10 Best Hotels To Stay In Huddle Mill Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Huddle Mill Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Huddle Mill Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huddle Mill Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huddle Mill Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Huddle Mill Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Huddle Mill Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Huddle Mill Tennessee:
Sleep Inn & Suites Kingsport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn & Suites Kingsport offers accommodations in Kingsport, just 14 miles from Johnson City.Every room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 2.5 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Kingsport.
- Food, typical, couldn’t eat the yucky eggs. Everything else I tasted was standard okay.
This hotel was clean, the staff were great.
I would return if I make another trip in this area!!!!
- It was very clean and staff was super friendly. The room was small the beds were ok. Had an awesome shower
- Friendly staff, clean, some things a little outdated & dirty, but all in all it was a very good stay. Pet friendly.
- Excellent service.. all the way around!! Very pleased.. will stay again
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsport TriCities Airport
The La Quinta Inn and Suites Kingsport TriCities Airport is located just 3 miles from the Regional Tri Cities Airport. Guests will enjoy an outdoor pool and a daily hot breakfast that includes waffles and muffins.Free Wi-Fi is available in every room of this Kingsport hotel along with cable TV. A hairdryer is provided in the bathroom and rooms also have a work desk.Guests can enjoy access to both a laundromat and a fitness center during their stay at the Kingsport TriCities Aiport La Quinta Inn and Suites. Meeting facilities are also available on site.This property is a 12-minute drive from the Meadowview Conference Center and less than a 20-minute drive from downtown Kingsport. Warrior’s Path State Park is 4 miles away.
- The bath tub was a nice size. The morning staff was very friendly and polite.
- Big clean bright room, furnished nice, very clean, bathroom very clean, bedding fresh and clean, breakfast great.
- The staff was beyond friendly and helpful, and the hotel itself was the best La Quinta (and best lower cost hotel) in which I’ve ever stayed!
- The staff was friendly and helpful. One woman even loaned us her umbrella when she saw we were walking to a nearby restaurant.
- I love the way the lobby looks the snack bar and the area it was in Wendy’s and Crackle Barrel being right next door literally walked to breakfast. Plus the gas station being close by.
Econo Lodge Kingsport
One of our best sellers in Kingsport! This hotel is located 4.3 miles from the Tri-Cities Regional Airport and will arrange airport shuttle for guests. The pet-friendly hotel offers rooms with a mini refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Americas Best Value Inn Kingsport features air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and cable TV. Local calls are free and convenience amenities such as a hairdryer and ironing facilities are provided.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Kingsport Americas Best Value Inn. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and a business center with fax services.Warrior Path Golf Course is a 9-minute drive from the Americas Best Value. The hotel is 12 miles from downtown Kingsport, providing a variety of shopping and dining options.
- The room was extremely compact, but efficiently set up. Bathroom surprisingly roomy. Pillows fluffy. I love the plugins on the light fixtures, that’s always super useful. Recently renovated, so not sure if the rest of the suites were as good.
- Everything was fine. Sink was dirty and room heater made my eye burn
- The clerk, Nancy was very friendly and helpful!! The room was very clean & comfortable.
- Very quiet… no highway noise. Waffles for breakfast. Great deal over all.
- Pillows and bed was the best we have encountered on this trip. Front desk was very efficient and helpful. Highly recommend the property.
Red Roof Inn Kingsport
One of our best sellers in Kingsport! The Red Roof Inn Kingsport is less than a 10-minute drive from the center of the city. Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast every day and they can also swim in the hotel’s outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi is included in all modern rooms of this Kingsport hotel as well as cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are provided in addition to coffee-making facilities.Guests can use the Kingsport Red Roof Inn’s laundromat and the on-site business center for added convenience. Meeting facilities are available in addition to a 24-hour front desk.This property is less than a 30-minute drive from Bristol Motor Speedway. The Shopping options of the Traders Village Mall are less than 3 miles away.
- breakfast was amazing and the gentleman on duty was very friendly.
- I have stayed here whenever I have to come into Kingsport and have never had a bad stay. The bed is very comfortable and the staff are always so very friendly. It is a great place to stay.
- The heat was on and the room was toasty on a very cold night. Room was very clean and bed and pillows very good. Great value for the price. The breakfast also had multiple good offerings and the staff was very friendly.
- Hot water, nice tv, hot breakfast was grest.quiet a/c
Pretty typical motel. Was clean and tidy. Had some interesting banter with check-in staff 🙂
Plenty of parking available close to the room. Town just a short drive away.
Motel 6 Kingsport
One of our top picks in Kingsport.Motel 6 Kingsport offers pet-friendly accommodations in Kingsport.All rooms have a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The room, the staff, parking, everything was great!
- The bed was super comfy. The linens were all scrupulously clean.
- I liked the proximity of restaurants and other retail businesses.
- Employee at the front desk was very accommodating. Tks!
Seemed to be the only place in town.
As a Motel Six is was a fine place to spend the night.
Italian place down the road was a good dinner spot….
Comfort Inn South Kingsport
Located in Kingsport, 14 miles from Johnson City, Comfort Inn South Kingsport features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find business center at the property.Tri-City Regional Airport is 5 miles away.
- Room was up to date, very nice and clean as well.. Just a very nice place to stay.
- The room was very clean and appeared to have been recently updated.
- It’s right on the hiway. Awesome Diner outside
- In the middle of a remodel but still Very comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful. Just behind Perkins Rest that is open 24hrs a day. There is Continental breakfast but as I said Perkins is across the street.
- Room was fine, but there were a few little mites in bathroom and noticed in BR
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26
This Tennessee hotel, located just 1 miles from Meadow View Golf Course, features an indoor pool. The hotel offers many convenient in-room amenities, including microwaves, refrigerators and free Wi-Fi.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26 provides rooms with desks, comfortable seating areas and cable TV with on-demand movies. There is also a coffee maker and hairdryer. Rooms and suites with sofa beds are available.Guests can workout in the 24-hour gym and use the hotel’s business center. During their stay, guests can also enjoy a breakfast buffet.Eastman Recreation Area is 3 miles from Holiday Inn Express Kingsport. Tri-Cities Regional Airport is 13 miles away while Appalachian Caverns is 21 miles away.
- The room was very clean and entire staff went out of their way to assist me.
- Very clean and comfortable. Location is convenient.
- Coffee was terrible! Hotel was super nice and clean. We had to wait at front desk because no one was there about 10-15 minutes.
- Nice size rooms with a nice layout floor plan offer functionality. Wardrobe closet and additional hooks added to the deco of the room were very helpful.
- Perfect location, great facility…staff very friendly and helpful.
Comfort Suites Kingsport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Kingsport offers accommodations in Kingsport.All rooms are fitted with a TV.The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed the unexpected dinner! It was better than Olive Garden. We had Lasagna! Very tasty.
- Breakfast was very good. Room was comfortable and clean.
- Great place. Very friendly staff that really cared.
- Staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. They went above and beyond for our comfort and needs.
- The bed was amazing!!! Everything was like sleeping on a cloud…the mattress…the pillows…the comforter…super comfortable!!!
Hampton Inn Kingsport
Hampton Inn Kingsport offers accommodations in Kingsport.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious, clean with a beautiful comforter on the bed. Great WiFi connection. Right off the interstate so it was convenient to just go where I needed. Plenty of bath linen.
- Excellent and friendly staff. This is not just an average hotel…way above my expectations. I’ll be back for sure.
- Great stay – my husband and I were stopping en route to Tennessee for the eclipse, and even though we hit breakfast right when it started at 6am so we could get on the road, they were all set up and ready for us. And the hot breakfast that day was bagel-halves baked with eggs, cheese and bacon, so very portable to take in the car. Perfect! Bed was comfortable, bathroom clean, room spacious, parking plentiful. Down the road (not walkable but just a 10-min drive) from great restaurants. Staff was friendly and efficient. Nothing bad to report, really!
- did not eat there. Staff and changing dates & beds were great. Pool very small & crowded. Would use hotel again.
- The breakfast was outstanding, and the room was very clean and fresh smelling
Holiday Inn Express Johnson City
Located just off I-26 and 7 miles northwest of downtown Johnson City, this Holiday Inn Express features a spacious indoor pool facility. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Johnson City are equipped with a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV and an MP3 player. A microwave, refrigerator and in-room coffee maker are included.Guests of the Johnson City Holiday Inn Express are welcome to enjoy the on-site whirlpool and fitness room. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and the business center.A hot breakfast buffet including cinnamon rolls, bacon and eggs is served daily and can be enjoyed with a free copy of USA Today.The Johnson City Holiday Inn is less than 7 miles from Jonesborough and less than 16 miles from Bristol Motor Speedway.
- The pillows were phenomenal and the breakfast was amazing.
- Comfortable room, good breakfast and pleasant staff. Good location.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The view from room 423 was really nice, mountains in the background. Our bed was very comfortable. Plenty of space in the room and bathroom. Breakfast was pretty good. The cinnamon rolls were the best part. Good coffee available 24hrs as well. The location was convenient to just about everywhere. Since it was so close to Christmas the hotel was decorated very pretty and the fireplace in the dining area was so cozy.
- Everything. Great view. Close to everything. Clean and friendly staff. Pool was nice and warm and clean. Very nice place
- Everyone was so friendly. It was very cozy and perfect for our stay! The breakfast was very good too and I noticed the server kept everything full and on top of things!
Top Hotels In Huddle Mill Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Huddle Mill Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Huddle Mill Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Huddle Mill Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!