10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hornos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Hornos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hornos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hornos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hornos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hornos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hornos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hornos Andalucía:
Hostal El Mirador
One of our top picks in Hornos.Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Hostal El Mirador is located in Hornos. This 1-star hotel offers an ATM, luggage storage space and free WiFi. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal El Mirador.Segura de la Sierra is 14 miles from the accommodation.
- Really nice people and very good house made meal. Nice location with view on the lake. Also a nice little terras
- Great views of The Valley and super friendly staff.
- The interaction with the owner and his wife. The home made food and the excellent service of the wife. The perfect location and the views. Relaxed atmosphere.
- The owners were very nice and I felt treated like a friend instead of a customer. Great meal and great location.
- The welcome from the owners was very friendly. The location is excellent – high up in a small village right in the middle of the National Park. We were given brilliant advice on where to drive or walk in the park, and the drive we took was fantastic. The room itself was fine, with all facilities in good working order…and a great hot shower. Comfortable bed, good breakfast. Loved sitting on the terrace with a drink at the end of the day watching the sun go down over the mountains on the other side of the valley, and the mist on the reservoir in the early morning was magical. Really enjoyed staying here…great value for the money. Would heartily recommend.
Located in El Majal, Hostal Losam has a garden. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. All rooms have a terrace with a mountain view.At the hotel, rooms have a desk. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Arroyo Frio is 28 miles from Hostal Losam.
- Beautiful landscape, good tasting food, nice people, everything clean.
- Nice quiet hostel by a local road, with easy and spacious parking, more like a motel, situated near the Tranco Reservoir, close to Hornos village, where you can enjoy nice views from the castle hill and eat well. No aircon, but you get a fan, double bed a bit narrow, but ok, TV very small, didn’t even turn it on. THere is a common terrace outside the room, so other guests can come and look through your room window, but there was nobody on the 1st floor when we were there. There is free wi-fi and it usually works ok. Personnel is nice and helpful, also breakfast was good.
- Great location for the annual El Yelmo paragliding festival
- Fantastic, family run. Could not do enough for us! However, the only downside is…no aircon..they bought fans for everyone, but it was a very hot weekend. We would definitely stay again.
- Habitación simple pero funcional.limpia y con terraza (compartida). Buen punto de partida para excursiones en la sierra de Segura. Un poco alejado de Cazorla. Con 36 euros, excelente precio/calidad . Parking en la puerta.
Apartamentos Sierra de Segura
Apartamentos Sierra De Segura are located in the historic town of Segura de la Sierra, in Cazorla Nature Reserve. It features well-equipped apartments with free Wi-Fi and balconies with mountain views.The Sierra de Segura has simple, country-style décor and apartments are bright and spacious. Each has a seating area with a fireplace, TV and DVD player. All kitchens have a microwave, fridge and a washing machine.Guests can relax on the Sierra’s terrace which offers impressive views of the surrounding countryside. Staff at the apartments’ tour desk can provide information on the local area.The Segura de la Sierra Castle is just 10 minutes’ walk from the apartments. The complex is ideally located for visiting various parts of Cazorla Park, including the Borasa River which is 22 mi away.
- Top location at the entrance to the old town, so easy access and parking, and easy walking to shops etc
- Best stay you could ask for. Surroundings and views are amazing.
- El alojamiento tiene unas vistas increíbles y no le falta detalle. El personal muy amable. Volveríamos a repetir
- Ubicación excelente, apartamento muy amplio en un pueblo espectacular
Disponibilidad del propietario.
Estado de limpieza y comodidades de la casa.
Hotel Rural “Hospederia Las Cañadillas”
Hotel Rural “Hospederia Las Cañadillas” is 0.6 mi from Pantano del Tranco, within the Sierra de Cazorla National Park. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and rooms with mountain views.The Cañadillas features traditional, country-style décor. Its air-conditioned rooms are bright and comfortable. Each has a private bathroom.Guests can relax in the Cañadillas’ lounge, which features a fireplace. The hotel also has a terrace.The Hospederia Las Cañadillas has a picturesque setting, next to the Tranco Reservoir. There are several hiking routes in the area. The UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Úbeda and Baeza are around an hour’s drive from the hotel.
- the remote location in the middle of the natural park is absolutely magic! the place is lovely and fantastic to relax properly away from any city environment.
- Very rural, in natural park. Very friendly owner.
- El alojamiento está muy bien. Es cierto que hay 500 metros de camino de tierra para acceder, pero no es tan malo como lo pintan y para nada peligroso, hay algunos baches pero nada más. Todo muy limpio y acogedor y los dueños muy amables. De la comida no podemos opinar, porque comimos y cenamos fuera. Y la ubicación es ideal, en medio de las montañas. Para picar algo cerca recomiendo el Chiringuito Los Pajaritos, los dueños son muy amables y los precios geniales. Estamos muy contentos con la elección y si volvemos repetiremos.
- Muy buena relación calidad-precio. Las cenas preparadas allí mismo están buenísimas y son muy generosas. El personal muy majo y agradable. Buena temperatura.
- La atención muy buena al igual que la habitación, todo limpio, la cena muy bien preparada y a buen precio.
Hotel Don Juan
Hotel Don Juan offers free WiFi and free parking in a tranquil mountain location. It is located in the lovely village of Puente de Génave.This hotel offers ideal facilities for exploring the Segura Mountains in Andalusia. The area is famous for fishing and hiking.The rooms at the Don Juan are bright and practical. There is a private balcony, air conditioning, a radio and TV.There is a nice sun terrace and a games room with snooker table and darts.The Don Juan also offers a tour desk, 24-hour reception and an on site gift shop.
- The staff were the best. They were friendly and helpful and just really decent people. The hotel atmosphere, the social atmosphere of it, was pretty good. The location is extremely convenient because it allows easy access to the mountains from the highway.
- In early March I found most of the restaurants and bars in town are closed but the Hotel restaurant was a good option and had a very reasonable Menu de dia
- Breakfast was adequate. Junor suite good size. Easy access from main road
- Great hotel and value for money, excellent food in restaurant. Perfect for our one night stop over for continuing our journey. Would definitely stay again.
- We have stayed more than once at this Hotel and have always received excellent service and accommodation. The quality of the meals is excellent.
Set in the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve, Hotel Mirasierra has a seasonal outdoor pool and 2 sun terraces. All the air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi.Each modern room features a flat-screen TV, fridge and a private bathroom with bath or shower and hairdryer. There are views of the mountains from all rooms.Traditional Andalusian food is served in the hotel restaurant and packed lunches are available on request. There is also a bar, and a lounge with a fireplace and TV.Free parking is available and the hotel is 5 mi from Cinegetico Reserve. The River Borosa is within a 5-minute drive and Cazorla is 22 mi away.
- The location, it’s perfect for resting after your hiking to rio Borosa
Super new confortable and clean hotel. The staff was super helpful and friendly. The rooms we saw where all super new! The hotel has a rooftop terrace with a nice view. Perfect to enjoy the sunset. Downstairs there is also a bar which belongs to the hotel (Cheap & good coffee!)
Gracias por todos!
- The size and comfort of the room, the staff, the food was very good. We liked having a sofa in our room. The position was very good for the Torre del Vinagre and Rio Barosa. The hotel is very attractive in a traditional way.
Nice and good hotel, not far from Coto-Rios.
- Perfect for our short stay to do the Rio Barroso walk.
Hotel Avenida is located in the olive oil-producing Andalusian town of Beas de Segura. It offers an outdoor pool and fantastic views of the Sierra de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve.The air-conditioned rooms at the Avenida feature both a private balcony and terrace with great views. Each one comes with free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, using local products. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.Beas de Segura is 5.6 mi from the Guadalmena Reservoir, where you can go fishing. Within 1 hour you can drive to Baeza and Úbeda, two beautiful towns which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Nice clean comfortable room with balcony and view to hills (and inevitable olive trees). Large bathroom with tub. Surprisingly up-market hotel for a small town off the main road. Restaurant not open in evening, but able to get platos combinados in neighbouring cafeteria, where also had breakfast.
- Las vistas a los olivos y la decoración interior del Hotel
- La cama estaba muy nueva y era muy confortable, la piscina no funcionaba porque estaba fuera de temporada pero hacía una temperatura de casi 30 grados y lo uviera agradecido, pero no pasa nada, en verdad fue estupendo.
Trato exelente , amabilidas total
Me gusto mucho el interes por el medio ambiente y la consevacion del entorno
Informacion personalizada y muchas facilidades para realizar actividades por la zona
- Gutes Hotel für eine Übernachtung. Freundliches Personal, geräumige Zimmer.
Hospedería Río Zumeta Spa
This charming rural hotel is located in 20 minutes’ drive from Santiago-Pontones in the Cazorla Segura y Las Villas Natural Reserve. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, indoor and outdoor pools and a hot tub.The rustic, heated rooms at Hospederia Rio Zumeta Spa offer panoramic mountain views. Some rooms feature a hot tub, spa bath or a terrace. All include a TV, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily at Hospederia Rio Zumeta Spa, which has a restaurant and a bar. There is a lounge area with sofas, a fireplace and tables.Outdoors, there is a charming sun terrace and gardens with scenic views. The outdoor pool is open during summer. The hotel is ideally located for enjoying outdoor pursuits, with many cycling and hiking routes nearby.Tours of Cazorla Segura y Las Villas Natural Reserve in a 4×4 vehicle are on offer at Rio Zumeta. Lorca can be reached by car in 2 hours.
- This place is VERY remote. The roads around it are narrow and winding, but around every corner is beautiful countryside. We thought we would wander off one day in search of a shop … you can forget that, but it didn’t matter at all. There are wild boar, eagles, vultures, lizards, deer, and the rare Iberian lynx. The Hotel is a jewel in the midst of this wilderness, with a lovely heated indoor pool. We didn’t come across anyone at all from the U.K., and just had the most relaxing time. If you really , REALLY want to get lost, this is THE place, and you won’t get stung.
- This hotel is great for a relaxing holiday away from it all.
- The remote mountain situation, the garden and pool, the excellent food.
- A perfect relaxing break. We were very impressed with the restaurant. Lovely home cooking and very reasonable prices.
Super friendly staff. Spacious room with a great view; hotel with inside and outside swimming pool and some great home cooking. Quirky cute! I would love to take my parents here some day. If they dare to drive the creepy steep mountain roads 😉
Also, as non-Spanish speakers it was impossible to find places of interest online, but there are some hiking routes surrounding the hotel-area so we hiked on those and really enjoyed them.
Hotel has good WIFI to able to connect with family in this area (a must as it’s 100% free of mobile coverage ;). Make sure to put the exact address in your google maps offline as it’s quite hard to find (it was not in our normal GPS system but we were lucky to get some great directions from a bar lady in downtown Santiago de La Espada).
Hotel La Hortizuela
Surrounded by lush forests and rugged peaks, La Hortizuela offers an outdoor swimming pool and spacious rooms with views of the surrounding countryside. Free Wi-fi is available in public areas.La Hortizuela’s rooms are decorated in a rustic style with stone flooring and wooden furniture. All rooms are equipped with a TV and radio.The restaurant at Hotel La Hortizuela serves characteristic country dishes, such as Cordero Segureño al Horno, Lomo de Orza or Tortilla Serrana. There is also a café and terrace.The hotel features a TV and games room. Guests can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities in the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve, including hiking, canoeing or cycling. The village of Coto-Ríos is just a 5-minute drive away.
- The staff the food and the setting. Unfortunately the setting although very scenic was too quiet for us.
La ubicacion inmejorable. La amabilidad del
- El entorno espectacular y la atención del personal y dueños maravilloso
- La habitación espaciosa, y la calefacción muy buena.
- Localización en plena sierra de Cazorla, apartado de la masificación De Arroyo Frío…era invierno pero en Verano tiene una piscina y jardines donde los niños pueden disfrutar a lo grande
Hotel Casa Paco
Hotel Casa Paco has a terrace and a bar in La Puerta de Segura. This 1-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property features a restaurant.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Riópar is 27 miles from the hotel, while Segura de la Sierra is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Hornos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hornos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hornos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hornos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!