10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hoquiam Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Hoquiam Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hoquiam Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hoquiam Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hoquiam Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hoquiam Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hoquiam Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hoquiam Washington State:
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Hoquiam
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Hoquiam is located in Hoquiam, just 13 miles from Ocean Shores.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
jenny was a great front desk delight….owner was wonderful..
gre & lori dimaggio
- For the age if facility roons were very nice. Clean with refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. Restaurant and grocery across the street. For the money a very nice room.
- We had waffles and the lady at the desk was wonderful. She helped me make the waffles and other stuff. She was so helpful and friendly. She was a topper to a great vacation. This was Sunday and Monday 9/10 & 9/11 The rest of the worker were also great. I am very happy.
- Had laundry on site, supermarket across the road , big room , has sofa , very comfortable
The room was spacious, the beds were fine.
The owner at the check-in was very friendly and funny.
- jenny was a great front desk delight….owner was wonderful..
GuestHouse Inn Aberdeen
In the center of Aberdeen, Washington, the Aberdeen Olympic Inn provides free Wi-Fi access, a business center, and free on-site private parking.The rooms here include cable TV, a microwave, refrigerator, and air conditioning. The bathrooms have a bathtub or shower, as well as a hairdryer.Additional facilities at the Aberdeen Olympic Inn include a 24-hour front desk, and fax/photocopying facilities. A number of outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the area, including cycling and hiking.Bowerman Airport is 6 miles away, and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is just under 1 miles from the property.
The room smell musty. Furnitures very old. The sofas like a hundred year old, I was afraid to sit on.
The price is not worth for your money. Stay away from this motel
- The room was great and the bed was too. We had a great stay.
- It was easy to find. The room was clean and spacious.
Reasonable price, clean, convenient location but quiet neighborhood, free & nice breakfast.
I tried to book the same day, but Booking.com’s default was next day, and I booked a wrong day. They first couldn’t find my reservation but let us stay.
- Breakfast was mostly cereal and waffle option. We went to a local restaurant for breakfast
- The room smell musty. Furnitures very old. The sofas like a hundred year old, I was afraid to sit on.
Best Western Plus Aberdeen
Best Western Plus Aberdeen is located in Aberdeen, just 16 miles from Ocean Shores.
- Our room faced the bay, and we could watch the tide come and go. It snowed Sunday morning,
- We were in town to go fishing. When we checked in the young lady told us about the free breakfast and we mentioned that we would be fishing. She offered us a to go breakfast! It had a bagel with cream cheese and fruit with water. What a great treat on our trip!
- The bed was very good. I liked I could open the window for fresh air during the night.
- We booked with Booking.com for three nights. They did not have the reservation! Jazz at the front desk and took care of us and we got the same room just $7 more than Booking.com. The Hotel and rooms were jbeautiful, clean and comfortable ! Walmart next door for supplies and a great Mexican restaurant . This was basecamp for going to Olympic NP for photography .
- Clean & comfortable room, good breakfast, good wifi
Days Inn Ocean Shores
Days Inn Ocean Shores offers accommodations in Ocean Shores.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Its within walking distance of the beach and everything else.
- The location. The bed was comfortable. The local deer outside the window daily was a bonus. The morning person was really good about keeping the breakfast area well stocked with food and beverages.
- King bed was very comfortable. It was nice that the tv rotated on it’s base, so we could watch it comfortably from bed or sofa. Room was clean and hot tub was perfect after spending time out on the cold (36*) beach.
- It was my wife and are anniversary and she left candy and a bottle of cider very Awsome thanks it made the weekend better would stay here again
- All in all the place was as expected. Average room, nothing special. Mikes Seafood Restaurant is the best for a most awesome dinner! Galway Bay Irish Pub great lunch spot!
Featuring an indoor heated pool, this hotel is a 7-minute walk from the beach in Westport, Washington. Traditionally styled rooms and a complimentary continental breakfast are available to guests here.Each room at Chateau Westport includes a TV, a desk, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Select upgraded rooms feature a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, and a coffee machine.Guests can relax after a long day at the beach with a visit to Chateau Westport’s indoor hot tub or exercise in the fitness center. Free parking is available.The hotel is a 3-minute drive from Grays Harbor Lighthouse and a 5-minute drive from Twin Harbors State Park. Downtown Westport is 2.5 miles away.
- I like that there is an indoor pool and the area out back is really neat. Good breakfast and friendly staff.
- was very ice , quiet and very friendly staff, had small continental breakfast, very good, granddaughter loved the pool . Room was very nice ,view was great.Will go back again for sure.
Great breakfast and great workers.
Carol and Luna were such sweethearts.
- The comfort of the entire experience. From the staff to the entire experience they offer. Able to relax an rest
- The rooms were exactly what was expected with a nice little balcony. Coffee was always available. Free popcorn in the lobby. Decent continental breakfast with space to comfortable sit and eat. Nice walk to a quiet beach area. Nice family play area for fires, smores, volleyball, basketball, frisbee golf, and a play structure.
MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites
One of our best sellers in Ocean Shores! Located in Ocean Shores, Washington, this hotel is 3 miles from Quinault Beach Casino. The hotel features an indoor pool, a gym and traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are provided in every room at the GuestHouse Hotels and Resorts Ocean Shores. Cable TV is also included.A business center and laundry facilities are offered at the hotel. Ocean Shores GuestHouse Hotels provides a 24-hour front desk.A hot breakfast is available and includes scrambled eggs, biscuits and waffles. Breads and pastries are also offered.Ocean Shores Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. The Ocean Shores Convention Center is a 3-minute walk away.
Pool jacuzzi clean and enjoyablewe will be back
- Staff is amazing, huge variety for breakfast and extremely clean room
- I appreciated the friendly staff and the breakfast was great.
- We had the junior suite and loved the larger space with sitting area and 2 flat screen TV’s and it was close to the pool & hot tub. Also the breakfast buffet was excellent (waffle maker, cereal, bagels, E muffs, mini cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, yogurt, fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy) , it was fresh and the staff restocked fast and had good variety to choose from. Staff over all was very nice and friendly. Hot tub was very hot with nice strong jets. Also fun was the in room jetted tub. Room was very quiet and comfortable, mattresses and pillows nice. Super value and would definitely come back. This hotel is close to shops and restaurants as well as the beach.
- The suite we had was very roomy–we really liked the separate living and sleeping areas–both with TVs. The sofa was comfy with lots of throw pillows and we liked the reading chair overlooking the ocean.
- Very clean
Quality Inn Ocean Shores
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Less than a 5-minute walk from Ocean Shores Convention Center, this hotel provides free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast. An indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub are available on site.A flat-screen HD cable TV with HBO movie channels is provided in each guest room at the 100% non-smoking Quality Inn Ocean Shores. A microwave, compact fridge and coffee machine are also available.A miniature golf course is in the courtyard. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests at the Ocean Shores Quality Inn.The Coastal Interpretive Center is 5 miles away. Olympic National Park is an hour drive away.
- bed was great bathrooms clean breakfast excellent lots of choices
- The wonderful people who work here. Very friendly.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The property was cleaning. Warm breakfast was a bonus.
- Great location for seeing the ocean and experiencing the quant town.
- Very nice motel very clean and I will use it again.
Breakers Boutique Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Breakers Boutique Inn offers accommodations in Westport, just 6 miles from Ocean Shores. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV and DVD player is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- large room in the rear of property, quiet until noisy children arrived
- The location was great. Close to town yet close to the beaches.
- Upgraded to Jacuzzi suite, big, four-poster bed. Large, shaded deck for visiting.
- Room was beautifully decorated and felt like home.
- staff is very friendly and allways ready to help. location is good and the city park is a block away for the kids to play. rooms are clean and quiet,, at night you can see deer walking around in the ball field and the park. the go karts are a big hit with the kids and they let 10 year old and up kids drive them,, excellent place to stay with kids.
Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
One of our top picks in Ocean Shores.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Quinault Beach Resort & Casino offers accommodations in Ocean Shores. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.
- The beds were comfortable but the pillows were awful. Very hard and uncomfortable. Since there is no bathroom fan, air freshener would be nice. The breakfast at Emily’s was excellent and a great value.
- Early check-in, really worked out! The rooms were really nice!
- The restaurant selection was PHENOMENAL! The bar has a daily special which is phenomenal at a even more STUPENDOUS price. The view from our second floor king room was AMAZING! The hotel staff were on point and went out of their way to answer as many questions as they could and call the room with the answer to a more difficult question, so as not to inconvenience us with coming back down. And they got an answer by the time we walked in the door, 1 minute later! The pool was sparkling clear and there were plenty of towels poolside. There aren’t characters here to put all the wonderful things we have to say! Will be back soon!
- Restaurant was very good. Staff was friendly. Fun entertainment.
- The room was nice and clean with a great view of the ocean.
Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel
One of our top picks in Ocean Shores.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel offers accommodations in Ocean Shores.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff very pleasant.. The lobby needs a facelift though. The sofa arrangements are not adequate for using them in which to sit, relax and converse. The large pots and plants should be on the floor instead of on the coffee tables. The small sofa facing the window should be facing inward toward the front desk or toward the entrance.. Also two additional chairs, with a table in-between would be very useful in front of each sofa.
- The lady at the front desk.. very nice.. Loraine..made the check in .. very pleasant…very happy and helpful..
- The staff was very nice. The pool was not clean do to the fact that someone had throw up in it and the staff told us right away.
- The staff was amazing, very helpful and professional. Lorrene was especially awesome! We enjoyed ourselves so much we decided to extend our stay. Unfortunately, all the ocean view rooms were already booked, so Lorrene went above and beyond to find us a suitable room so we could enjoy one more night.
- The staff was so nice they let us into the pool before check in due to the room not being ready just yet and they upgraded us to a larger room because we have a 2 year old and they want to give him room to run.
Top Hotels In Hoquiam Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hoquiam Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hoquiam Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hoquiam Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!