10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hyggen Buskerud – Top Hotel Reviews
Hyggen Buskerud is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hyggen Buskerud. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hyggen Buskerud. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hyggen Buskerud. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hyggen Buskerud right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hyggen Buskerud with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hyggen Buskerud:
Scandic Ambassadeur Drammen
Guest rooms at Scandic Ambassadeur Drammen are individually and brightly decorated. Each is equipped with quality beds and a flat-screen TV.Scandic Ambassadeur Drammen’s combined restaurant and bar has a library and a fireplace. The menu offers a variety of modern international dishes.Common area activities include skiing, golf and fishing. Staff can also recommend nature hikes to explore the region’s prehistoric rock carvings.
- Beds were comfortable, accommodations clean and comfortable. Outstanding breakfast with many selections, very ample and generous breakfast. Very friendly front desk staff. Property older, but still in good shape and comfortable (not a luxury hotel, but that’s not what we look for anyway). Wonderfully close to the train station, easy commute from airport and central station on train. Super easy walking distance from station.
- The room was nice, clean. Breakfast good. Nice people working there.
- The hotel is located very close to the river and the train station. The center is within walking distance. The room was not spacious or tight, just ok. Shower and bathroom was clean. The breakfast buffet had good variety.
- Very friendly staff, city centre location while rooms still are quiet, large variety for breakfast, nice restaurant with small selection but very good quality food. Pleasant lobby, well renovated and rebuild inside a historical building.
- This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. The first time I stayed in the main building and this time across the street. I prefer the main building. The staff at the front desk are always courteous and helpful. The breakfast in the morning is AMAZING. I travel a lot and this is the best breakfast I have had in any hotel!!
Clarion Collection Hotel Tollboden
All guest rooms at Clarion Collection Hotel Tollboden have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a seating area.Hotel Tollboden’s popular breakfast buffet includes hot and cold dishes and a wide variety of organic options. In addition, guests are offered free afternoon waffles and free hot drinks and fruit around the clock.Guests can work out in the gym or enjoy the relax area, which includes a sauna. Books are available in the hotel library.Drammen Museum is 2,650 feet from the hotel. The shopping around Bragernes Square is 12 minutes’ walk away.
- breakfast and dinner are included in the room rate. nice rooms and meal selection.
- Nice hotel with a friendly atmosphere. Definitely will come back again.
- Friendly staff, great location, big room, great TV !
- Everything. Evening food and breakfast was perfekt and I did upgrade the room, loved it
- Evening meal included in room price and comfortable seating areas. Free hot drinks available 24hrs.
Comfort Hotel Union Brygge
Each stylish guest room at Comfort Hotel Union Brygge includes a small seating area and a flat-screen TV for your pleasure.Stay active in the fully modern exercise room. Take time out for a coffee at Union Brygge’s café.Just 5 minutes’ walk from Comfort Hotel Union Brygge is the terminal for the Oslo Airport Express Train.
- It’s a nice hotel stay. Just one not so friendly receptionist. The rest are good.
- Reception was positif, enthusiastic. Restaurants at walking distance. Rooms are relaxing, comfortalble.
Conveniently located in city center
Room option with nice view to mountain
- Cool Design , good location , friendly staff and good service
- Top breakfast, top rooms, nice bathroom and shower, very kindly personal
Scandic Park Drammen
All rooms at Scandic Park Drammen have a minibar and a work desk. Some rooms offer nice city views.Guests can enjoy their meals in 2 on-site restaurants, Hannas Kjøkken and Urtehaven. After dinner, guests can head to Theaterhjørnet Bar for a relaxing drink.The riverside promenade along the Drammen River is 150 feet away. Drammen’s main square, Bragernes Torg, is a 3-minute walk from the hotel.
- Breakfast was included and I was happy about it. Very decent and good breakfast!
- Great location close to the city center, amazing breakfast, staff was very friendly
- Superb location, close to centre. Easy access to buses and trains.
- Breakfast was acceptable and staff was nice. Short distance to pier and railway station. Wifi was good. Small kiosk in reception.
Good view of the bridge and the river Drammen.
Guests have access to a communal kitchen. BBQ facilities are also available on site, along with a laundry room.Bicycles can be borrowed for free at Renskaug. Guests can also relax on the sun terrace in the garden. Children can pet and feed the animals on the farm.
- Wanted a fram B&B and this was perfect. Food great.
- Great location, in the middle of the nature. House is big and comfortable, bathroom is big. Good breakfast.
- Quitly by night, WLAN fast, Owner friendly, Sattelite TV, Bathroom clean
- Owner was very nice! Breakfast fantastic, everything what you would need. Beautiful farm in countryside. Wifi without any problems. Everything was clean and fresh!
- Really good breakfast, beautiful place and nice owner
The breakfast restaurant serves a buffet that includes many organic products. The lobby restaurant offers a wide range of different international cuisine based on ecological produce. Alternatively take a drink in the informal lobby bar.Scandic Asker Hotel’s fully equipped gym includes cardiovascular machines and free weights. A petanque court is found on the 2nd floor.Asker Train Stations is a 5-minute walk away. Trekanten Shopping Centre is 1,950 feet from the hotel.
- Room layout was good solution for family with two kids as they got separate part of the room.
Nice hotel with spacious rooms and comfortable beds.
Very friendly and helpful personnel.
The breakfast is wonderful with a big choice of food and beverage.
Parking available under the hotel, which makes it very easy to access the hotel, particularly if i’s raining.
There was a great selection different thinks at the breakfast.
Fish selection was a special good!!
- The hotel is at a convenient location, at a walking distance from the train station in Asker. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was huge, with a fantastic view and all the comforts one could think of. The breakfast buffet was sumptuous, with a large variety of vegetarian (for people like me) and other stuff. Same with the dinner buffet, though the dinner is not included in the package.
- probably more of a business hotel during the week. but good for leisure at weekends. Large comfortable rooms, very helpful friendly staff, a great location.
Thon Hotel Vettre
All guest rooms at Thon Hotel Vettre have a work desk, a minibar and cable TV.Hotel Vettre’s restaurant offers a dinner menu based on seasonal ingredients. A lunch buffet is also available. In summer, meals are served out on the terrace.General facilities at Thon Hotel Vettre include large grounds and bike rental. Guests can also enjoy a game of ping-pong or darts. In addition, the surrounding area offers excellent hiking opportunities.Free private parking spaces are found on site. Central Oslo is only a 20-minute drive away.
Breakfast was very good
Staff were nice and helpful
- Nice place, Café machine in a lobby, free Wi-Fi,bus 250 via Oslo City Center
- The hotel has very friendly staff, very good breakfast
- Very friendly and helpfulm staff at the bar & restaurant. Good quality food.
Dinner was outstanding
Close to ferry
- Breakfast was very good
Quality Hotel Leangkollen
Leangkollen is known for delightful lunch buffet and culinary dinners. The restaurant, Storstua, serves traditional Norwegian food with international influences. The lounges and piano bar are great spots for guests to take an aperitif and relax.
- Close to main way. Quiet place with park and view to the sea. Free parking. Fast internet connection.
- Svært hyggelig personalet, god mat, spennande historie i bygget.
- beliggenhet i forhold til vårt opphold. Rom med utsikt. (384)
- Frokosten var veldig bra . Rommet var veldig fint med en romslig god seng og en fantastisk utsikt.
Beliggenheten er fantastisk! Flott utsikt over Oslo-fjorden. Flott
frokost I flott matsal. Byggets historie fra krigen er fascinerende, men
helt ukjent for to som jobbet der…..
Oscarsborg Hotel & Resort
A work desk and private bathroom are standard at Oscarsborg Hotel & Resort. Many rooms include Oslo Fjord views.Meals are served at the 2 in-house restaurants, Forpleiningen and Offisiersmessene. Refreshing drinks can be enjoyed in Oscarsborg Hotel’s bar.Oscarsborg Fortress Museum is located on site. Oslo city centre is a 1.5-hour ferry ride away. A small beach is found 1,000 feet away.
- Great location, excellent breakfast and nice room with a nice view. The staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful. Would visit again.
- The breakfast was terrible – we had to wait 15 minutes at the coffee machine. No service and no filling up for new food. Not even any coffee cups where available.
- Awesome location. Oslo was fully booked, so I stayed here. Nice trip to the island using a ferry. Earliest return trip is at 7am. The ticket you buy before going on the ferry is actually a return ticket, so you don’t need to buy two. There is a parking nearby the mooring, on the left side before you get down to the ferry – there is no direct parking at the ferry.
- Charming nature reserve with high density of historical insights.
- Fantastisk vakre omgivelser og spennende historie. Meget god frokost.
A Nespresso coffee machine, work desk and parquet floors feature in all guest rooms. Each room has a private bathroom with shower.Refreshing drinks are served at the in-house bar or on the garden terrace.The all-year Tredgaarden Christmas House is a 5-minute walk away. Tusenfryd Amusement Park is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Breakfast is very good and breakfast room is very nice.
Very friendly straff and servicemainded
Very good breakfast
- This was an historic hotel, remodeled well. Breakfast was good and the staff was very gracious.
the towels on the beds shaped as a swan is supercool. I learned how to fold them so I can do it when I will have guests at home.
REading a book out on the balcony while having a drink is also great.
Decent hotel. There are about 7 parking spaces total, so you will absolutely have to park someplace else than at the property. When I asked about this I was not offered compensation for parking fees. Luckily there were some free parking spots in walking distance from the hotel. But was definitely a source of frustration.
Bathroom looked newly renovated, which was nice. The double bedroom had 2 very slim beds, but pillows were plentiful.
Complementary breakfast was fine, though some flies were spotted.
Top Hotels In Hyggen Buskerud Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hyggen Buskerud to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hyggen Buskerud but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hyggen Buskerud. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!