10 Best Hotels To Stay In Holiday Beach Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Holiday Beach Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Holiday Beach Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Holiday Beach Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Holiday Beach Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Holiday Beach Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Holiday Beach Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Holiday Beach Oregon:
Comfort Inn Newport
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Comfort Inn hotel is within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean and historic Nye Beach. This hotel is also close to the Oregon Coast Aquarium, the Newport Performing Arts Center and the Yaquina Bay Lighthouse. Nearby Mariner Square is home to the Oregon Undersea Gardens, the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! museum and The Wax Works museum.There are many recreational activities available in the surrounding area, including hiking, biking, fishing, crabbing, golf and whale watching. Several shopping centers and entertainment venues are nearby. Enjoy beautiful ocean views from the variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges along the shore, just minutes from this Newport, OR hotel.Hotel features and amenities include: Free wireless high-speed Internet access, Free local calls and Free coffee.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Business travelers can appreciate additional conveniences like access to copy and fax services. On-site meeting facilities are available.All guest rooms are tastefully decorated and feature microwaves, hairdryers, coffee makers, pillow-top mattresses, and ironing facilities. Some rooms also have whirlpool tubs, refrigerators, desks and sofa sleepers. Non-smoking rooms are available.Laundry facilities and spacious parking are provided on the premises for added guest convenience.
- The bed was very comfortable and the makeup mirror was a great size for our family. The walk to the beach was very close, and that was perfect for watching the sunset.
- Great breakfast clean room great staff amazing value
- The pillows were so fluffy and the bed was comfortable.
- That i was allowed 12 noon checkout bc had some issues. Waffles. Did a load of wash with extra hour
- Cookies at reception and nice choices for breakfast. We had a second floor room, could park around back and wheel our luggage straight onto that floor. Place was very clean.
Best Western Agate Beach Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Newport in the region of Oregon, 21 miles from Lincoln City, Best Western Agate Beach Inn features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yachats is 24 miles from Best Western Agate Beach Inn, and Depoe Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- nice place – we have stayed here before and have always enjoyed it.
- Mostly remodeled room, price was affordable but I’m sure we were in the off season.
- They are remodeling and we ended up with one of the rooms that has already been done. It was beautiful and very comfortable!
- The room was newly updated and the view was great.
- Great love action, kids loved the pool. Beds were very comfortable.
Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
One of our top picks in Newport.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On a bluff, this oceanfront hotel features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with fireplaces, Pacific Ocean view balconies and sofas. It is within walking distance of Nye Beach.Rooms at Elizabeth Street Inn feature DVD players, cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They provide microwaves and refrigerators. Each room also includes 2 bathrobes.This Newport, Oregon hotel serves breakfast buffets as well as fresh-baked cookies every evening. Guests can enjoy complimentary soup during colder months.Elizabeth Inn also has a hot tub, gym and business center. For added convenience, free covered parking is available.Newport Performing Arts Center is a half mile from Elizabeth Street Inn. The hotel is within 2 miles of Oregon Coast Aquarium and Hatfield Marine Science Center.
- Clean and modern property with beautiful views. Loved the breakfast and very friendly staff! Excellent location!
- The room was delightful. Great beds, ocean view with balcony, gas fireplace, couch.
- The beds are very comfortable and not springy like other hotels. There was free Salmon chowder both nights, free coffee, fresh cookies in the evening and a complementary breakfast. I like that the sinks and vanity are outside of the bathroom so I could get ready while others showered. The fireplace made the room feel cozy and having the ocean view from the room was amazing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Gerogie’s restaurant is within walking distance and I also give them an excellent rating.
- I liked our room especially the spaciousness and the view was spectacular. Excellent smoked salmon chowder on Friday and wonderful robes were a plus. All in all a great place guaranteed not to disappoint.
- Loved the view from the room looking right out at the water! The location was great too- easy walk to restaurants, but not right in the middle of businesses that could make street parking difficult or anything like that. Also liked the robes in the closet.
Inn at Nye Beach
One of our top picks in Newport.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inn at Nye Beach offers accommodations in Newport.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services and gift shop at the property.Lincoln City is 22 miles from Inn at Nye Beach, and Yachats is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Lots of nice modern amenities . Friendly staff . Pofesstional management staff , especially impressed with how they handled an exceptionally rude guest.
- Gorgeous Spacious Rooms with great ocean views. Friendly and helpful staff. Location was wonderful close to beaches, restaurants and shops.
- Regarding our room and the hotel itself it was a pleasant place to stay. Our room was comfy and the view off the deck facing the ocean was wonderful. Additionally location wise it was excellent for eating out as there are many restaurants within walking distance that have numerous Gluten-Free choices on their menus.
- this was exactly the type of room I was looking for, King bed, large room, balcony with ocean view, fireplace and very comfortable
- The staff how’s above and beyond. You feel pampered the entire stay. Rooms are beautiful and upscale! Outdoor hot run and gas firepits are exceptional!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Newport
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Oregon Coast Aquarium is a 5-minute walk from this Newport hotel. Breakfast is provided daily and guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is included in all guest rooms at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Newport. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided.An indoor pool and hot tub are available for guest relaxation at the Newport La Quinta Inn and Suites. A business center and fitness center are featured.The Hatfield Marine Science Center is just 1 miles from the hotel. The South Beach State Park is 1.5 miles away.
- The rates are better than other hotels of the same caliber. The bed was the most comfortable I’ve slept in at any hotel. This hotel was clean and modern with a pool, hot tub, small gym, breakfast included and pet-friendly. I would stay here again.
- Wonderful variety of breakfast foods and beverages.
- It was close to everything that we wanted to do perfect location
- The facility is exactly what I need for a quick overnight stay for business. It’s a bit dated, but everything is clean, the staff are friendly & helpful, & breakfast was fine. I wouldn’t stay here for a week’s vacation.
- The breakfast was more than we expected. Lots of varieties to choose from. My kids and I had a great stay.
Motel 6 Newport OR
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Motel 6 Newport OR offers pet-friendly accommodations in Newport.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lincoln City is 24 miles from Motel 6 Newport OR, and Yachats is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Location, location. Easy walk to the aquarium and easy drive to all of town and back.
- Staff was terrific at both check in abd check out. Very friendly and helpful.
- It was very clean. The staff were amazing and very helpful.
- All the staff were so friendly, and accommodating! Best stay ever!
- It was a really nice and clean room loved the fireplace and quiet.
Holiday Inn Express Newport
This Newport hotel is a 4-minute walk from Oregon Coast Aquarium and 2 miles from Nye Beach. It features spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV and serves a buffet breakfast.Free access to the indoor pool and hot tub is provided to all guests at the the Holiday Inn Express Newport. A small gym and a business center are also available 24-hours a day.Every room at the Newport Holiday Inn Express has a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. All rooms are brightly decorated with white linens and include free Wi-Fi.Agate Beach Golf Course is 4.2 miles from the hotel. South Beach State Park is a 6-minute drive away.
- Everything was great from the wonderful breakfast to the so very comfortable bed and pillows
- Best hotel in Newport as I noticed, new and clean, I’ll come back again summer time
- The atmosphere was comfortable and relaxing. Nice pool and hot tub. Workout room was small but clean and quiet. Breakfast was good with a variety of foods. Great service from employees.
- Alot of breakfast options, coffee was good, was easy to find, parking lot was big.
- Good breakfast choices, location near Rogue Brewery and Oregon Aquarium was great.
The Landing at Newport Condominium Hotel
One of our top picks in Newport.Located on Yaquina Bay in Newport, Oregon, these apartments are 4 miles from South Beach State Park. They feature fireplaces and views of the marina.The apartments at The Landing at Newport are equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They offer outdoor decks and kitchens with full-size refrigerators and microwaves. The seating area includes a sofa, large windows, and a sliding glass door.The Newport Recreation Center is a mile from The Landing at Newport Condominium Hotel. Ripleys Believe it or Not! Museum is less than a mile from the property.
- everything about our experiences while staying at the Landing.
- I liked the cleanliness, I appreciated most of the staff, I likes the way the room was organized.
Nice to have in room washer and dryer
Lots of room
- Great condo it was clean. Friendly staff. Lots was things to do and see in the area.
- Staff was super friendly and willing to go out of their way to help.
Shilo Inn Suites Newport
One of our top picks in Newport.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Shilo Inn Suites Newport is located in Newport, 23 miles from Lincoln City and 22 miles from Yachats. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport, 55 miles from Shilo Inn Suites Newport.
- We had an unobstructed view of the ocean. The beds were comfortable.
Great view. Spacious rooms. Easy location to parking. Easy access to lounge.
Had use of refer and microwave. Quick check-in. Non smoking rooms. View from
lounge of beach was great. Service excellent.
- Not much, deck was a piece of ply wood in most spots, didn’t get a room next to the pool like requested. Tv was a box, bugs on the floor, thin walls, and room service for two kids mac and cheese was 21 dollars and they brought us Alfredo instead of mac and cheese.
- The location was great and it was very pet friendly.
- The ocean view from our window and sound of the waves at night made it special.
Knights Inn Newport
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Knights Inn Newport is located in Newport, just 21 miles from Lincoln City.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Yachats is 24 miles from Knights Inn Newport, and Depoe Bay is 11 miles away. Eugene/Mahlon Sweet Field Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- I have stayed in several varying levels of accomadations. Though over the years, lodging prices have increased, comfort has not kept pace with them. Though Knights Inn is not a large facility, I was pleased to find the bed to be more comfortable than expected.
- The motel was right on the highway with plenty of free parking. The desk clerk checked me in quickly and met all my needs. The room was clean and comfortable.
- The location was central to many nice places. Nye Beach, Agate Beach, the Deco District and the Historic District… etc.
- check in took forever,Asian woman was even concerned when I signed the paper ifmy scrawl was my signature.We negotiated for two beds versus one and it took forever,and there was no deal at all,not even a AAA discount.Breakfast was fine,but tightwads.Coffee,no decaf or tea.Old rolls.But food is food.New manager was less thancordial,but probably overwhelmed due to LAbor DAy.I was happy to leave.
- We loved the area!… The Chalet restaurant, which is in walking distance from the motel, was FANTASTIC!! And our bed was comfortable.
Top Hotels In Holiday Beach Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Holiday Beach Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Holiday Beach Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Holiday Beach Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!