10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hoya de Pineda Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Hoya de Pineda Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hoya de Pineda Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hoya de Pineda Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hoya de Pineda Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hoya de Pineda Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hoya de Pineda Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hoya De Pineda Gran Canaria:
RK Hotel El Cabo
One of our top picks in Agaete.RK Hotel El Cabo is just 550 feet from the beach and volcanic rock pools in the fishing village of Puerto de las Nieves. It features a large terrace with loungers and views of the surrounding mountains.Each bright, air-conditioned room at RK Hotel El Cabo has simple décor with turquoise finishes.There is a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can use the restaurant located 400 feet away where you can enjoy a buffet breakfast, which includes meats, cheeses, jams and pastries. A vegetarian breakfast is also offered. Vending machines can be found at reception.Ferries to neighboring Canary islands leave from the port, just 650 feet from the El Cabo.Tamadaba Nature Reserve is 2.2 mi from the hotel. Las Palmas is a 35-minute drive away.
Nice room decoration, clean, confortable bed, very nice area.
- very nice plance to stay, clean and comfy in great location
- The roof top terrace is lovely with an amazing view. Friendly staff. Also good facilities with a kitchen. The town is also cute and beautiful
- Very nice common space (with kitchen), great location, mostly clean, strong water pressure for the shower – a plus in Gran Canaria.
- As for the surroundings: Natural swimming pools close by, proximity of the sea and the center, a nice starting point to travel around and explore the island, cosy cafes and good restaurants in the harbour. As for the hotel: a cosy roof terrace (!), very friendly staff, very clean, a bottle of water as a welcome (as water on the island is not drinkable). All in all, I cannot but recommend.
- Nice room decoration, clean, confortable bed, very nice area.
Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra
One of our top picks in Agaete.Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra in Agaete has sea views and offers a swimming pool and a well-equipped spa. The rooms have air conditioning.All of its stylish rooms have a seating area and a safe. Most of them have balconies and some have a terrace and direct access to the swimming pool.Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra has pools for adults and children, as well as a whirpool bath. The spa includes Vichy showers, mud and water therapy, biothermal showers and a Turkish bath. Massage treatments are also on offer.There is a gym on site. The area surrounding the hotel is ideal for hiking, mountain biking, diving and other water sports. There are natural pools 1,000 feet away from the property. WiFi is free with your own device.Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra has a restaurant offering a range of Spanish dishes for breakfast and lunch. There is also a rooftop bar that offers drinks.
- The hotel facilities were great, the reception staff were particularly helpful and knowledgable about the local area. The hotel was quiet with a laid back atmosphere, whilst still being very clean and organised. The room was large with a view over the pool and the sea. The balcony has a clothes drying rack for swimwear. Breakfast was a buffet with breads, pastries, cooked breakfast, fruit and cold meats so there was plenty choice. The pool was a lovely temperature and the nearby sea pools were fun. It’s a fairly short walk along the lit beach and cliff path to Puerto de las Nieves. The restaurants there had good seafood, coffee and beer but there is a limited number. The Spar shop is very well stocked.
- clean, friendly staff, good breakfast, amazing natural pools
- Good swimming pool, nice looking hotel with large room. Natural swimming pools are close by. Cheap restaurant next to the swimming pool with reasonable quality. Many types of drinks. Parking is nicely organized, no need to worry about that.
- The staff here are amazing. So helpful and attentive, it’s a beautiful hotel set in a quiet location. We loved the spa it was so relaxing, the views were breathtaking, especially from the terrace ???
- Food was great, staff was very helpful and nice, room was big and clean. Facility was in good condition and the hotel is located in very quiet neighbourhood. Very good value for the money!!!
Hotel Puerto de Las Nieves
In the picturesque town of Agaete, this hotel has a subtle nautical theme and a fantastic spa to enjoy. Head down to the nearby beach for breath-taking scenery and a swim in the Atlantic Ocean.After a day exploring the island, head back to the Puerto de las Nieves Hotel for a circuit in the spa. Here, you can massage away your aches and pains under the water jets, unwind in the Jacuzzi and kick-start your circulation with the contrasting pools.Relax with friends in the inviting lounge area where you can also browse the free, wireless internet. Then head to the restaurant and bar for a pleasant evening with tasty, local cuisine.The Puerto de las Nieves is located in a pretty coastal village with typical Canary Islands architecture. White houses have blue roofs and there is a calm atmosphere among the local community. The Puerto de las Nieves is on the ferry route to Tenerife should you wish to take a day trip to the neighboring island.
- Close to port and fish restaurants. Free closed car park. Delicious buffet breakfast. Spacious clean rooms
- The room was big and the bed also. Breakfast buffet was nice. The fridge in the room. You can go to the little spa easily at same price. The garrace is big plus. Staff was smily. Near the harbour.
Very friendly staff. Good location. Great food – especially fresh pressed orange juice and super thick hot chocolate drink – exactly how it should be. Good noise proof windows, quality beds and nicely decorated room. The hotel pool is located underground – temperature maintained water which was excellent for our 2 year old daughter with few Jacuzzi options – try it once.
Most memorable of all, the staff was kind enough to stay us for few more hours past check-out time so that we could explore a bit more and catch the ferry in the evening.
The village is small and can be covered in few hours. The natural pools are superb and accessible during low tides – don’t miss it. Overall, this was the best part our stay in our 10 days trip in Gran Canaria and Tenerife.
Lovely old hotel, well maintained. Very large rooms, good facilities in bathrooms for the disabled . Nice sitting area in room with ample space to relax. Good sized wardrobes too.
The staff were friendly, although language created a bit of a barrier.
The warm water spa was lovely with the added bonus of water message points.
The hotel breakfast was very good. Great choice of hot or cold meal. Excellent coffee.
The location of the hotel is nearly dead centre of puerto las nieves, a tiny local community away from main las nieces. A few lovely varied sized natural tidal seawater pools make for excellent swimming.
Lovely walks around the harbour area, where a Fred Olsen ferry leaves for Las Palmas.
A well stocked Spar supermarket & local chemist are central to the numerous restaurants in the area.
- fantastic room on the second floor with a balcony that caught the afternoon sun, friendly staff, very clean, excellent breakfast, good location.
Hotel Rural El Refugio
Set in a beautiful 19th-century Canarian country house, Hotel Rural El Refugio offers charming rooms overlooking the picturesque countryside surrounding Tejeda. It features an outdoor swimming pool.Each bright room at Hotel Rural El Refugio has rustic décor with handcrafted furnishings. There is air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.There is a lounge and an attractive terrace overlooking the gardens and mountains, as well as a games room available to all guests.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and horse riding. Tamadaba National Park is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
Realy quite place
- Good location for walking. Nice views from lounge room. Proprietors did their best to make our stay comfortable as we found it quite cold in our room. They provided extra heating. Breakfasts were reasonable standard.
- Breakfast excellent. Great location. Very clean. Friendly host and staff. The real Gran Canaria. Stay here, not at the Parador over the road.
- I was especialluy Grateful for the the friendly reception by the host and his interesting information about the Camino del Santiago
- Great location amongst all the trekking trails. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Free tea/coffee
Parador de Cruz de Tejeda
Set at one of the highest points of Gran Canaria, Parador Cruz de Tejeda offers panoramic views and an extensive spa. Each spacious room has a private balcony and free WiFi.Surrounded by mountains and forests, the Parador is 5.6 mi from the town of Tejeda. The city of Las Palmas is 22 mi away and the beaches of Playa del Inglés are 28 mi away. There is free private parking at the hotel.Rooms at Cruz de Tejeda are uniquely decorated and have lots of natural light. Rooms are air-conditioned and include a mini-bar and satellite TV. Stays of 4 nights or more include free spa access.The Parador serves traditional Canarian cuisine in its elegant restaurant. Local specialties include roast goat, watercress stew and mojo garlic sauce.The Parador Cruz de Tejeda’s spa offers a wide range of treatments including volcanic rock treatment, seaweed wraps and honey baths.
- Incredible location above the clouds with great views and beautiful, well-maintained building. Wonderful evening menu and service in lounge and restaurant, very helpful staff provided information on local hiking.
- We had a really great stay at the hotel for 5 days. The swimming pool and spa were great, It is worth staying four nights to get free access to them. The food at the restaurant was really lovely and good value for money, we ate dinner there twice, the breakfast buffet was also really good. We had a room on the second floor which was amazing, we had a great view from our balcony!
- Amazing location, wonderful setting, nicely laid out and great Spa. Shame ti wasn’t included but the dinner and Spa option for euro38 each was fine. Food was excellent. Not sure about the bad reviews on the food it was great.
fantastic view on the Tejeda Caldera from our room in the hotel.
We planned a hikking holiday and for most of itineraries of the “Rother Wanderführer” the Prador is an excellent starting point.
After a long hike relaxing in the the wellness area is most welcome.
- location and breakfast were the best things about staying here – but it was all very enjoyable and easy.
Hotel Los Cascajos
Hotel Los Cascajos is located in the charming Canarian village of La Aldea de San Nicolás, surrounded by mountains. It offers a 24-hour reception and a roof terrace with great views. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The rooms at the Los Cascajos feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. All rooms have a TV and some include sea or mountain views.The hotel has a bright bar-café serving drinks and snacks throughout the day. There is also a lounge with sofas and a TV, as well as a kitchenette for guests’ use.Los Cascajos Hotel offers discounts at a local sports center, where you can use the gym and indoor swimming pool.La Aldea Beach is 2.8 mi away, and you can drive to Puerto de Mogán in 45 minutes. Las Palmas and the airport are around 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast – very friendly and helpful hosts – very clean hotel and room – comfortable bed – very good locatation – excellent place for all outdoor activities – excellent value for money – will return again
- Convenient “business like” hotel in the center of Aldea.
- It was a very convenient hotel, right in the town centre, with a lovely bar round the corner, with very friendly staff and delicious food. A good centre for a holiday.
- Its a very relaxing place, easy to rest. Good hygiene and all you can eat breakfast. I slept well. Also, pool /fitness nearby.
- Good location on the edge of the town, so easy to find and park but very handy for local shops and bars. Simple but freshly redecorated rooms and public areas. Good breakfast buffet.
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. With free WiFi in public areas, the charming hotel offers a breakfast buffet..Each bright room features a TV, as well as views and a private bathroom. There is a terrace with BBQ facilities available for guests, as well as a paddle court.Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is 10 minutes’ drive from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Las Palmas Golf Course is within the same distance and Canario Viera y Clavijo Botanical Garden is a 20-minute walk away.Las Palmas Port is 15 minutes’ drive as well as Las Canteras Beach. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
Quiet location but close to everything
Very friendly people (only Spanish-speaking)
This is an outstanding hotel in beautiful, tranquil surroundings. The owner is very obliging and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Even though I only stayed overnight it felt like I was away some time due to the peaceful ambiance. The room was tastefully decorated and extremely spacious. I look forward to a return visit.
- The location is lovely, with Las Palmas nearby and a view to the higher areas. The hotel is very charming with lots of character. Bed was comfortable and room was quiet. Dinner was adequate, home-cooked with generous portions. We only stayed one night so can’t say how the food is for a longer stay. The sport facilities nearby looked very nice. There is a small pool on the premises.
- Quiet and semi-rural. Well-placed for extra loving the island
- The staff were lovely and went out of their way to be helpful. Very large grounds. Breakfast and dinner were very good.
- Quiet location but close to everything
Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida
The attractive Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida is located 10 minutes’ drive from central Las Palmas and has an outdoor swimming pool. The air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Many of the spacious rooms in Santa Brígida Hotel have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a Wellness Room with a Finnish sauna, a well-equipped fitness center, resting area and snack bar. The hotel also has large, attractive gardens.The restaurant at Escuela Santa Brígida Hotel offers modern Canarian dishes using local ingredients.The hotel can be found in the quiet Monte Lentiscal area of Gran Canaria and it offers information on cycling routes at reception. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the 18-hole Bandama Golf Club, which also has tennis courts.
- The hotel was a lovely place to stay, in a great location for exploring the island, with friendly helpful staff and delicious food.
Very friendly réception staff
Quiet but central location
- hardware is ok, though certainly not 4-star (i’d give it 3 stars), kitchen provides good breakfast and excellent dinner, nice view
- Large airy room. Comfortable beds. Good bus service into La Palmas from outside the main gates.
- Nice comfortable rooms. Look just like in the pictures. Silent room all though it faced the park that is next to a busy street. The food in the restaurant was amazing. The best ever in Spain, especially considering the price. Nice quality food – interesting and tasty menu. Very attentive service. I would definitely like to go again. A very secure hotel following all safety rules since it is an educational unit.
Bora Bora The Hotel
Located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 1,950 feet from Las Canteras Beach, Bora Bora The Hotel features a roof terrace with free WiFi, and modern rooms with flat-screen TVs.Each room comes with a fan, free bottled water on arrival and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The hotel also has a TV lounge with a 46-inch plasma TV. Free WiFi is also available.There are many restaurants, bars and shops in the streets around Bora Bora The Hotel. Las Canteras Beach’s seafront promenade features tapas bars and street artists. The beach is great for swimming and surfing.There is a supermarket less than 5 minutes’ walk away, while El Muelle Shopping Center is 15 minutes’ walk from Bora Bora The Hotel. Las Palmas Port is a 5-minute walk away, and you can drive to Gran Canaria Airport in under 30 minutes.Staff at reception can provide information on the surrounding area and arrange excursions. Paid parking is available close by.
- People working there were super nice. Cleaning lady cleaned our stuff though she didn’t have to.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. It was nice. Location was excellent.
- Absolutely nothing. The staff were friendly enough
- Quiet location, huge Dino supermarket nearby, sun terrace upstairs for smoking and fresh air and sunshine. Very helpful staff on reception, secure property. Continental breakfast with good choice.
- Roof terrace. Good value hotel with friendly staff, however it is a budget hotel and the facilities reflect that.
Hotel Melva Suite
Hotel Melva Suite is located in Firgas, 9.3 mi from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. It offers suites with free WiFi and a private balcony or terrace with fantastic mountain views.The suites at Hotel Melva Suite feature flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bathrobes.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Canarian food, and there is also a bar. Outside you can find a barbecue. The property also has a large shared lounge with sofas and a fireplace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Gran Canaria. You can also hire bikes for free from reception, and the surrounding countryside is great for cycling and hiking. You can drive to Doramas Nature Reserve in just 5 minutes.
- Comfortable room. Balcony not as described. Good walk in shower. Had to ask for kettle. No tea, coffee, milk
- We liked the location and the room was excellent. Peaceful and with a stunning vue.
- I was pleased that there were tasty vegetarian dishes as well as lots of choice and nicely presented plates.
- We felt very welcome. Everyone was really helpful and friendly. The room with the extra big bed and jacuzzi bathtub plus a small fridge were well suited for travelling with a baby. A baby cot was also available.
- Small hotel with 8 rooms. The room was spacious with a fantastic view. Pleasant to spend time in relaxing. Good base for visiting many attractions in the north of the island. Get to meet the real locals and holiday amongst Gran Canadians going about their daily lives. Perfect place to unwind. We enjoyed a great New Years Eve gala dinner with local families. Missed it as soon as we left. Will stay again if we return to the island.
Top Hotels In Hoya De Pineda Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hoya de Pineda Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hoya de Pineda Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hoya de Pineda Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!