10 Best Hotels To Stay In Icazteguieta Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Icazteguieta Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Icazteguieta Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Icazteguieta Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Icazteguieta Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Icazteguieta Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Icazteguieta Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Icazteguieta Basque Country:
Set in the heart of the Basque province of Guipúzcoa, this modern hotel provides an ideal base to explore the scenery of this picturesque region.The Oria lies just a 500 feet walk from the train station in the center of Tolosa. It is divided between 2 buildings – one stylish, contemporary and one renovated, historic building dating from the turn of the century. This older building still retains many charming period features and is surrounded by a pretty garden.Taste the local specialties in the Botarri grill restaurant, which serves delicious freshly grilled meat and fish. You can then enjoy another Basque specialty – cider – along with other tasty regional dishes in the hotel’s own typical cider house.Leisure and business guests can both make use of the free Wi-Fi internet service which covers public areas and guestrooms.
- It is as advertised. Great location in a wonderful town. The attached bar/cafe as well as restaurant are excellent.
- The rooms and cabinet dressers had ample space for 2 guests.
- Town centre location, with lots of street life, yet close to the autoroute. Pet friendly.
Check in was quick & easy and the room was well furnished with white bed linen and towels. Room was nice and quiet. Receptionist was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast was ample, great coffee, fresh orange juice and then a choice of one pintxos and one pastry fresh fruit and yogurt.
Downstairs restaurant was superb with one of the best T bone steak that I have ever had. The missus was convinced her sirloin was a fillet. Easy access to town, market and the local rail station.
- Central position in Tolosa, close to historical city center. Clean a tidy room, nice shower.
Hotel Bide Bide Tolosa
Located in Tolosa, Hotel Bide Bide Tolosa has free WiFi. The property provides a tour desk and luggage storage space for guests.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries. At Hotel Bide Bide Tolosa the rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.San Sebastián is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Zarautz is 23 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Location could not be better. Rooms very clean/new, tastefully decorated, comfortable. staff very helpful with questions and helping with dinner recommendations/reservations. Because hotel is in center of old town driving to the hotel with GPS and parking was a huge challenge. Car was definitely a liability. Tolosa and this hotel were highlights of our trip.
- Larger than average room which is modern, clean and has a comfy bed. Great shower with good pressure and fabulous towels. Staff very friendly and informative. Lovely hotel in which to enjoy the culinary delights of Tolosa and as a base to explore the coastal villages around San Sebastian
Rooms were very clean
The shared living space outside with tea and coffee was nice
- What a treat! Great hotel at a great price. Staff friendly and helpful. Great place to stay to explore the area and there is a great restaurant and bar downstairs that is great quality and price. Highly recommend and would love to come again in the summer.
- The hotel was very modern and stylish both inside and out. The room was very modern with a lot of amenities. It was in a good location as well, for walking around the city.
Iriarte Jauregia is a beautifully restored 17th-century palace is located in fabulous Basque countryside, 19 mi from the coast. Enjoy fine dining, stunning views and eye-catching design. Browse the Wi-Fi for free.The Iriarte has carefully designed its interiors to balance both the old and new. Cutting-edge design such as contemporary furniture and fabrics are contrasted against original features of the building such as stone walls and beamed ceilings.All rooms have views of the valley or the garden. Featuring elegant décor in neutral tones, they come with a plasma-screen TV and a well-equipped bathroom.Set in beautiful gardens, the hotel features a fine-dining restaurant that serves creative cuisine, the Bailara, run by the chef Enrique Fleischmann. There is also an informal snack bar and a library with a reading lounge.Make a visit to the Basque city of San Sebastian, just 19 mi away where you can browse the shops, galleries and characteristic tapas restaurants.
- a great hotel if you want to escape from city trafic :-). location, just a bit outside from main road. you enjoy it. Nice breakfast. Not wide selection, but sufficient and fresh and tasty.
- The hotel is lovely but it’s a bit remote it said it was 20 mins from San Sebastián but it’s more like 45 mins
- Wonderful experience for a relaxing holiday. Service exceeded our expectations.
- Absolutely charming location in the middle of the mountains, all lush and green around, with an extremely peaceful view, only bothered by the distant sound of cows. If you prefer this to your average city stay, you would absolutely love this place. Breakfast was quite on spot, and you could take it on an outdoors terrace overlooking the valley. Appropriated sized rooms, excellent bed, and even some extra space for our dog to enjoy.
- Beautifully renovated hotel in a lovely, peaceful valley that gave us the opportunity to explore a bit more of the Basque countryside. Walking distance from a lovely, small village and some nice trails….a short drive from the larger town of Tolosa. Staff were very friendly and helpful and included breakfast was good.
Hotel Restaurante Zelaa
Surrounded by mountains, Hotel Restaurante Zelaa is located in the Basque country town of Zaldivia. It offers a stylish Basque restaurant and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Zelaa feature wooden floors and simple, modern décor. Each one is equipped with air conditioning, central heating and a work desk.The beautiful city of San Sebastián is just 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pamplona, the site of the San Fermines bull running festival, is a 50-minute drive away.
- A modern hotel in an out of the way location, however there were some small towns nearby including Ordizia with nice restaurants & bars.
- Beautiful mountain views, clean & tidy, really nice bathrooms, comfy beds, patient staff for non speaking Brits
- El que tengan cafetería para picar algo cuando llegas denoche.
- kokapena ona. Izan ere, autoa lgatzeko oso ondo dago, eta inguruko lekuetara joateko, bikain.
- Habitaciones amplias y cómodas. Recién remodelado. Todo perfecto.
This former Medieval inn in the Basque town of Beasain is today a luxurious hotel with a sauna and restaurant. The soundproofed, modern rooms all have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Hotel Dolarea’s rooms have wooden floors, elegant minimalist furniture and white walls. Some have beamed ceilings, and all have modern bathrooms.The Dolarea Hotel has a library as well as a small fitness center. It also has an attractive garden.The Dolarea’s restaurant offers high-quality and innovative cuisine based on traditional Gipuzkoan dishes.Beasain is just 25 mi from San Sebastian and about an hour’s drive from Bilbao.
- The place is so beautiful like a dream, and everyone in the hotel and those from local are so friendly make us feel like home.
- Service, the building and location. The food is excellent
Lot of space available on first floor to relax.
Rooms big, spacious
Very nice restaurant
Fantastic Hotel, great position, amazing old refurbished building, the lady at the reception very kind and talkative, great restaurant, impressive low price.
I had a perfect dinner, 3 corses with only 19,80 €!!! Amazing and really good, 1 Michelin *.
Very very good breakfast.
Located in Beasain, Hotel Beasain provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hotel Beasain all rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.San Sebastián is 27 miles from the accommodation. San Sebastián Airport is 35 miles away.
- Guy at reception was really helpful, spoke English for us, found somewhere safe to store our bikes and translated the menu. Room was big and clean. Evening meal was good value.
Rooms with space and very Well decorated and clean.
Staff very kind
- Las camas son cómodas y el desayuno no está nada mal
- La ubicación está justo al lado de Beasain, se puede ir andando y tiene aparcamiento. También tienes la posibilidad de comprar o tomar algo a cualquier hora del día ya que al estar en la gasolinera abre las 24 horas.
La habitación es nueva, los colchones muy cómodos.
La cafetería tiene unos pinchos muy ricos.
Hotel Igartza is set in the pretty Basque village of Beasain, 25 mi from San Sebastian. Each bright, functional room features air conditioning, a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Igartza Hotel has an on-site snack bar with a pool table. The Artzai Enea restaurant is located a 5-minute walk away and serves characteristic regional dishes.The Igartza’s 24-hour reception includes a tour desk, offering information about the area. Beasain Train and Bus Station is just 150 feet away. Bilbao, Vitoria and Pamplona are all within an hour’s drive, and free parking can be found nearby.
- The free breakfast option was excellent and perfect for starting the day before exploring the area.
- Well located , clean and comfortable hotel with a very nice and helpfull staff. Thank you.
- We booked this hotel as a stopover en route from france to portugal and so did not have great expectations for the town or the hotel. However we found it a really special place and community – very welcoming despite being quite cut off and not at all touristy. The hotel exterior is rather unpreposessing but its lovely inside.
- The employees were very friendly and very attentive to us. The hotel is small but very nice. Good complimentary breakfast.
- Parking is terrible in the city. They provided special parking in front of hotel🙂
Hotel Restaurante Lazkao
Located in the outskirts of Lazkao, Hotel Restaurante Lazkao is located at the entrance of the business area. It offers a restaurant that serves traditional Basque cuisine made with local produce.Set within a natural setting, all rooms have heating and basic décor. They come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. A room adapted for disabled guests is available.Hotel Restaurante Lazkao is 650 feet from the town center. The monasteries of Santa Ana and Santa Teresa, 5 minutes’ drive away, are two of the best preserved monuments from the 17th century in the Guipúzcoa region.
- El hotel está bien situado pero es demasiado básico, te cobran nada más llegar y nisiquiera te dan factura, no había nadie en recepción, pedí habitación doble con cama de matrimonio y me dieron una con 2 camas separadas. Además se oían muchísimos ruidos, de las demás habitaciones, del exterior… equipamientos muy básicos no había champú para el pelo, ni secador, solo gel. Incompleto, la limpieza bien
Excelente ubicacion para descansar.
La cordialidad de los trabajadores.
- Bij aankomst hadden we totaal geen verwachting eerder twijfel. Maar we kregen een schone prima kamer. Geen luxe maar alles was aanwezig. ‘s Avonds kon je er goed eten voor weinig geld. Dit overtrof onze verwachting. Goede uitvalbasis voor San Sebastian en Bilbao.
- Nos encanto la ubicación y el personal del hotel muy amable. Todo muy limpio. Lo recomiendo sin duda.
- Le rapport qualité prix , rien ne manque à pars là clim peut être
Hotel Castillo is set in the countryside of the Basque Country, 25 miles from San Sebastian. It offers a traditional Basque restaurant and air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Free public parking is available at the Castillo Hotel. The city of Vitoria and the beaches of the Costa Verde are less than a 1-hour drive away. The hotel’s 24-hour front desk has a tour desk, which can give information on the local area.Each room at the Castillo has a private bathroom. Rooms also include a TV and a minibar.
- Wonderful hotel, beautiful rooms and great staff , views exceptional.
- Lovely rooms with very nice bathrooms, modern and comfortable. Plenty of parking and a great bar with very reasonable prices. Staff were great. Best stay we’ve had in a while.
- Room news and confortable. Everything ok for one night.
I followed a fellow traveller’s advice in booking this hotel.
Glad I did.
It is right beside the Hiway, but that was a bonus in my case. Easy access, good parking and well lit parking-lot.
Room was a good size and a very nice bathroom with a great shower was a bonus.
Dinner was good, you select from a daily menu chart… the mixed salad was super.!
Efficient service… although as usual in Spain, it seems… VERY little English spoken.
A great find for an overnight stop.!
- The value for money in the restaurant was excellent. Sufficient though for a menu del dia ….. bottle of wine EACH was a real surprise 🙂
Located in the Salbatoreh industrial area, 5 minutes’ drive from Beasain, Hotel Salbatoreh offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant.Each room at the Hotel Salbatoreh has stylish décor with wooden floors. All rooms come with cable TV, a desk and a modern bathroom.Hotel Salbatoreh’s restaurant offers set menus and a selection of hot dishes and sandwiches. A continental breakfast is included in the rate.Salbatoreh is set in the Goierri area, which has been prized as a European Destination of Excellence, and is ideal for hiking.San Sebastián and its impressive beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car, while Bilbao is approximately 56 mi away.
- The staff was very friendly, the rooms were comfortable enough and everything was clean
- Very good i am happy i chose this over the more central ones in fact was even better!
- The location is very good; close to Industrial area
- Great staff. Good restaurant, with reasonable prices. Free parking outside. Breakfast was free. It was only toast and jam with coffee and fresh orange. But nice enough.
- Friendly staff. Good food. Good comfortable rooms. Not far from motorway, Excellent value for money
Top Hotels In Icazteguieta Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Icazteguieta Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Icazteguieta Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Icazteguieta Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!