10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hontoria de Valdearados Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Hontoria de Valdearados Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hontoria de Valdearados Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hontoria de Valdearados Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hontoria de Valdearados Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hontoria de Valdearados Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hontoria de Valdearados Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hontoria De Valdearados Castile And Leon:
El Prado de las Merinas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Prado de las Merinas offers accommodations in Caleruega, just 15 miles from Aranda de Duero. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. El Burgo de Osma is 27 miles from El Prado de las Merinas, and Valdelinares is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 37 miles from El Prado de las Merinas.
Lovely friendly welcome on another visit to this very pleasant rural hotel.
Well equipped rooms, clean and tidy public areas.
Excellent, plentiful food at dinner and breakfast. Top tour hotel.
- Great location, very dog friendly, wonderful food and wine. An ideal location for a quiet lazy day and comfortable night. Within a couple of hours from the Spanish ports, so the perfect stop over before the run home or the sun. We will be using this hotel again and would recommend.
- El hotel por fuera era coqueto y tenía un buen parking
- Un precioso hotel con amplios jardines al lado de un pintoresco pueblo
- Excelente acceso si se viaja en coche y a un cómodo y agradable paseo hasta la zona céntrica, particularmente agradable al atardecer. Todo muy bien.
- Lovely friendly welcome on another visit to this very pleasant rural hotel.
Hotel el Lagar de Isilla
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel el Lagar de Isilla offers accommodations in La Vid y Barrios, just 10 miles from Aranda de Duero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.There is concierge services, gift shop, and shops at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 22 miles from Hotel el Lagar de Isilla, and Valdelinares is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 50 miles from Hotel el Lagar de Isilla.
I think this was our fifth visit .
All very good.
La qualite en general
- The size of the room, the enormous bed, the jacuzzi and the ample hot water to fill it, and the very realistic fire. The bar prices were very reasonable as well.
The hotel and winery is located in a small village in the Douro River wine region.
Each room is decorated to a very high standard and is unique in its decor.
There is a restaurant and bar and the food is to a high standard.
The breakfast is superb.
- From the moment we arrived to when we left, the experience was excellent. The staff went out of their way to help us and the food was wonderful – beautifully presented and an explosion of flavours. A very unusual hotel, unique in its decor and is the place we keep telling our friends about.
- I think this was our fifth visit .
Located in Aranda de Duero, 24 miles from Peñafiel, Hotel Montermoso features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Sepúlveda is 29 miles from Hotel Montermoso, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 22 miles away. Burgos Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Excellent location for overnight stay on way from northern ferry ports to southern Spain. Styling very Spanish, with breakfast cereals only concession to anglosajones. Had a pleasant evening with wine/tapa/meal watching a traditional Spanish party (ladies in flamenca dresses) and others on a tapas trail. No English heard.
- could not shower has it was broken, reported to staff, could only wash.
- Late checking in so restaurant closed. Room fine and breakfast good.
- Excellent hotel, room was big for three people and a dog. A little outdated in the rooms but the communal areas were beautiful. The staff were excellent and very friendly and I loved that the dog could go in the bag area.
- A Simple location to find after a long drive . We will certainly come again.
El Refugio de Don Miguel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Refugio de Don Miguel offers accommodations in Peñaranda de Duero, just 11 miles from Aranda de Duero. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 22 miles from El Refugio de Don Miguel, and Valdelinares is 22 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 47 miles away.
- Eugenia the owner was friendly and provided a fantastic service.
- Very comfortable. Nice, pretty rooms. Lovely breakfast served by the owner’s daughter. Good wifi in both our rooms.
Todo fantástico. EL Hotel muy acogedor decorado con mucho gusto. La comida muy buena y muy casera. Los dueños encantadores..
Mis hijos en encantados (Roger&Carlota)…Volveremos seguro..
Gracias Eugenia y “Chuchi”….
- La amabilidad de la responsable del alojamiento, que madrugó el día de nuestra salida para prepararnos el desayuno, un gran detalle.
- Estaba muy limpio y el personal era muy atento. La comida estaba muy buena.
Alojamientos Palacete is located in Peñaranda de Duero, just 11 miles from Aranda de Duero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.El Burgo de Osma is 22 miles from Alojamientos Palacete, and Valdelinares is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Alojamiento muy acogedor y precioso, la dueña encantadora, perfecto y económico
- Calentito en un día en que se agradecía por la temperatura exterior, precioso y acogedor, el precio muy asequible y la dueña encantadora, la única pega es que no se pudo comer ni cenar allí, por lo demás excelente, volveré y lo recomiendo al 100%
- La habitación era enorme, todo él mobiliario nuevo y la decoración y baño cuidadas. Excelente ubicación para explorar la zona, cerca del cañon del río lobos y de muchos enclaves interesantes.
- La habitación tenia un gran espacio, con unas camas súper cómodas. Pilar la dueña nos atendió muy bien, la pedimos que por favor encendiera la calefacción aunque no hubiera llegado la temporada y no nos puso ningún reparo.
- La amabilidad y ayuda de la dueña. Al saber que veníamos en bicicleta estaba lloviendo mucho, puso previamente la calefacción de manera que no tuvieramos frío y nos pudiéramos secar mejor. Las habitaciones eran muy amplias y cómodas.
Hotel Los Rastrojos
One of our best sellers in Aranda de Duero! Hotel Los Rastrojos is located in Aranda de Duero, 30 miles from El Burgo de Osma and 26 miles from Peñafiel. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Valdelinares is 30 miles from Hotel Los Rastrojos, and Sepúlveda is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 47 miles from Hotel Los Rastrojos.
- The location was very quiet and i was given some breakfast items as i was leaving before breakfast was served
- It was quirky but comfortable good continental breakfast awesome shower
- Location for security of our motorcycles. As in countrysid.
- The hotel is located 4 or 5 kms from very interesting Aranda de Duero with some interesting villages and small towns nearby, the best being beautiful Penaranda de Duero. The hotel’s situation is very quiet and the rooms spacious.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Nice courtyard with fountain. Tables and chairs for sitting out.
Hotel Villa de Aranda
One of our best sellers in Aranda de Duero! The Hotel Villa de Aranda occupies a landmark building in the heart of Aranda de Duero. Ideal for visiting the Ribera del Duero wine region, it has free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms have 32-inch plasma-screen TVs and a safe. They also have individual air conditioning and a work desk. The modern bathrooms are large and stylish.The Villa de Aranda has a cafeteria and a restaurant called La Terraza where guests can enjoy Castilian food during all day. There are also large terraces with views of the town.The Villa de Aranda is located on Aranda’s main street, close to the town hall. The Ribera del Duero region is famous for its wine production and cuisine. The hotel can help you arrange visits and tours.
- location very good town center lots of shops and coffee tapa good walking area
- The property was close to town, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Enjoyed my stay immensely.
- We needed a place to stay in Aranda for a night after unexpectedly falling ill. It was poor circumstances, but the Hotel was very nice and for the price (off season), a real bargain. Our room didn’t have a view or anything but I was very appreciative of the nice bathroom.
- The hotel rooms were very spacious and comfortable. The bar area and balcony are great for an evening drink, and the breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced. All the staff were very pleasant.
- very nic hotel. in the middle of the city. close to everything. near all the restaurants and bars. clean hote. perfect stay.
Located in Aranda de Duero, 23 miles from Peñafiel, Hotel Aranda features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sepúlveda is 26 miles from Hotel Aranda, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 24 miles away. Burgos Airport is 47 miles from the property.
Large room with very comfy beds.
- Very friendly staff and good place to stay if you have dogs
- wonderful breakfast after a restful night; pleasant staff and very dog friendly
- Large Room size, very comfortable with 2 armchairs. Restaurant was traditional, beautiful with great Tapas served.
- Very interesting and elegant old style Spanish interior and furnishings. Good restaurant but you need to be able to read a Spanish menu. Excellent value menu del dia.
- Large room with very comfy beds.
Hotel Area Tudanca Aranda
Hotel Area Tudanca Aranda is located in Fuentespina in the wine-producing Ribera del Duero region. It offers a range of wine-related activities and rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.All air conditioned rooms at the Hotel Tudanca feature parquet floors and a separate sitting area, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Tudanca’s restaurant specializes in traditional Castilian food such as lamb cooked in a wood-fire oven. The hotel has an impressive dining hall decorated with wine paraphernalia. There are also 2 cafés and a terrace bar.The Tudanca Aranda organizes grape harvesting and wine tasting. There is also a fitness center and a children’s play area in the hotel.Peñafiel Castle is 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The picturesque town of San Esteban de Gormaz can be reached in 50 minutes, by car.
- Exceptionally helpful receptionist – Domingo/ Dominic? Good size room, pleasant outlook over the vineyard. Excellent dinner, particularly the crispy wood-fired leg of lamb. Secure parking.
- Everything was perfect, we really love this hotel.
- Staff very helpful and friendly,interesting architecture, biggish rooms, lovely food – choice of cafe or restaurant and quite near the motorway if like us it was an overnight stop South
- Handy location close to motorway, with a good Asador restaurant opposite. The main property was lovely …..however had to move to their attached chalet rooms on the outside side and rear of property. Be warned if weather is cold or wet as we had …..that you have to eat dinner across the road- but breakfast is inside the main hotel building. This building is really lovely inside with oak beams and nice seating areas. Wish the disabled room in the main building had been twin beds!!
- I love the freshly squeezed orang at breakfast. It is lovely to lookout on the vineyards and the drink their lovely red wines.
Hotel Rural Restaurante Las Baronas
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Hotel Rural Restaurante Las Baronas is located in Santa Cruz de la Salceda, just 7 miles from Aranda de Duero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. El Burgo de Osma is 27 miles from Hotel Rural Restaurante Las Baronas, and Peñafiel is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly, and the proprietor used her translation phone to good effect.
- Staff were brilliant no hasle no English but it’s quite easy with sign language we got on well with goggle translation restaurants wonderful and inexpensive breakfast the same many thanks
Very friendly bar atmosphere , as were the owners and staff.
Lovely old building in very small, quiet village.
Good breakfast which we had to pay for, which we would not have had to if we booked direct with the hotel, for the same price.
Everything. What a wonderful surprise to find such a beautiful little hotel in a very rural location.
We have travelled extensively during our lives and this hotel has to be in the top ten.
The staff welcomed us warmly despite the language barrier. This hotel is in deepest rural Spain and we don’t speak the language so were delighted that all the staff went out of their way with Google Translate.
Also, we were surprised in a really good way about the variety of food on the restaurant menu and the quality. It was truly delicious.
Top Hotels In Hontoria De Valdearados Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hontoria de Valdearados Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hontoria de Valdearados Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hontoria de Valdearados Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!