10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hudsondale Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Hudsondale Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hudsondale Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hudsondale Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hudsondale Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hudsondale Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hudsondale Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hudsondale Pennsylvania:
The Inn at Jim Thorpe
Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, this 19th-century inn is in Jim Thorpe’s historic district. Outdoor activities, including skiing and biking, at Blue Mountain are a 20 minute drive away.The Inn at Jim Thorpe offers unique guest rooms that have a flat-screen cable TV with DVD player and free Wi-Fi access.Guests can visit the on-site spa and relax with a massage or other body treatments. A game rooms as well as an on-site fitness center are also provided.Broadway Grille and Pub serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner surrounded by warm fireplaces and mahogany furnishings.Rafting with Jim Thorpe River Adventures is just one mile away. The Mauch Chunk Museum and Opera House is a 5 minute walk from the Jim Thorpe Inn.
- The accommodations were wonderful….breakfast was delicious and the coupon was an extra bonus. The bar was cozy and friendly with 2 great bartenders. All of the staff we encountered were a 10!!
- The inn is beautiful and quint, and located in the center of the town. The room was clean, beds were comfortable and we had plenty of pillows.
- in center of everything walking distance. Old world charm.
- I loved the style of the hotel, the room was very comfortable and clean, the hotel has been well maintained and upgraded. Will be back in the future.
- Location, location, location! Great fun local bar w/good bartender, free parking. everything was so convenient i.e. shops, restaurants and Molly McGuire’s Pub!
Mountain View Suites
Located in Jim Thorpe, 26 miles from Bethlehem, Mountain View Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Allentown is 23 miles from Mountain View Suites, and Mount Pocono is 26 miles away. Lehigh Valley Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- I got a ticket for parking at the “odd” side of the street during a “snow incident”. Didn’t snowing and the street was clean. I complained at the Police Station but they insist en ticketing me. I felt upset.
- Close to downtown, owners very nice, water pressure in shower was great.
- Loved the cozy room with separate thermostat and luxurious jet tub! It was well-engineered close quarters, and everything was clean, bright and seemed brand new. We loved having our own deck space with the mountain views, and our hosts were so flexible, making check-in/out a breeze. Keurig was a great touch, and full kitchen downstairs was handy. Thanks for hosting our shared birthday celebration!
- It was absolutely beautiful. Immaculately clean, roomy, very comfortable feeling. The owner couldn’t be more helpful. We will definitely be returning.
Great communication and service!
The Harry Packer Mansion Inn
In the historic center of Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, this Victorian style inn was used as the model for the famous Haunted Mansion in Disney World Orlando. The inn arranges themed weekends during which guests can act out a murder mystery.Air conditioning and a sitting area are provided in each room at The Harry Packer Mansion Inn. Free Wi-Fi access and views of the grounds are available as well.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to The Harry Packer Mansion, which features a garden, terrace and tennis court. Concierge services, meeting facilities and a shared lounge are also provided to guests.Lehigh Valley International Airport is 22 miles away.
- The Harry Packer Mansion provides all the features and comforts of a top notch B&B. Pat and her family/staff work tirelessly to ensure that patrons are well informed and at ease during their stay. Breakfast was wonderful (I mean really wonderful, I”ve never had pancakes like Pat’s!!) Additionally, they host wonderful themed parties and events. Thanks Pat!
- The mansion is BEAUTIFUL! The hosts were friendly and attentive. The room was stunning and the bed more comfortable and luxurious than any away from home bed I’ve slept in! The breakfast each day was delicious and the patio we sat on was stunning with flowers and foliage everywhere so that you felt you were in a secret garden. So well worth the money!
- This was a very nice get away, the staff is amazing and looking to ensure you have the best possible time and comfort..Will be booking here in the future
- We felt welcome and were comfortable throughout our stay. The town is fun. Lots to do.
- The owners were so friendly and down to earth. This place is top notch, pricey but we’ll worth it.
4 miles from Interstate 81, this Hazleton hotel offers free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms that feature a microwave and refrigerator. Pennsylvania State University – Hazleton Campus is a 10 minute drive away.Bright rooms at Hazleton Ramada offer cable TV with HBO and a work desk. Coffee making facilities are also provided.Breakfast is served daily and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool, workout in the fitness center, or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services.Shopping and dining are a 5 minute drive from Ramada Hazleton and the Hazelton Historical Museum is 2 miles away.
- Nice bed. Nice desk chair. Good TV channel selection. Nice furnishings. The front desk ladies were wonderful. They really tried to help with wifi, replacing extension cords and light bulbs missing from the room. Probably stolen by previous gusts.
- The bed was very comfortable, room was close to my car. Decorating was simple but attractive and updated enough. There was a microwave and small fridge in the room, too. I wasn’t able to stop for dinner and everything was closed when I arrived, so I was able to heat up some soup in the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. For the price, it was a great stop.
- We didn’t eat here the hotel was sooo old and dirty
They did not serve eggs or any protein except what was in the cereal or milk. No yogurt. No fruit
Bread, waffles and cereal. Coffee hot water and tea served.
Ladies at the desk were pleasant.
- Where to begin, this was the worst Ramada we have ever stayed in. I know it’s a college town but everything was substandard.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton
Located in Hazleton, 15 miles from Jim Thorpe, Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wilkes-Barre is 19 miles from Red Roof Inn & Suites , and Pottsville is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The rooms were large and very clean and neat. And it was very quiet there you didn’t hear other people around you, and the free breakfast was very good .
- Mike at the front desk was awesome I showed up tired and cranky and he was super polite and nice to a cranky old lady!!!
- Not much at all. Breakfast was free and good and more choices than most places.
- The suite was very spacious and comfortable – 2 actual rooms with a hallway in between. The linens and comforters on the beds were sparkling clean and cloud-like comfortable. The heat worked wonderfully. All for $63/night!
- I stay at least once a week and never had a problem yet. The staff has always been helpful and I will definitely be going back again
Residence Inn by Marriott Hazleton
Located in Hazleton, 16 miles from Jim Thorpe, Residence Inn by Marriott Hazleton features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.Wilkes-Barre is 22 miles from Residence Inn Hazleton, and Pottsville is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The full kitchen that gives you the feeling of being at home is nothing short of commendable. Very comfortable space and relaxing ambiance.
- Staff provided list of area restaurants which proved very good.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was awesome.
- Excellent accommodations. Pool clean and very nice.
- Complimentary breakfast was a hit. Having an indoor pool and outdoor grilling facilities was also a plus.
Comfort Inn West Hazleton
Located in West Hazleton, 17 miles from Jim Thorpe, Comfort Inn West Hazleton features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wilkes-Barre is 20 miles from Comfort Inn West Hazleton, and Pottsville is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 29 miles from Comfort Inn West Hazleton.
- Convenience of the location and the atmosphere of the Inn
- The staff were great and the whole place felt very comfortable.
- Breakfast was above average. Hotel was full yet we had a peaceful night’s sleep.
- We had a good stay. Clean comfortable rooms, nice people, good location for what we wanted to do. Found some great buys at the laurel mall.
- The room I was given had a desk and couch which was nice. Good breakfast, one of the reasons I stayed here. That and it’s proximity to the yeungling brewery!
Hampton Inn Lehighton – Jim Thorpe
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, this Hampton Inn is conveniently located off of I-476, 2.5 miles from downtown Lehighton. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.All bedrooms at Hampton Inn Lehighton – Jim Thorpe come equipped with cable TV and a radio. Every room has a microwave, a refrigerator and a private bathroom.A hot breakfast is served daily, and breakfast bags are available for those in a hurry. Restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the hotel include Trainer’s Inn 950 feet away.Lehighton’s Hampton Inn – Jim Thorpe is 4.5 miles from Flagstaff Mountain Park. It is a 10-minute drive from Blue Ridge Golf Club and 3 miles from Beltzville Airport. Free on-site parking is available.
- Great service even with all the kids as it was a major ski weekend.
- Second year coming there. Everything well kept, immaculately clean, staff extremely friendly, always fresh baked items in foyer, pool & jacuzzi very clean, renovated rooms & lobby, a great stay!
- Bed was comfy, rooms were spacious and super clean.
- The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and updated, and the breakfast spread was lovely.
- The room was very clean – and smelled clean. Love the coffee in the lobby as well as the snacks and amenities available in the lobby. Refrigerator in room. Plenty of electrical and charging plug-ins.
Hampton Inn Hazleton
Surrounded by shopping and dining opportunities, this hotel in Hazleton, Pennsylvania offers a free hot breakfast every morning and comfortable guestrooms with coffeemakers and more.Hampton Inn Hazleton features an outdoor swimming pool and on-site fitness center. Guests will also appreciate the hotel’s business center with fax and copy services.While staying at the Hazleton Hampton Inn, guests can easily explore the Eckley Miners’ Village. Guests can also play a game of golf at the nearby Sugarloaf Golf Course or do some shopping at the Laurel Mall.
- Beautiful view of surrounding area on one side of the hotel!
- Variety of breakfast options. Free wifi. Bed was very comfortable. Room very clean.
- We liked the breakfast the convenience of the bar and restaurant. We liked the cleanliness of the room upon arrival. The staff are friendly and the location is convenient
- The view was amazing and it was close to other businesses but felt
- It is right off the highway, yet in a quiet serene setting. The staff was friendly and helpful. The accommodations were just right. We have used this hotel the past three years at this time and hope to continue to use it.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Hazleton
One of our best sellers in Hazleton! This Hazleton, Pennsylvania hotel is off Interstate 81. The hotel features an indoor pool, a hot tub, and a DVD player in every room.The Fairfield Inn by Marriott Hazleton offers guests a daily breakfast and coffee in the lobby and cookies in the evening. Guests can dine at Damon’s Grill, which features contemporary cuisine.Rooms at the Hazleton Fairfield Inn come with a coffee maker and ironing facilities. Guests can use the free Wi-Fi or watch cable TV.The Fairfield Inn Hazleton is within a 35 minute drive to the Asa Packer Mansion. Pennsylvania State University Hazleton is a 2 minute drive from the hotel.
- Location is very convenient from the highway. It’s nice to have restaurants & gas stations very close.
Easy access off interstate
There is a restaurant on the property
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your hotel. My Mother and I thought the room was very spacious. The beds were very comfortable. Our room was located conveniently near the side entrance.
- It was a handy hop-off point from the highway after driving 14 hours on our journey from Florida to Maine; a nice restaurant you could walk to was great…no more fast food, and it was very clean and comfortable.
- We had a first floor room with convenient parking. The breakfast was very good and the dining area was bright and clean.
Top Hotels In Hudsondale Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hudsondale Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hudsondale Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hudsondale Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!