10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hortsavinyà Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Hortsavinyà Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hortsavinyà Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hortsavinyà Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hortsavinyà Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hortsavinyà Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hortsavinyà Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hortsavinyà Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Calella.This family-run hotel with an outdoor pool is located on Calella’s tree-lined seafront promenade, opposite the beach. It offers free WiFi in common areas.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Haromar feature tiled floors, simple décor and a private balcony. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have side or frontal sea views.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. There is also a snack bar and a bar serving drinks and light meals.The hotel offers many free activities on the beach. These include aerobics, beach volleyball and bicycle rental. You can also go kayaking or surfing.There are many restaurants, bars and nightclubs within a 10-minute walk of the Haromar. The hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from the train station.Montnegre i El Corredor Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to central Barcelona in 40 minutes.
- The view for the sea side view room is the best. Staff is very friendly
- Hotel is right by beach and convenient to the venue. This is a very economical hotel which offers the basics for travel.
- Great location, very clean and easily accessible. Welcoming staff, handling things easily.
- because i paid for a view in front of the beach was wonderful, the breakfast buffet was good.
- The hotel was clean and beds and pillows were comfy. The restaurant had a good amount of choices for average prices. We were there for 1 night before a cruise. It was perfect.
One of our top picks in Calella.This well-equipped hotel has an outdoor swimming pool with hot tub, built-in sun loungers and chill-out area. It is only 800 feet from Calella Beach, where guests enjoy free parasols.Each room at Hotel Neptuno comes with air conditioning and heating, a hairdryer and satellite TV. All offer cheerful Mediterranean décor. Safes can be rented in rooms.Hotel Neptuno welcomes athletes. It offers bicycle storage and a repair shop, as well as 2 hours’ free bicycle hire. The adults-only pool offers pressotherapy and a hot tub. The hotel also has a fitness area composed of a gym with free access, a sauna for 2 people and a sensory shower with chromotherapy.Buffet meals with show cooking are served at Neptuno’s restaurant. Meals can be enjoyed out on the terrace in summer. At the weekends, brunch is served from 10:00 to 13:00.Neptuno is 150 feet from a bus stop and the commercial center of Calella, where you can go shopping or have a meal. Calella Train Station is 2,650 feet away.
- The staff were helpful in getting us a new room, but we had to stay an extra night in our original room with a smelly shower drain which was uncomfortable.
The food was great and the staff were really nice. We enjoyed our stay so much and the fitness area free-access was a great thing.
Hope to return in the near future.
- Food was good, hotel is located close to the beach. Friendly, English speaking staff
- Good bar which is open to late hours. Breakfast was quite good, but have eaten better ones.
- It’s good value for the money, great location. The staff is very polite and smiling all the time. And the best thing is you can take your dog with you.
Hotel Bernat II
One of our top picks in Calella.Hotel Bernat II is set just 350 feet from Calella Beach. It features a spa, an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi access.The Bernat II offers stylish, air-conditoned accommodations with balconies. Each of its rooms has a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests can sample Mediterranean cuisine in the Bernat’s restaurant. The poolside bar features occasional live music and entertainment. The hotel also has a restaurant at the beach, Bahari Club, which offers discounts for the hotel guests.The on-site spa features a Finnish sauna, Turkish baths and hydromassage pool. There are also chocolate and wine therapies on offer, as well as beauty treatments. Access to the spa is available at an extra cost.A mini club is also available in July and August.Barcelona can be reached in just over an hour by train from Calella, while Girona is approximately 28 mi away.
- Exceptional value in the off season (March). The beach is quiet and lovely.
- Bad receptionists Very old people and slow as hell and ignoring me while at reception with nothing at hand. Clearly pride and attitude problems.
- The food and display for both breakfast and dinner were outstanding.
Room was very well laid out.
Shower is very good, and water lovely and hot.
The buffet dinner, which included a bottle of wine, was good, and good value.
- Non veg breakfast lunch and dinner was good. Veg option so less. Food options are really good but it will be better if they introduce some world food or world cuisine as well.
Hotel Montemar Maritim
One of our top picks in Santa Susanna.Located on the Costa de Barcelona-Maresme, 350 feet from the Santa Susanna beach, this large boat-shaped building offers air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. It has an outdoor pool with a sun-lounger terrace.Montemar Maritim’s rooms feature satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a fridge. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.International food is served at Montemar Maritim’s buffet restaurant. In the evening, there are live cooking shows. The snack bar offers drinks and live entertainment.For an extra charge, guests can use the hotel’s indoor pool, sauna and hot tub. There is also a games room, and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway, the hotel is just opposite Santa Susanna Train Station. Girona Airport is 22 mi away and Barcelona Airport is 50 mi away.
- The food was fantastic and overall such great value!!
- Absolute friendly & dedicated staff, super clean, excellent unparalleled breakfast that included almost every breakfast item under the sun! satisfying even the finickiest taste. Live nightly entertainment. Best bang for the buck.
Great staff, assisted with everything with a smile, clean and big family room, close to the beach.
Location is good if you intend to focus on south and central Costa Brava.
Food variation was excellent.
We have a child with glutten free diet and the chefs made sure we have great variety as well.
- Staff were friendly and very helpful. It was all rounder with the staff experience. The rooms and the entire hotel were clean and tidy. The meal was great but you have to specifically ask for your meat to be well done.
- Location of train station, very easy to catch train to Barcelona and not too expensive, good selection of food for breakfast and dinner, ease of parking. Good road network to visit other places. Lovely setting with mountains behind. Santa Susanna is a new resort with new hotels being built. There was a fridge in the bedroom.
Medplaya Hotel Santa Monica
One of our top picks in Calella.Set 350 feet from the Calella Beach, Hotel Santa Mónica offers outdoor pools for adults and children, surrounded by palm trees. All rooms feature a private balcony and air conditioning.Medplaya Hotel Santa Monica has a playground, pool table and ping-pong facilities. There is also a TV and reading room.Barcelona is 34 miles away and Girona Airport is approximately 30 miles from the hotel. There is a train and bus station nearby.The buffet restaurant at Medplaya Santa Monica serves Spanish and international cuisine. A vending machine is also available for snacks.
A really nice pool. Very friendly staff. The breakfast was excellent.
We just stayed one night because we were on a roadtrip. Although our romm was near the pool area it was quiet. You can´t expect more than this vor a very cheap price.
Good animation for the kids.
- The stuff was very helpfull. The breakfast was very good, with great variety of foods and beverages. The Location was very good.
- Great pool area .. good food.. friendly.. grest location
Good stay and although no parking there was public parking nearby
Staff very helpful
- Thank you very much for very good rest for our family. Big big aplause to all animators for so creative work, smils, joukes and so hearty attitude . All shows in the evenings were greate! We and our kids have got a big experience in different games near by the pool. The staff – super! We did not want to go home after 2 weeks stay here😊
- A really nice pool. Very friendly staff. The breakfast was excellent.
One of our top picks in Pineda de Mar.Hotel Mercè is a family-run hotel in the center of Pineda de Mar, 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. It features a rooftop pool and sun terrace with panoramic views.All of the rooms at the Mercè Hotel have satellite TV and a private bathroom. They are decorated in a Mediterranean style.A snack bar opens by the pool during summer months. There is a buffet with show cooking which includes pizza, wok and seafood. Most of the buffet products come from the property’s own vegetable garden.Mercè offers a daily entertainment program for adults and children, including a free bouncy castle and beach toys. The hotel also offers tennis and billiards facilities, and WiFi is available throughout the property for an extra cost.Mercè is located only 1,650 feet from Pineda de Mar Train Station, with direct routes to Barcelona. Free parking is available nearby the hotel.
- The sanitary Installation was very good (which is especially important in seaside holidays). Good breakfast. Polite and helping staff.
The only thing good was the staff at the reception, they were always helpful and trying the best to accommodate our demands and solve our problems.
The food was ok and that is still good compliment coming from a chef. The hotel was clean all the time. The place it self was great and the beach was fantastic.
- We are touring and booked 1 night . Liked it and booked a further 3. Clean modern room. Quiet location just far enough from the beach. Rooftop snack bar and lounging area good with helpful friendly staff.
- Free breakfast or coffee and toast in morning as i am vegan and minimal options there
- Every one of the staff was so frendly and helpfull
H·TOP Amaika 4* Sup – Adults Only (16+)
Set just a few minutes’ walk from the golden sandy beach, this sunny holiday hotel is located in a quiet residential area of Calella.Enjoy the best of the beautiful Costa Brava. Take a dip in the large outdoor swimming pool or simply lie back on a sun lounger, enjoying the warm Mediterranean sunshine.The local coastline around Calella features over 1.9 mi of Blue Flag beaches and secluded coves. You can also spend an enjoyable day in magnificent Barcelona, 45 minutes to the south.
The hotel is in an ideal position. Although not beach front, it is very central to all amenities, shops & restaurants.
The reception area is spacious, the rooms are very satisfactory with comfortable beds. The rooms & the public areas were clean & very satisfactory.
I would stay in this hotel again even though there were a couple of negatives.
- Rooms were nice and clean . Nice view from balcony . Good location next to beach . Excellent for the price
- Everything great except the mattress…important for a good night’s sleep
- Evening performances in the bar, swimming pool were awesome!
- Hotel was relaxing and clean with lovely food and friendly staff. Excellent location for town and beach. All inclusive rate very good value.
- The hotel is in an ideal position. Although not beach front, it is very central to all amenities, shops & restaurants.
Set facing the beach in Malgrat de Mar, Rosa Nautica features free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool. The spacious rooms have satellite TV, balconies and pool or sea views.The pool at Rosa Naútica is surrounded by a sun terrace with loungers. There is also a gym and a mini-club offering entertainment for children. The TV lounge has board games, and there are pool tables.The hotel’s restaurant offers buffet dinners, with both traditional Spanish and international dishes. The bar is open until late, and offers drinks and snacks.The center of Malgrat is just 5 minutes’ walk away, with shops and restaurants. Malgrat railway station is about 800 feet from Rosa Naútica, and offers direct trains to Barcelona.Please note, the property considers children those between 2 and 12 years old.
- Location is great. Staff were professional and friendly. Close to beach, eating establishments and beach. Francisco was very good at check in. Pedro did a great job making our stay very enjoyable.
- The hotel is nice, clean and its location is excellent. It is right by the beach, very close to many small shops and restaurants and 5 min from a small train station. The historic center of Malgrat is about 5-10 min walk away. The superior room with beach views was super clean, modern and nicely furnished. It had a nice balcony with a lovely view of the beaches. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The beach was nice and clean, and surprisingly not crowded at all at the end of July.
- Lokacija, bližina železniške postaje. Bazen in okolica bazena.
- Overal service of the hotel and the room was clean and tidy. My room was cleaned every day. The location was perfect for the beach front. Hotel seas more of a older generation type of hotel so I was very much the youngest there and this didn’t bother me as the hotel was quiet at night with no screaming kids and the pool side was free so didn’t have to worry about getting a sun lounger.
- Wonderful hotel with wonderful and friendly staff. Food is very tasty and various. Beach is near the hotel. We hope to return here again. Thank you very much for unforgettable stay!
One of our top picks in Calella.Hotel Internacional is just 150 feet from the beach in Calella, 31 mi from Barcelona and Girona. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with a private balcony. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The rooms at the Internacional feature satellite TV and a private bathroom. Most rooms have views of the sea, the beach and Calella’s Lighthouse. WiFi in rooms is available for an extra charge.The hotel’s restaurant serves Mediterranean-style buffet meals, and there is also a bar. The hotel also provides an entertainment program in the evenings.Hotel Internacional has a games room with darts and billiards. Free WiFi is also available in public areas. You can enjoy various water sports at the beach.
- Breakfast was great. Bar is nice. Staff is really friendly. View from the balcony is really nice. Nearby reastaruant is great.
- When we arrived at the hotel we got a small room.I paid a bigger room in may.But Ariel who worked on reception immediately reacted and he called the man whose job is reservation…and helped us…In the morning we had 2 options… The room that we paid or another familly room (the supplement was 15 e per day)a very large room(it looked like rooms in 4 star) and we took the room with the supplement. Ariel and Santiago are good guys nd they know their job and the security is also very nice. I think his name is Pablo…food is great … they have everything like some 3 and 4 star hotel 👌
- I liked my well made bed each day. Maids kind and efficient. Bar service friendly. Entertainment was good, not brilliant so if attracted else where didn’t feel guilty. Family run business. We’ve been before and plan to come again
Three mature Male cyclists on tour, we found the room/beds comfortable , good breakfast
5 minute stroll to the sea front and restaurants.
- Nothing tiny rooms super outdated roto al rip-off you can do much better for the same price
H·TOP Royal Sun
The beachfront H TOP Royal Sun is set on Santa Susanna’s promenade, facing the beautiful sandy beach and the Mediterranean Sea beyond.Come and enjoy the warm climate and clear waters of the Costa Brava at this modern, whitewashed Mediterranean property. A free shuttle bus takes you to other hotels in the chain, so you can get to know the destination better. While you relax, children can play in the supervised mini club, before the whole family come together to enjoy the day’s entertainment along with meals from the buffet restaurant.
The staff are fantastic, Yuri who checked us in spoke perfect English and explained everything, Tony in the bar was also excellent.
The drinks were reasonably priced for a hotel and as per the norm in Spain you get a massive measure.
The location is excellent, it’s a shame the hotel isn’t up to standard.
This is the 6th time in Santa Susanna and the 1st time in a H-Top Hotel, after speaking to other guests, some who upgraded to move out of other H-Top Hotels which were worse than this one, we won’t be staying in one again. Sticking to the Aqua Hotels or Odissea Park Apartments.
- We liked the location being on the beach and the world cup was shown daily
- The staff in this hotel are really TOP one. They helped me with every my question. Restaurant was also good, every day new meals. Location is good enough, city is not big. Paid internet was good and fast.
- Nice decoration and nice view from the balcony, located very well and close to the main street in Santa Susanna. Very close to the train station.
- Gluten free options , beach and restaurants walking distance
- The staff are fantastic, Yuri who checked us in spoke perfect English and explained everything, Tony in the bar was also excellent.
Top Hotels In Hortsavinyà Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hortsavinyà Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hortsavinyà Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hortsavinyà Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!