10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hoffman Montana – Top Hotel Reviews
Hoffman Montana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hoffman Montana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hoffman Montana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hoffman Montana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hoffman Montana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hoffman Montana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hoffman Montana:
Econo Lodge Livingston
Econo Lodge Livingston is located in Livingston, just 22 miles from Bozeman. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.The nearest airport is Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, 29 miles from Econo Lodge Livingston.
- Bed comfy, facilities brand new, spacious and clean
- The beds were comfortable and the hotel was easy to find off of the highway.
- Very comfortable clean and very big comfortable bed
The Eco Lodge price was cheap. Nice warm indoor spa and pool.
The TV was a good size and quality. The bed was comfortable and the room clean.
Livingston has wonderful restaurants and very nice people in town.
Great views of the mountains from downtown and surrounding area.
Chico Hot Springs was wonderful to visit after a day of skiing!
- The bed was comfortable. The decor and furnishings were excellent
Best Western Plus GranTree Inn
Featuring an indoor heated pool with hot tub, this Bozeman, Montana hotel also provides a 24-hour gym and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. Montana State University is 3 miles away.Best Western PLUS GranTree Inn provides spacious rooms with 42-inch flat-screen cable TVs and white linens. Each includes a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities.Guests can dine at the GranTree Bar and Grill on site and serves American food. GranTree Inn Best Western PLUS guests can also find drinks in the Club Tavern and Grill or at the Club Coffee Shop.A gas station and convenience store is on site for added convenience. The GranTree Casino, open from 8 am until 10 pm, features video keno and poker machines.The hotel offers free shuttle services to downtown Bozeman, one mile away. Lewis and Clark Caverns are 30 miles from the hotel.
- Staff was great! Food in restaurant was very good.
- I travel a lot and this was the best overall hotel I have been to. From the friendliness of the staff to the cleanliness of the rooms. My wife and three kids and I had an absolute blast at this hotel! Not to mention the location was perfect!!!
- Great location. Spacious room and excellent breakfast.
- Bed was very comfy. Room was on inner outdoor atrium. Too much activity out there .
- We were greeted by a very genial and professional desk person. Her name was Chase . She is to be commended for her job performance. We arrived as her shift was ending but she was so helpful with all our questions and did not try to hurry us or pass us off to her replacement. The next morning as we were checking out we once more had the pleasure of her lovely personality. If only there were more employees like Chase , traveling would be that much more enjoyable. We also really enjoyed the Club Restaurant in the hotel. Great food and great service.
Comfort Inn Livingston
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Livingston offers accommodations in Livingston. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels.The nearest airport is Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, 29 miles from Comfort Inn Livingston.
- A location that was good for an overnight stay especially after 9 hours of driving.
- Clean and size of room good. Indoor swimming pool as the kids liked that. Very comfortable.
- Bed was very comfortable, local supermarket very close; staff were very friendly & helpful.
- Easy access from freeway and across the street from a large grocery store.
- Very easy to find and easy to get down town where there were good places to eat.
Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge
One of our top picks in Livingston.Showcasing an indoor pool and ski storage, Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge is located in Livingston in the region of Montana, just 22 miles from Bozeman. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Yellowstone Inn.
- It was snowing and we picked this hotel as they had indoor parking. They also had a restaurant which was perfect as we were really done with driving in the snow.
The bar and restaurant had fun, friendly employees and really good food and specials. Made my stay memorable.
My room was quiet and comfortable.
Indoor heated garage was nice on the coldest days.
Lobby was welcoming with a fire and nice western decor.
- Great selection for breakfast. Rooms clean and well apppointed
- The restaurant was awesome, especially their chicken wings and macaroni and cheese were delicious! Friendly staff.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Travelodge Livingston offers accommodations in Livingston. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Love having an outside door. Close to freeways and easy to get in and out of.
My room was very comfortable and well furnished. TV, Microwave, Refrigerator, coffee maker, but a small single cup one so I just filled my big mug in the lobby, nice shower and bathtub both, and a hair dryer. There was plenty of room, a work desk and comfortable desk chair. The bed was excellent soft and firm both, the headboard on the wall had an annoying squeakiness to it, but it wasn’t the bed itself making the noise.
For an amazing low price I was extremely happy, stayed 3 days, and the value would be good at a higher price, which is what it will be during tourist season. Lucky for me I love Montana in Winter!
- The cleanliness of the room and complete facility. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
- The room was extremely clean and the bed was comfy. I would stay again.
- Clean rooms. Sausage, egg and cheese muffins were good for breakfast.
Murray Hotel Livingston
Located in Livingston, Montana and 29 miles from the Bridger Bowl Ski Area, this historic hotel dates back to 1904 and features rustic Western-themed rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Livingston Murray Hotel offer modern amenities such as an iPod docking station and a DVD player. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are provided.The 2nd Street Bistro Restaurant, located on site, serves gourmet dishes and has a variety of wine. The Murray Bar hosts live bands, comedy shows, and drink specials.An ATM and business center are located off of the lobby of this pet-friendly hotel.The Livingston Golf & Country Club is 1 miles from Murray Hotel Livingston. Downtown Bozeman is a 30-minute drive away.
- Staff was extra helpful with a booking discrepancy. I highly recommended
- Just a gorgeous place. It is older but with lots of personality. Great location and the lamb pizza is best pizza I’ve ever had.
- Delightful bathtub as well as a great shower in this historic hotel. Great view from our 4th floor room. The adjacent restaurant, Gil’s has an excellent breakfast. And of course The Murray Bar is a Livingston institution with great live music.
- The preservation of the old west feeling: pictures, furniture, etc
Great ambiance, staff was great. We spent time at restaurant and bar, good music and service!
Would definitely go again!!
Country Motor Inn
Located in Livingston, 23 miles from Bozeman, Country Motor Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, 30 miles from Country Motor Inn.
- Clean and easily accessible . Room was large and comfortable. Would most definitely stay there again. Friendly staff and great rates.
- The room was newly remodeled clean and fresh. We all slept well and were rested. It is a nice room. This is the second time we have stayed in this room.
- this is a friendly motor inn, located just on the edge of the downtown. it is quiet, clean and friendly. i have no complaints. it is a simple and uncomplicated place to stay. i will continue to stay here.
- Very clean and spacious. Much nicer than the place we stayed at in bozeman the night before! Lady at front desk was very nice and helpful giving us directions.
- bed miserable, the place was very clean, didn’t knows they made toilet paper so rough and kleenex. Those are the things I would recommend to fix.
One of our best sellers in Bozeman! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The LARK offers accommodations in Bozeman.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Perfect location, very clean rooms, softest sheets ever, fantastic showers. Loved staying here, and plan to again!
- The location was excellent. It was walkable to many great restaurants. The staff were extra friendly.
- Coffee delivery to room in the morning, cool art in the rooms, fantastic interior design and well-thought out details, great little location
- Everything. The staff are ridiculously friendly and helpful, the location is perfect on Main St and the decor is funky but comfortable.
- Design, decor, location, staff, text communication.
Located in Bozeman in the region of Montana, 23 miles from Livingston, Element Bozeman features a barbecue and fitness center. The hotel has a terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.
No hot tub in ski country – how about rooftop?
Pool too cold!!!
Rooms sparse – No bathtub for bubble baths.
Value< price Residence in better value except location
- It was close to restaurants and shops, perfect walking distance to many different places and the views from the room were amazing.
- Great location. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Common areas have a fun social vibe, nice for meeting friends or relaxing. Love the free breakfast and happy hour.
- Loved the bed and the shower! Also the staff is wonderful!
- Location was exceptional. Staff very helpful and engaging. Breakfast was exceptional.
- No hot tub in ski country – how about rooftop?
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman is located in Bozeman, just 23 miles from Livingston.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, 7 miles from Microtel Wyndham Bozeman.
- The Price was affordable. The facilities was Eye Appealing, my kids had a blast in the pool.
- Very nice place to stay. Great staff and good prices.
- We had been through a 17 hour drive and we’re in need of a last minute room for the night at about midnight and booked a room for this location and we’re pleasantly surprised! The staff was absolutely above and beyond, as soon as we arrived at midnight she was quick to check us in and get us settled as fast as she could. The room was quiet and comfy and the next morning the breakfast was just what we needed to get a perfect head start on the second leg of our long drive! I highly recommend this place!!
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. The staff was great.
- The building was very clean, the staff were very helpful and friendly and the room was comfortable. Great value for money
Top Hotels In Hoffman Montana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hoffman Montana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hoffman Montana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hoffman Montana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!