First Colony Inn. Each room has a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities for guest convenience. Room service is also available upon request.An outdoor pool is on site at First Colony Inn, and guests can use the business center. Reception can arrange kayaking, kiteboarding, and sky diving for an additional fee.Nags Head Golf Links is 1 miles away. This property is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Wright Memorial in Kill Devil Hills.
- Cool atmosphere, very friendly and informative staff. Wine reception is a nice touch. Room had character.
- First, we though that was a regular hotel, but after we stayed, we definitely like it
- This is a lovely property. It has private access to the beach and ocean. The room was interesting and comfortable. The breakfasts were the best I have ever had while traveling in the United States. We were given excellent recommendations for restaurants in the area. All in all, a very satisfying experience.
- Breakfast, included in the fee, was outstanding. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable.
- The food at breakfast was excellent, the bed was amazingly comfortable, a towel warmer – wow, and the furnishings in the Inn are perfect!
Holiday Inn Express Nags Head Oceanfront
One of our top picks in Nags Head.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Nags Head Oceanfront offers accommodations in Nags Head. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Duck is 17 miles from Holiday Inn Express Nags Head, and Kitty Hawk is 10 miles away.
- Breakfast had a broad selection and the dining room had a great view and was clean. The check in was pleasant and a welcoming use of a small space.
- The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was above average for complementary breakfast. The room decor was modern. Very nice.
- The staff was friendly and attentive. The kids loved the indoor pool… The indoor pool could be a little larger and would be nice if there was a hot tub. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The breakfast that was included was good and something for the whole family to enjoy. Thanks for being a part of a fun weekend getaway.
- It was nice to have a couch in the room. Also the big windows were nice to see the ocean better.
- Everything was great,staff was very nice and I would stay there again.
Comfort Inn South Oceanfront
One of our top picks in Nags Head.Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Roanoke Sound, this hotel is 9 miles from the Fort Raleigh National Historic Site on Roanoke Island. It features an outdoor pool and deck.The rooms at this Nags Head Comfort Inn come with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. All rooms are furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Some suites include a whirlpool tub.A hot continental breakfast with waffles is served daily at this pet-friendly hotel. A gym and a business center are part of the facilities and laundry services are available.The Bodie Lighthouse is 7 miles from Comfort Inn South Oceanfront. The Wright Brothers National Memorial Park and the First Flight Airport are 15 minutes from the hotel.
- I liked the convenience to main roads and streets. LOVED THE FACT THAT WE HAD OCEAN AND SOUND VIEW!!! We didn’t talk to any staff the entire weekend other than the front desk clerk.
- Right on the beach. Get an ocean – view room with a balcony. It’s great.
- Great Location on the beach. Very nice staff. Rooms clean. Staff always spoke to me when they saw me, makes you feel and home. good price. I have stayed at this Comfort Inn South numerous times and will continue to book rooms
- The view from the seventh floor was fantastic! Opened our eyes to a glorious sunrise. The bed and bedding were super comfortable. Loved the pillows. Breakfast was yummy, eaten by the ocean. Great way to start the day.
- The view from our room was absolutely incredible. We left the curtains open overnight so that we could see the moon over the ocean, as well as the sunrise.
Nags Head Beach Inn
Nags Head Beach Inn is located in Nags Head, just 14 miles from Duck. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV.There is concierge services at the property.
- The inn was cute! We had the place to ourselves most of the time
- The impersonal checkin was not good. Liked the B and B feel of the place
- The location was great and loved the feel of a circa 1930’s Inn but with modern conveniences. While we never saw any staff everything we needed was in the check in email we received the day before we arrived.
- Bed was comfortable. Location was good. In walking distance to a couple of restaurants and a very short walk to the beach. Room was a bit small but we really weren’t in it much other than to sleep and shower and change clothes. Good value. Perfect for a short stay.
- Quiet.Clean.We enjoyed the look of the older inn.Location a plus if you want to be convenient to businesses.
John Yancey Oceanfront Inn
One of our top picks in Kill Devil Hills.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The John Yancey Oceanfront Inn is on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in Kill Devil Hills. This hotel serves a daily hot breakfast with waffles and has an outdoor pool on site.A microwave and small refrigerator are provided in every room of this oceanfront hotel. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are also included as well as in-room coffee-making facilities and a private balcony.A laundromat is on site at the Kill Devil Hills John Yancey Oceanfront Inn along with a children’s playground. Guests will also receive free paces to the Outer Banks YMCA for extra fitness and recreation options.This hotel is just a 5 minute drive from the Outer Banks Family YMCA and the Wright Memorial is 2.5 miles away. Roanoke Island is 20 minutes away by car.
- The beds were very comfortable, the bathroom had enough supplies (soap, shampoo, etc) the TV viewing selection was very nice and the wifi was quite suitable for your average online usage. The lobby had more than enough informational handouts with plenty of things to do. The room also had a current restaurant guide which was very useful.
- hotel on beach, dog was allowed, staff was friendly and helpful, hotel is older place, but not in bad shape. Continental breakfast.
- Loved the location. Great beach access. Plenty of free parking
- Location by beach fantastic. Allowed us to have our dog.
- We were upgraded to a room with a view and king size bed, which was quite comfortable! The staff was very friendly.Definitley where we will be staying on our annual trips to the OBX!
Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront
One of our top picks in Kill Devil Hills.This Kill Devil Hills hotel is on the North Carolina coast of the Atlantic Ocean. Beach access, an outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi are provided. North Carolina Aquarium is 16 miles away.A cable TV and small refrigerator are provided in every room at Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach. Select rooms include a patio or private balcony with an ocean, beach dune, or street view.Guests staying at the Nags Head Beach Ramada Plaza can enjoy the indoor heated pool, hot tub, and fitness center. A complimentary laundromat is also available.Peppercorns Restaurant, on site, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Refreshing beverages are available at the hotel’s lounge or the seasonal outdoor Deck Bar.Wright Brothers Monument is 2 miles from the property. Guests are also 12 miles from Roanoke Island Festival Park and 23 miles from Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- The bed and pillows were AWESOME. Heat lamp in the bathroom was great too!!
- The lobby looks great upon entry. The new deck and plankway to the beach looks amazing. It was clean and quiet. We had a great view of the beach from the fourth floor. The indoor pool and hot tub were well maintained, it was nice to be able to relax due to the weather not being friendly.
- Bed was comfortable enough. staff was very friendly. Very clean room.
- Oceanfront location, easy parking, low off-season room rate. There were many restaurants and stores not far away.
- We had a very pleasant stay for my daughter’s birthday. The hotel is under construction building a deck and walkway down to the beach but was not noisy and still had beach accessibility. The rooms are a bit worn and dated but still were extremely nice, the carpet in our room was starting to unravel from the seam. The bed was excellent and had a great nights rest. We were very impressed
Comfort Inn on the Ocean
Comfort Inn on the Ocean is located in Kill Devil Hills, just 3.2 miles from Nags Head.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Duck is 13 miles from Comfort Inn on the Ocean, and Kitty Hawk is 5 miles from the property.
- The staff was very accommodating, my husband and I as newly weds were thankful of the balloons and other thoughtful gifts!
- The position of our room was wonderful. Right on the ocean front, on the end of the floor. 237!
Location was great. Nice little bar in the hotel that had linted but reasonable priced food options
Which were all good, when checking in a bit late, could get a drink and a bite with out venturing out. great for a single business traveler.
- Bacon, bacon, bacon! Good breakfast with nice variety. Good wifi, spacious room, comfortable bed and pillows. Very smal gym, below basic but nice beach for the workout.
- Great location. The staff as awesome and friendly. We only booked for 3 nights But after the second we decided to stay the full week. 7 days at this locations was the best time we had in the long time.
Outer Banks Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Outer Banks Inn offers a free shuttle service to the beach, located less than a 5 minute drive away. This hotel has an outdoor pool on site and offers a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen TV with cable is provided in all rooms at this Outer Banks hotel along with free Wi-Fi. A microwave and small refrigerator are also included as well as tea/coffee-making facilities.Guests of the Outer Banks Inn will enjoy complimentary passes for the YMCA fitness facility. A laundromat is on site at this hotel and guests with pets will receive a discounted rate at the local kennel.This hotel is less than a 5 minute drive from the Wright Brothers Memorial and 2 miles from the YMCA. Roanoke Island Park is a 20 minute car ride away.
- The staff was very friendly, everything seemed clean. Check-in was easy. They have free coffee all day in the lobby.
- Best experience I’ve ever had at a hotel great great hospitality very personable awesome time with my family after having a bad experience with comfort inn I give A+++++ all around great staff
- Yes eggs were extra fluffy.bed felt comfortabLE.Room was clean.Beautiful view.staff was very friendly and helpful.
- We loved everything. The staff was helpful and friendly. They knew about the surrounding areas and had great suggestions for things to do.
- The inn is good for short stays. Is very well located and going to the different lighthouses is easy from there. The staff is nice and the rooms are clean.
Top Hotels In Ice Plant Island North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ice Plant Island North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ice Plant Island North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ice Plant Island North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!