10 Best Hotels To Stay In Holtville California – Top Hotel Reviews
Holtville California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Holtville California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Holtville California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Holtville California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Holtville California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Holtville California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Holtville California:
Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro
Featuring free WiFi, Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro offers accommodations in El Centro.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mexicali is 11 miles from Fairfield Inn El Centro, and Puebla is 17 miles away.
- The staff were all very friendly. They always had a smile on their face.
- The staff was very understanding of our accommodations that were requested. The bed was very comfortable and parking was manageable.
- Place was clean and staff was very nice. You have lots of restaurants and shopping center in walking distance.
- Was great room, clean! Didn’t feel the need to use my cleaning supplies like previous hotels, 2 year old was safe. Bed was comfy, bathroom was sparkling! Starbucks next door! And delicious breakfast! A++
- The staff at the Fairfield Inn & Suites was absolutely incredible. The front desk attendant baked cookies and put them out for the guests. Whenever I needed something, I would immediately be helped. The service was just unlike anything I have ever experienced. Outstanding. If I am ever in El Centro again, I will book my stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites.
Hampton Inn El Centro
One of our best sellers in El Centro! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn El Centro offers accommodations in El Centro, just 11 miles from Mexicali. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a gift shop at the property.Puebla is 18 miles from Hampton Inn El Centro, and Imperial is 6 miles away.
- Breakfast was awesome. Room was comfy n clean. Employees were super nice.
- Everything staff was very courteous and helpfulness
- The staff was amazing and went out of their way to make us comfortable. Everything was incredibly clean, and the bed was very comfortable.
- It was very clean and checking in and out was fast and easy, the beds are very comfortable. It was our second time staying here and i will definitely stay again.
- The staff was extremely friendly and courteous from check in to check out. Both took less than a couple of minutes. Walking in, you could smell and see how clean the hotel was kept. The room was spotless and clearly well maintained. The complimentary breakfast was a very nice touch. Their staff went above and beyond to make our stay effortless and comfortable. The location was perfect, next to a plaza that had pretty much anything you needed. I would definitely visit again if I ever have to stay in the area again and will recommend to anyone heading in that direction!
Comfort Inn & Suites El Centro
The Comfort Inn & Suites hotel is in the southernmost part of California, only 12 miles from Mexicali and 10 miles from Calexico. Desert Trails Golf Course and the Imperial Valley Mall are just a half mile away. There are several produce farms within minutes of the hotel. The Imperial County Airport, Naval Air Facility El Centro and Imperial Valley College are within five miles of this hotel.Several activities, including festivals, fiestas, parades, air shows and a cattle call, are held every month in El Centro. There are a wide variety of restaurants and lounges in the area. Be sure to visit the on-site Mirage Bar & Grill.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn & Suites the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Guests at this hotel are invited to enjoy the free weekday newspaper, exercise room with sauna, outdoor pool and hot tub. Coin-operated laundry facilities are also available. Truck and bus parking is available.Business and government travelers will appreciate free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, spacious work desks, and access to fax and copy services. A conference room that accommodates up to 25 people is available for most events and business functions.All guest rooms include microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. One- and two-bedroom suites are available. Studio suites with full kitchens are also available. For guest convenience, the courtyard includes barbecue grills.
- A stop-over on the way to San Diego so easy on and off I-8.
- Bed was very comfortable.very good selection at the breakfast buffet
The free breakfast offered a large variety of hot and cold breakfast items, including hot fluffy scrambled eggs, tasty sausage patties, freshly made waffles, several varieties of breads, cereals, fruits, and yogurts. Even hot chocolate was available.
The king room was so spacious and well laid out. Plenty of working lighting and easy access electrical outlets.
- Private, cleaniness, Professionalism with staff, Presentation of decorations are simply exquisite & tasteful. Room was spacious, clean, inviting & very relaxing.
- The staff was friendly and nice. The breakfast was pretty good for the most part.
Quality Inn El Centro
Quality Inn El Centro is located in El Centro, 12 miles from Mexicali and 19 miles from Puebla.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.
- Great location right off the Interstate though it’s located behind a 7-11 so not easy to see from the street once exiting the interstate. A Denny’s is attached and I had an excellent steak and much needed glass of wine for dinner. The bed was comfy and I slept incredibly well. A microwave and fridge in the room were a bonus. There are also several other eating places and a 7-11 located within walking distance. Staff was very friendly and efficient. And the breakfast was decent and filling.
- The bed was so comfy…I loved the comforter and pillows… So soft and cozy. Nice and clean room. Renovations happening, which is great.
- It was right off the highway. There is a bar and Denny’s right on the property.
- The night clerk, David, was very professional yet he was unable to provide an adequate resolution to an unsafe door situation. The hotel’s “Policies” and staffing of only one front desk person, and no maintenance on call, was inadequate. I have seen more staff at a gas station convenience store. This hotel put in unsafe security doors a year ago to cut the costs of actual security, which the bar connected to the hotel had, or cameras to monitor areas. This hotel is unsafe and provides a false sense of security.
- everything about the room the beds are always comfortable and so are the pillows i love the cleanliness of the rooms
TownePlace Suites El Centro
Next to Imperial Valley Mall, this El Centro hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A 24-hour market is on site. Each suite features a full kitchen and free Wi-Fi.Warmly decorated, each suite at El Centro TownePlace Suites features a flat-screen TV with cable. Guests can relax in their air-conditioned suite, which is complete with a comfortably furnished sitting area.A continental breakfast is served daily at TownePlace Suites El Centro. Other convenient services include currency exchange and dry cleaning. A laundromat is available.Desert Trails Golf Course is 2 miles from this hotel. The Mexican border and Mexicali are a 12-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Best Western John Jay Inn
Off of Highway 111, this Calexico hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub and serves a daily breakfast with French toast and boiled eggs. The Mexico border is 3 miles south of this hotel.Free Wi-Fi, a satellite cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are included in all of the comfortable guest rooms at Best Western John Jay Inn. Each well-furnished room includes a balcony with a view.John Jay Best Western Inn has an on-site business center with fax and photocopying services. Guests can also stop by the fitness center for a workout. For convenience, a guest laundromat is on site.San Diego State University Imperial Valley Campus is 2 miles from this hotel. Imperial Valley Mall is 10 miles away. Desert Trails Golf Course is a 15-minute drive away.
- The staff was welcoming, in a secure location, had a nice breakfast in the morning! Definitely will stay here again
The front desk personal was excellent AA+ Specifically Veronica she remembered me from previous stays. Really helped out when trying to order bring in food on Friday night. It is my thoughts that Veronica is one of the better customer service employees
thank you for a most pleasant stay we will return
Peter V Schumacher
- The staff was extremely friendly, courteous, and helpful.
My stay was very good the only problem I had for the 2 nights I stayed was the quests that were directly above my room. every night at about 11PM they started running around or excersing in their room the footsteps lasted about 45 minutes each night.
Other than that my stay was excellent
- A pleasant, affordable hotel. No problems or major complaints.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Centro
Offering a 24-hour business center, this El Centro hotel also features an outdoor pool with a hot tub. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and the Mexican border is a 15 minute drive away.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Centro provides classic rooms with cable TV and pay-per-view movies. Air-conditioning, a microwave and a refrigerator are included.Guests can relax in the hot tub or exercise in the small gym at the hotel. On-site laundry facilities are also available.The Painted Gorge is 29 miles from El Centro Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The Imperial Irrigation District is 6 miles away.
- Excellent hardy hot breakfast with fresh whole fruits.
- A very comfy hotel and employees were amazingly nice!
- The overall experience was very poor besides having a place to sleep for the night.
- Beds were super comfortable and the room was very large. Breakfast had a great selection.
- The bed WAS like a cloud! The breakfast was so-so, but a good value. The breakfast staff was very pleasant even though I could tell she was working extra hard, she was extra nice.
Holiday Inn Express Calexico
This Calexico, California hotel is only 3 minutes from the Mexican border and the city of Mexicali. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, serves a daily hot breakfast and offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.A 32-inch satellite cable TV with movie channels, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator are included in all rooms at Holiday Inn Express Calexico. The comfortable guest rooms include a desk and tea and coffee-making facilities.Calexico Holiday Inn Express offers 24-hour front desk. For convenience, a business center with fax and photocopying services as well as a fitness center are available to use. Childcare services are also available.San Diego State University Imperial Valley Campus is a 5 minute drive from this hotel. Imperial Valley Mall is 10 miles away. Desert Trails Golf Course is a 15 minute drive away.
- Everything was great. Friendly staff. Good variety on breakfast
- Great location with resturant and movie theater next door. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
- The nicest hotel I’ve stayed at in calexico. The staff was very friendly and even gave me advice about traveling across the border
- Mr. Garcia was extremely professional and accommodating.
- Didn’t have breakfast. Nothing looked appetizing. The room itself was ok, however the bathroom had dead bugs on the floor and later that evening as I went to bed, I felt something crawling on me. I found the bug on the bed. It appeared to be the same type of bugs found dead on the bathroom floor.
Motel 6 El Centro
One of our best sellers in El Centro! Off Highway 8, this El Centro, California motel offers an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. Imperial Valley College is a 10-minute drive away.The basic rooms at the Motel 6 El Centro feature a cable TV with extended channels, a microwave and a refrigerator. All of the guest rooms are temperature-controlled.The El Centro Motel 6 has a terrace and an on-site laundromat. Free morning coffee is available in the hotel lobby.The Imperial County Fairgrounds are 5 miles from the motel and the Mexican border is a 10-minute drive away. El Centro Naval Air Facility is a 20-minute drive away.
- That the rooms were clean and staff checked me in pretty quick .
- We like the reliability of the motel 6 . Always comfortable and clean. 🙂
- Super clean except for the shower area that was water damaged and the price and ease of booking was great. Also y’all take dogs for no charge.
- How close so many resteraunts were, and how convenient it was to stop and stay
- the price , heater worked but it was too close to the bed,
Best Western Plus Main Street Inn
A 15-minute drive from Imperial Valley College, this Brawley hotel features a year-round outdoor pool. It serves a daily full breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available in all air-conditioned guest rooms.A mounted flat-screen cable TV with extended movie and sports channels is featured in each spacious room at BESTS WESTERN PLUS Main Street Inn. All rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Select suites have relaxing spa tubs.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at Main Street Inn BEST WESTERN. Guests have access to the well equipped fitness center featuring weightlifting equipment. For convenience, a laundromat is available.Cattle Call Arena is a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Salton Sea/Sonny Bono Wildlife Refuge is a 40-minute drive away.
- The staff is amazingly friendly and you can see that they take pride in their establishment. Everything is clean and well kept.
- The staff is friendly and the location is advantages to the primary travel ways.
- Lovely fresh waffles for breakfast, very helpful and friendly staff, quiet and clean hotel, good wifi
Staff was real down to earth .
I would definitely stay here again.
- Location was close to stores. Plenty of parking. Gym was okay.
Top Hotels In Holtville California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Holtville California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Holtville California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Holtville California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!