10 Best Hotels To Stay In Homewood Seaplane Base California – Top Hotel Reviews
Homewood Seaplane Base California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Homewood Seaplane Base California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Homewood Seaplane Base California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Homewood Seaplane Base California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Homewood Seaplane Base California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Homewood Seaplane Base California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Homewood Seaplane Base California:
West Shore Cafe and Inn
Located in Homewood, 14 miles from South Lake Tahoe, West Shore Cafe and Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Carson City is 22 miles from West Shore Cafe and Inn, and Stateline is 15 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Amazing customer service. Breakfast to room every morning. And great view!
- Front desk staff was very good. Helped me get the TV working.
- Breakfast brought to the room was a nice touch. Loved having two bathrooms. The view of the lake was spectacular!
- The inn had a quaint retro old fashioned ambiance. The building is an old 3 bedroom home that was remodeled to serve as the inn. It’s lakefront location, dock, and marina offers a spectacular view of the lake and mountains in the background; perfect for weddings and other events. Serene and peaceful would describe the mood I enjoyed
- good location by the lake, food at the restaurant was fair, room was a little noisy because of proximity to the restaurant (over looking) and the wedding in the garden. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was very weak.
Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Homewood Ski Area is 2 miles from this inn. Guests can enjoy wine and cheese in the afternoons. Rooms feature a gas-log fireplace and free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is included in all rooms at the Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages. A private bathroom is also provided.Fire pits and garden seating are available on site at the B&B Cottages Tahoma Meadows. Hiking is available near the property and massages are available on site. A gift shop and a ski pass vendor are also provided for guests’ convenience.Chambers Landing is less than a mile from the inn. Tahoe City Golf Course is a 15-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was great! just like a family or best friend made it for you.
- My cottage was very welcoming, decorated with bear and Moose, exceptional breakfast served in the morning up stairs above the office. Parking right in front of my unit, tranquil site with a view of the lake through the trees, patio and chairs on my deck
- Super friendly staff + delicious homemade breakfast. Felt like visiting friends you haven’t seen in a while.
- Excellent breakfast: Fritatta, … Very cozy cottages that give your vacation a additional twist compared with staying at a conventional hotel or inn.
- Kindness, courtesy and practical help were provided during my two stays at Tahoma Meadows B&B, both before and after I spent a few days engaged in PCT/TRT trail maintenance. My stays were made very welcoming and comfortable.
Sunnyside Resort and Lodge
One of our top picks in Tahoe City.This Tahoe City Resort is on the west shore of Lake Tahoe and is 30 miles from Harrah’s Casino. This historic resort has lake access and spacious rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi.The Sunnyside Resort and Lodge rooms include a private bathroom. The resort serves a daily continental breakfast and an afternoon tea.Guests at The Sunnyside Resort can dine at the Lakeside Dining Room, which serves American cuisine and steakhouse food. The Mountain Grill features a bar and light menu.The Sunnyside Resort Lodge is within a 16-minute drive of the Squaw Valley Ski Resort. The Reno/Lake Tahoe International Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating as always.
- Everything was perfect. The ambiance, it’s location, the staff, decor… I recommend it 100%
- fireplace in room was cozy. bed was soft. restaurant had good food.
- We like everything tho food, the staff, the accommodation. All perfect.
- Amazing views ,very friendly staff and comfortable rooms.
Tahoe City Inn
This downtown Tahoe City inn is within a 5-minute walk of shopping, dining, and the waterfront of Lake Tahoe. The property offers free parking and a weekend continental breakfast.Guestrooms include a coffee maker and are equipped with cable TV. Some rooms at the Tahoe City Inn include a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can take a 5-minute walk to the entrance of Lake Tahoe State Park or to the Watson Cabin Museum, a cabin built in 1909. The property is within a 10-minute walk of Tahoe City Golf Course.
- The tub was nice and large. The breakfast was decent
Breakfast included is a plus. Not a lot of variety but good enough to get some energy before beginning of the day.
Bathroom was better than expected for a motel of this category.
Location is perfect. Just in the middle of Tahoe City and close to all the attractions of the area
- Location is good, right next to multiple bars and restaurants.
- It was near a Safeway right on the lake next to a mall
- The place is decent enough to just stay for one night.
Basecamp Tahoe City
One of our top picks in Tahoe City.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Basecamp Tahoe City offers accommodations in Tahoe City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Reno is 30 miles from Basecamp Tahoe City, and South Lake Tahoe is 19 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 30 miles away.
- Very clean rooms. Nice perks like coffee and hot cocoa.
- The staff was very friendly when we arrived at midnight to check in. Te room was comfortable and very close to the water (great views). It also was the perfect distance to Squaw and Alpine Meadows for skiing.
- The waffles were a great bonus! We loved not having to spend any extra money on breakfast before skiing.
- the room and the breakfast were really nice. we had the room with the tent around the kind bed, my 4 year old LOVED it. it was also nice to have cool communal places to hang out at night, with the bar, fireplace, big tables, fire pits. cool retail options, very friendly staff. the decor was really nice and updated, trendy. they also cleaned our car of the 6″ of snow that had dumped overnight, that was really nice. also, the staff is really nice, they also have cool souvenirs in the lobby.
The room theme is awesome! The room was fresh and clean, loved the idea of an ice chest!
Village at Squaw Valley
Located in Olympic Valley, 23 miles from South Lake Tahoe, Village at Squaw Valley features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. You can play pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Carson City is 25 miles from Village at Squaw Valley, and Stateline is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Kitchen was well stocked and clean. Room was spacious and fireplace was nice. Had a play room for the little ones in my building.
- Awesome Staff which is friendly and very accommodating. Super comfy bed and heated tile floor in the bathroom was a bonus.
- The One-Bedroom Apartment was great, the kitchen was fully equiped for cooking for an entire family.
- Whole place -kitchen, bedroom and bathroom are very clean and comfortable. We have a great balcony view. We went for off ski season but still was fun. It was quiet weekend!
- They upgraded our room facing the mountain. Our room overlooked the main courtyard
PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn
In Olympic Valley, California, this inn features ski-in and ski-out accommodations and is near Squaw Valley Ski Center. It features on-site dining, an outdoor pool and a hot tub.Each guest room at the PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn is furnished with a minibar and flat-screen TV with pay-per-view movies. The rooms provide free Wi-Fi and the bathrooms include bathrobes and slippers.The PlumpJack Inn includes a modern gym. Guests can relax on the outdoor patio and deck. The inn offers ski storage and features a ski shop.Room service is available and the PlumpJack Café and Bar offers an extensive wine list. A gourmet breakfast buffet is available daily.The Squaw Valley PlumpJack Inn is next to the local village. Scenic hiking trails and mountain biking trails are nearby. Lake Tahoe is 6 miles away.
- It was so nice. The bathroom was designed so well. I travel a lot for work and I know that a good bathroom can make or brake your day.
- The breakfast buffet was terrific. Homemade granola was especially good.,
- The staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was warm and delicious with plenty of choices.
- Dinner and breakfast were great. Room are out dated and stuffy … no air con and it was a hot weekend.
- The breakfast was amazing. They had bikes for general use. Pool was quiet and comfortable. I came in the summer.
Olympic Village Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Olympic Village Inn offers accommodations in Olympic Valley.Each room comes with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.South Lake Tahoe is 23 miles from Olympic Village Inn, and Carson City is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Easy access to the ski hills with a complimentary shuttle. Walk out the door and there’s the hot tub!
- The room and the bed were great, the staff super and the location perfect.
- Nice location, just a short walk from Squaw Village. Small but quaint balcony for a fresh breeze overlooking the mountain.
- Facilities are pretty basic; these are the old athlete forms from the 1960 olympics, and the room layout is a little funky
- It was fine. Just kinda old crappy place. Hot tub unusable. Not allowed to stream video content to tv, no room for ski storage. It was fine to crash after skiing all day, but glad we didn’t hangout
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in Truckee.Featuring free WiFi, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe offers accommodations in Truckee, just 25 miles from Reno. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.South Lake Tahoe is 24 miles from Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe, and Carson City is 21 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 25 miles away.
- Superb customer service ! Especially, Mr. Recep was very attentive and kind.
- Staff were friendly. Hotel was well situated for skiing.
- Service crew in the restaurant are great! The rooms are comfortable.
- Everything was perfect. One suggestion: Stock Sugar Free Red Bull on your property. The wait staff searched in vain for this product.
Extra comfy bed, excellent guest service.
They gave us a warm welcome and complimentary champagne and chocolate for our honeymoon.
The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.6 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and ski equipment is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The bathroom is terrible no sink inside and no any table to put ur stuff inside the restroom.
- The bed was comfortable and the room stayed very warm. Quiet place overall. The service was good.
The staff was super friendly and accommodated our requests. The shuttle drivers were friendly, helpful, and prompt. It’s walking distance to CVS, many restaurants and it is right on the lake. My only issues were that there was no toilet paper when we checked in and the bathroom could have been a tad cleaner, but it was fine. They brought us toilet paper as soon as we called. Also, the hot tub was luke warm, but that also could have been due to the cold weather?
Overall we enjoyed our stay and would easily book again.
- The check-in process couldn’t have been easier, especially since we were last minute bookers. We even got an upgraded room with a nice view of the lake. The bathroom was a bit dated, but the bed and pillows were very comfortable. It was great having a fireplace in the room too! I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Very nice and cleaned as I expected comfortable bed, I’m very satisfied.
Top Hotels In Homewood Seaplane Base California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Homewood Seaplane Base California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Homewood Seaplane Base California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Homewood Seaplane Base California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!