10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hispania Antioquia – Top Hotel Reviews
Hispania Antioquia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hispania Antioquia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hispania Antioquia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hispania Antioquia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hispania Antioquia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hispania Antioquia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hispania Antioquia:
Casa Santamaria Hotel Campestre
One of our best sellers in Jericó! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Santamaria Hotel Campestre is located in Jericó. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Itagüí is 29 miles from Casa Santamaria Hotel Campestre, and Las Palmas is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- This property is beautiful. The hotel is a restored hacienda, great attention to detail. We were greeted so kindly and were instantly swept away with the views. Breakfast is served outdoors if you wish, on a pagoda overlooking the scenery. They start you off with coffee and/or juice which we really appreciated. They also have many take out menus from local restaurants and if you choose to order, they will give you plates/cutlery and anything you need. The staff really went out of their way for us. Very attentive and friendly. The walk to town is only 15 minutes, so it was easy for us to do, despite being a little hilly. We like to walk. If you don’t want to walk, a 5000 peso taxi ride will take you to and fro. Highly recommend this place. Comfortable rooms, great wifi, impeccable service and beautiful views without any noise of the downtown. We hope to return sometime soon.
- Extremely nice staff, very happy to help, simple but tasty breakfast, great view. The hotel has few rooms, which leads to a private atmosphere. Most likely the nicest place to stay in a 100km radius.
- The excellent service, wonderful views, the room was rustic but comfortable. This isn’t for people who like a resort. This is a charming boutique guesthouse where nothing is too much trouble for staff. The recommended coffee tour was excellent.
- Staff is very helpful and nice. They are always available to help day or night. The plot is very beautiful on the outter edge of Jerico. You genuinely feel at home.
- Very comfortable bed. Fantastic views. Fantastic breakfast. Great hot water. Excellent service. A taxi ride from town, in a quiet rural area. Cable television available in several languages.
Finca Hotel Villa Sofia
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Finca Hotel Villa Sofia is located in Quebrada Guadalejo in the region of Antioquia, just 29 miles from Medellín. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Itagüí is 24 miles from Finca Hotel Villa Sofia, and Las Palmas is 26 miles away. Olaya Herrera Airport is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Despertar Hotel
One of our top picks in Jericó.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, El Despertar Hotel offers accommodations in Jericó, just 29 miles from Itagüí.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Las Palmas is 31 miles from El Despertar Hotel, and El Retiro is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 33 miles from El Despertar Hotel.
- We loved the hotel as a whole, Cristobal and Pilar, the owners, were very gracious and made us feel at welcome right away. They were very patient with our large family, and catered to our specific needs…..BEAUTIFUL hotel as a whole, HIGHLY recommended for your stay in gorgeous Jerico!
- The staff/family was very friendly and informative, bed was very comfortable, good made-to-order breakfast, and fabulous roof-top jacuzzi. At night, the room was pitch black and absolutely silent. There are no televisions in the room, but we liked that. (There was one in the common area for guests to use.)
- the decoration is exquisite, a gorgeous hotel. The staff are top notch, super helpful and attentive. The breakfast was lovely, tasty, plentiful, a real delight. The staff helped us arrange a tour, recommended restaurants, and how to get back to Medellin. We’d come back again, and stay here a lot longer. A magical place!
- Quite stylish and a perfectly adequate room. The owner spoke on the phone to apologise for his absence and gave me very useful info about the town.
- Intimate atmosphere of the hotel. Safety, location and amazing Colombian breakfast included.
Hotel Cauca Viejo Parasiempre
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Cauca Viejo Parasiempre offers accommodations in Jericó. The hotel has a sun terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.Medellín is 28 miles from Hotel Cauca Viejo Parasiempre, and Itagüí is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Cauca Viejo Parasiempre.
- Very hip boutique hotel – more of a finca with room rentals. The dinner was good. Nice pool. Interesting private village with many large fincas. Busy on weekends and holidays – not when we were there. Many things were closed. The village was built in the 2000’s but made to look old.
- The property is located in a private village and has been beautifully restored and designed. The staff were lovely and cooked us a nice dinner. Overall we couldn’t really fault it.
- Realmente la experiencia fue encantadora. Andres y Adriana gracias por recibirnos en su hotel. Nos sentimos en casa. El jugo de naranja en la puerta, los chocolates en la cama, la comida es increíble. Cauca viejo es un encanto pero la experiencia en el hotel lo hace diez veces mejor. El servicio de cada uno de los empleados es impecable.
- Excelente servicio, comida deliciosa, muy limpio el lugar
- La atención de todo el personal, la comida,sus instalaciones y alrededores….divino y acogedor el sitio..lo recomiendo….voy a volver sin duda!
Hotel Kantarrana Urbana Jardin
One of our best sellers in Jardin! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Kantarrana Urbana Jardin offers accommodations in Jardin.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed our stay in Jardin. The people of the hotel are very friendly and the room was clean.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The aesthetics of the interior garden and eating area were very pleasant. Location was close to everything, but far enough from the loud bar music in the evenings.
- Very clean, well run property. A little rustic but cute. Breakfast was excellent and staff very informative on local sights
- Staff was vert helpful. Location is perfect. Setting is very nice.
- The staff were very helpful, good location, nice property and courtyard
Hosteria El Paraiso
One of our best sellers in Jardin! Hosteria El Paraiso offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jardin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The service was wonderful. The owners/ managers couldn’t do enough for us. They were very kind – even changed a flat tyre on our car for us whilst we were out.
- The owners of the hostel were very accommodating and went out of their way to help us sort out transportation. Beautiful hotel and gardens surrounding. We were surprised to be able to see horses from our bedroom window – felt like a dream waking up in such a beautiful place! Very well run, very clean, and very comfortable. The breakfast was the best I have had in all of Colombia – delicious. Beds were clean and comfortable, we had hot water for showers. Everything was great! I will dream about how peaceful this place was.
- Very quiet location within 12 minutes walking of the central square in Jardin
- Loved the location on the edge of a busy little town. Buildings and grounds were beautifully maintained. Hotel staff were very kind.
- This is an extremely beautiful place surrounded by mountains and singing birds, and only a 10′ walk from the village. The compound also has a chapel, a water stream, beautiful plants and a restaurant (breakfast, lunch and dinner if you want). The staff makes you feel like you are at home and I would not change this place for any other accommodation in Jardín!
Hotel Campestre la Playa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Campestre la Playa offers accommodations in Betania. The hotel has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rio Piedras
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rio Piedras offers accommodations in Jericó, just 29 miles from Itagüí. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Palmas is 31 miles from Hotel Rio Piedras, and El Retiro is 27 miles away. Olaya Herrera Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- This hotel is immaculate with very comfortable beds & pillows- one of the best sleeps we’ve had in 2 months travelling! The room also has hangars and some cupboard space. It’s located right on the town square which we loved but some people might find it noisy at night (bring ear plugs). There’s a comfortable little sitting area on the second floor where you can get coffee all day long. The first hot water shower we’ve had in a long time- felt good! Wifi is pretty good by Colombian standards. Very personable staff (they don’t speak English but here you should speak some Spanish!). Super secure.
La ubicación del hotel es excelente, en todo el parque del pueblo, las camas muy comodas y la limpieza del hotel están muy bien, la comida del restaurante en el primer piso del hotel es muy rica.
Hay museos, jardín botánico, una arquitectura hermosa y mucha cultura por conocer.
- Atención. Limpieza. Ubicación. Detalles arquitectónicos
- La limpieza y ubicación del hotel son muy buenos, justo lo que necesitábamos para pasar una buena noche en Jericó. Muy cordial y atenta la atención de la recepcionista, nos ayudó a ubicarnos bien en el pueblo, nos sugirió lugares, recorridos… siempre con una sonrisa cálida. También nos gustó mucho el restaurante que queda ahí mismo en el hotel: la comida es rica, el personal es amable y el huevo del desayuno es delicioso, además de que se ve muy bien presentado. ¡Jericó y el hotel Río Piedras fueron una muy buena experiencia!
Excelente personal. Norma nos dio indicaciones sobre todo lo que podíamos ver y fue muy amable y atenta con nosotros igual que el personal de la noche y la mañana siguiente.
Cama muy cómoda y limpia.
Hotel Saval Jerico
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Saval Jerico offers accommodations in Jericó, just 29 miles from Itagüí.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Palmas is 31 miles from Hotel Saval Jerico, and El Retiro is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Saval Jerico.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Madre Laura Jericó
Hotel Madre Laura Jericó offers accommodations in Jericó. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Itagüí is 29 miles from Hotel Madre Laura Jericó, and Las Palmas is 31 miles from the property. Olaya Herrera Airport is 33 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Hispania Antioquia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hispania Antioquia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hispania Antioquia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hispania Antioquia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!