10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hoz de Anero Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Hoz de Anero Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hoz de Anero Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hoz de Anero Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hoz de Anero Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hoz de Anero Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hoz de Anero Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hoz De Anero Cantabria:
Hotel Los Pasiegos
Hotel Los Pasiegos is located just off the A-8 motorway in Hoznayo, Cantabria. It offers free Wi-Fi, and modern, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and views of the Cantabrian countryside.All of the rooms in Los Pasiegos have parquet floors, and some have freestanding hot tubs. In the winter they also have heating.The Los Pasiegos Hotel is about 15 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. There is free public parking, and a spa just 150 feet from the hotel.The Pasiegos’s restaurant offers delicious Cantabrian dishes, while the café offers a range of home-made cakes.
- Warm welcome . Good value for money. Easy to find 30mins from ferry port. Lots of parking at front or at back . Bustling cafeteria early evening and as it was Saturday the restaurant was full of families with well behaved children . Helpful staff considering our Spanish is limited . We chose Menu del Dia ….that and two glasses of wine and beer totalling approx £32 . We took our dogs and the supplement was approx £5 50 each which we thought was very acceptable. A large superior room on the top (3rd) floor with air con ,spa bath and shower room facing the rear .
- Perfect overnight stopover after getting off ferry
- Location to motorway and parking van and trailer always good.
- Good for one night as we were travelling Cantabria.
- choice of torttia 4 breakfast. or croissant, the tortia filled me up! Good enough 4 us & the dogs BUT we were only passing through. english tv channels, You could do alot worse1
Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega
Villa Pasiega is set surrounded by gardens in the small town of Hoznayo, Cantabria. It is a luxury hotel with a free spa and wellness center and free Wi-Fi.The spa center includes a hot tub, and a heated indoor swimming pool. There is a gym and a massage service, as well as 33 ft² of gardens and terraces.The rooms at the Villa Pasiega are spacious and soundproofed. All rooms have lots of natural light.A daily buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered. There is also a restaurant and a bar.Villa Pasiega is well located for the A-8 Motorway. Free private parking is offered on site. Santander Airport is only 11 miles away and it is a short drive from the sea.
- Welcoming and relaxing hotel. Beds and our room was perfect. Bar had a good selection including coffee etc and cakes. Staff in the bar and throughout the hotel were helpful and friendly. English is spoken by some staff. Free to move about and use the facilities at any time within the scheduled time 8am until 10pm. Food in the restuarant was good value, open from 8.30 in the evening. We had fresh fish from the bar menu, which had a small extra charge. Breakfast had a really good selection, one of the best in the hotels we stayed in. Spa, sauna and pool were just fabulous and we used it as much as we could. We loved our stay and would recommend. A short drive from Santander.
- Efficient professional staff. Good quality fixtures and fittings. Great room service and restaurant.
- Fabulous aqua pool area. Also had a nice spa, if u like treatments!
- Hotel was ‘adequate’ for one overnight stay – not more
Room was excellent.
Spa facilities very good.
Staff extreme.ly helpful
One of our best sellers in Liérganes! Located in the center of Lierganes in Cantabria, the modern Hotel Miera offers bright and spacious rooms with a private bathroom. The spectacular Cabarceno Wildlife Park is 2.5 mi away.The Bolo Restaurant at Hotel Miera serves a buffet breakfast. The restaurant has a terrace and views over the surrounding natural landscape.Miera operates a 24-hour reception and tour desk. Free parking is available on site.Parayas Airport is 9.3 mi from Hotel Miera, while Santander is approximately 12 mi away. There are regular trains to Santander from the nearby railway station. The Pasiegos Valley is around 12 mi away.
- Everywhere was extremely clean, lovely continental breakfast, good choices . Very comfortable bed . Staff were very helpful and charming.
- A wonderful property with the most fantastic (and kind) front desk reception staff. Muchas Gracias, Eduardo y Alicia!
- The owner spoke good English and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean the rooms also of a very high standard. Breakfast was comprehensive catering for all tastes of the continental variety. No full English here!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
This impressive 17th-century palace is located in Solares, 15 minutes’ drive from central Santander. It offers a charming garden, a Baroque chapel and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The hotel is housed within the Palace of the Marqueses de Valbuena. The elegant rooms at Los Guardeses feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with a desk and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.
With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Santander’s ferry terminal and 10 minutes from the airport. You can drive to the beach in Somo in 18 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away.
- What a great hotel the staff were great very helpful especially at breakfast, which was a delight, lots of bars and restaurants a short walk away. Room was big and very nicely decorated and quiet Outside gardens well tendid. What pleasure to stay there……WILL stay again..
Excellently run family hotel. Very spacious immaculately clean hotels. Top quality bedding and towels enhances the comfort of the stay
Very dog friendly
- friendly and welcoming hotel clean breakfast good plenty of choice
- Staff were very professional and polite. Restaurant not open on Sunday evening, breakfast was good. The hotel is tucked away in a side street with on road parking. The neighbourhood is festooned with quaint buildings. Plenty of restaurants within ten minutes walking distance
This is the third time I have stayed. As a frequent ferry traveller it gets you over the Spanish mountains before sailing and you can relax. The hotel is dog-friendly – which is a bonus and they have a separate cafe for dog owners so you don’t have to leave your dog in the room all the time.
My ferry was delayed and they went above and beyond to arrange s visit to thd local vet for more tablets and kept me I the same room for another night.
Located just 15 minutes’ drive from Santander, Hotel Adelma offers stylish rooms with private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, and there is free private parking.Rooms feature modern décor and gray tones, and each one has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a hot tub and seating area, and some are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Hoznayo, the hotel’s restaurant, serves local specialties and wines. There is also a café which is open 24 hours a day. A small shop within the hotel sells magazines, snacks and car products.Hotel Adelma is well connected via the A8 Motorway, and you can reach Bilbao in under an hour by car. Santander Airport is just 9.3 mi away, and the Cantabrian coast only 6.2 mi.
- Rooms nice and spacious and really clean. Nice new feel to the hotel. Quite modern rooms. Very helpful staff when we locked ourselves out! Should advertise lovely cafe adjoining the hotel.
- La cafetería de a lado del hotel que creo que son los mismos dueños por los buenos desayunos y cena a buen precio
- La ubicación. Tanto la habitación como el baño eran espaciosos.
Todo en general excelente, muy a gusto
- La habitación era la Suite y era enorme. La cama era inmensa y los baños muy prácticos y confortables. El jacuzzi hizo que fuera una experiencia inolvidable.
Hotel Rural Posada El Solar
Located within the natural setting of Galizano, Cantabria, Hotel Rural Posada el Solar is a charming mountain manor set in extensive grounds with farm animals. It features scenic mountain and sea views. Free Wifi is available in the common areas.Posada el Solar features a rustic design with stone walls and exposed wooden beams. Its individually decorated rooms are all themed around a different figure in the world of cinema.The rooms come with a TV, a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries, and views of the countryside. Some rooms have a balcony or a hot tub.Duplex Superior room features a rounded hot tub for 2, hydromassage shower, a living room and views of the countryside.This hotel offers a library and a cafeteria. Staff can organize a wide range of activities, provide tourist information as well as a selection of massages and beauty treatments.The nearest beach is only 1.2 mi away. Santander is 30 minutes’ drive away, while Bilbao is 66 minutes’ drive from the property.
- very friendly and accommodating. Spectacular view from terrace bar.
- Excellent value for money super stay would recommend for a quiet stay
- Beautiful place and panoramic view on the surrounding, very near to the beatifull beach of Langre . Room and bed are quite big and confortable. Personal is nice and helpful, but you ll need some basics of spanish to communicate 😉
I found the building interesting. If I had been able to converse better in Spanish I would have asked about it. The views were beautiful. The location for some fabulous beaches was perfect.
The room was clean and spacious, even though we were in the attic.
There seems to be a lot of interesting stuff in the Hotel, just not the staff who run it.
- Schöne Unterkunft. Sauberes und großes Zimmer. Alles In Ordnung soweit
El Ribero de Langre
This small hotel in Langre features elegant accommodations with views over the cliffs and Santander Bay. It offers free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking. The beach is just a 10-minute walk away.All heated rooms at El Ribero de Langre have a small balcony with sea views and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with a shower.A home-made breakfast is served in the hotel’s dining room. Newspapers are also available.Staff can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and golf. Real Golf de Pedreña is about 10 minutes’ drive away.Santander Airport is 16 mi away and the Ferry Terminal with regular crossings to Portsmouth is about 35 minutes’ drive away.
- A very well maintained and very clean hotel The breakfast was outstanding. Very friendly staff and owners. The room and bathroom were excellent. It is situated in a quiet area very close to the sea. Very good views of the sea from the room and balcony.
- We had a lovely relaxing stay. The owners were very helpful and friendly. We got by communicating, despite us speaking limited Spanish. The breakfast was wonderful and good value for money. And the views from the balcony – spectacular!
- Great breakfast, and the outside patio of our room was a nice place to watch the sunset. Located in a small village very near some great beaches.
- It’s very nice place. Near to the see. People very kindle. I recomamd this place.
- The room is compact but comfortable, and the views stellar. Gorgeous, rural location at 30 mins drive from busy Santander and amazing beaches nearby. Beautiful sunset from the upstairs terrace, and overall great value!
Located in the small town of Somo, a 5-minute walk from Dunas del Puntal y Estuario del Miera Nature Reserve, Hostal Meve offers accommodations with heating and free WiFi.You can rent rooms or fully equipped apartments. All units include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with a shower. The apartments also have a kitchenette with a hob and microwave.The property’s restaurant serves local, homemade dishes. There is a big terrace with outdoor furniture.The surrounding area is popular for surfing, and the beach is 1,000 feet from the property. Santander is 14 mi away.
- The rooms are serviced and cleaned on a daily basis. It’s very centrally situated within easy access to the shops, restaurants and beach.
- Clean, modern, quiet and comfortable accommodation.
- The room was brilliant. Brand new and modernised. The owners are very kind and pleasant.
- we were walking the camino de Santiago, hotel was on the route and the restaurante was great for dinner and breakfast.
- It is a small hotel they are very friendly and it is only a short walk to the beach. They have a drying room for surf gear. Food is good and service great. Very clean and I would stay again for sure.
Hotel Termas de Liérganes
Hotel Termas de Liérganes is located in Liérganes, 3.1 mi from Cabárceno Nature Reserve. Each heated room has traditional décor, a TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.The restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine and there is also a café with a terrace looking onto the gardens.Guests are also welcome to enjoy the facilities at Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes, for an additional charge. Located 350 feet from the property, it offers an indoor pool, a thermal circuit, hot spring bath and a range of health and beauty treatments. Guests have free access to the thermal pool from 16:00 to 21:00.Santander and the nearest beaches can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Bilbao is 56 mi away.
- Good clean basic hotel, good food next door, plenty of breakfast.
- Excellent staff. Easy going, relaxed atmosphere. Good breakfast
- Low price, low quality of all – no one speaking english, receptionist unpleasant, in breakfast room dirty …….
- Ubicación en Liérganes. Un pueblo precioso que bien merece una visita.
- La amabilidad del recepcionista llegamos tarde y nos lo tuvo que tramitar desde el otro hotel. El desayuno es genial. Se puede aparcar bien.
Hotel La Vijanera
Hotel La Vijanera is located 1,650 feet from Galizano beach and 1.9 mi from Langre beach and the Cabo de Ajo cliff. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and an à la carte restaurant.All air-conditioned rooms are bright and spacious and feature stylish décor. Each one comes with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Suites also include a private terrace and a spa bath.The restaurant specializes in traditional dishes of the area. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Both Santander and Santoña are 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel while Laredo is 24 mi away.
- The room was very roomy and nice, the girl at the counter when we checked in was very nice and friendly.
Great stop on our Camino friendly helpful staff great room very comfortable
- Clean comfortable hotel with friendly staff. Near to some beautiful beaches and lovely countryside. Good free parking. Nice rooms with good bathroom.
- We booked this hotel as we were getting the ferry back to Ireland the next day. The staff were very helpful and the room was fantastic. We’ll stay here again.we would highly recommend it.
- We stayed here the night before catching the ferry from Santander. The hotel is in a great location close to the beach. The staff were pleasant and helpful. There is secure underground parking for motorcycles.
Top Hotels In Hoz De Anero Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hoz de Anero Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hoz de Anero Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hoz de Anero Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!