Ica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Ica.
10 Best Hotels In Ica:
Hotel Boutique La Angostura
One of our best sellers in Ica! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Boutique La Angostura is located in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I had stayed there a few months ago, so this was a return visit because I truly enjoyed my first stay. The breakfast was more than adequate for the four of us, the pool is a bit small, but very beautiful and the water temp was perfect! It’s wonderful that you can eat other meals there if you want to.
the bed was comfy, the pillows were not – too hard/thick for my liking.
pool was nice, but there was only one floating raft and it was being hogged the whole time by another guest.
- friendly and kind, tempered swimming pool, good location, comfortable room, good breakfast.
- The room and bed are very big and comfortable. The bathroom is also very spacious. It also has a jacuzzi bathtub which was quite nice. The airco worked great and the pool was big and clean. The staff was also friendly and spoke English. Location is in a very safe and quite part of town although you need to take a taxi to get anywhere (which is not an issue since they are so cheap).
- The room, the bed, the bathroom was great. Gabriel was the best!
Hotel Villa de Valverde
One of our top picks in Ica.Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Villa de Valverde is located in Ica in the region of Ica. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental.
The rooms are basic, but comfortable.
The pool area is large, clean and great fun for the kids.
The play area, football pitch and games room are also great for the kids and kept them entertained for hours. They met new friends too as there are lots of other families around.
- staff very friendly even though speaking spanish and little english except for Daniel who works in the restaurant. Very friendly and speaks good english.
- The pool is clean. You can notice that they take care of it permanently. The breakfast ess good.
- La atención fue muy buena, el personal muy atento a nuestras necesidades.
- Los desayunos, la piscina, la atención, limpieza de cuartos.
- The rooms are basic, but comfortable.
Hotel El Huarango
Hotel El Huarango offers accommodations in Ica. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Huge room, with a massive bathroom & jacuzzi, certainly didn’t expect that, but it might not be typical, the section of the hotel were in was clearly being renovated or finished off. The jacuzzi itself didn’t have the tap installed, just a hole in the wall. The shower did work though and was fine and hot. A nice quiet neighbourhood and there was enough private parking available too.
- We liked the people working at the hotel. The staff is friendly and attentive. The furniture and decorations make the place very attractive.
- they had different pillows and I found the one that loved.
- We stayed here after sandboarding in Huacachina and it was really comfortable. Bed was large and the bathroom was really nice. There is a pool outside and some lovely sitting areas as well. They have a restaurant and we ordered a pizza that was brought to our room. They provide cable TV so we were able to watch things as we fell asleep. The staff brought our luggage to our room for us.
- Tranquilidad y las instalaciones con decoración antigua muy acogedora
Hotel Las Flores
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Las Flores offers accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. Location was good in that it was away from the centre and noise. It was cheap to get a tuk tuk or taxi to the centre. Breakfast was adequate.
- Swimming pool in the middle of the small hotel complex, nice breakfast, very helpful staff, helped with arranging taxis, transport to the other town, quick, attentive, accepting Visa and MasterCard. Was really nice stay for us. 5 min from Huacachina Oasis, taxi for 7 Soles.
- Very nice cosy and clean hotel, with a swimming pool.
- Very very honest and reasonable hotel! The tour and taxi they offer are very good and reasonably priced
- Excellent location for getting to Huacachina – 10 minutes away via a cheap taxi ride (less than 10 soles). Good breakfast – scrambled eggs, ham, juice etc. Helpful staff.
Hotel Hilroq II
One of our best sellers in Ica! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Hilroq II offers accommodations in Ica. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a shops at the property.
- Beds were very comfortable, we stayed in a triple room which was big enough, it also has each double beds and enough pillows. The property looks newer and if you go with children, it’s swimming pool would be good for kids
- The pool was nice. We initially got a large but noisy room and easily changed rooms upon request.
La sencillez al atender. El personal fue muy amable.
La piscina limpia
- El hotel tenía una bonita entrada con una piscina en el interior
- Lo que más destaco es la limpieza general y los ambientes agradables del hotel. La habitación matrimonial no es tan grande, pero tiene el suficiente espacio.
Hospedaje Claudia offers accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find room service at the property.
- Very nice and warm staff. Breakfast on the rooftop has the feeling of a family-run bed and breakfast.
- The lady owner couldn’t have been more helpful. Breakfast was delicious, she gave us 2 rooms instead of having to share, which were clean and nice, as were the bathrooms. It was like a home from home!
El chico que atiende la recepción
Es muy joven y muy atento .
- Muy buena la atencion de las personas que brindan el servicio, es un hotel pequeño pero el servicio compensa.
- 오아시스가 있는 지역에 바로 있습니다. 오아시스 주변을 산책하기에도 좋고, 온수도 잘 나옵니다. 직원도 매우 친절하고, 좋았습니다. 특히 이 숙소의 조식에 나오는 커피는 매우 맛있습니다. 가격 대비 성능비가 우수한 숙소라 할 수 있습니다.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Mc Hotel is located in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Las habitaciones muy cómodas, el personal muy atento y preocupado en brindar las atenciones, la piscina buena.
- ME GUSTO LAS INSTALACIONES DEL HOTEL, EL PERSONAL MUY AMABLE EN TODO MOMENTO, Y LA COMIDA MUY SABROSA
- En realidad toda nuestra estadía, sin embargo mi hija fascinada con la picina y la limpieza de la habitación.
- El restaurante del hotel te ofrece buena comida a muy buen precio.
- Camas confortables, la atención muy buena con mucha amabilidad y calidez
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sofia offers accommodations in Ica.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Las Dunas
One of our top picks in Ica.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Hotel Las Dunas is located in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- The swimming pool area is nice, bedrooms are large
This is a really very nice place to stay in Ica. Somehow like an island in the desert.
Excellent food on the buffet and the very friendly and helpful staff I like to highlight especially.
- the hotel was nice but everything was old need some furniture’s up grates and need to plan the maitance time during the day they were cutting grass at 6.00 am one day and next day cleaning at 4.00 am at the time we were sleeping and also people making noises all night long and when I did call the front desk at 4.00 am to complain about the noise no body answer the phone that tell me no body was working at that time then next morning when to talk to front desk about what happened they told me am sorry but we don’t know what happened so if you want to go there to rest and relax I do not recommend it.
- Spacious gardens. Large rooms. Pools and restaurant. Nice birds and animals in the garden. Food is excellent. Near Huacachina oasis.
- The breakfast buffet was very good. The waiter was very attentive. The facilities & the pool was great.
Hotel Viñas Queirolo
One of our top picks in Ica.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Viñas Queirolo offers accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- The place’s architecture is nice but it’s not enough to convert the place into a good stay.
- Everything!! Super friendly staff, food was delicious, pools are huge and renovated. Loved it!!
- The property is beautiful, every corner of the property screams of a vineyard. The superior rooms are great and extremely comfortable. The property offers sand dune ride through Sandtours and it is of top quality. We booked the dinner in the sand dunes with them, which crossed our expectations.
- This is a beautiful hotel and property and it felt like it was almost empty though it was moderately occupied. The staff was fantastic. The tour of the property and the wine and Pisco tasting were lovely and, if our Spanish were better, might have been the best tasting/learning experience we have had (including many in Napa)
- Everything is in such great clean and order you almost forget your in Peru
Top Hotels In Ica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!