10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hojas Anchas – Top Hotel Reviews
Hojas Anchas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hojas Anchas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hojas Anchas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hojas Anchas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hojas Anchas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hojas Anchas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hojas Anchas:
Micro Hotel Condo Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Micro Hotel Condo Suites offers accommodations in Santo Domingo, just 3.1 miles from Agora Mall.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Americas Airport is 21 miles away.
- It was on the low end of choices, but I was alone, and I am not that picky. The desk staff was very patient with me, despite my terrible Espanol.
- I liked the hotel location and more or less the hotel…
- Very close to the city center yet really quite in the room, comfortable and spacious room, good breakfast, flexibility in the check-in, nice staff.
- The staff was very pleasant and helpful…food portion was very small..
- This was the worse hotel I ever visited in my live .
Posada Dilia del Alba
Posada Dilia del Alba is located in Arroyo Hondo, just 4.5 miles from Santo Domingo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Las Americas Airport is 20 miles away.
- owner very friendly and knowledgeable, if any questions you will get a fast response.
- Leisy, was very nice and helpful. she met us at the apartment and made sure all of our questions were answered. We had a full kitchen to use which was nice!
- I liked the homely atmosphere, the layout is like being home.
Grosses difficultés à trouver cette posada en fait un appartement dans un immeuble
aucune affiche , aucun numéro , un portail électrique — Nous étions dans la bonne rue à proximité et avons mis 1 h 30 pour trouver – merci à la pharmacie à 400 mètres d’avoir accepté de venir avec nous pour trouver et encore cette jeune femme a du questionner le commerce voisin pour être sur de l’adresse — En revanche la propriétaire de l’appart avais cherché à me joindre par mail pour savoir mon heure d’arrivée mais pas de wifi donc pas de contact , je l’ai su après –Merci aussi a EMILIA d’avoir répondu à mon klaxon car résidence fermée , de nous avoir attendu et faire visiter l’appartement — sinon confortable
- Eso no es un hotel es un apartamento y recibí dos camas sencillas y no una matrimonial y peor aún se alojan tres huéspedes diferentes en el mismo apartamento no me gusto nada
JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo is located in Santo Domingo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Blue Mall is a few steps from JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo, and Agora Mall is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 18 miles from JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo.
- Friendliness of all staff. The room was also very comfortable.
Staff courtesy and prompt attention
Staff was lovely- always accommodating & no attitude. Very willing to address every concern or request.
Club floor facilities were wonderful & food creative & tasty!
- The breakfast buffet was excellent every single morning, and I can only imagine the selection for lunch and dinner were the same. Room service was quick and easy, as hubby and I both needed our morning coffee before the day could start. The property was gorgeous, the rooms spacious and clean and luxurious. We didn’t find a chance to swim in the pool but it looked absolutely fantastic. The staff was courteous and ready to help at a moment’s notice. Would stay at this property again 10/10 if returning to Santo Domingo.
- 24 hour pool! Wonderful service & Nespresso machine in the room. A splendid experience!
Hostal Casa 14
Located in Santo Domingo, 1.1 miles from Blue Mall, Hostal Casa 14 features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Aladino is located in Santo Domingo, just 0.9 miles from Agora Mall. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Aladino.
Parking with security
The service was excellent.
Employees are very friendly, service minded and helpful.
Very good hotel I would recommend for sure!!
- The hotel was clean and the employees are very friendly.
- Very competent friendly staff. a very clean room. good breakfast 🙂
- Hotel Aladino is a Hidden Treasure. good price fornthe service and Accomodatiins
- Great Room
Hotel Real Bella Vista
Hotel Real Bella Vista is located in Santo Domingo, 1.2 miles from Blue Mall and 2 miles from Agora Mall. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Real Bella Vista.
- The personnel are very good. The executive rooms are good size. The hotel for the price is ok.
- The hotel was amazing. I had been traveling and my CC company blocked my card. They allowed me to pay cash. I also had to check out super early due to my flight. The manager made sure coffee was ready before I left. It was a great little hotel. I’ll definitely be staying here next time
- We were greeted with kindness immediately upon entering the hotel. The receptionist provided us with all of the information we needed for our stay, including a map of local restaurants and shops. In the morning, the receptionist called a taxi for us while we enjoyed breakfast, and then we were on our way to where we needed to go – the Capital Coach bus line, which is very close to the hotel.
- Breakfast was always kept fresh during the entire time it was served. Coffee was always strong & hot. Reception staff & cleaning crew were always pleasant, friendly & very helpful with suggestions.
- Cuartos muy grandes, con 1 mesa y 2 sillas, camas confortables, baño grande, ducha moderna con agua caliente. Aire acondicionado moderno y silencioso. Personal muy amable y muy serviable tanto en la recepcion que en la sala de desayuno. Buen desayuno incluido en el precio del habitacion. Parqueo gratis. Hotel localizado en un barrio muy tranquilo, y a la vez cerca de todo.
Ramada Santo Domingo Princess Hotel
Located in Santo Domingo, 0.8 miles from Blue Mall, Ramada Santo Domingo Princess Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Americas Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Judging by the reviews of others i wouldnt have booked this hotel but i wanted to experience it myself and I´m glad I did! the staff is great, the hotel is very secure, the room was pretty good, cleaning staff was good. the food at the restaurant wasnt that expensive. I had a good time and I´m pretty sure I will be back!
Although im hundreds of miles away,i still feel as if im home in that
ramada,thats why I stay there,every time im in santo domingo.
- Absolutely everything,the staff always show me love and respect,although I’m a foriegner they never treat me any differently…I love that ramada I stay there every time I’m in Santo Domingo.
- Hotel under renovation. Booked this hotel because it had a pool only to find out that it was closed for repair for weeks. No hot water in shower. I had a 5 month old baby and it was very difficult to bathe her without getting her sick. Breakfast is limited and not good. Staff at the reception were pleasant and helpful but there are too many issues with this hotel. If you have small children, you cannot eat at the onsite restaurant for dinner because it is located in the casino. You have to travel outside. They could accommodate you in another small room and deliver food but that defeats the purpose of eating in a restaurant. I would not recommend or stay at this hotel again. Very disappointing for the Ramada chain. The price for this hotel is outraged considering they have no functioning amenities for families.
- I STAY HERE TWICE A YEAR,AND I ALWAYS FEEL AT HOME THERE.
Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.Located 0.8 miles from Agora Mall in Santo Domingo, Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo features a restaurant and bar. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Staff were excellent and very quickly solved a problem we had with the A/C unit and cable. We satyed one night on a double room and three nights on a suite. Beds were comfortable. Our 16 year old daughter slept in the pullout sofa bed which was not confortable at all, but over all what we expected.
- The room was big and confortable!! The hotel room it’s nice
- We were in a room next to constant construction noise that woke us up early and bothered us in the evening. We were not given a receipt when we checked out and we were charged an extra $32 for something they refused to explain to us.
- Cleanness, treatment from the staff, price, location, quietness, free stuff: late check-out and courtesy drinks (great drinks)
- The bed are very comfortable, wonderful relax room with nice relaxing music, good breakfast and very good location with supermarket stores fun places and transportation
Holiday Inn Santo Domingo Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.The Metro Bus Station and the Olympic Stadium are a short walk from this Santo Domingo hotel. The hotel offers the full-service Aromas restaurant and free high-speed internet access.At the Holiday Inn Santo Domingo Hotel and Suites, guest rooms has a full kitchen with a mini-refrigerator and a stove. The rooms provide a CD/DVD player, pay-per-view movies and video games.A florist and a gift shop are on-site at the Santo Domingo Holiday Inn. An outdoor lighted pool and a fitness center are available at the hotel. The hotel features a convenience store and baby-sitting services. Foreign currency exchange is provided at the hotel.The National Aquarium is within driving distance of the Holiday Inn. Quisqueya Stadium and the Alcazar de Colon Palace are also located nearby.
- The best location you can have. Close to the best spots in the city.
- Location is perfect. . . . Atmosphere light and LOVELY. . .
- HOTEL PARA NO FUMADORES pero se permite fumar en el área de piscina/ NON SMOKING HOTEL however you can smoke in the pool area, top floor.
- I like the location it was very close to restaurants.
- Complete with what we need except foe toothpaste tooth brush we normally get from othet hotels.
Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.In Santo Domingo and next to Mirador Park, this hotel and casino features an outdoor pool with swim-up bar, and a well-equipped spa. It has comfortable rooms and is a 10-minute drive from the center of the city. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Guests staying at the Dominican Fiesta Hotel and Casino can enjoy a variety of on-site gambling, including slot machines and card tables. There is a sports center with 7 tennis courts, and the spa includes a sauna, hot tubs and a steam bath.The hotel has a number of bars and a rooftop lounge with ocean views, where there is live jazz music every Friday. The restaurant serves international cuisine and features show cooking. There are buffet and menu options.The Dominican Fiesta Hotel also features a gift shop. The front desk staff can help guests arrange tours and excursions to popular sites, including museums and historic churches.
- miss paulino front desk supervisor and here team were be helpful
- LOST MY WALLET WITH ALL MY CREDIT CARDS AND FOUND IT 2 DAYS LATER
- The bed was extremely comfortable, the staff was very nice and made my stay an enjoyable one.
- I didn’t really have to leave the hotel. I could go downstairs to the beautiful courtyard and sun bathe, drink, and eat by the pool
- The availability of 3 buffets meals per day that had a variety of both pre-cooked & hibachi style dishes. The mango mousse was EXCELLENT!! The gym was actually a gym with a variety for everybody. The pool was 1st class.
Top Hotels In Hojas Anchas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hojas Anchas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hojas Anchas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hojas Anchas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!