10 Best Hotels To Stay In Home Junction California – Top Hotel Reviews
Home Junction California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Home Junction California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Home Junction California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Home Junction California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Home Junction California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Home Junction California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Home Junction California:
Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites
This Los Angeles area hotel is 2 miles from UCLA and 4 miles from Beverly Hills. The hotel features a sauna. The rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator.A satellite TV with over 60 channels is included in each guest room at Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites. All rooms have a work desk and provide access to free Wi-Fi. A coffee maker is available in all rooms.A daily full breakfast is served at the Royal Palace Inn & Suites Best Western. After breakfast, guests can play billiards or work out in the gym.The Best Western Royal Palace is 9 miles from many Hollywood attractions. Venice Beach is 6 miles from the hotel.
- A central location, near the highway. Simple but nice breakfast
- The staff was nice.and courteous. The room was comfortable, and clean. The breakfast is good. The hotel is quiet.
- Conveniently located near the metro. Hotel staff were friendly and rooms were clean. Breakfast had something for everyone.
- good location, nice breakfast, comfortable and clean
- Very nice staff. Convenient on street or Valet parking at a reasonable price.
L.A. Sky Boutique Hotel
This luxurious hotel is situated on the Westside of Los Angeles and offers guests modern style and tranquility in the middle of the excitement of L.A. and Hollywood.L.A. Sky Boutique Hotel offers a European style breakfast served in the courtyard lobby, a perfect place to start the day. After breakfast, take advantage of the helpful, multilingual, 24-hour desk staff for information on local attractions.Westside Pavilion, a large shopping center boasting 150 stores is within walking distance of Sky. Fine dining restaurants, nightlife and Westwood Village are just minutes away.
- It is look like motel or large house 😔and it is noisy
- Kevin that worked at the front desk was very helpful and friendly.
- The staff was exceptional. Very friendly, very attentive, and accommodating. The staff also advised on great dinner locations when we asked and we were so happy we listed to them. I highly recommend this hotel and the outstanding staff.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The room was clean and looked nice. Most of the staff was extremely friendly.
- It was a very cute little hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean.
Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles
Just off the 405 Freeway, Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles is just 7.6 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a microwave. A free hot breakfast buffet is available.Modern and bright, air-conditioned rooms all come with both free Wi-Fi and free wired internet, as well as tea/coffee-making facilities. Rooms with disability access are also available. Private bathrooms have a shower.Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles is less than 2 miles from the University of California and Westfield Century City. Rodeo Drive, Getty Center and The Paley Center for Media are within 3 miles of the property.Luggage storage and newspapers are provided at the 24-hour front desk. The hotel also has a gym and business center.
- Parking and location. Pretty good variety of hot food at breakfast. Common outside deck with patio nice.
- The bed was heaven! I slept really well and wished we could have stayed on longer.
- Booking.com makes booking for my trip more convenient.
- your breakfast is the best and we can take away it is good
- Guest Services Ambassador, Joshua, made us feel at home. He made sure our stay went well. Other staff were friendly and helpful as well.
Plaza la Reina
Located in Los Angeles, 14 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, Plaza la Reina features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 8 miles from Plaza la Reina.
- The room was very clean and well appointed. We found the staff friendly and helpful. We will be back for another stay soon.
- Excellent and sweet experience and memory there! Just feel like in the home with stylish spainish room decoration. Clean and good location in LA!
- Nicely decorated rooms spotlessly clean, with a kitchenette area making it particularly suitable for a longer stay.
- This is a small hotel with a nice architecture and atmosphere. Rooms are very big with a nice kitchen and very nice bathroom with great shower. Good bed also. Guests are known by name by the people at the reception. They were very very helpful in two very stressful situations. We felt really reassured because of that. The location is perfect. Lots of shops, restaurants and cafes nearby. Westwood is a great area to stay.
- Size of room was large. Clean and well kept. GreT bathroom. Didn’t like sofa bed, too short, and no support.
Claremont Hotel is located in Los Angeles, just 7 miles from Hollywood/Vine (LACMTA station).Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Nothing. But at least the staff was friendly and cooperative. They gave me no hassle when I requested to check out after the first night of what was supposed to be a four night stay.
Good location especially if you need to have an easy access to the UCLA campus.
I briefly interacted with a few staff members and they were all friendly.
You get a fairly reasonable price considering the location of the property.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The price and the location are first rate.
- The stuff was nice and location close to the UCLA campus.
- Nothing, the only things that are nice in this hotel is the location and the personal who was super friendly, considerate and nice. Don’t know if can compensate for the uncomfortable beds, dirty carpets, no tv in the rooms, no air nor warming system. I definitely would not recommend it.
InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills
One of our top picks in Los Angeles.Featuring an outdoor infinity pool, this hotel is a short walk from 20th Century Fox Studios and is less than 1.5 miles from Rodeo Drive. All spacious rooms offer a private terrace with city views. On-site parking offers in and out privileges.InterContinental Los Angeles Century City rooms include a minibar and bathrobes. The contemporary rooms have a work desk and newspapers are delivered daily.Hotel guests can work out in the gym or relax in the hot tub. The Los Angeles InterContinental also has a concierge.Mari Los Angeles serves regional and international cuisine as well as an extensive cocktail list.The Intercontinental is less than a 10-minute walk from Westfield Century City shopping center. Getty Center and Santa Monica beaches are about 6 miles away.
Century City is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, restaurants and food.
- Great hotel, great staff and very comfy beds. Overall we really enjoyed our stay.
- We upgraded to stay in an ensuite on the 6th floor. The view is excellent. The bed is the most comfortable during our trip. The lobby has a nice ambience to it with smell of roses. It is close to Westfield Century City (10min walk) which has lots of shops, restaurants and places to eat/relax.
It was lovely
I am a locale. And often stay at away when we
Paint. It was perfect
All stuff are amazing, kind and friendly! It was our first time to travel to LA, but there was no uncomfortable part of our trip.
Thanks for everything 🙂
- The room was very clean , comfortable bed, decor was soft and light. Bathroom and room large enough. The staff were super friendly and always smiling! Buffet breakfast very good, many choices. Definitely stay there again.
Santa Monica Pico Travelodge
Located off I-10, this hotel is just 3 miles from Montana Avenue, Third Street Promenade and Santa Monica Beach. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV and a coffee machine are standard in every modern room at the Travelodge Santa Monica. All rooms include air conditioning and a work desk.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Travelodge. Barbecue facilities are also available for guest use.Guests can relax in the lounge chairs provided in the courtyard. Free parking and weekday newspapers are also provided.Featuring intimate concerts, McCabe’s Guitar Shop is directly across the street from Santa Monica Pico Travelodge. Penmar Golf Course and the Santa Monica Museum of Art are within 2 miles away. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is 10 miles away.
Santa Monica is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, road trips and skyline views.
- There was nothing to like about my experience. There were ticks in our room & we got eaten alive.
- Beautiful hotel and clean. Staff was always ready to help.
- The breakfast had healthy choices. Extra pillows and comforts were welcome.
- Very spacious room. Had a fridge and microwave, and the hotel is next to a Trader Joe´s.
- Roomy lodging with accomadating staff. Ample room for parking and the rooms felt really private.
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills
One of our top picks in Los Angeles.Located in Los Angeles, 14 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 8 miles from Kimpton Hotel Palomar.
- Excellent and friendly staff. High end location. Valet parking.
- Great hotel, perfect location in the loop in Chicago – Great room and nice gym!
- Food was terrible, service awful, lightening- horrible, felt I was in a cave.
- I’d been travelling with a very picky Bichon Frise who is 13 and likes things just so. This hotel- Noel and the front desk staff, Ed, Elan, Jimmy, and everyone I encountered were the friendliest, most professional hotel staff I’ve encountered in 30 yrs of travel. environmentally conscious, no harsh chemicals yet spotless. Dog treats to welcome your furry friend – great shampoo, a lovely decor, and a huge and bright room round it off! 10 out of 10 – I only wish I could move in. PS- delicious food!
- Besides the location the staff were extremely helpful & kind. The curtsey shown to us was exemplary. The room had a great view & was clean. The restaurant facility were brilliant. We would definitely stay here again.
Royal Palace Westwood Hotel
This convenient hotel allows guests to easily explore Los Angeles and its shopping, museums, art galleries, theaters and restaurants. UCLA is located 2 blocks away.Royal Palace features spacious rooms, some even have patios or balconies. Appreciate the refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave in every accommodation.Attractions such as the Venice Beaches, Beverly Hills and Fox studios are within 5 miles of the hotel. For a great location and contemporary amenities, stay at the Palace.
- Close to all facilities in Westwood. Older but clean accommodations. Across the alley from a Denny’s.
- Room was nice and big. Beds were comfortable. Bathroom was large
- Good place, although a little dated but comfortable and overall facility was fine. Location near UCLA was excellent, and breakfast provided was adequate. WiFi worked well.
- Bed very comfortable for my very bad low back pain. Woke up feeling good,,,not sore and stiff! Wonderful!
- This is not what you would call a luxury hotel, but everything (facilities, staff, breakfast) was in the very-good-to-great category. Parking is a bit tricky but adequate, easy walk to food, entertainment, UCLA facilities, and so on. The breakfast pancake machine turns out near-normal pancakes. Not great, but not bad, either.
Century Park Hotel LA
One of our top picks in Los Angeles.Century Park Hotel LA is located in Los Angeles, just 6 miles from Hollywood/Vine (LACMTA station). Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 7 miles from Century Park Hotel LA.
Century City is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, restaurants and food.
- Property was in a great location. Staff was great!
- The bed was very comfy and the shower was superb. Loved the pillows too!
- The common areas were ok. The hotel definitely needs a “face lift.” For $250 a night, I was expecting the hotel to have a more updated décor. Our room had patchy walls and the carpet looked old. But overall, clean comfortable sheets/bed and a clean bathroom. So all in all an ok experience.
- All the staff were helpful. The bed was firm and just right.
- Breakfast included very convenient for the5 family members traveling
Top Hotels In Home Junction California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Home Junction California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Home Junction California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Home Junction California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!