10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania:
Altoona Grand Hotel
Located in Altoona in the region of Pennsylvania, 31 miles from Bedford, Altoona Grand Hotel features a hot tub and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is University Park Airport, 40 miles from Altoona Grand Hotel.
- Very pleasant staff. They were very accommodating
- Nice old style hotel that has been well kept. Good food in the bar and restaurant fair prices.
- Very clean, comfortable beds, staff were friendly and helpful
- Value, great price for what you get. Close to places to eat, easy to get to.
- The pool was great there is a 3-6 foot pool a kiddie 1foot pool and a hot tub
Motel 6 Altoona
One of our best sellers in Altoona! Motel 6 Altoona offers pet-friendly accommodations in Altoona.The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is University Park Airport, 39 miles from Motel 6 Altoona.
- I dropped my Granddaughter off after a weekend visit and I stay at Motel 6 because the price is good. The motel is clean and comfortable
- Convenient access, clean, quiet, great value. I personally love the old strip motels. I don’t need all the ‘extras’ when I’m sleeping.
- Very clean and centrally located. Highly recommend.
- I was very pleased with the comfort of the room. Bed was very comfortable! For the price I was beyond pleased. Definitely stay there again when I’m in town! Plus I like the vibrant colors. Puts me in a positive mood! Thank you for a great night!
- Room looked exactly like room pic on website- love hardwood ( fake ) floors in stead of carpet
Holiday Inn Express & Suites by IHG Altoona
One of our top picks in Altoona.Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Altoona is located in Altoona in the region of Pennsylvania, just 31 miles from Bedford. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is University Park Airport, 40 miles from Holiday Inn Express Altoona.
- The room was quite new and eclectic, really refreshing. Bed was comfy, bath was very nice as were all the other facilities. Breakfast was as good as any, they even tried to vary the offerings day to day.
- The breakfast choices were many and the food good. The room was laid out well and easy to store our stuff.
- Very comfortable beds. Loved the pool! The staff was great.
- They were very helpful with my physical needs. Such as taking my luggage back and forth and bringing me a fan when the room would not stay cool. Breakfast was good coffee great!
- Room had so many outlets and USB charging devices it was great! I didn’t have to move furniture to find an outlet… Small things matter. Great Hotel
Super 8 Altoona
Just 2 miles from Allegheny Mountain Convention Center, this Altoona hotel offers a daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Shopping at Logan Valley Mall is just a 6 minute drive away.Cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at Super 8 Altoona. Simply furnished, all rooms come with a small refrigerator, a microwave and coffee-making facilities.Guests of Altoona Super 8 can work out in the on-site fitness center. A 24-hour front desk is available. Guests have access to the business center and laundry facilities.A variety of restaurants including Olive Garden, El Campesino and Athenian Café are less than one mile from this hotel. Altoona Curve Baseball Stadium is a 27 minute drive away.
- The staff were very courteous, rooms were clean and comfortable and food was great.
- Easy access. Good continental breakfast. Good location for our stay.
- It’s a nice hotel, reasonable price, good location.
- bed was very comfortable, cereal was good, waffle was good, location was convenient
- Room was clean, bed very comfortable – 4 pillows. Lights, fridge, microwave, AC, plumbing and hair dryer all worked. Beautiful mountains. Close to highways. Great location for closeness of Dollar Tree, grocery store, variety of places to eat. Had great meals at Perkins. Check out Lincoln Caverns if you like caves.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Altoona
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Altoona offers accommodations in Altoona.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.University Park Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Front desk upgraded our room to suite because TV was not working in other room with NO EXTRA CHARGE!!! Thanks you 🙂
- I was able to use the fitness center and it was great for what I wanted. This is the only hotel I’ve been to that had hot soup waiting for guests. I didn’t have any but it was a nice gesture.
- Lots of nice little extras. Very clean and new. Enjoyable stay.
- Breakfast was great. Everything was new and very clean. Staff was very friendly.
- Bed , room, food all very good. we will stay here again
Comfort Inn Duncansville – Altoona
Located in Duncansville, 29 miles from Bedford, Comfort Inn Duncansville – Altoona features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV.The nearest airport is University Park Airport, 42 miles from Comfort Inn Duncansville – Altoona.
- I liked everything. The staff could not have been friendlier. The room was Immaculate. The location was ideal for what I needed to accomplish. I can see why this particular location was awarded a Platinum review.
- Good location central to area and easily accessible
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast excellent. The attendant in the breakfast room was extremely helpful.
- It was a very good stay. The business center had a non-operational printer, but the front staff was kind enough to print out the documents I needed. All in all a pleasant stay.
- The best value, amenities and courteous staff anyone could hope to experience. We are looking forward to our next Comfort Inn visit.
Hampton Inn Altoona
Located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, only minutes from I-99 and local attractions, this hotel features a free weekday hot breakfast buffet along with free high-speed internet access.The Hampton Inn Altoona provides guests with a variety of thoughtful amenities, including an indoor swimming pool and on-site fitness center. Guests will also appreciate in-room coffeemakers and free weekday newspapers.Local points of interest, including the Blair County Convention Center and Logan Valley Mall are located only a short distance from the Altoona Hampton Inn. Blue Knob State Park, offering hiking, swimming and skiing, is also within driving distance.
- Nice to have a couch in room. King bed was very comfortable and we slept well!
- Location, friendly staff, comfortable rooms, excellent bathroom
- The bed was wonderful and we had a terrific sleep. The breakfast was good and when the teams came they told them that they could have another orom so that the rest of the guests could have a place to eat in comfort.
- Soft beds, clean room, AC worked great (we like to have it cold when we sleep), breakfast was great
- My expectations were not very high. I was expecting tired facilities & I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were very friendly & welcoming. The room, while not in the most contemporary of styles, was in very good order, & the linen was fresh & clean. The bathroom was spacious, clean & well-appointed. The swimming pool was warm. The jacuzzi was a great way to wind down after several hours’ driving. Cracker Barrel is a short walk across the parking lot – and parking was free. Finally, the breakfast was surprisingly generous & delicious. I was expecting coffee & a muffin & found a wide selection of options: western omelettes, sausage, hard boiled eggs, fruit, porridge, fresh-made waffles etc etc etc. All in all, a very pleasant final night of our road trip & I would recommend this HI as a good halfway point between Niagara Falls & DC.
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Altoona.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.The nearest airport is University Park Airport, 39 miles from Quality Inn & Suites.
- Staff was very friendly, professional and helpful. Breakfast was great – better than most included breakfasts at other hotels.
- Free newspaper was a +, food was good, room temp. was good too
- easy access to everything needed, breakfast was very good, nice people and very clean
The breakfast was good but without gluten free options 🙁 (Actually, I didn’t ask.)
Free bottle of water in the room was great!
- Easy access to I-99. Clean, comfortable beds. Microwave and frig. Friendly staff. GREAT water pressure for showering.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Altoona
One of our best sellers in Altoona! Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Altoona offers accommodations in Altoona. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.University Park Airport is 38 miles away.
- Nice and modern, brigh and cozy at he same time. Great gym. Walk in shower is great. Breakfast was good with friendly breakfast lady. Lots of comfortable seating in lobby area and breakfast area.
- The parking was good,very big parking lot,the room was clean,but the shower was Awesome everything is very nice
- I liked the overall location private quite location.
- Visually stunning as you enter the foyer. Soft seating areas and defined spaces, double sided fireplace, open concept yet warm and inviting.
- Pillows were to soft had a hard time getting comparable
Wingate by Wyndham Altoona
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Wingate by Wyndham Altoona is located in Altoona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is University Park Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Everything was great! The staff was very friendly, the room was very nice and the bed was comfy! Everything was very clean and breakfast was yummy!
- Beds were comfortable. Rooms were neat clean. Breakfast wasn’t so bad. Wish they had soy or any other lactate based milk. But beside that everything about the place was great.
- Very nice, and new hotel. Clean and comfy! Would definitely recommend.
- Very professional, friendly staff. Food served at the Bistro was delicious. Room was very comfortable and super clean. Will be back at the Wingate next trip to Altoona.
- Room was nicely appointed with refrigerator, microwave, Keurig and two queen beds. All looked in brand new condition well taken care of. The bathroom was gorgeous with porcelain tile, walk in large shower. A very comfortable room. AND BREAKFAST! My husband was down there very comfortable and couldn’t wait to tell me how great it was. There were eggs, sausage, home fries, bacon, pastries, breads, fruit, juices, milk, coffee, cereal, yogurts, oatmeal, waffles, and more. The only thing missing was the waitress! Hubby was very happy!
Top Hotels In Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!