10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hinsdale Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Hinsdale Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hinsdale Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hinsdale Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hinsdale Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hinsdale Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hinsdale Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hinsdale Massachusetts:
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Yankee Inn is located in Lenox, just 4.2 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 36 miles from Yankee Inn.
- The bed was very comfortable and the shower was hot with plenty of pressure.
- Very clean and comfortable. Great value and very friendly staff!
- The room was spacious and clean. It had a fireplace and whirlpool tub and was perfect for a romantic night away.
The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is better than I had in others hotels with more stars.
I strongly recommend this hotel.
- A great place, especially for the money. Will be back.
Next to the Beacon Cinema in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, this hotel provides guest rooms with free wired internet access and coffee makers as well as an on-site restaurant.Crowne Plaza Pittsfield-Berkshires features an indoor pool and hot tub. Guests can take advantage of the on-site fitness center, then relax in the sauna. A day spa is also on site.Guests can enjoy regional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Undergound Pub is an English-style pub with live entertainment and over 100 unique beers.The guest rooms at the Pittsfield Crowne Plaza offer unique sleep amenities such as a sleep CD, eye mask and ear plugs. Guests can also enjoy in-room CD players and pay-per-view movies.This hotel is 17 miles from the Berkshire Prime Outlet Village and access to the Appalachian Trail. The Norman Rockwell Museum is 13 miles away.
- The pool is wonderful, large and warm. The staff is very attentive.
- The facility is dated, yet clean. The staff were very nice, but the parking garage was a nightmare. Run down and half of it was crumbling or falling apart. The elevators made horrific noises and were in tough shape. The location is perfect if you have business downtown. The local restaurants are top notch. The breakfast buffet in the hotel was what you would expect from a hotel buffet breakfast. Powdered eggs and overcooked french toast. Pricey for the quality.
- The kind sized bed was great and the gentleman who worked the front desk- who is ALWAYS- there on Christmas for the past two years, is always fantastic.
- Parking was free and easy – room was clean and decent.
- We liked the view that we were in to see the city and the pool/hot tub was nice and clean. The front desk staff was friendly and easy to work with.
Yankee Suites Extended Stay
Located in Pittsfield, 29 miles from Albany, Yankee Suites Extended Stay features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Adams is 14 miles from Yankee Suites Hotel, and Lenox is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
Spacious – the entire apartments and size of rooms including bathroom
Loved the full kitchen
Loved the location – walked to a wonderful dinner
- It was clean, comfortable and nicely laid out. The hotel is within 2 blocks of most things you would want to do in Pittsfield
- The staff was very helpful to me. I had a lot of questions and they answered them with patience and professionalism.
- We have the amenities of the kitchen, living space and dining room.
- Staff was very helpful. Apartment comfortable, conveniently located and relatively well stocked. Would stay here again.
- Spacious – the entire apartments and size of rooms including bathroom
Hilton Garden Inn Lenox Pittsfield
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hilton Garden Inn Lenox Pittsfield offers accommodations in Pittsfield. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albany is 30 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Lenox Pittsfield, and Adams is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 36 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Lenox Pittsfield.
- Amazing experience, great breakfast, beautiful room and facilities. Thank you
The staff was amazing! Everyone we met had a smile and a hello. Kelsey was awesome! I sent a package ahead to surprise my daughters and she went above and beyond for their surprise.
Everything was super clean and the breakfast was delicious.
- We had 9 family members for Sunday breakfast & they put us in a lovely private space. Pool & hot tub area was clean & great for our granddaughters.
- Very clean, comfortable and great staff! Welcomed as soon as we walked in!
- Bar staff service in evening providing meal and drinks etc was excellent, friendly considerate and efficient. Reception staff very helpful.
Howard Johnson Lenox
This Lenox, Massachusetts hotel is just one mile from Bousquet Ski Area. Howard Johnson Lenox offers an outdoor pool, mountain views and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Rooms are furnished with microwaves and refrigerators. They also provide coffee makers and seating areas.While staying at Lenox Howard Johnson Express Inn, guests can enjoy continental breakfast and a picnic area. The hotel offers vending machines and a 24-hour front desk. Three restaurants are within one mile.Pittsfield Country Club is one mile from Howard Johnson. The hotel is 3 miles from The Colonial Theatre and Kennedy Park and 9 miles from Norman Rockwell Museum.
Fridge and microwave in room.
- The facility was recently renovated. Bed was comfortable, TV worked (including the remote control) , Plenty of hot water for shower, room was meticulously clean. Staff was extremely helpful in suggesting local places to dine.
- The breakfast was beyond what i expected. I expected muffins and juice and coffee. There was so much to choose from which was great because my daughter is a very picky eater.
- The location was perfect. The room was clean and very spacious. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- For a reasonable price, the rooms were clean. The staff was very accommodating. Beds comfortable. I would definitely go back if i was in the area
- Conveniently located.
Lanesboro Country Inn
Lanesboro Country Inn is located in Lanesborough, just 28 miles from Albany.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Adams is 9 miles from Lanesboro Country Inn, and Lenox is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The cabin was cozy with ample sleeping space and adjacent parking.
- This is our fourth year coming to this property and we have chosen it for location and for pet-friendliness (although this time we didn’t bring a pet). The first year we were in the motel part and we have been in the cabins since. This year we booked for the motel because the cabin was insanely expensive, but the motel room had many problems (most notably the mattress) so they put us in a cabin since the other motel rooms were booked up. The location is fantastic. Super close to the lakes, to Pittsfield, to highways, to ski areas, and especially walkable to a post office, Dollar General, and most importantly, to Krispy Kones with the best wings in the area. Also close to other eating locations. Parking is super easy, right in front of or next to your place. There are grills in the center of it. The staff is friendly, the cabins are adorable and wonderful, and pet friendly – even if you have two dogs. Even if you have a Saint Bernard. We will continue to come here.
- I liked the fact that there was a kitchen, and that most things appeared to be clean and well presented. The cabin was cozy and well appointed.
- We were in a quaint, quite spacious log cabin with a king bed, full kitchen facilities, and full bathroom with a jetted tub/shower. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. It was quiet and peaceful, even though Route 7 was quite close and busy. The staff was friendly and there was no problem with our reservations. It suited us and our friends as a nice place to have a quiet “get-away,” but still with easy access to restaurants and other places, including Tanglewood.
- I was there with my grand kids for the second time now . We felt so comfortable. It was like a home away from home. We will be back in the area the same time next year for Berkshire Geobash and plan to stay again
Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox
One of our top picks in Lenox.This Lenox, Massachusetts hotel is situated only a short distance from area attractions, including historic downtown Lenox and features a variety of free amenities along with comfortable and modern accommodations.The Hampton Inn and Suites Berkshires-Lenox is located close to historical sites, museums and many recreational activities. Jiminy Peak Ski Resort, the Tanglewood Music Center and the Colonial Theatre can all be found nearby.Guests at the Berkshires-Lenox Hampton Inn and Suites can start each day with a free hot breakfast after a restful night of sleep on signature Cloud Nine beds. On-site, guests can also enjoy a modern fitness center, an indoor swimming pool and a cozy lobby featuring a fireplace.
- We loved how modern it was and how easy it was to book online and interact with the staff.
- Rm was very clean, breakfast was appetizing & offered many choices. Staff helpful & helpful
- *the front desk staff was welcoming, assisted in dinner choices and called the room to make sure everything was as it should be. Hilary is a gem of efficiency and kindness.
- We only stayed one night and it served our purpose.
- Selection of breakfast items met my needs as a vegetarian.
Days Inn Lenox
Located 2 miles north of Lenox, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Chesterwood Estate and Berkshire Botanical Gardens are 20 minutes away.Days Inn Lenox provides cable TV with HBO, free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker in every room. Ironing facilities are also included and select rooms have a seating area or work desk.Guests at Lenox Days Inn are offered a continental breakfast every morning. Free newspapers are available in the lobby and free parking is on site.The Norman Rockwell Museum is only 8.5 miles from this Days Inn and Butternut Ski Area is within a 30-minute drive.
- Very reasonably priced convenient comfortable beds staff is very nice rooms were very clean also
- Close to Tanglewood, Lenox, Stockbridge and local sites.
- I appreciated the free breakfast and easy/quick check in.
- We were headed to Tanglewood – it was the perfect location to overnight after the concert.
- The brunch was plentiful and fresh, even though breakfast had started almost two hours earlier.
Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites
Located off Route 20, this Pittsfield hotel is 3.5 miles from Lichtenstein Center for the Arts. The hotel features a hydro-massage tub and a gym as well as traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are provided in all rooms. The Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites has cable TV in the rooms.The Arrowhead Museum is 5.5 miles from the Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites. Pittsfield Municipal Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good and plentiful and the woman who manned that are worked tirelessly to make sure there was always enough. She was very nice. All of the staff was.
- I loved the friendly staff always willing to help and correct any issues, as well as the cleanliness and quality of the room I chose.
- We had a great time here and the room layout was perfect for us
- Original room we were given a key to was not cleaned. Decided to take room on second floor. Room was clean, but whoever was above us was walking so hard on their floor, it made our room shake. They settled down, so I did not call the front desk, but started up again around 630 the next morning. Since we were leaving early it wasn’t quite as disturbing, but still loud and very unsettling. The parking lot was not cleared of snow, even though I was assured it had been. It was very slippery and treacherous, to people like myself who have underlying physical conditions which can be dangerous. Breakfast was adequate but eggs tasted funny, and meats were undercooked.
- Good accommodation for the price, spacious rooms, helpful staff. Free breakfast!
The Red Lion Inn
In the heart of central Stockbridge, Massachusetts, this historic hotel offers luxurious accommodations, friendly service and gourmet on-site dining options, only a short distance from area points of interest.The completely non-smoking Red Lion Inn elegantly combines old-world charm including antiques and a birdcage elevator with many modern amenities, such as wireless internet access. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy on-site massage services as well as the year-round outdoor pool and on-site gift shop.While staying at the Red Lion, guests can enjoy delicious on-site dining options at the hotel’s restaurants, Widow Bingham’s Tavern and the Lion’s Den Pub, both serving classic American cuisine.The Red Lion Inn offers convenient access to a number of area attractions, including the Norman Rockwell Museum. Historic homes, antique shops, boutiques and beautiful gardens are also nearby.
- We had 3 delicious breakfasts and excellent dinners in the restaurant and tavern. The servers were extremely nice and helpful. The room was tasteful, warm and comfortable.
- Hot tub was fun. Coffee was cold but then brought hot coffee. Music was great. Breakfast is always relaxing. Fireplace is wonderful. Would be nice to have music upstairs or near fireplace
- Having everything on site. We ate all our meals there and enjoyed the lounge with free entertainment. Beautiful room with cozy touches including a fireplace.
- Everything was excellent!!!! We really enjoyed our stay!!!
- Anticipating your requests and very professional looking
Top Hotels In Hinsdale Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hinsdale Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hinsdale Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hinsdale Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!