10 Best Hotels To Stay In Huntington Park California – Top Hotel Reviews
Huntington Park California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Huntington Park California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huntington Park California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huntington Park California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Huntington Park California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Huntington Park California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Huntington Park California:
Travelodge Inn&Suites Los Angeles Bell California
Serving a daily continental breakfast, Travelodge Inn & Suites Los Angeles Bell California provides free guest parking and free WiFi. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is 20.4 miles away.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel provides a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests of the property can relax in the hot tub.Full room service is provided at the hotel daily between 09:00 and 17:00. The hotel features an intimate 12-person meeting space, perfect for a small gathering or conference.
- It was an easy check in, the room was clean, friendly staff and convenient location for our destination.
- When you go there with your car then you can leave your car in a safe parking place, they have cameras around the building. Bathroom was big. Bed was ok. Staff was also ok.
Reasonable price for a clean and spacious room. Everything worked fine and decor is a little outdated but nothing horrible. Breakfast was standard continental fare.
Right near a supermarket with yummy hot food.
- The staff was super courteous and pleasant. The rooms are always very clean. I love staying here!
– Free parking
– Friendly staff
– Good Wifi connection
– Clean room
Lynwood Century Freeway Travelodge
A short walk from shopping and entertainment at Plaza Mexico, this Lynwood hotel features a heated outdoor pool and a continental breakfast. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms at the Lynwood Travelodge include cable TV. Featuring a sitting area, all comfortably furnished rooms are decorated in rich wood and floral accents.The Travelodge Lynwood offers a 24-hour front desk. Free morning newspapers are available.The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is 10 miles from the accommodations. The Walt Disney Concert Hall is a 20-minute drive away.
- I like the service the cleanliness the staff makes you feel welcome
- Everything was fine, clean, neat, tidy until the breakfast. Got my downstairs room choice and was able to park at the door. Nearby restaurants okay. Quiet even though next to I-105 freeway.
- Very clean rooms. The breakfast oatmeal, cereal and fruits were good.
- The room was super clean like always… The maids are awesome
The staff is always nice the room is clean and free from critters its
quiet and good if you need to work or want to have peace of mind .
difrent places to eat within short walking distance.
Antonio Hotel offers accommodations in Los Angeles.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Laura animal on the ground in the world and the restroom restroom bathrooms dirty very old furniture building cracking who running a business have very very big attitude you try to charge extra that’s it nothing else U-Haul Troost make single day no way. F
- This place is really good in the money. Staying here really made me feel at home instead of feeling like a giant corporate hotel. The overall neighbourhood (Boyle Heights) was perfect for us because it was a calm side of LA and not really threatening. And another fact is that you’re only a mile or so from the 10 Freeway, 2.5 miles from downtown, and if you don’t feel like driving… only 0.3 miles from the Metro!!!
- There was nothing exciting or good about this place. Worst place I have stayed in.
- The property is close to both train and bus stations. Also, a couple of Mexican restaurants are close by.
- There was nothing I liked about this hotel. My daughter and I were nervous in hotel as well as neighborhood. Didn’t feel safe in our room either.
Days Inn & Suites South Gate
Days Inn & Suites South Gate is located in South Gate, just 8 miles from Los Angeles. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shops at the property.Santa Monica is 19 miles from GuestHouse Inn & Suites Southgate, and Anaheim is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 9 miles from Days Inn & Suites South Gate.
- Jaccuzi wasn’t working properly and wen I told front desk they didn’t have af
- Very spacious room, good pillows, clean linens and nice towels. The lobby area smelled fresh and looked nice and clean. Guest service clerk was very helpful and attentive. Later in the evening there were some loud noises made by other guests, then I received a phone call from the guest service asking if “everything was okay” and informed me that the rowdy guests were checking out. I was very pleased with overall experience.
- Comfy quiet the spa bath was wonderful I enjoyed my stay
- The rooms are super cleannand nice the service is cool too
- Room was clean and comfortable. Awesome staff both day and night shifts.
LA Crystal Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, LA Crystal Hotel offers accommodations in Compton. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.Los Angeles is 12 miles from LA Crystal Hotel, and Santa Monica is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Looks nothing like the photos. It’s essentially a higher-rising motel without remodel or apparently a janitorial staff. There was vomit on the floor. All of accommodations were stained by smoke and age. It may be a non-smoking hotel, but they haven’t renovated since the Rat Pack era, and it shows.
- The Beds were like a cloud and view was Breath taking
- The staff was very nice rooms cleans bottle water in room love it
- The price was great we booked last minute and still got a good price everything was clean and on point will book again
- i Loved The peacefulness And The Rooms are Very nice i would stay again.
One of our best sellers in Los Angeles! Located in Los Angeles in the region of California, 8 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, Stuart Hotel features a terrace and views of the city.The rooms have a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Downtown LA is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, entertainment and food.
- Staff was very understanding of us wanting to check out few days earlier
- Nice staff great location and a beautiful rooftop View
- I could get a room on the first floor. My luggage was awfully heavy for me to carry upstairs.
- The “Wifi” is public, so many people were on it, it was faster using my mobile hotspot, off of my phone, too run my Macbook. Dirty/ stained up sheets, paint peeling off of the walls, my toilet was clogged, and there is NO A.C.they give you a little cheap fan, that I had to sit on a chair, directly next to the bed, just from sweating to death. Horrible. Will necer stay here, again.
- The friendly guy (Peter) at the reception. Cheers mate 😉
Royal Century Hotel at LAX
One of our best sellers in Inglewood! Conveniently located 3.5 miles from Los Angeles International Airport, this hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free guest parking is available.Cable TV with HBO movie channels is featured in each air-conditioned guest room at Royal Century Hotel at LAX. Each room has a private bathroom.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the LAX Royal Century Hotel. The hotel staff speaks fluent Chinese. A tour desk and car rental services are also available.This hotel is a 22-minute bus drive from Los Angeles International Airport. The 117 bus provides service directly to the hotel. Hollywood Park Racetrack and Casino is just under 1 miles away. Loyola Marymount University is 5 miles away.
- My room was missing a chair an front desk ignored request
- It was ok but the rooms smell old carpet needs cleaning an most of they have BEDBUGS i won’t never stay there again.
There´s no good point besides the location.
I didn´t even stayed, thanks to the worst ever reception !
The guy at the frontdesk ! I never ever experienced such a terrible service !
Eu nem sequer fiquei no local, de tão péssimo que foi o atendimento na recepção.
It was the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in in my life, it was disgusting, dirty, poor lighting, had rats, bed had boood stain on it.
There was a shoot out in the area, couple next door we’re fighting and the police had to be called out, the place was covered in mound and smelt terrible. Discussed our concerns with staff and his response was “What do you want me to do about it?”
Advice please don’t stay here, better hotels in the area, just wouldn’t want anyone to go through my experience.
- It’s just what it is; a motel close to the airport and not far from Venice beach. It’s old and needs renovation, but at the time we were there, they were renovating.
Quality Inn & Suites Bell Gardens
This hotel is conveniently located only a few minutes from downtown Los Angeles and Interstate 710 in Bell Gardens, California. Enjoy modern amenities and comfortable accommodations in this ideal location.The Comfort Inn and Suites Bell Gardens are located moments from many area attractions. The excitement and entertainment of Bicycle Casino, the luxury shopping and gourmet restaurants of downtown Los Angeles are a short drive away.After a restful night’s sleep, guests at the Bell Gardens Comfort Inn can start their day with a complimentary continental breakfast, with a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or check their email with free high-speed internet access.
- The bed was very soft and comfortable. My family and I had a great stay.
- Breakfast was without any fruit or veggies, all junk
- Honestly, we had a bad experience from the beginning!!!
- Nothing specific to point out, everything was great!
- Cozy, great wifi, and it’s located in the town square of Bell Gardens. And it’s cheapest decent hotel in the area. Safe, too. And housekeeping is nice, too. And UberEATS reaches there, too, so you can order take-out from the local McDonalds. Good air con as well.
Rodeway Inn & Suites Lynwood
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn & Suites Lynwood offers accommodations in Lynwood, just 8 miles from Los Angeles.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Santa Monica is 17 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites Lynwood, and Anaheim is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sea Rock Inn – Los Angeles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sea Rock Inn – Los Angeles offers accommodations in Los Angeles.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 7 miles from Sea Rock Inn Los Angeles.
- Requested a bottom floor got the bottom floor. Maid came in and cleaned the room folded the beds. WiFi was fast
- Coffee at the reception, good price quality relation and Location
- Taking into account the price we have payed…You can’t want more. Everything was fine…the staff was nice and helpfull in every matter, we had warm water, a working fridge (even too good, cause everythin was frozen) and comfy beds.
- Pool area is very clean. Close to parking. Friendly staff, quiet area.
- Very well lit up at night. Recently renovated rooms. Plenty of parking space.
Top Hotels In Huntington Park California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Huntington Park California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Huntington Park California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Huntington Park California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!