10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hyannis Port Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Hyannis Port Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hyannis Port Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hyannis Port Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hyannis Port Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hyannis Port Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hyannis Port Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hyannis Port Massachusetts:
The Cove at Yarmouth, a VRI resort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Near beautiful beaches, championship golf courses and attractions on Cape Cod, this year-round resort in Yarmouth, Massachusetts offers one-bedroom townhomes and a variety of recreational activities. Free WiFi access is available.The Cove at Yarmouth features spacious indoor and outdoor pools as well as a fully-equipped fitness centre. Guests can relax with a massage at the spa. The on-site restaurant serves an extensive selection of family-friendly meals and specialty dishes.Each townhouse at the Yarmouth Cove offers separate sleeping and living area. The units also have a sofa bed. Guests will enjoy the wet bar with refrigerator, in addition to the stereo and DVD player.
- Great room excellent restaurant on site friendly staff
- I love that its close to home. Most of the staff was AMAZING!!!! Always clean and beautiful!!
- Indoor pool is fantastic. Signage inside is pretty lacking so bring a map.
- Very nice setting w/ many amenities… we did not use the pool. Looked nice
- The town house bed was exceptionally comfortable. It was like settling into a fluffy cloud that embraced you as you began to fall asleep.
The Tidewater Inn
One of our top picks in West Yarmouth.Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, The Tidewater Inn is located in West Yarmouth in the region of Massachusetts. Just 28 miles from Provincetown. The hotel has a playground and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or pool. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A TV is available.You will find an ATM at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Plymouth is 30 miles from The Tidewater Inn, and Chatham is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 26 miles from The Tidewater Inn.
- The king size bed was so comfortable. The pool was nice and warm. Was comfortable for the whole family.
- I love the quiet atmosphere, clean and very comfortable room. I will definitely revisit very soon.
- The bed wasn’t comfortable and the location was great! The gentleman that checked us in was friendly!
- Our room was remarkably clean, the bed was wonderfully comfortable and the jacuzzi bath tub was incredible.
- This property is a fairly good value for the price. The motel is undergoing a major & much needed overall. Much of the furnishings are quite outdated & need replacement. The staff were just cordial without being super helpful, etc. I found it to be annoying & disappointing that there were no common lobby for guests to spend any time in. Also, as there were no 24/7 staff manning/womening the front desk I found to be a bit strange & offputting. There was just a supposed night manager on the premises whom I never ever saw. Thus, with some of my suggestions as to how the management could improve things pertaining to this property it could just possibly become a more classy environment in which to stay in the future…even if it’s a bit more expensive it would be would it in the end!
The Heritage House Hotel
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Steps from scenic Hyannis Harbor as well as ferries leading to Martha’s Vineyard, this hotel features an on-site restaurant along with spacious guestrooms offering free wireless internet access.The Heritage House Hotel is ideally situated in the heart of village of Hyannis on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Unique shops, local restaurants and art galleries are only moments away. Guests can also easily accessing fishing charters, whale watching tours and much more.While staying at the Heritage House, guests can take advantage of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools or relax in the Jacuzzi. The hotel also offers on-site dining at Chauncy’s Bar & Grille.
Indoor Salt water pool was great
Friendly, gracious and helpful staff
- the mattress was too firm. the hot tub seats were way too high , you had to slouch way down to be immersed.
- The only thing I liked about that place was the bed and that was it.
Pool was awesome. They have towels by the pool.
Also room was very quiet. Very kid friendly.
Beds were comfortable. Room had a refrigerator and a Keurig so you could make coffee.
Restaurant on site made breakfast easy in the morning.
- We liked the the idea that we were all very comfortable in the room but we will get 2 rooms in the spring . We never made it to get in the pool but we did go near the pool area to play cards.
- Indoor Salt water pool was great
Sea Breeze Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Near the Hyannisport Harbor and one of Cape Cod’s most beautiful beaches, this inn in Hyannis, Massachusetts offers uniquely decorated guestrooms with modern amenities and friendly services.The guestrooms at the Sea Breeze Inn feature air-conditioning and private bathrooms. Guests can relax in the garden’s spacious gazebo or have a drink while enjoying the view of the Nantucket Sound from the rooftop deck.In the morning, guests at the Sea Breeze will wake up to an expanded continental breakfast. After breakfast, guests can play a game of tennis, go swimming or play a round of golf within just a short drive from the inn.
- very friendly with nice quaint rooms decorated in real antiques, near the town center and all the historic attractions. easy day trip to cape cod and surrounding areas.
- Friendly owner with great tips for touring the area!
- Hostess very helpful and friendly. Nice quiet location but quite central.
- Raisa, the owner and innkeeper is an absolute delight; helpful & friendly…
- Hostess was gracious and helpful. Property was very clean and very close to a nice beach. The room was small but cozy with a nice four-poster bed.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, International Inn offers accommodations in Hyannis. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Provincetown is 29 miles from International Inn, and Plymouth is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- the hot tub was nice and clean and the bed was a good size, it was a pretty open room and cozy, which was nice. good location, near a bunch of shops and restaurants. im sure it would be better in the summer
- Horrible horrible hotel…. No water in one room and glass in jacuzzi and on floor of another
- Nothing this time I’ve coming for 35 years and it has deteriorated so badly I will never go back
- The Bed was comfortable and location was excellent.
- It was good price compared to other available options at the time in the area… But would have just stayed in different area next time.
Hyannis Travel Inn
One of our top picks in Hyannis.Showcasing an outdoor pool and indoor pool, Hyannis Travel Inn is located in Hyannis, just 28 miles from Provincetown. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Plymouth is 29 miles from Hyannis Travel Inn, and Chatham is 17 miles away. Martha’s Vineyard Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Unbelievable staff. Needed a last min place and this hit the spot. Great place
- Good location. Breakfast is included. Swimming pool
- The staff was exceptionally friendly and attentative.
- Beds were comfortable. The frig was handy. Breakfast was tasty. The hot tub temp. was just right and relaxing.
- Very nice and clean. Lots of staff to help with any issue. We where swimming and the person working the coffee area went put towels with are stuff for us.
Anchor In Distinctive Waterfront Lodging
One of our best sellers in Hyannis! Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Anchor In Distinctive Waterfront Lodging is in Hyannis. Free Wi-Fi access is available. John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum is an 11-minute walk.Rooms are decorated with classic Cape Cod inspired décor. A private balcony with sea views is included with select rooms.There are gardens on the property grounds at Hyannis Anchor In Distinctive Waterfront Lodging. A shared lounge and game room are available. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the area, including golf.Kalmus Park Beach is a 7-minute drive from the hotel. Hyannis Marina is a 4-minute walk away.
- Really good granola was available with plenty of plain yogurt. The breakfast set up was top notch. As a tea drinker, there was a good selection. They had the fireplace going so it was cozy eating breakfast in a cozy leather chair.
We were staying at the hotel during a major storm.
The staff was very supportive when we lost power.
- The location to everything, great views of the harbor
- Friendly staff – Sandy welcomed us and gave us a ‘tour’, pointed out restaurants,etc. Rooms were well appointed, clean and amenities were good. Off season price was great! Bed was a little too hard for us, but not a big deal. And It would have been nice to have recessed doors on the TV/dresser unit! But all-in-all it was great!
- The staff was so friendly. The accommodations were spotless. The continental breakfast was delicious. The tv room with the fireplace to sit at night and look at the water was so relaxing.
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is next to Hyannis Harbor, across the street from the ferries to Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. The hotel has an on-site restaurant and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hyannis Harbor Hotel features a seasonal indoor and outdoor pool. A children’s pool and sundeck are also available. The hotel also offers a patio and stone fire pit.Guest rooms at Hyannis Harbor are nautical-themed with cable TV and DVD players. A mini-refrigerator and coffee maker are also included in each room.The Restaurant at Hyannis Harbor Hotel is a seasonal outdoor restaurant located adjacent to the pool and fire pit.
- We originally stayed here due to location. Being right across the street from the Hyline meant that we could walk there first thing in the morning. Upon arrival we were pleasantly surprised by how comfortable and clean the room was. We will likely stay here again in the future.
- Clean. Good price. Good service. Comfortable bed. Amazing bathroom!
- New building was clean and comfy. Staff was very nice.
- Looks brand new. Stayed in a nice room in 3rd floor with king bed and couch.
- The hotel is amazing. Clean, comfortable, accessible, near tourist points and restaurants. The crew is equally awesome.
One of our best sellers in Hyannis! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. SeaCoast Inn is located in Hyannis, just 29 miles from Provincetown. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 29 miles from SeaCoast Inn, and Chatham is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 25 miles from SeaCoast Inn.
- The room had excellent facilities and was very large. We had a good kitchen so ate in on a couple of occasions. The bed was large and comfortable. Easy walking distance to local shops and restaurants and for the ferry. It was also close to the Kennedy Museum which I visited on the last day.
- Comfortable afforable room. Clwan bathroom bed comfortable. Free washing machine and dryer appreciated
- The staff was wonderful. The room was roomy with a little kitchen area . It was clean and the breakfast was adequate .
- Good location, walking distance to ferry, Kennedy Museum and Main Street, easy accessibility to site via car, safe parking, efficient heater in room (not noisy), towels changed daily, waste baskets emptied … acceptable housekeeping.
- Good location, very good room with kitchen, table and chairs, armchairs and nice ensuite. Inclusive breakfast to help yourself to.
Hampton Inn & Suites – Cape Cod / West Yarmouth
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located on the banks of the Mill Pond and just 0.5 miles from Cape Cod, the Hampton Inn & Suites – Cape Cod / West Yarmouth offers heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. Free parking is available and Cape Cod Bay is just a 15-minute drive away.A microwave and fridge are included in all rooms, which also feature a 37-inch HD TV. A hairdryer and a selection of toiletries are provided in each private and modern bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Hampton Inn.A range of hot and cold breakfast items are served daily in the traditionally furnished and spacious dining room.The JFK museum is less than 1 miles away and light house tours are possible within 2 miles of the hotel. Falmouth Harbour is just a 40-minute drive away and provides ferry connections to Martha’s Vineyard and whale watching boat trips.
- ALL staff very friendly and professional. I love that they have activities during our stay for my grandchildren. To me that is a plus. Breakfast was amazing and the best.
Check in and check out staff were great.
Forgot to leave a tip for maid and went back later in day to
leave the tip for our 2 rooms and the desk clerk could not have
been more helpfully.
Next time we are on the Cape we will plan to stay with you or
if we are traveling else were we will look for your location.
The jacuzzi in the room was just what we needed. Not only did we enjoy a long soak at night, but after the delicious breakfast, we hopped in again!
The staff was genuinely friendly and helpful, which are hard to be in the service industry on Christmas Eve and Christmas. The property could not have been cleaner or more welcoming. We can’t wait to go back!
- The resort is beautiful. The rooms, service, and staff were great. Excellent location, close to everything.
The hotel desk staff are excellent. The 1st room assigned had not been cleaned. After a sincere apology, another room was provided, an upgrade to a nicer room. We used the free hotel shuttle to the Nantucket ferry – the driver was professional and courteous. On the return trip, the shuttle arrived in less than 10 mins.
The complimentary buffet breakfast was nice, with plenty of options. This place is nicely situated away from the airport, so its quiet.
Top Hotels In Hyannis Port Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hyannis Port Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hyannis Port Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hyannis Port Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!