10 Best Hotels To Stay In Huntsville Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Huntsville Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Huntsville Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huntsville Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huntsville Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Huntsville Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Huntsville Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Huntsville Utah:
Jackson Fork Inn, LLC
Jackson Fork Inn, LLC offers accommodations in Huntsville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV and DVD player. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hermitage is 6 miles from Jackson Fork Inn, LLC, and Ogden is 11 miles away. Salt Lake City International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hilton Garden Inn Ogden
One of our top picks in Ogden.Featuring an indoor swimming pool and fitness center, this Ogden, Utah hotel is less than a 20 minute drive from the Snowbasin ski area entrance and a 45 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms.A flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator and private bathroom are featured in all rooms at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden. Styled in dark wood furnishings, all rooms provide plush white linens and neutral colored walls.Guests may relax in the poolside hot tub at Ogden Hilton Garden Inn. Ski Pass vendors are available near the 24-hour front desk on site.The Great American Grill offers on-site dining at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden. Dishes are inspired by classic American cuisine.
Mt. Ogden Golf Course and Newgate Mall are within a 10 minute drive of Hilton Garden Inn Ogden.
- All around relaxing rooms and amenities. Great location.
- The hotel staff was amazing! The restaurant was really nice and was inviting. With the hotel being completely packed they could’ve used extra staff members in the restaurant for the breakfast rush because most of the food was depleted or cold, although the staff was working as hard as they could!
- The breakfast buffet that was included in my stay was great. The staff was super friendly and went above and beyond on a couple requests I made during my week stay. Having a mini fridge and microwave was very convenient. A super comfortable and relaxing stay.
- Great location in downtown Ogden – close to restaurants, historic 25th Street, movie theatres and gym
- Everything was great. Used the pool, WiFi, breakfast and room service. Will stay there again!
Days Inn Ogden
The historic 25th Street Farmer’s Market is 1.5 miles from this Ogden, Utah hotel. The hotel features a large indoor pool with lounge area and simple guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each spacious room provides carpeted floors and dark wood furniture at the Days Inn Ogden. Cable TV with HBO movie channels and coffee facilities are also included.Ogden Days Inn has a business center with free 24-hour internet access, fax and photocopying services. Guests can also use the gym.Powder Mountain and Snowbasin Ski areas can be reached by the shuttle pick-up and drop-of point located steps from the hotel. Utah State Railroad Museum is 2 miles away.
- I thought the front office lady was so nice. I will be returning. She made me feel so welcome. She was so friendly. The room was great to. The pool was awesome also.
- The pool was amazing! The location is very convenient.
- The breakfast was good and the pool is really nice. The lobby was very clean and inviting. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast was very good. The room was clean as was the facilities, but it needs up dating. The front desk staff was very efficient and friendly. It was also very quiet, did not hear any noises outside our door. Would stay there again if we were in the area.
- Good price. Free continental breakfast. Front desk staff was helpful.
Courtyard by Marriott Ogden
Located in Ogden, 5 miles from Hermitage, Courtyard by Marriott Ogden features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The room was nice and clean very comfy. The breakfast was very good and the pool area was relaxing.
- I liked the modern room we were in and I was blown away by the staff, who were amazing.
- The front desk staff was great, very helpful, and friendly .
- Great location, excellent breakfast choices included in room rate.
- Room was very nice, bed comfortable and very quiet
Best Western Plus Canyon Pines
One of our best sellers in Ogden! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Canyon Pines is located in Ogden in the region of Utah.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salt Lake City is 26 miles from BW Plus Canyon Pines, and Hermitage is 8 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 25 miles away.
- The breakfast was good and the room was very comfortable. The pool and hot tub were nice.
- Would have likes the eggs a little less done. Other than that a great hotel, hot tub and pool were very relaxing and the breakfast much better than expected!
- Nice quality breakfast. Clean and welcoming feel to the lobby. Spacious rooms.
- Location was a little off the beaten path and parking was really bad. But other than those uncontrollable issues, my experience was really good!
- Didn’t like the fact the online said restaurant and there wasn’t one
Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden
Next to Eccles Conference Center in downtown Ogden, this hotel includes a daily hot breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden. A spacious work desk and handy lap desk are provided for convenience. Coffee-making facilities are provided.In addition to the hot breakfast buffet, on-the-go breakfast bags are available Monday-Friday for guests. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Ogden Hampton Inn and Suites. A fitness center and hot tub are featured on site. A business center is available.City Hall Park and the FBI regional office are within one block of the Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden. Ogden Union Station is a 2 minute drive away. Snowbasin and Powder Mountain Ski Resorts are 20 miles away.On site at the Ogden Hampton Inn and Suites, guests can enjoy high-speed internet access along with a modern fitness center. The hotel also features a well-equipped business center and 24-hour front desk service.
- The food was excellent. The bed was the best I’ve slept in. The 24 hour business hub was a nice touch. Close to the Ogden City Christmas village. Room was a nice temperature. Easy check in and out. The 12:00 PM check out was a huge bonus.
- Breakfast was great and the staff very friendly. The room had a great mountain view.
- Excellent breakfast = lots of options; roomy unit; very nice staff; quiet; walkable area near great restaurants.
- Breakfast variety was good – particularly enjoyed the burritos and waffles. Wonderful that you had a “To Go” option.
- Breakfast was great! Location was super close to shopping and entertainment. We had a blast!
Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is located in Ogden, just 5 miles from Hermitage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 miles from Bigelow Hotel and Residences.
- The registration desk people were efficient & friendly. The bartender was outgoing and likeable. The housekeeping staff were doing an excellent job. The breakfast and breakfast crew were good (food was plentiful and tasty).
- I’ve lived in Utah my whole life but have only needed to stay in Ogden a few times. I always wanted to stay at the Ben Lomend/now Bigelow. We had a wedding to attend and took this opportunity to stay there. It was very nice. Easy check in, good parking, clean spacious room and very quiet. If the need arrises again, we will stay there.
- Superb breakfast. Great location. Huge rooms, large screen TVs, views of the city and mountains
- The property was great, the restaurants were great. I love the old look in side.
- The front lady Nicole was great and really went the extra mile to assist us. Thanks Nicole
Sleep Inn of Ogden
One of our best sellers in Ogden! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn of Ogden offers accommodations in Ogden.Every room has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Salt Lake City International Airport is 32 miles away.
- Desk manager was very friendly and helpful. Shower was great. Very clean.
- Comfortable rooms, excellent shower and a good breakfast with hot choices. We stayed here twice during our trip as it was such good value and ideally placed for skiing Snowbasin and Powder Mountain. If you are looking for somewhere to eat close by, Jeremiah’s is only a couple of minutes drive away and serves tasty diner-style food.
- The staff was quick to provide anything I asked for
- The staff was friendly and had soup when we arrived. Also had breakfast in the morning.
- They should post LOW CARB friendly and a full breakfast … Clean, Quiet, Reccomend next door at Lee’ Family Restaurant.
Comfort Suites Ogden
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Ogden offers accommodations in Ogden, just 7 miles from Hermitage.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 miles from Comfort Suites Ogden.
- Was easy to get to from the highway. Very comfortable room and enjoyed the pool area.
This was our fourth stay over the last 2 years visiting family in Ogden. We stay for the great breakfast, indoor swimming pool, hot tub and comfortable beds.
Sue, the “breakfast lady” is like family. She remembers us and makes us feel right at home. I’m constantly losing my keycard, the front staff happily replaces them without complaint.
The location is right off of I-15 which is convenient to get to Salt Lake City. The interior is cozy, with a fireplace, coffee, and lemon water available 24-7.
- Good clean rooms. restaurant attached had decent food. Has a network printing capability. Good price.
- Bed was big and comfy the breakfast was delicious and the staff was very nice and helpful.
- the bed was superb, slept beautifully. lovely indoor pool. excellent restaurant with pub. ideal location to highway
Motel 6 Ogden Riverdale
One of our best sellers in Ogden! Located off Interstate 15, this Riverdale motel is just 1 miles from Hill Air force Base. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, laundry facilities and free morning coffee.Cable TV with extended channels, a work desk and a private bathroom are provided in every room at Motel 6 Ogden Riverdale. Select rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.Riverdale Motel 6 offers a 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking. Guests can relax on the sundeck during the summer months.Weber State University is 5 miles from this motel. Union Station Museum and Golden Spike Arena are both within a 15-minute drive away.
- Coffee wasn’t out long and something like even bagels would have been nice
- Bed was good, great having the car just outside the door.
Very nice check in staff. Room was quite clean except for some hair in bathroom. We were warned hallways smell like smoke; very true! And not just cigarettes. 🙁
We would stay here again.
- We arrived after 10pm and received a friendly reception from the desk clerk. Our room was huge! We were traveling with our Maltese so I think we were put in a ‘pet friendly’ room with new laminated flooring. The decor was simplistic and nice. Everything was very clean.
- The room was decently clean – with a cheapo laminated floors, it had a TV and air con.
Top Hotels In Huntsville Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Huntsville Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Huntsville Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Huntsville Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!