10 Best Hotels To Stay In Holland Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Holland Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Holland Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Holland Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Holland Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Holland Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Holland Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Holland Michigan:
Haworth Inn & Conference Center
One of our best sellers in Holland! Located in Holland, 25 miles from Grand Rapids, Haworth Inn & Conference Center features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 30 miles from Haworth Inn & Conference Center.
- Easy to hit the downtown on foot from this location.
- The beds were really good. Compared to previous trips to other Hotels in the same area I had the best sleep. The Air Condition is quiet and you hear nothing from the outside. The hotel is close to restaurants and pubs. There is a small fitness room in the hotel but as the hotel belongs to the college, you can use the college sports center for free.
- Very clean, comfortable room. Free parking outside close to building. Wonderful breakfast, waffles,eggs,cereal, pigs in blanket, fruit. Coffee, tea always available.
- The room was comfortable and spacious and the staff friendly and location ideal for our college visit, being directly on campus.
- Staff was very friendly and room clean – all I could ask for
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Holland, MI
Less than a 10-minute walk from Dutch Village, this Holland hotel features an indoor heated pool. Every room has a cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi.A microwave and fridge are provided in the rooms at Country Inn By Carlson Holland. Along with coffee-making facilities, every room includes a sitting area.Waffles, bagels, and fresh fruit are served as part of the daily continental breakfast at Holland Country Inn by Carlson. Guests can relax with a book from the on-site library or use the business center during their stay.Country Inn Holland is a 10-minute drive from the DeKlomp Wooden Shoe and Delft Factory, Windmill Island and Holland Amtrak train station.
- Bed was comfortable. Location was convenient for our trip.
- Very nice for the price. Hotel and room were very clean. The hotel did not have that weird hotel smell (that’s a big one for me.) The hotel looked nice from the outside and the lobby was welcoming. Rooms were pretty basic, but clean and comfortable and had all the amenities needed for an overnight stay. Staff was friendly.
- I loved how close all the shopping centers, grocery store and movie theater was nearby.
- Clean room. Good rates. Location was perfect for me . everyone was very friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff, decent sized rooms, climate controlled rooms. The lobby has a cozy feeling to it that feels like a B&B instead of a hotel.
Hampton Inn Holland
This Holland, Michigan hotel offers a free breakfast and free high-speed internet access. Hope College and the Holland Museum are just a short drive from the hotel.At the Hampton Inn Holland hotel, every room comes with a coffee maker. A work desk is included in every guestroom. Other amenities in each room include cable TV.On-site at the Holland Hampton Inn hotel are a basketball court and a fitness room. An indoor pool and a tennis table are also on-site. The hotel offers a video arcade and a pool table.Windmill Island and the Tulip Gardens are minutes from the Holland, Michigan Hampton Inn hotel. Gentex Corporation – Corporate Headquarters is a short drive from the hotel.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, I slept like a baby. The outdoor Jacuzzi was a nice touch. The bar and grill was fantastic.
- Breakfast was awesome, staff was awesome, pool and game room were a pleasant surprise. Would stay again!
- Up to date decor and furnishings. Cozy and luxe lobby and room.
- Everything here was great! The staff was friendly. The pool area was nice and the breakfast was amazing!
- The room was excellent, enough towels and the comfort of a comfortable bed. Being on the main floor was a plus.
Holiday Inn Express Holland
Just off Highway 31, a short drive from Lake Michigan beaches, this hotel in Holland, Michigan offers a free hot breakfast every morning and guestrooms with free wireless internet access.Holiday Inn Express Holland features an indoor pool and indoor/outdoor hot tub. Guests can play a game of pool in the game room or a game of basketball on the sports court. After a busy day, guests can relax on the outdoor patio or prepare a meal on the gas grill.All guestrooms at the Holland Holiday Inn Express offer microwaves and mini-refrigerators. After a restful night’s sleep, guests can begin the day with a cup of coffee from the in-room coffeemaker.
- the Breakfast was amazing. We hung out in the pool, and the game room. the rooms were clean and we just had fun and relaxed. I will stay there again if we come back. the staff was really nice.
- The breakfast lounge was very clean and the food was very fresh, hot, and extremely good!
- The breakfast was great, the accommodations were very comfortable and clean….the room smelled amazing!
- Overall, I was impressed. The grounds were immaculate. The rooms were surprisingly large. The staff made sure that our needs were met…we put in two requests and someone was at our door in less than five minutes!! (Additional towels and new bedding, because my son ended up getting sick.) Thank you, we plan on staying with you again.
- The pool area and game room were both very nice! The hotel was very clean and the breakfast was great too! I would highly recommend this hotel!!
Baymont Inn & Suites Holland
One of our best sellers in Holland! Baymont Inn & Suites Holland is located in Holland, just 24 miles from Grand Rapids. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The key I was given to the room was not working so they gave me a very nice and big room for no extra charge that was very nice and appreciated
- The room was modern, clean and spacious. The staff was nice and helpful as well.
- The bed was comfortable, everyone was nice. The breakfast selection was good. They had sausage and cheese burritos which made my husband happy.
Value for money.
Easy to find and park.
- The dining area was kept very clean and well stocked. There weren’t any eggs, bacon (or sausage), or biscuits, but they had little breakfast burritos you can microwave and the standard cereal, instant oatmeal, waffles, bagels, yogurt, bread, muffins, bananas, coffee, and juice. In the room, the bed was very comfortable, and everything had a nice updated look. The staff was very pleasant and helpful as well.
Days Inn Of Holland
The Holland Amtrak and Dutch Village are within a 10-minute drive of this hotel. It features an outdoor pool with a sun deck and offers cable TV with HBO in every room.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in the spacious, traditionally decorated rooms at Days Inn Holland. There is free Wi-Fi and an in-room safe along with a work desk.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay. Holland Days Inn also offers free daily newspapers.Windmill Island Gardens, Hope College and Lake Macatawa are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel. Holland State Park and Lake Michigan are 20 minutes away.
- Staff at front desk and cleaning personnel was very polite and pleasant not to mention very attentive.
- It was affordable and close to where we had to be – Aquatic Center. Clean, comfortable beds, room had TV, mini fridge, microwave, and even safe. Front-desk staff is very friendly and accommodative. Coffee and tea in the lobby 24×7. No eggs for breakfast, but you still get your toast and coffee to get you going:-)
- The location after a private party at our yacht club and we didn’t want to drive almost two hours home.
- The staff was very friendly and made my stay nice. I am for sure going to stay here again. Sorry, I didn’t eat the bacon but, it all smelled really good.
- The desk clerk was extra helpful and the oatmeal for breakfast was very good.
DoubleTree by Hilton Holland
Located in Holland, 25 miles from Grand Rapids, DoubleTree by Hilton Holland features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 29 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Holland.
- It is a nice hotel. We love the pool access room. We enjoyed our time with friends and family despite the facilities themselves.
- I liked the look & comfort of the room, the staff was warm and accommodating. They tried to go beyond what we had exspected. We will use DoubleTree again and tell others about our exsperance and to give you guys a try.
- Location was ideal just 2 miles from downtown Holland
- Breakfast buffet was excellent and a great value. Several weddings being held at the hotel, yet we were undisturbed.
- The breakfast was delicious! The bed was very comfortable and comforter very quality.
Quality Inn & Suites Holland
Quality Inn & Suites Holland is located in Holland, just 25 miles from Grand Rapids.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Gerald R Ford Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Beds were good, rooms and bathroom were clean, breakfast was good for price you pay.
- Breakfast was very good. If and when we come back we will stay here. Hopefully in warmer weather. Thank you.
- The complimentary breakfast was very good. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Lots of pillows 🙂
- The room was very nice. Refrigerator, Microwave, and coffee maker a plus.
- Staff friendly, room clean and comfortable. Breakfast with good options great
Residence Inn Holland
This all-suites Holland, Michigan hotel is off Interstate 196. This hotel features an indoor pool, picnic area and a full kitchen in every suite.Residence Inn Holland offers guests a buffet breakfast and coffee in the lobby. Guests can use the hot tub or gym. Laundry facilities are available.Suites come with a coffee maker and microwave. Guests can watch cable TV or use the free Wi-Fi. Suites also provide ironing facilities and hairdryers.Holland Residence Inn is a 20 minute drive from Saugatuck. The hotel is a 15 minute drive from Veldheers Wooden Shoe Factory and Tulip farm. Castle Park Beach is 6 miles from the hotel.
Really liked how roomy the accomodations were & immaculate as well !!
Loved the breakfast also !!!
Bed & linens were so clean & comfy !!!!
Thank you 🙂
- Thanks for the friendly manager.He was so nice and all the staff also. Everything was great the rooms were super clean and the breakfast was hot and always full the view was nice . I will always choice this resort if I want to visit Holland
- The property was convenient to downtown Holland which was our main destination. Also, the hotel was extremely quiet (which is a bonus and of course depends on the clientele at any given time) but we especially enjoyed a peaceful stay without noise and nonsense from noisy guests.
- Kitchen was well equipped. We thought there were 2 queen r beds but it was a queen and sofa bed. We were able to add a rollaway and that was cosy but fine.
- We absolutely loved this hotel, from the moment you walk in you are greeted by friendly staff and speedy check in, if there is anything you need they are very accommodating right down to giving them a grocery list and they will get what you need and charge to your room. We didn’t use that luxury but it was great to know that they wanted their guests to be comfortable. The room was awesome, queen suite, separate sitting area, 2 tv’s and one bonus was you could actually open the windows. The kitchen was amazing! Everything you needed to cook, full size fridge and all the cups, plates, silverware, pots and pans, etc. Pool was very nice, hotel was extremely clean and breakfast was very good. Planning another trip there already!!!!
- Really liked how roomy the accomodations were & immaculate as well !!
CityFlats Hotel Holland
Located in the Holland city centre, this modern hotel provides easy access to dining, shopping and entertainment. The hotel features rooms with a flat-screen TV and common areas for meetings and events.Rooms are eco-friendly and uniquely decorated with modern furnishings and custom bedding at CityFlatsHotel – Holland. The rooms are equipped with cable TV and free WiFi.Guests can enjoy lunch, appetizers, dinner and cocktails at the lobby bar. The hotel’s rooftop is available for private events and features local cuisine catering.Complimentary coffee, tea, and pastries are offered on weekday mornings.Guests can enjoy the on-site fitness centre at CityFlatsHotel – Holland.CityFlatsHotel – Holland is 15 minutes’ drive from Holland State Park Beach and Lake Michigan. The hotel is 2 blocks from Macatawa Lake and Hope College.
- Room design and bathroom were fantastic! Very unique and nice!
- Bed and extra pillows were great. Bar was fun, very busy for Hsppy Hour. Didn’t have the pizza but it looked really good. Hotel location very convenient to downtown Holland. Parking is very good.
- Had a nice lounge/restaurant in lobby. Good setup for snacks refreshments in lobby as well. Comfortable bed.
- Bed was exceptional, room was very clean and cool. Great food and drinks and service at the bar
- The property is new and modern. Lots of places to hang out both in and outside the room. Seemed to have plenty of food and drinks available—but who wants to stay in the hotel when you’re visiting Holland?
Top Hotels In Holland Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Holland Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Holland Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Holland Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!