10 Best Hotels To Stay In Homestead Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Homestead Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Homestead Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Homestead Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Homestead Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Homestead Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Homestead Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Homestead Florida:
One of our top picks in Homestead.Within walking distance of local shops and restaurants and a short drive from the beautiful Florida Keys, this hotel features a free buffet breakfast with hot items and in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Start the day at the Floridian Hotel with a cup of coffee from in-room coffee makers. Take advantage of free on-site laundry facilities or relax after a long day in the outdoor pool. Free high-speed internet access is also available.Endless recreational activities, including golf and tennis are available only a short distance from the Hotel Floridian. With nearby access to the Florida Toll Road, easily explore the surrounding areas.
- Breakfast was fine and lobby and eating area was clean and appealing.
- It was in a good location the room was a good size and the bed was comfy
- The beds were super comfy and the breakfast was good. The pool was nice and inviting.
- Lovely pool, Nice breakfast, friendly staff and great location to see Everglades, Key Largo & Key Biscayne all short drives from here.
- The location was good. It was easy to find a restaurant nearby.
Hampton Inn and Suites Miami-South/Homestead
This Homestead, Florida hotel is 11 miles from the Everglades. The hotel offers a business center, gym, heated outdoor pool and rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs.Hampton Inn and Suites Miami-South/Homestead rooms include a coffee maker. The rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi.Homestead Hampton Inn and Suites provides a daily continental breakfast and coffee. The hotel also has a convenience store.The Hampton Inn and Suites is within a 35-minute drive of Miami. The Homestead Miami Speedway is 4 miles from the hotel.
- The waffles were delicious! But I think they watered down the strip. I’ve never had syrup that poured out water at First, then gradually poured out syrup. So the first couple of bites of my waffle were a bit soggy.
- Everything was excellent breakfast, the room and the staff.
- Could have been more facilities, pool was ok but less than good coffee and no bar!
- Spacious room, quiet air con unit, comfy bed, plenty of places to plug in chargers, plenty of towels, couldn’t hear the busy road very much and breakfast was ok. Close to restaurants and a supermarket.
- Staff was very friendly. Perfect location to visit the Everglades.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Redland offers accommodations in Homestead, just 27 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is room service at the property.Miami Beach is 31 miles from Hotel Redland, and Key Largo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Redland.
- Great home-cooked made-to-order breakfast. Historical hotel with lots of neat artifacts.
- Comfy bed, lovely cooked breakfast included in the price!
- Very non-chain. Totally refreshing. Chef owner (dinner was delicious). The staff were welcoming.
- Historic site, comfortable, nice staff, nice restaurant
Overall, I liked everything! The food in the restaurant was amazing, very friendly staff, the room was cute and cozy. I felt like I was ‘home’. I would definitely return for another stay!
I chose the hotel because of the historic aspect and because I like B&Bs that have lots of character. This hotel had that character! It was very quiet too–just what I needed to unwind.
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Homestead
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Miami Homestead offers accommodations in Homestead.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami is 25 miles from Courtyard Miami Homestead, and Miami Beach is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Quality was consistent with other Marriott hotels.
– Size of room;
– Pool (warm and clean);
– Staff (helpful and efficient).
After a long flight and delay in picking up the car we were greeted by 2 wonderful people on reception who were very cheerful and eager to please. We had just missed the restaurant which closed at 10pm but they offered to order food in if we wanted it. We declined and took snacks from their little shop area instead.
We were upgraded to a lovely room which was very quiet and clean. Starbucks coffee in room and ice machine closeby.
There were restaurants close by and position of the hotel was excellent – just off the Highway from Miami down to the Keys.
- The hotel staff was so accommodating. Incredibly friendly. Very clean room with plenty of space. Large bathroom. Within a couple of miles of some very nice restaurants. Very comfortable. Great value.
- We really enjoyed everything about this hotel, front staff was friendly and welcoming, room was nice and beds were comfy. We will be staying here on our future Homestead trips
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Homestead
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Homestead offers accommodations in Homestead.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Miami is 25 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Homestead, and Miami Beach is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 24 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Homestead.
- Nice rooms with good quiet air conditioners. Breakfast is good organized. The area is clean and secure. In the neighborhood lots of restaurants, shops and a supermarket. Close to the highway without having the noise.
Nice room, good location, friendly staff.
As expected from Marriott.
Internet included in room-rate, stable connection.
- Big rooms, with great and big kitchen. Smart TV, the stuff was very good, free parking… Just awesome.
- The staff was accommodating, moving us to be closer to my parents. Our room was spacious and clean.
- Super clean, good locations, it has good places all around it, a publix across the street which is good too.
Deluxe Inn Motel – Homestead
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Homestead, 24 miles from Miami, Deluxe Inn Motel – Homestead features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 28 miles from Deluxe Motel Homestead, and Key Largo is 29 miles from the property. Miami International Airport is 23 miles away.
- Just a place to spend the night. Bed and shower. Not looking for anything more
Man, wash the floors for Christ’s sake! The feet stuck to the floor!!!
A/C sounded like a diesel engine, btw…
Didn’t expect much, just a clean room with a fair chance for a good night’s sleep. And – I didn’t get neither.
- Great customer service, very clean, cheaper than most
- The check-in gentleman was so friendly and accommodating- I appreciated his welcoming attitude.
- The rooms were very clean, bathrooms exceeded my expectation. The general manager was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable and brought us extra pillows. I would definitely stay here again!
Best Western Gateway To The Keys
In downtown Florida City, this motel provides a hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Guests can lounge next to the outdoor pool or see wild alligators 8 miles away in Everglades National Park.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are included in all rooms at the Gateway to the Keys Best Western. Select rooms include a sitting area with a sofa.Guests can soak in the hot tub after a day of exploring South Florida. Meeting facilities and free on-site parking are available at Best Western Gateway to the Keys as well.North Key Largo is 20 miles away. Guests are also a 12-minute walk from shopping at the Florida Keys Outlet Center and 4 miles from watching NASCAR races at Homestead Miami Speedway.
- Has excellent breakfast, onsite nighttime security doing rounds.
- The property was very neat and clean. The continental breakfast was exceptionally good! There was lots of variety and even fresh fruit. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this motel highly.
- Good location for visiting the eastern Everglades.
Coffee was available 24/7.
Staff helpful and obliging.
No problems throughout our stay.
- Friendliness of all the staff we met.The high standard of cleanliness of the rooms Very good breakfast and good quality
Knights Inn Florida City
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Knights Inn Florida City offers accommodations in Florida City.The rooms have a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami is 28 miles from Knights Inn Florida City, and Key Largo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- man on front desk, location near main road and stores
Owner as a rude piece of scum employee checked us in and put it in the wrong building or room and I got a phone call very early the next morning screaming at me we’re not supposed to be in that room and I needed to pay an extra $20 because it was three people instead of two which I paid for three people what’s a girl the night before and the stupid b**** kept yelling at me but you book it online for 2 my husband just passed away on Sunday and we were in the process of moving to the other house so I didn’t need her and when you walk on the floor your feet would get tg black and it had a bad smell in the room
- The staff on site at checkin was delightful! Great location, lots of places nearby.
- This place was horrible. The room had blood on the walls. The phone didn’t work and the lock on the door was broke. We asked for another room and the staff told us if we didn’t like it we could leave. I would never recommend this place to anyone.
- Room was clean with nice beds. Friendly staff. Good location for a stopover to the Keys. Convenient to restaurants and stores.
Days Inn Florida City
Days Inn Florida City is located in Florida City, just 28 miles from Miami.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Key Largo is 25 miles from Days Inn Florida City, and Homestead is 1.4 miles from the property. Miami International Airport is 27 miles away.
- No stains on sheets and towels.Room smelt nice, but that it!
- Hotel was run down and filthy. We would not recommend to anyone
- Room was quite clean. Not bad location. Polite staff. Ok for one night stay.
- The front desk evening staff had one lady that was so caring, loving and good at what she does. After a long day of traveling she was what you need! Wish I remembered her name. She deserves to be recognized!
- Come here often. Prices are great. Breakfast is always delicious!
Quality Inn Florida City – Homestead
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Florida City – Homestead offers accommodations in Florida City, just 29 miles from Miami.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Key Largo is 25 miles from Quality Inn Florida City , and Homestead is 1.7 miles from the property. Miami International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Staff was very helpful. Checked us in at late night, 3:00 in the morning.
Good location, next to the Highway. Perfect for one night stay, or for a base to visit the Everglades, and nearby attractions. Room was big and spacious, wifi is good. There are fridge, safe, and coffee maker in the room. Bathroom also big.
Lots of parking lots. Staff was kind.
- Clean facility, very friendly staff, nice outdoor spaces for sitting – pool, etc. Good breakfast, fast checkout, great location, gas station, restaurants close by, easy access to highway 1 to the Keys.
- Good place to stay for visit to Everglades good facilities good breakfast nice staff
- The location is fine to get to the everglades or keys
Top Hotels In Homestead Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Homestead Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Homestead Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Homestead Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!