10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hopkinsville Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Hopkinsville Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hopkinsville Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hopkinsville Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hopkinsville Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hopkinsville Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hopkinsville Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hopkinsville Kentucky:
Comfort Suites Hopkinsville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Hopkinsville offers accommodations in Hopkinsville.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Staff was friendly, rooms were just as pictured and very clean. Poor was clean but chilly. Overall experience was great.
- The cleanliness, and even though the lobby was being remodeled. They went out of their way to make you feel comfortable.
- Since it was a very quiet room, we were able to enjoy a good night’s sleep. Moreover, the beds were also comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and patient. Finally, this facility was conveniently located near many excellent rerstaurants.
- Awesome customer service by EVERY staff member, comfortable accomodations, several breakfast options, convenient location. My grandkidlings LOVED the heated indoor pool and wifi. =D
- Large room, very clean, staff was cheerful and helpful
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hopkinsville
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hopkinsville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hopkinsville.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Hopkinsville
Best Western Hopkinsville is located in Hopkinsville, just 23 miles from Clarksville.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Rodeway Inn Hopkinsville
Rodeway Inn Hopkinsville is located in Hopkinsville, just 23 miles from Clarksville.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- New bed, clean bedding ,big tv, great location. Old hotel ,cleanliness fair
- Was here for funeral staff very sympathetic and was a blessing.
- Only positive was location. It was in the path of the eclipse.
- Incredible place! Family friendly as well as pet friendly. We had the best time in Hopkinsville, Kentucky!! Staff were great and very servicial at all times. Will definitely recommend and come back again! ❤️
- Nothing worse experience ever in any hotel definatly would not recommend
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
One of our best sellers in Hopkinsville! Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, La Quinta Inn & Suites Hopkinsville is located in Hopkinsville in the region of Kentucky.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The breakfast could have had more selections. The staff was wonderful and very pleasant.
- The breakfast was not so great but the employees made it a wonderful stay. The night staff was excellent and very pleasant to check in with.
- My husband had a broken leg They moved us into a handicap room which was wonderful for him. The beds were wonderful very comfortable. The young lady who checked us in and out had a great personality.
- The room appeared to not have been vacuumed, but was otherwise clean. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was very good. Staff was friendly and helpful. All positives, but I am not sure that they out way the negatives.
- The room was clean and comfortable. A good value for the price.
Hampton Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
A 10-minute walk from Fort Campbell Memorial Park, this Hopkinsville, Kentucky hotel features an indoor swimming pool and on-site fitness center. The Pennyroyal Area Museum is 5 miles away.Rooms at the Hampton Inn and Suites Hopkinsville all have a flat-screen cable TV and sitting area. The rooms, which are decorated in neutral colors and dark wood furnishings, also include coffee and tea-making facilities.Enjoy free Wi-Fi access in the hotel’s public areas and free wired internet in all guest rooms. A meeting space is provided and guests can take advantage of the on-site laundry facilities.The Hopkinsville Hampton Inn and Suites serves a daily hot continental breakfast in the lobby.The Jefferson Davis State Historic Site is a 25 minute drive from the hotel. Tie Breaker Aquatic Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- The staff went out of their way to help and were extremely helpful and polite
- Coffee in the lobby, the pool was opened all year. The breakfast was hot and delicious. The bed was soft and the pillows were fuffy.
- The staff was very welcoming. The rooms were very comfortable.
- Front desk associate very helpful. Easy access. Clean well maintained property.
- The breakfast selection was wonderful. Beds were very comfortable.
Holiday Inn Hopkinsville
This Kentucky hotel features an on-site restaurant, an indoor pool and fitness center. Located 2 miles from Pennyroyal Area Museum, it offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A coffee maker and desk are included in the contemporary rooms at Holiday Inn Hopkinsville. There is also cable TV and a comfortable seating area. Rooms with a microwave and fridge are available.Legend’s Restaurant serves a daily breakfast buffet and a Southern lunch buffet. Guests at Hopkinsville Holiday Inn can enjoy steak or seafood specialties for dinner.Merchant’s Mall and Brown Mackie College are a 9-minute walk from the hotel. Tie Breaker Family Aquatic Center is 3 miles away.
- Since the last time I stayed there, I like the way it has been remodeled. Love the color decor.
- The rooms were very clean and it was very quiet at the hotel. I love peace and quietness!!
- Breakfast and staff were exceptional. Facilities are old, but I see that they are trying to rectify, as property is under renovation.
- I travel alot and I always choose this hotel and is always great and they have the best breakfast buffet
- It was close to everything, breakfast dining was great, very friendly staff.
Sleep Inn & Suites Fort Campbell
Sleep Inn & Suites Fort Campbell is located in Oak Grove, just 14 miles from Clarksville. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV.
- Everything was wonderful. The beds and pillows were the best Ive ever slept on while staying at any hotel. We would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area. We wpuld stay again in a heartbeat!
- The chili that was offered at night was a surprise
- On the night we arrived the hotel manager had arranged to serve hot potato soup in the breakfast area. It was a cold day and this was something extra they had done for guests!
- Didnt eat the eggs but the bacon was great and yes slept like a baby
- After a long morning of driving in rain we asked if we could check in early. Front desk made arrangements and we were able to check in and get some much needed rest. Friendly staff was a bonus.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Fort Campbell-Oak Grove
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Fort Campbell-Oak Grove offers accommodations in Oak Grove.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We liked the comfort warm feeling environment. Felt safe with all the military guest that also stay there. Made me proud of being a veteran.
- I loved the finger food that is available from 6-8pm! Best hotel I’ve stayed in!
- We booked this hotel on the sole reasoning that it had a heated indoor pool. No other location did. We also appreciated the parking for boats, as we could just back into the spot and leave our boat hitched to the vehicle.
- Patient and friendly staff keeps the place very clean and comfortable. Good complimentary breakfast as well.
- The room was very nice, plenty of room for the length of our stay. We had a fridge which is always nice. The bathroom was small but served it’s purpose. We had a king size bed with actual king size pillows which is rare. Very comfortable.
Days Inn Oak Grove/ Ft. Campbell KY
One of our best sellers in Oak Grove! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Oak Grove/ Ft. Campbell KY offers accommodations in Oak Grove.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Location & price was the cheapest out of all hotels in that area. Receptionist was helpful & nice. Beds are high & comfortable 3 pillows on each bed
- The price was amazing. The beds were really comfy.
- Close to the main road and Fort Campbell. Food delivery to room was available. The USB wall plug in was convenient. Internet speed does allow streaming for your media devices. Entrance to room is external leaving you to brave the harsh winter chill.
- The owner and the staff were excellent and made sure we had everything we needed
- I had a wonderful night rest.every thing was so clean
Top Hotels In Hopkinsville Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hopkinsville Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hopkinsville Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hopkinsville Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!