10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hospital De ÓRbigo Castile And Leon:
Hostal Don Suero de Quiñones
Featuring a terrace, Hostal Don Suero de Quiñones is located in Hospital de Órbigo. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. There’s a restaurant.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal Don Suero de Quiñones also feature free WiFi. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.León is 23 miles from the accommodation.
- it was a great location right on the camino overlooking the bridge. the room was very clean and quiet.
- Wonderful place to stay, right on the Camino. Food was awesome!
- Clean, fantastic location (at the end if the Roman bridge), the mixed salad was delicious,
- Wonderful place to stay as a pilgrim on the Camino. Perfect location with a great view of the Puente de Orbigo. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating and our meal was perfect. Completely smoke free!
- Location is fabulous. I had a lunch salad and breakfast in the morning on the deck. Both were good and enjoyable.
Hotel El Paso Honroso
Located next to the river in the town of Hospital de Orbigo, El Paso Honroso features functional rooms with a plasma TV. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and free on-site parking.The cafeteria at Paso Honroso serves traditional homemade food, such as grilled fish and seafood. Guests can relax in the hotel’s bar.The hotel offers rooms with air conditioning and wooden floors. They also come with a private bathroom.León Airport is 16 mi from Hotel El Paso Honroso while León Golf Club is just 20 minutes’ drive away. Fishing is popular in the nearby Orbigo River.
- Friendly staff but it’s really like a motel 8 in the US, and it’s alongside a semi highway, 10 minutes from the center of town. Since temperatures dropped into the 50s (F), the heat came on and could not be turned off. It was way too warm all evening long for me. Plus, and I’m surprised this is true in Spain, you need your door key to lock the door from the inside – very illegal in the US.
- The cafeteria on the premises served dinner courses throught day & evening
- Very much like a highway motel/hotel in North America. On the highway with gas station and restaurant. Ok location if driving but an 8 minute walk off the Camino. That said, was clean, comfortable with very good A/C and the breakfast we had in the morning was good. Supper wasn’t served until 9 PM so we missed it.
- Room was away from the front of the building making for a quiet nights rest. Air conditioning was nice to have being it was very warm when we got there.
- Just had coffee in morning but staff so nice on my arrival on Monday aft. gave me lovely cake with my coffee.
Hotel Gaudi is set across from Astorga’s Santa María Cathedral and Gaudí’s Episcopal Palace, on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. Its dining room offers views of the palace.Typical meals from León and the Maragato region are served at Hotel Gaudí’s restaurant. Pilgrims can enjoy special meal options, including local dishes such as cocido maragato, a stew. The hotel also has a bar-cafeteria, a garden-terrace and lounges.Each room at Hotel Gaudi is air-conditioned and heated. Satellite TV and a hairdryer are included.
- Situation was extremely good and a very comfortable bed.
Great location and great facilities
Easy access to the Camino and cathedral
After 28 hrs traveling, this place felt like heaven!
The location is also amazing, right at the Camino path and in front of big landmarks in Astorga.
This is a nice hotel to start or rest during the Way.
- Right opposite the Cathedral and The Gaudi Bishops palace. Old world feel but a bathtub and a bidet rate highly in my book.
- The location across from the Gaudí Palace was superb.
Hotel Astur Plaza
Located in the historic town of Astorga and next to its main square, this hotel is set on the Camino De Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Hotel Astur Plaza features a restaurant with a wine cellar, and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The EntreCepas restaurant serves traditional dishes featuring meats and a wide selection of beers and wines. There is also a large lounge-cafeteria with a glass roof, where breakfast is served each morning.The rooms at the Astur Plaza have parquet floors and each comes with a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have views of the square and others are interior-facing.Guests can enjoy discounts at a spa located close to the hotel. Astorga’s Roman Museum is just 150 feet away.The Medulas Mine is 50 mi from the Hotel Astur Plaza, while León City is a 40-minute drive away.
- This was a perfect location to spend a night in Astorga.
- Clean and comfortable large room. Good location and nice staff who speaks English well.
- Great location and value. A nice breakfast to start us on our Camino.
- Location, staff, room, and restaurant were all terrific.
- The hotel was lovely and the location was excellent.
Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata
This stylish spa hotel is 350 feet from Astorga Town Hall, in the city center. It offers an extensive spa and modern rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at the Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata feature parquet floors and smart, elegant décor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel’s spa includes a thermal pool with hot tub, loungers, Finnish and Turkish saunas, different showers, UVA cabin, and other services. Access to the spa and treatments and massages available for an extra charge.Mondays Spa is closed.The hotel’s restaurant is located 1-minute walk away.Antoni Gaudí’s Episcopal Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just 7 minutes’ walk from the hotel. León and it airport are around 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Great room, good size, close to Main Plaza. Frig, safe, shower, bathtub, elevator, all worked Well! This is our fourth time in Astorga walking the Camino and it iis the best Hotel we have stayed at!!! There are other hotels in the same price range but none were as a nice as this one! Recommend🌞 Staff was welcoming and efficient! No difficulties with checking in or out!
- Beautiful hotel located just outside the main center. Great room, delicious breakfast, wonderful staff! Highly recommend!
- It was so perfectly located in the midst of everything, making it easy to see a lot of he historical places I wanted to see, as well as enjoy any shopping and eating in several plaza.
- Excellent Location right in the heart of Astorga, in Walking distance to all sights and lots of nice Restaurants in the area. Breakfast-buffet is Excellent, one of the best I have seen in Spain so far. Well worth the extra 9 Euro if you are a morning-person.
Very clean, helpful staff
Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga
Set in a beautiful Art Nouveau mansion in central Astorga, this hotel is just 350 feet from Antoni Gaudí’s Episcopal Palace. It offers a spa and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga serves a daily buffet breakfast in the dining room. The Chalet de Josele Restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, and there is a terrace where you can enjoy a meal outside.The spa features a Finnish sauna, a hot tub, an indoor pool and a hydrotherapy shower.Astorga Cathedral is 500 feet from the hotel, and there are Roman ruins within a 5-minute walk. Astorga’s Chocolate Museum is just 2 minutes’ walk away.With good access to the A-6 and AP-71 Motorways, the Ciudad de Astorga is 40 minutes’ drive from León and around 1.5 hours’ drive from Oviedo. There is parking on site.
- The bathtub , rainfall & massage shower were amazing! Just what this tired pilgrim needed.
- Absolutely incredible stay. Immaculate property and room. The staff was very helpful, everything was very very clean and modern, the spa was relaxing and affordable, and the location could not be better. Walk out the door and you are two steps from the cathedral and Palacio Gaudi. Best value!
- The location was great between the Cathedral and the main shopping eating streets. The hotel was really beautiful. The bathtub was big enough for this almost 6 foot tall person!!!!!!
- Boutique hotel with spa close to the Cathedral. Rooms are outstanding, quiet and comfortable. Staff was great; hotel restaurant convenient and good
- It was a very nice hotel with outstanding location. Close to everything and Camino on the way out of town the next day. Less than 5 mins. Walk to banks, markets, cafe/bara & plaza. Right next to Gaudi Palace, a must & Cathedral.
Posada Real Casa de Tepa
Set in the walled town of Astorga, Casa Tepa is next to the cathedral and Gaudí Palace. This restored 18th-century palace offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.Formerly home to the Earl of Tepa, Casa de Tepa’s most famous resident was Napoleon. The house has large grounds, a gallery and a spacious library with a fireplace.Each of the Casa Tepa’s rooms is unique. Some rooms have a private balcony, a patio or a lounge. All rooms include central heating and a private bathroom.The Casa is located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, and next to the A6 and A71 Motorways. León is about 30 miles away and Ponferrada is 37 miles away. The staff can arrange hiking or horseback riding trips.
- Luxurious and historic accommodation; probably the most beautiful of the 42 nights in Spain walking the Camiño
- The room was large and comfortable. Generous bathroom. Lots of public space to hang out with others in our party and close to the sights.
The charm of this hotel was apparent instantaneously. The innkeeper graciously welcomed me as if I were an old friend. The hotel was quiet and there were multiple other sitting areas, including a large courtyard outback to relax after a long day on the Camino.
The bathroom was large and modern and the breakfast spread was wonderful. I have never left a review for a hotel before, but this place is so special I had to give credit where credit is due!
- What was not to like! The owner of this beautiful charming home was amazing. I could of talked to him for hours about the city and his family and the home history.
- Sweet welcome! Location! Honor bar in a lovely garden/courtyard to sit and relax.
El Descanso de Wendy
This hotel is located in Astorga, just 500 feet from the cathedral. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area with a sofa and flat-screen TV.The elegant rooms at El Descanso de Wendy feature wooden floors and private bathroom with a bathrobe and hairdryer. Guests have access to a shared kitchen, which includes a hob, oven and microwave.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Astorga. They also offer a luggage collection service for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.You can walk to Antoni Gaudí’s impressive Episcopal Palace in just 5 minutes from El Descanso de Wendy. With good access to the A-6 and AP-71 Motorways, Astorga is a 35-minute drive from León.
- Very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Optional laundry service. Well cared for. Excellent WiFi. Gracious hostess.
- The property was convenient to the Camino route and in a quiet location. The room was spacious, clean and had AC (which I loved).
- This was an amazing place. Beautiful, clean, great staff. Highly recommend!
- Great amenities, lots of storage, spacious room (with sitting area), large bathroom, great breakfast and very nice hosts. Very close to the Camino.
- Welcoming staff, convenient to Camino route. Room was large and comfortable. Quiet street.
Hotel Avenida III
Hotel Avenida III is set in Villadangos del Páramo, 11 mi from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. This hotel is located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.The hotel features 2 buildings with 65 rooms. The hotel counts with free WiFi, heating, TV and private parking. The rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a business center at the property. Guests can also find a cafeteria and a restaurant, serving traditional food and special menus for pilgrims.Astorga is 17 mi from Hotel Avenida III, while La Bañeza is 17 mi from the property. The closes airport is Leon Airport, 6.2 mi from the hotel.
- The room was spacious. The restaurant was located at the associated hostel across the road. The food was great and the staff made me feel like I was a local.
- It is very quiet and clean because there was no hotel staff and other customers in the large hotel. It seemed a self help hotel.
- Quiet and right on the Camino which enabled an early start the next day. Combination hotel, hostal and truck stop. Good food in cafe and restaurant. Free after dinner cordial.
- Food 50 meters ahead in the hostal where you paid for room and ate a very good peregrino meal with complimentary yerbas, and coffee was excellent (after dinner drink). Also laundry was done at no charge.
The booking in happened through an intercom
The hotel is located in an industrial area , nothing around there to do
Hotel Restaurante La Peseta
Hotel Restaurante La Peseta is centrally located beside San Bartolomé Church in Astorga, on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Just 10 minutes’ walk from Astorga Cathedral, it offers free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception.Air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors and a flat-screen TV. They are heated and come with a work desk and private bathroom with toiletries and a shower.Traditional cuisine is offered in the hotel’s à la carte restaurant.Luggage storage is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. There is easy access to the A6 and AP71 Motorways. Leon and Ponferrada are both around 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was wonderful. We are bicigrinos and they kept our bikes safe for us secured while we stayed. Great location. Helpful staff. Room spotless
- Very nice hotel. Staff were great. Very early breakfast was a plus
- Friendly and helpful staff. So clean. Location was great
- We had a very pleasant stay here. Staff were friendly and efficient. Nice quiet location but close to everything. Would stay here again.
- Lovely view, great bed and shower. Wonderful! Super location.
Top Hotels In Hospital De ÓRbigo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!