10 Best Hotels To Stay In Honokowai Maui – Top Hotel Reviews
Honokowai Maui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Honokowai Maui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Honokowai Maui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Honokowai Maui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Honokowai Maui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Honokowai Maui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Honokowai Maui:
Suites at Hono Koa Vacation Club
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Suites at Hono Koa Vacation Club offers sea views, a barbecue, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.All guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a bath, free toiletries and a desk. Each room is fitted with air conditioning, and certain rooms are fitted with a balcony. At the hotel rooms are equipped with a seating area.A business centre is at guests’ disposal at Suites at Hono Koa Vacation Club.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Kahana Sunset is located in Lahaina in the region of Maui, just 7 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Beautiful view, spacious condos, not over crowded, great private beach, noce people around.
- Liked the beach & pool access & the provided snorkel gear & boogie boards.
- Location is perfect! Private beach and pool, very good sunset view
- This place is not handicap accessible. The staff didn’t do there best to accommodate me. They change the unit I was confirmed to stay in and didn’t make me aware of it. I was very disappointed with my stay here. My mother had a health challenge from walking up and down the stairs so much. The only thing I like was the half view of the ocean.
- The grounds were very well kept the balconies were good for viewing. We felt safe the whole time.
Lahaina Ocean’s Edge
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This oceanfront Hawaiian hotel is 10-minute walk from Puunoa Beach. Spacious apartments offer garden or ocean views and each is uniquely decorated in a tropical style. Guests can enjoy views of Lanai and Molokai.Every suite at the Ocean’s Edge has a full kitchen with dining area. Parking is complimentary and free WiFi is provided. Each suite features a full kitchen, linens, and bath amenities.Kaanapali Golf Course Tournament North is 2.2 miles from the Lahaina Ocean’s Edge. Kapalua-West Maui Airport is 5.5 miles away. The Lahaina Yacht Harbor is 1.6 miles away.
- Incredible view, laid-back property, spacious and clean room
We stayed in room 7, the room was private, the view from the room was of the sea. The sound of the waves serenaded you to sleep.
The location was excellent, close enough to the main action that you could walk, but far enough away that the noise did not bother you.
That there was a washer and drier available on site and free washing powder was provided.
Quick resolution to the toilet that was not working.
- The location. The size and layout. It was very clean. Also, loved listening to the sound of the ocean at night. The view from the patio was very nice.
- Very good location to downtown Lahaina can you hear the waves
- All of it thanks for the stay Laura and team it was great!
One of our top picks in Lahaina.Located in Lahaina, 0.7 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, Lahaina Shores features an outdoor pool and hot tub.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kahului Airport is 16 miles away.
- We loved our stay at Lahaina Shores! We loved the location, the staff was great and the facilities were exactly as I expected. Our view off our deck was amazing! We enjoyed a smaller resort that was not in the busiest tourist area but also loved being able to walk to restaurants and shops in downtown Lahaina. Would definitely recommend!
- Location was great at the south end of Front St where all the restaurants, shops and bars are; we walked almost everywhere. Parking is included with your stay! Weather was perfect the whole time, not too windy (like Kihei).
- I stayed at Lahaina Shores 20years ago for my honeymoon, went back with my kids and hubby for our anniversary and absolutely loved the place. It was as i remembered it except with all new modern upgrades. hope to visit it again.
- Great location just along from Lahaina centre. Comfortable and clean room with great kitchen facilities. Also enjoyed the pool area.
- Lahaina Shores met our needs perfectly. We were 4 couples (and a baby), and we each had our own kitchenette studio with a balcony (ours faced the mountains, which were beautiful). The property does not have a restaurant, but you are walking distance to the center of Lahaina, with all its offerings. The beach is small, but there’s a spacious lawn with lounge chairs and a small pool. It was a great, beautiful, well-kept, quiet base for a wonderful Maui vacation.
The Mauian Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lahaina in the region of Maui, 8 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, The Mauian Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from The Mauian Hotel.
Kapalua is a great choice for travelers interested in sandy beaches, nature and sunsets.
- The grounds and landscaping are gorgeous. Tropical paradise.
- The bed was very comfortable. The beautiful beach just steps away. Room was comfortable with kitchette. No TV but we didn’t mind at all!
- Bed was super comfortable, room was clean, fellow hotel patrons were delightful, it was quiet, and the free breakfast was an awesome bonus.
- Friendly, laid-back attitude, a few snooty Canadians. Really nlce blood moon eclipse for my birthday !
- Good location. Nice beach. Peaceful . Rooms are modern. Pool area is very nice along with the lanai. Very tropical. Staff is nice.
One of our best sellers in Lahaina! Lahaina Inn is located in Lahaina, just 650 feet from Maui Myth and Magic Theater.The rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The location was okay; except for the early morning delivery and trash pick up trucks
- Room had no air!! Paid for an ocean view room ! Did not get one because of construction on porch wasn’t able to go outside!
- Great staff, very clean. Awesome location to get to everything on front street.
- Friendly staff, clean, great location in the centre of Lahaina, comfortable big beds with good bed linen. Hot water. Bath and shower. Balcony with rocking chairs – had character rather than a resort hotel.
- Great location and cute look! This is alll it has going for it! The balcony is condemned which was and is still not stated on there site! So don’t bother wasting your money on sea view! Paying for nothing!
Best Western Pioneer Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Best Western Pioneer Inn offers accommodations in Lahaina. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a shops at the property.Kahului Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The entire staff is awesome: friendly and gracious, and willing to go out of their way to help their visitors . There is no elevator at this historic hotel, but the staff is more than willing to help bring luggage up/down the stairs. I focus on watching whales during my trip and this hotel is across the street from the pier which very convenient. Parking is very tricky in Lahaina and having a parking space near the hotel saves trying to find parking.
- The location is great – love the porch chairs on the balconies. It’s a bit noisy, we kinda like the hustle and bustle of the city. The hotel is well restored and the service was great
- Centrally located and easy to walk just about anywhere.
- Great location, friendly staff and good breakfast.
- Old colonial building which has been a hotel for 100 years. Comfortable room. RIght on the harbour and in the middle of town, so walking distance to everywhere you want to go!
Maui Seaside Hotel
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in Kahului, 6 miles from Paia, Maui Seaside Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lahaina is 14 miles from Maui Seaside Hotel, and Kula is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 2.5 miles from Maui Seaside Hotel.
- Inexpensive, clean accommodations in the heart of it. Beautiful Property and such a view. BUT, i wouldn’t expect modern rooms.
- As I said, the facility exceeded my expectations. It was just what we needed as we were catching a flight the next day. I would certainly recommend it to others. Having the restaurant so close was a bonus.
- The staff were very friendly. There is a restaurant connected to it called ‘Tante’s” which served a good gluten free breakfast. Clean and neat! Large rooms. Places to sit and enjoy the weather.
- It is outdated compared to the newer hotels however it was very clean and very accommodating !
- Place was clean location was great near to food and shopping malls
Maui Beach Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Maui Beach Hotel is located in Kahului. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Paia is 7 miles from Maui Beach Hotel, and Lahaina is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Buffet and blue Hawaii awesome!bed great,we have camped the island!
- The staff — pleasant and cheerful. Go out of their way to be helpful
- The room was spacious and comfortable. It had coffee making facilities. The airport shuttle bus was excellent. Wifi was excellent. TV had a large range of stations available.
- Nice large room, comfortable beds & great ocean view from my room. Very clean!
- The hotel was perfect for our 1 night stay before checking into the condo the next day. There was a PlayStation 3 in the room which my son was pretty happy about. Having the mall across the street was a bonus since it was raining that evening. Staff were super friendly.
The Plantation Inn – Free Breakfast
Steps from the shops and restaurants of Front Street and the waterfront, this inn in Lahaina, Hawaii offers a free hot breakfast every morning and an on-site restaurant.The Plantation Inn features an outdoor pool and hot tub, which are surrounded by Hawaiian ferns. Guests will also enjoy free on-site parking and free wireless internet access in all guest rooms at this completely non-smoking property.Gerard’s restaurant at the Plantation Inn serves fresh regional cuisine with French influences every evening for dinner. Guests will also appreciate easy access to a variety of restaurants within walking distance of the inn.
Room size was great – very rustic as described.
Room view overlooked the pool which was beautiful at night – a few rows back from water so not direct view of the ocean
Very central – walking distance to everything in town
Staff was friendly, kind and helpful
Got your own pot of coffee at breakfast
- The bed was hard and uncomfortable. The breakfast and breakfast menu was below average.
Key West style of property. Not as old as it looks but extremely well done.
Popular award winning restaurant on site.
- Great full breakfast with several options from granola to poached eggs.
The breakfast was great, and the coffee was the best I have ever had in my 71 years.
I loved the old style of the place the people were great.
I will stay there again!
- Room size was great – very rustic as described.
Top Hotels In Honokowai Maui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Honokowai Maui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Honokowai Maui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Honokowai Maui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!