10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hobbs New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Hobbs New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hobbs New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hobbs New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hobbs New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hobbs New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hobbs New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hobbs New Mexico:
Lea County Inn
One of our best sellers in Hobbs! In Hobbs, this New Mexico hotel is a 15 minute walk from Zia Park Black Gold Casino. An indoor pool, hot tub and gym are on site. All guest accommodations include free Wi-Fi.Each comfortably furnished room at Lea County Inn features a flat-screen TV with cable. All rooms have private bathrooms and with tea and coffee making facilities. A fridge and microwave are provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at Lea County Inn Hobbs. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available. A laundromat is on site.Lea Regional Medical Center is just steps from this hotel. Harry McAdams State Park and Golf Course is a 2 minute drive away.
- Perfect for my needs, close to the place I was working, with easy access. Friendly staff , clean facilities and great value for the money. My plans changed and I was able to make arrangements to extend my stay, the staff made every effort to accommodate my needs .
- The thing that makes this property special is the staff- they go above and Beyond
- Felt very comfortable and very safe and all at a great price. The staff was more than accommodating
I prefer the cold breakfast approach; I find that the warmed up sausages and powdered eggs served in other places are unpalatable. I might suggest a stronger cup of coffee. I would also suggest breakfast gift cards to a local Denny’s or similar place if a breakfast bonus were deemed important.
WiFi was a little unstable.
This is the only hotel I have used in the last 10 years that did not stink of disinfectants.
- no real continental breakfast, pastries, milk, juice and coffee.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hobbs
One of our best sellers in Hobbs! Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Hobbs hotel is a 5-minute drive from Harry McAdams State Park. A free hot breakfast is served daily. Free Wi-Fi and wired internet is provided in all rooms.Each room provides cable TV, free toiletries and a private bathroom at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hobbs. Rooms are simply furnished with white linens.Fresh waffles, fruit, bacon and coffee are just some of the free breakfast items provided at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hobbs. A fitness center and business center are on site.University of the Southwest is 4 miles away. Lincoln National Forest is 140 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Hobbs.
- The king size bed was good. Room smelled nice. Bathroom was up to par. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Used several of the machines in the exercise room and they all worked correctly. TV in the exercise room was a nice bonus.
- The customer service was good. I like the breakfast was very tasty and hot. The spa was great and the swimming pool was okay just a little small but it was good relaxing and the atmosphere was great.
- Slept really good. The only thing I recommend you check your blow dryer. In the room I stayed didn’t work.
- Our tv didn’t work, our coffee pot had a piece missing and door squeaked so loudly. However, they fixed all but the door.
- They served bacon in the breakfast buffet Tuesday morning.
Zia Park Casino, Hotel, & Racetrack
Featuring a casino and 4 restaurants on site, this hotel is in Hobbs. A free hot breakfast is served to guests daily. Ocotillo Park Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are featured in each room at Zia Park Casino, Hotel, & Racetrack. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.Guests can take advantage of a fitness center and business center at Zia Park Casino, Hotel, & Racetrack Hobbs. A free airport shuttle to Lea County Regional Airport is provided. The property provides free parking.Harry McAdams Park is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Lea County Regional Airport is 10 miles from Zia Park Casino, Hotel, & Racetrack.
- The beds were Comfortable and the employees were nice. Also offer non smoking rooms which is great especially after a day at the casino.
- I am retired military and was told I was eligible for military discount so far have not received.
- beds were very comfy! staff very friendly nice rooms
- Exceptional across the board in EVERYTHING! I MEAN I HAVEN’T ONE COMPLAINT… 🙂
- Everything was so nice, clean and it was very peaceful..the beds were so comfortable…
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hobbs, NM
Featuring an indoor heated pool and a hot tub, this hotel is 3 minutes’ drive from Zia Park Racetrack and Casino. Free Wi-Fi is offered to all guests. A continental breakfast is served daily.Each air-conditioned room features a seating area, a flat-screen cable TV, a microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hobbs, NM. An en suite bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is also included.A fitness centre and a business center are located on site for guests at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hobbs, NM. Free parking is provided.Lea County Event Center is adjacent to the hotel. University of the Southwest is 1 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hobbs, NM.
- Convenient, good price, comfy rooms, great staff….overall a great place to stay…highly recommend
- The first person I encountered at the front desk seemed very nice and somewhat helpful.
- The breakfast was very good – we liked the breakfast burritos and biscuits and gravy
- The bed was pretty comfortable. The tv and the Wi-Fi were great for the time we were in the room.
- Friendly staff great value and location to casino and race track..good breakfast also..
Brentwood Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Hobbs.Located just half a mile from Zion Park Casino and Racetrack, this Hobbs motel has free Wi-Fi and wired internet in all guest rooms. A daily continental breakfast is provided.A cable TV is provided in each room at Brentwood Inn & Suites. A microwave and small fridge are provided for convenience.An indoor swimming pool and hot tub are available. A fitness center is on site.New Mexico Junior College and the Western Heritage Musuem are across the street from Hobbs Brentwood Inn & Suites. The Lea County Event Center is less than half a mile away.
- The location was good, nothing else good about it.
- The entire facility was neat and clean. The staff was helpful and pleasant. The room had everything I needed — work desk/table, TV, bed (and more).
- The worst excuse for pillows. Half the bathroom light worked. The lavatory faucet needs repair . This was the worst motel I have ever stayed at and will recommend on Facebook not to stay here.
- Toilet wouldn’t flush!!!!! Disgusting!!! Having problems logging on to WIFI!!
- Everything i can’t put words in mouth to describe everything was just perfect…
Comfort Suites Hobbs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Hobbs offers accommodations in Hobbs.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.
- The staff was very professional, propriety was clean and well maintained
- The bed was very comfortable and the air-conditioning was great!
- The hotel has a good breakfast every morning and. Managers reception with food in the evening Monday – Wednesday. The staff is friendly and helpful , especially Brittney ! The game room offers added recreation and there is barbecue grill if you want to grill!
- The staff was very polite and the customer service was immaculate. I will be returning soon.
- All around nice hotell. Nice staff. Clean, location good. The room we had was big.
Motel 6 Hobbs
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Hobbs offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hobbs.The rooms have a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nothing,,,cold air comes in thru the door and the window looks like they replaced with smaller ones and you can see cracks between wall and window frame the so call Closet had no door and had holes on the wall,AND to top it off ROOM HAD NO CARPET. very disappointed
- Very cheap to stay and excellent customer service from the desk to housekeeping; they are amazing and go above and beyond, especially Sarah and Raymundo I believe their names were.The team is prompt to maintenance issues and concerns that need be handled. Always friendly and always courteous! Thanks guys.
- My business trip lasted longer than expected. There were no laundry facilities on site. The gentleman at the front desk volunteered to wash my clothes for me for free even though I arrived around midnight. They then delivered them to me in the morning. You don’t even get this kind of service at the Four Seasons and not for free, let alone a Motel 6!
- The area was very clean. Also it was closed to a 24/7 store.
- When I got there my room wasn’t ready, had to change three rooms because they were all dirty. Room was nice when we finally got one. Staff was excellent could have skipped the dumpster view in the back.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hobbs
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, this Hobbs, New Mexico hotel is a 5-minute drive to University of the Southwest. A free breakfast is provided for all guests.With free Wi-Fi, each room provides a flat-screen cable TV, a sitting area and a private bathroom at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hobbs.A fitness center and business center are provided at Hobbs Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. A laundromat is also on site.Hobbs Airport is 8 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hobbs. Lincoln National Forest is 140 miles away.
- The staff was wonderful as I Arrived They attended me very fast! The process was nice and smooth to check in . The rooms are in excellent condition big and the lighting was good I look forward to staying here again thank you !
- Staff was very friendly and rooms were so comfortable
- Didn’t eat breakfast there. The bed was very comfortable. The only problem I had was trying to find the light switch on the lights by the bed, and the standing lamp. The girl at the desk was a joy to be around and was so helpful in everything. Was so helpful
- The staff was incredibly friendly; the breakfast buffet was kept clean and everything tasted fresh.
Everything was excellent,
Customer Service to the Room !
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Hobbs
Located 2 miles from Zia Park & Black Gold Casino, this hotel serves a daily hot breakfast with scrambled eggs and sausage. It features an outdoor pool and hot tub and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV with HBO movie channels is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Fairfield Inn and Suites Hobbs. For convenience, all rooms have a work desk, a sitting area, microwave and a refrigerator. A coffee machine and ironing facilities are also included.A business center with fax and photocopying services and a fitness center are available at Hobbs Fairfield Inn and Suites. A guest laundromat is on site. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are available.The Western Heritage Museum is a 4-minute drive from this hotel. University of the Southwest is 3 miles away. Hobbs Motorsports Park is a 10-minute drive away.
- It was located in a good spot we get to every place we needed to from there
- The lady at front desk was awesome. Great customer service
- They had different various breakfast foods available. Food was hot and fresh when we finally went down to eat. The coffee was perfect and not too harsh. The dining area was clean and inviting. The kitchen attendant was very friendly.
- The staff was excellent!! The bed was super comfortable. This is by far my favorite hotel. Will definitely be back.
- I liked the weight of the blankets and bedding. Not too bulky, but provided warmth. Also having a FITTED bottom sheet on the bed was great. Most places do not have that!
Baymont Inn & Suites Hobbs
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Baymont Inn & Suites Hobbs offers accommodations in Hobbs.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- Good breakfast the staff was real nice and helpful.
- The bed was excellent, the staff excellent and overall I had a great nights rest with the people I love….
- Very comfortable kids enjoyed it relaxed after our youth football game location was close to alot
- Lovely property, very clean and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Room was excellent. Outlet and charging ports everywhere. Large bath.
Top Hotels In Hobbs New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hobbs New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hobbs New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hobbs New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!