10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province:
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Amersfoort
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Amersfoort is located in Amersfoort in the region of Utrecht Province. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Amsterdam is 25 miles from Campanile Amersfoort, and Utrecht is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 29 miles from Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Amersfoort.
- Good shower, the possibility of making a quick cup of tea in the morning in the room.
- The staff. Thanks Melmet thanks Clauuudiaa thanks to the chef. But basically all the staff was ok. Good restaurant really good hotel in general to recommend absolutely.
The “Frenchie” trainee (Valentin) did a great and amazing job. Always available and with great services. My congratulations to the Assistant manager and Manager of the Hotel.
The breakfast was really good and I enjoyed the good expresso and fresh orange juice.
The room was clean and quiet, perfect.
- Easy parking, good breakfast, great value for money.
- Very comfortable bed, excellent wifi, nice breakfast buffet, good parking, easy and quick check-in and out, close to a local shopping centre though not the town centre, very close to the highway for easy getting to and from – but very quiet.
Van der Valk Hotel Amersfoort A1
One of our top picks in Amersfoort.Van der Valk Hotel Amersfoort A1 is just off the A1 highway, a 10 minute drive from the center of Amersfoort. It includes free internet and free private parking on site.The stylish rooms have interactive TV, coffee and tea facilities and free internet access.There is a live cooking restaurant and a terrace that offers a comfortable setting on summer days. Refreshing drinks are available in the bar.Van der Valk Hotel Amersfoort A1 offers various private parking facilities. Utrecht is a 25 minute drive away and you can reach Amsterdam within 40 minutes.
- it was very good breakfast and everything was very good
Good hotel and breakfast. Live counter will provide you if you anything other than already available in breakfast. As I’m from India I asked for Plane Egg omelet with paper and salt only and he prepared it nicely.
- Strategic location, free parking, decent price for the facilities, coffee machine in the room
- Rooms were good and beds comfortable. Lovely shower. Friendly reception staff.
- Stayed a number of times, always very happy with all aspects of the hotel. Great service and lovely friendly helpful staff
Bilderberg Hotel De Klepperman
Bilderberg Hotel De Klepperman is in Hoevelaken, a cozy village near the Utrechtse Heuvelrug and Amersfoort. Benefit from free parking and comfortable rooms with Wi-Fi.The hotel has a wellness salon for guests that want to unwind and relax. You can book a whole day with treatments or just take a single massage. For an extra charge, guests can go to the sauna, solarium and spa tub or use the small fitness room for a work-out. After 6 pm, the spa area is free to use for guests.The luxurious rooms are in a separate wing and include a flat-screen TV plus a private bathroom with a bathtub. There’s a sitting area as well as a work desk. In the morning you can start the day with an extensive and varied breakfast buffet.Eethuys t Backhuys serves lunch and dinner in a traditional setting with original features including wooden beams. Guests can enjoy a meal in a cozy, casual setting.Bilderberg Hotel De Klepperman is a wonderful base from which to discover the surrounding nature areas and villages. You can visit Amersfoort for some shopping or a cultural trip. Amsterdam is only half an hour away.
Staff were very friendly and helpful
Although we arrive late, just as the restaurant was closing, the lady on front desk phoned the restaurant immediately to make sure we could have something to eat.
- Good location, central in the Netherlands, quiet in the village, surrounded by country side and in the middle of the nice village centre. Excellent restaurants & food.
- Excellent food served by very friendly staff. Barman was a star!
- Good location, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast and friendly / helpful staff.
- Comfort, calm, delicious. Epic atmosphere. Excellent service.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful
Hotel de Tabaksplant
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel de Tabaksplant offers accommodations in Amersfoort, just 26 miles from Amsterdam.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Utrecht is 12 miles from Hotel de Tabaksplant, and Arnhem is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 29 miles from Hotel de Tabaksplant.
We keep returning to this Hotel. Convenient location, love their back garden where you can have a drink, rooms clean and comfortable, breakfast ample, staff very helpful.
Love the location right in the middle of this beautiful town.
- The room had three single beds. One small tv and a very old kettle that was it. Nothing to hang the cloth. The worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Not booking this hotel ever again or will recommend to anyone. Ask to change the room because it hardly had any facility’s & was to small for three people. They said I’d need to pay €549 extra. Very disappointed 😔
- Very nice building and garden. Very helpfull staff. Comfortable bed. Quiet place close to the center.
- i did like leaving the hotel. Any hotel with earplugs means you cannot sleep. Horrible place
- We love The city. Amazing places to go… very friendly people, many stores and places tô visit. Thanks a lot for the hospitality.
- We keep returning to this Hotel. Convenient location, love their back garden where you can have a drink, rooms clean and comfortable, breakfast ample, staff very helpful.
Mercure Hotel Amersfoort Centre
Located in Amersfoort, 25 miles from Amsterdam, Mercure Hotel Amersfoort Centre features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a shops at the property.Utrecht is 12 miles from Mercure Hotel Amersfoort Centre, and Arnhem is 26 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Overall stay was good and 1 day there was no hot water
- Nice premises, wonderful location and good internet connection.
- Great location, at walking distance from Amersfoort and trainstation. Comfortable and clean room.
- One can not pay with money or credit card in the automat for the parking garage. Need to buy parking ticket at the front desk.
- Very friendly staff and clean rooms. Fantastic for couple’s.
NH Amersfoort is a modern hotel, ideally located within a 5 minute walk of the central station and the center of the city. It offers free Wi-Fi.The hotel rooms are charming in style and have a spacious bathroom. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, choice of comfortable pillows and a bathtub.You can enjoy fresh and organic seasonal products in Gusto restaurant. Get a light snack and a drink at the bar or on the outside terrace. All-day room service is also available.Amersfoort is a historic city with a large selection of boutiques, cafés and restaurants. You can also visit one of the cultural venues or take a boat trip through the canals.
- The dinner on Saturday evening was superb. Even though there were not many patrons, the food was well prepared and delicious. The service was also very good.
- V friendly helpful staff. Clean, spacious, comfortable, modern.
- Big rooms, very close to the beautiful centre (and to the cinema!), excellent breakfast (big variety of food: salty, sweet and traditional dishes). I would definitely go there again.
- Nice Location, friendly staff, the view of the city from the room window is great too! Stayed at the hotel to rest from a busy weekend and glad that there were no noises at all! Soundproofing did its job good. WIfi is decent and usable!
- Breakfast was delicious. Perfect location near train station.
Logement de Gaaper
One of our top picks in Amersfoort.Logement de Gaaper is in a monumental building in the old city center of Amersfoort. It is in a pedestrian shopping area nearby the market square and its terraces.The modern rooms feature high-quality beds and offer views of the Langestraat, the main shopping street, or the Hof, one of the most picturesque spots and the oldest part of Amersfoort. There are studios as well for longer stays. Free Wi-Fi is included.
- Excellent location, could be noisy on weekends or when the weather is fine.
- THE STAFF WERE EXCELLENT. EXTREMELY HELPFUL, WITH ALL MANNER OF THINGS.
- Staff was nice, and we had overall a very pleasant experience. A very interesting building in the center of the Amersfoort.
- I left a backpack in a nearby restaurant one day – mentioned it to the stuff during check out – turns out later on they contacted the venue on their own and basically went the extra mile with logistics so it was possible for me to get it back. Exceptional!!
1. Room reasonably comfortable, has all facilities I need
2. Staff very friendly, even helped me reserve a seat at a nearby restaurant for dinner, as I arrived on Christmas day, when almost everywhere is closed
3. Excellent breakfast
4. Nice location, right in the town square
Van der Valk Hotel Leusden – Amersfoort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Van der Valk Hotel Leusden – Amersfoort offers accommodations in Leusden. The hotel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Amsterdam is 27 miles from Van der Valk Hotel, and Utrecht is 13 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- I liked the way staff treated us, she was professionall and very helpful…
- Clean + Air conditioning room and very comfortable bed.
- This is a good business hotel. The parking is great. The rooms are large and have balconies.
- Helpful staff. The restaurant on site was very very good.
- A comfortable overnight stay with excellent breakfast. Efficiënt check in.
Hotel Keistad is located in Amersfoort, just 26 miles from Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Utrecht is 12 miles from Hotel Keistad, and Arnhem is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Keistad.
Personal service was outstanding.
Location in centre very special
- Right in the city center with a great view of a bustling square
- I just wanted to spend a night after returning to the Netherlands by train an returning to work the next day. A decent bed end ditto breakfast were enough, and that is exactly what this hotel offered, simple, straightforward and at a reasonable price
- Despite being directly in the centre of Amersfoort, overlooking the main square, the hotel retained it’s friendly cosy feeling. The staff are really great and super helpful and made us feel very welcome. Rooms are fairly small but our double had a king-size bed that was very very comfortable.
- Fantastic quiet location in the heart of Amersfoort – right in the city centre. Clean room, wifi – reasonable price/quality relation.
- Personal service was outstanding.
Lange Jan Hotel
Lange Jan offers unique rooms in a renovated 18th-century building in the historic center of Amersfoort only a 30 minute drive from Utrecht. It features a cafe downstairs and free Wi-Fi.Each of the compact rooms at Lange Jan Hotel has views of the historic quarter and a flat-screen TV. Some of the rooms have shared a bathroom or toilet facilities.The Sint-Joris Church and Museum Flehite are a 5 minute walk from the hotel. Mondrian House is just over 800 feet away. Amersfoort Train Station is a 15 minute walk from Hotel Lange Jan.
- Good bed, good internet, fantastic location, close to restaurants, shops etc.
- Big room, beautiful location in the nice little square, very nice breakfast (we had raspberry pancakes with cappuccino), friendly staff, free wifi, comfortable bed, cheap parking.
- We arrived late but the bar was still open and was buzzing with a great atmosphere. The staff were friendly and the hotel was centrally located in Amersfoort. We booked it because we had an early flight from Schipol and were pleasantly surprised
- Hotel is in centrum..Easy to walk around. Walk distance shops & restaurants. Clean room & staffs helping
- Loved the super comfy bed and the possibility to sleep with 3 friends in one room. Breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed some drinks in the pub downstairs. The location in the city centre is perfect!
Top Hotels In Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hooglanderveen Utrecht Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!