10 Best Hotels To Stay In Horcajo de la Sierra Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Horcajo de la Sierra Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Horcajo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Horcajo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Horcajo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Horcajo de la Sierra Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Horcajo de la Sierra Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Horcajo De La Sierra Community Of Madrid:
Hospedería El Arco
Offering free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, Hospederia El Arco in Villavieja de Lozoya is settled in a peaceful countryside location 43 mi from Madrid. The hotel features a bar and a traditional restaurant.Spacious accommodations at El Arco comes with a hot tub and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant, as well as Spanish seasonal dishes at lunch and dinner. The shared lounge features exposed-brick walls and landscape views.Pinilla Reservoir is 15 minutes’ drive from Hospederia El Arco and Hayedo de Montejo Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away.
La cama muy cómoda y el personal muy atento.
Sin duda una buena elección
- El pueblo es muy tranquilo y tiene varias rutas para hacer senderismo y se pueden ir viendo los animales de las fincas anexas. La habitación esta muy bien y el servicio muy bueno, si me que pareció un poco caro el restaurante pero la comida esta buena. Muy buen fin de semana para relajarse y desconectar
- Una experiencia espectacular y servicio a la altura
El personal, gran cercanía, un trato perfecto en todo momento
Y la cama perfecta!
- Todo perfecto. Desde el primer momento. El personal, el entorno, la casa, la habitación, la comida…. volveremos!!!!
- La cama muy cómoda y el personal muy atento.
Located 50 minutes’ drive from Madrid, the family-run Mirasierra features rooms with views of the Segovia Mountains. Set in gardens, it has an outdoor pool and offers traditional Castilian cuisine.The large, air-conditioned rooms in Mirasierra have satellite TV and balconies. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The Mirasierra’s café-restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. It specializes in suckling pig and lamb roasted in a wood-burning oven. In summer you can dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the Segovia countryside.Nearby attractions include historic towns Pedraza and Sepúlveda, 25 minutes’ drive away. The Prádena Caves can be reached by car in 12 minutes and the River Duratón Nature Reserve is 14 mi away. The hotel has free onsite parking and easy access to the A-1 Motorway
- I stay here regularly and all has been perfect every time. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. Restaurant served good quality evening meal.
Ideal overnight stop on way to ferry port. Close to motorway but no traffic noise
On site petrol station offers discount to hotel guests who fill up.
Very nice buffet breakfast for €8pp.
- Fantastic modern unit constructed adjacent to the original classic building. Very convenient to A1 autoroute. The staff from the reception manager to the catering staff were extremely pleasant. Secured gating parking all included. Dog no surchage.
- Beautiful hotel and restaurant in a gorgeous location just off the motorway. Great food and a lovely comfortable bedroom. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I cannot recommend more highly!
Hotel Quercus Tierra
Featuring rustic décor and wooden finishes, Hotel Quercus Tierra has a restaurant, a shared lounge and meeting facilities. Located in Garganta de los Montes, the hotel offers free WiFi and private parking.All rooms have heating, a desk, wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Some feature a terrace, while others offer large windows with views of the mountain. The elegant bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms also include a hot tub.Among some of the activities in the area, guests can enjoy skiing, horse riding and cycling. Riosequillo Reservoir is 11 mi from the property.The property has a 24-hour front desk and a garden.Barajas Airport is 40 minutes away by car.
- The staff was very helpful & kind. Room was spacious and bathroom was Spa like.
- Nice view from the room and from the breakfast area. Excellent staff. Comfortable bed.
The interior design of the hotel, quirky and modern, the informality and friendliness of staff. Breakfast was good. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable.
One of two minor details would make the room perfect ie. a mirror in the bedroom or dressing area, more plug sockets, hooks in the bathroom for used towels etc, shelving in the shower for gel, shampoo etc.
The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
The staff very friendly, and breakfast was excellent too.
- Ubicación práctica dentro del pueblo, con bonitas vistas a la sierra. Decoración moderna y agradable, aunque menos cálida de lo que se aprecia en la web. Limpieza impecable.
Hotel Rural La Data
Hotel Rural La Data has 11 cozy rooms and is located in the foothills of the Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range in Gallegos, 19 mi from Segovia.It is a fantastic destination for those looking for a tranquil spot to relax in surrounded by nature and picturesque landscape.There is also a room suitable for meetings, training days etc.
- La estancia estupenda. Limpio, amables, tranquilidad, genial en general.
- Great location, big breakfast, really nice hotel staff.
- The views from the room, very spacious and cosy communal area with the fireplace. The breakfast was quite good.
- La limpieza, el entorno, la cercanía con otros pueblos. En hotel en si muy agradable. Volvería si tuviera ocasión.
- La estancia fue perfecta. La habitación preciosa, con chimenea. Repetiría sin duda! Las personas que trabajan allí son muy amables y te ayudan en todo lo que pueden. Un hotel muy acogedor
Located in Cerezo de Abajo, Hotel Langa is just 15 minutes’ drive from La Pinilla Ski Resort. The hotel features free WiFi and free parking.Rooms feature under-floor heating and a terrace with mountain views. There is a satellite TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms are duplex, with 4 single beds.The hotel has a bar and an à la carte restaurant. The TV lounge and reading room has a fireplace and board games. There is a tour desk and you can go hiking or horse riding in the area.There are some natural pools in Cerezo de Abajo, and staff can give you more information on canoeing in Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve.
- This was an overnight stop on the way home (having stayed here last month on the way to our holiday villa) staff although not English speaking and us not having much Spanish, are very helpful and do what they can
- Pet friendly, great staff pets welcome, good beer and tapas
- Pleasantly surprised by the lovely modern decor, large bedroom and en suite. The balcony with chairs and table was an added bonus.
- Liked the location and the bar area, very Spanish.
- went akiing in 2015 in La Pinilla, and stayed in Langa. We liked so much that I came back this year
El Hotel De La Villa
El Hotel De La Villa is located in Pedraza-Segovia. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All rooms at El Hotel De La Villa feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Segovia is 26 miles from El Hotel De La Villa. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 74 miles away.
- The beds were very comfortable and it had a nice rustic feel
- They allowed us an early check in with the request. Thank you. Also excellent location!
They gave us a extra bed for 20€.
It was a good breakfast. I was expecting just bread and coffee but they put some eggs, fresh melon, etc.
- Breakfast insufficient variety and quality/quantity
- Large room in medieval town. Breakfast just average.wifi ok
OYO Hotel Mavi
Set in La Cabrera, OYO Hotel Mavi is a family-run accommodations that offers a 24-hours front desk.Built in stone and wood, offering a rustic décor, all the functional rooms in OYO Hotel Mavi come with flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with free toiletries.An à-la-carte breakfast is served daily in the cafeteria. There is also a restaurant where set menus are served daily, à-la-carte options are also available.There is a glazed terrace overlooking the mountains. Other facilities include a lounge area with TV where guests can relax.Hiking is possible in the surroundings and a bicycle rental service is possible on-site.OYO Hotel Mavi is conveniently located next to A1 highway. Madrid is 37 mi away while Segovia is 60 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Madrid-Barajas, 35 minutes’ ride away.
- The location of this hotel when travelling thro’ Spain on the A1 is very good in our case. It off course depends on ones own destination. Very little Spanish spoken but always had clean room, visited 8 or mot times now as an overnight stop. Also serves evening meal which many hotels do not. Good parking and only just off A1 junc. 57 is by far the best access point to avoid driving thro’ village and lots of road cushions!. Village has good fuel station to top up for onward journey. Meets all our requirements. MJB
- Very convenient stop on route to south Spain easy to find parking right outside. Restaurant staff and prices excellent.
- Easy access from A1 motorway. Clean and friendly staff. Restaurant on fire
- Close to main highway, very dog freindly, very quaint and different from a lot of hotels, if your travelling from the ports in northern Spain driving down to the south perfect for a mid way stopover, and do not charge for dogs,
- We have stayed several times and have been happy on all occasions. The rooms are very clean with en-suite facilities and the food is fine. Ideal accommodation for an onward journey
Hotel Sara De Ur
Hotel Sara De Ur is surrounded by green gardens with a seasonal outdoor pool. Set in La Cabrera, it is just off the A-1 Motorway in the mountains north of Madrid.Decorated in warm tones, the heated rooms include a TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Sara de Ur features a guest lounge with sofas and an on-site snack bar. You will find a small selection of other dining options and shops in the center of La Cabrera, 1,650 feet away.Staff can provide information on the area, where guests can go hiking, cycling, and horse riding. Madrid and Madrid Barajas Airport can be reached in 50 minutes’ drive.
Very quiet area. Very clean and presentable.
Also the proprietors were very kind and helpful. Thanks
- The restaurant on site was very good and the staff very friendly.
- Good distance from Santander. Friendly staff and clean room.
- Fab gardens. Spacious inside, very secure, good kitchen and balcony, interesting walks nearby.
La cena, en el restaurante adjunto al hotel fue una pasada
La decoración muy buena
El entorno muy bonito
- Very quiet area. Very clean and presentable.
Hospederia de Santo Domingo
Housed in an early 18th century noble villa and located within the old Jewish quarter of Pedraza, this attractive hotel combines traditional elements with modern comforts.The tranquil rooms have been decorated with warm colors and carefully-equipped with thoughtful details. Several of the rooms offer terraces with views of the attractive gardens and Sierra de Guadarrama from the front façade.Business guests and groups can also benefit from a meeting room with a capacity of 22 people.
- Lovely position, actually staying a second night because of it, very good breakfast and where do you see a stork peeking into your window upon waking up? Here!
- Lovely receptionist/manager. She’s friendly, genuine, helpful. Location is good, just within the gate of the walled city. Lobby is inviting and comfortably furnished.
- Staff was wonderful…views from balcony were incredible. Location could not be better!
A stunningly beautiful location, great views from our balcony. The room was a wonderful size, bed and pillows comfortable, the sheets were so lovely and soft on our skin. The bathroom was a great size. Breakfast was fabulous. Staff excellent.
Our only regret was not staying longer. Would thoroughly recommend.
- Lovely setting and surroundings. Everything was carefully arranged with poliness.
Finca Rincón de la Vega
Located in a small village in the Castilla y León countryside, this hotel offers rustic-style accommodations with a fireplace and free wired Internet. La Pinilla Ski Resort is 12 mi away.All rooms at Finca Rincón de la Vega feature a rustic décor with tiled floors and a decorative fireplace. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has a private bathroom with a hydromassage shower.Guests can enjoy traditional regional meals at the hotel restaurant. There is also a bar, a cozy lounge and a garden with sun loungersThe hotel sells ski passes and can provide more information about activities in the surrounding area. Aranda de Duero, the capital of the Ribera del Duero wine región, is 37 mi away.Sepúlveda is just 15 minutes’ drive away and Segovia can be reached in about 1 hour by car.
- Room was very large, nicely decorated and had a beautiful view on the mountains. The environment is very lovely, with many possibilities for sightseeing. The owners were very friendly and helpful.
- On arrival we were warmly welcomed by Joaquín, the owner of the hotel. Even though we arrived rather later than we’d planned, we were provided with a delicious lunch. The hotel is surrounded by meadows full of wild flowers, woods and streams. In the distance hills and mountains rise up. The views are magical and the air is crystal clear.
- Amazing place in the middle of Madrid’s mountain, just 1h away from the city center. Nice owner, nice environment. I would definitely recommend it
- This hotel was the best i have been in for a long time
- The tranquility and rustic charm were wonderful. We feel we have found a hidden gem! The one man service from the proprietor was quietly attentive. The lack of English spoken part of its charm. Would highly recommend.
Top Hotels In Horcajo De La Sierra Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Horcajo de la Sierra Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Horcajo de la Sierra Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Horcajo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!