10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hinojosa de la Sierra Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Hinojosa de la Sierra Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hinojosa de la Sierra Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hinojosa de la Sierra Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hinojosa de la Sierra Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hinojosa de la Sierra Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hinojosa de la Sierra Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hinojosa De La Sierra Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi, Enclave Soria offers pet-friendly accommodations in Herreros. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and an outdoor hot tub. Slippers and bathrobe are provided.Some rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. Soria is 13 mi from Enclave Soria, while El Burgo de Osma is 24 mi from the property.
- Sergio and Mario went out of the normal to make everything great and wonderful. The entire experience was one of the best in Spain in our 4 weeks of travel
- Great friendly staff, spoke some English, used google translate app for the rest. Super delicious supper meals, with great house wines. Quiet quiet town, only 1 bar. Great for day excursions, check out Gormaz. Also good walking nearby. Visited in mid October, so did not experience the nearby lake reservoir. Comfy bed, good heart breakfast with fresh juice.
- Beautiful accommodations good for overnight very quiet town not much to do around but very enjoyable
- Old house, tastefully renovated. Helpful, friendly staff. Quality restaurant attached, breakfast included. A nice bar and cosy lounge area. A great place to stay if you want peace and solitude in a rural setting.
- Village setting, easy drive from Madrid and nearby nature spots Laguna Negra, Soria’s River Duero.
Featuring extensive gardens, Los Sestiles is located in Dombellas, within the natural setting of La Carcaña mountain range. There are 5 hiking trails around the house, known as “Los Sestiles Route”.This eco-friendly hotel uses solar panels to heat water. Its gardens include terraces, vegetable patches and chicken houses.Public areas include a dining area, a TV lounge with fireplace, and a bar.Bright rooms feature free WiFi, a TV, and a mini fridge. Private bathrooms have a bath or a shower.A breakfast consisting of toast, milk and local products is served daily. There is a restaurant-bar on site, as well as a common area with games and a projector.The center of Soria is 20 minutes by car. Guests can find numerous nature reserves and mountain ranges within 19 mi. You can also visit Garray Beach and the Numancia Ruins, 15 minutes’ drive away.
- An interesting house, we got a nice room. The countryside is lovely, many opportunities for hiking.
- La atención y simpatía de Maite, muy cariñosa con toda la familia. Nos dedicó su tiempo y nos contó muchas cosas interesantes. La tranquilidad del entorno, lo cerca que está de Soria y las ruinas de Numancia.
- La cena que nos preparó Maite y la recomendación de visitar la ermita de San Baudelio (una maravilla)
- La atención prestada por Maite, la dueña de la casa, fue sencillamente espectacular.
- El entorno, la accesibilidad a diferentes lugares visitables, el diseño exterior del edificio y el trato de la propietaria
Posada del Indiano
This beautiful colonial-style house is located in Cidones, 10 minutes’ drive from Soria. The property is surrounded by gardens and has a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.Each room at Posada del Indiano has been carefully decorated. Rooms feature canopy beds, flat-screen TV, DVD player and have a private bathroom with spa bath.This charming guest house offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and has a 24-hour reception. Other facilities include a spa, sauna and a small gym.Quad trails and boat trips can be arranged through reception. You can visit the Laguna Negra Lake, which is 29 mi from the property. Cañón del Río Lobos Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Quiet country location. Very quirky building. We were the only ones there that night do we had excellent service
- Recomendable, trato exquisito, habitación con mucho gusto, jardines preciosos, buen desayuno.
- La relación calidad precio excelente. A tan solo 15 km de Soria muy buena la ubicación. La casa es una auténtica preciosidad y las habitaciones grandes y confortables. Muy buena también la atención de los propietarios
Todo el hotel es increíble.
Instalaciones, personal, habitaciones y sobre todo originalidad.
- La atención es espectacular. Son unas personas cercanas y el trato es familiar.
Remanso del Río Razón
Rooms at the Remanso del Río Razón offer views over the Urbión Nature Reserve. Free private parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas are offered on site.The Remanso del Río Razón has an ideal natural setting. It is set in the village of Sotillo del Rincón, within the province of Soria.The house has 2 terraces and a library-living room-business center.Rooms each have a different design. All rooms include antique furniture. They come with a hairdryer and an amenities set in the bathroom.Natural sights such as the Laguna Negra and the Río Lobos Canyon are near the Remanso del Río Razón. Hiking, cycling and fishing are possible in the local area.
- Very helpful staff, clean, comfortable and excellent value for money
- El hotel está en las afueras de Soria, es mucho más bonito de lo que aparece en las fotos, las habitaciones son estupendas y el baño muy limpio.
Todo correcto, muy limpio y el personal muy agradable
Descanso y tranquilidad
- Muy tranquilo, bien situado, limpio y muy amables en el trato.
- La cama comodísima, la habitación con una bonita decoración, muy cómoda y con los ventanales que daban a la montaña. Un lugar perfecto donde relajarse y conocer una provincia preciosa, para paseos tranquilos y conversaciones amables. Y la amabilidad de las propietarias del hotel, de diez.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, this stylish spa hotel is located just outside the Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve. It offers a Turkish bath, sauna and a range of beauty and relaxation treatments.The modern rooms at the Hotel Teratermal feature carpeted floors and minimalist décor. Each one comes with flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food for dinner. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Teratermal organizes activities in the Sierra de Cebollera, such as sailing, canoeing and mountain biking. The Roman ruins of Numancia are 25 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff were superb – Chema and Mara treated us like visiting family members more than hotel guests
- El desayuno fue de lo más completo: amplia variedad y excelente calidad de todos los productos. El personal del hotel se preocupó por nuestros gustos y alergias.
- La cama era cómoda, el desayuno muy bueno y el spa muy pequeño pero íntimo y privado.
- La amabilidad del personal, el buffet del desayuno con un horario amplio y flexible, la tranquilidad y comodidad de la habitación, todo de 10
- La habitación y el trato tan cercano de sus responsables .Cristina es encantadora .
Hotel Virginia R.H.
Located in Vinuesa and 11 mi from the Laguna Negra Lake, Hotel Virginia R.H. features rooms with free WiFi. Some rooms have air conditioning.Rooms have a simple décor and warm tones. Each one offers a mini-bar, a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and views of the surrounding countryside.The center of Vinuesa offers a small selection of shops and restaurants.There is a shared lounge and dining area within the hotel which has satellite TV, a computer, a microwave, and a fridge.The area is good for hiking, and in the winter you can go skiing in Santa Inés, which is 12 mi away. Cañón de Río Lobos Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away.
- El trato recibido. Muy atentos y amables, pero cercanos. Encantadores. Nos hicieron sentir como en casa.
El hotel nos ha parecido muy bonito,muy bien decorado ,la limpieza impecable y la cama muy cómoda.Creemos que tiene menos estrellas de las que se merece.
Por otro lado el personal de recepción muy atento, nosotros solo reservamos este hotel para hacer noche y seguir nuestro viaje,pero gracias a sus recomendaciones hemos visto lugares que merecen mucho la pena y nos hubiésemos perdido.
Nos ha encantado hotel y su entorno,sin duda para repetir.
- El desayuno muy bueno, el tomate de las tostadas excelente
Todo genial!!! El dueño y todo el personal nos trataron muy bien. Lugar tranquilo y el entorno es precioso.
Recepcionista muy amable.
Cama muy cómoda.
Hotel muy acogedor.
Prensa a disposición del cliente.
Hotel Leonor Mirón
One of our top picks in Soria.Set in Mirón Park, beside the Hermitage, Leonor Hotel offers views over the River Duero and Soria. All air-conditioned rooms have a laptop safe and some feature a hydro-massage bath.Hotel Leonor Mirón rooms are elegant and have carpeted floors. They have cable TV and free Wi-Fi, as well as a safe and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The Leonor Mirón has a bar and a snack bar. The restaurant serves a variety of fish, meat and pasta dishes, and special diet menus are available on request.Free parking is available at the hotel, and the center of Soria is 0.7 mi away.
- Took an immediate liking to this hotel room. Perfect. Clean. Efficient. Quiet. Very convenient. Hotel overall fresh and remodeled lux.
- The hotel had adequate parking on premises. The bathroom was very large. We liked that two single beds were pushed together as we are accustomed to a king size bed. It was nice to have a small table and chairs so we could have a light dinner in our room.
- This hotel exceeded our expectations from the friendly staff to the location and the cleanliness and comfort of our room. The view was fantastic overlooking the river. Would recommend!
- Beautiful location just outside of Soria; lovely views and walking paths overlooking the Duero River. Old, quiet Spanish charm.
- Away from the center with pedestrian access. Beatifull chaple next to it. Soria is a jewel.
Hotel Rural La Casa del Diezmo
Hotel Rural La Casa del Diezmo is located in Buitrago. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. The accommodations features a tour desk and free WiFi.All units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries. The units include a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Spanish, European and Grill Bbq cuisine.Guests at Hotel Rural La Casa del Diezmo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Buitrago, like cycling.Soria is 8.1 mi from the accommodations.
Excellent stay, very familiar treat by the owners. We felt right at home.
Beautiful sights to visit, a very relaxed stay.
Liked the views, the location, cleanliness and quality. The couple that run it are kind, friendly and hospitable.
A marvellous gem in the countryside
- Exceptional hosts, great food and terrific value for money
Very friendly staff
Amazing value for money
- The warm and friendly welcome by the hosts. Our room was clean, comfortable, well appointed with modern facilities and a large terrace over looking the open countryside. Very well presented home cooked evening meal using quality local produce. We can thoroughly recommend this hotel and hope to return one day.
- Excellent stay, very familiar treat by the owners. We felt right at home.
Hotel Alfonso VIII
One of our top picks in Soria.Hotel Alfonso VIII offers affordable accommodations set in the heart of Soria, in Castilla y León. This functional, modern hotel has a gym and a sauna.Alfonso VIII is in the center of Soria. This small city has old city walls and many historic churches. These include the 12th-century San Pedro Cathedral and the Convent of Santa Clara.Rooms at the Alfonso VIII are bright and spacious. They all have a TV and a minibar. Rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a cafe and a restaurant, serving fresh local dishes. There is also a relaxing lounge area with sofas. The hotel’s gift shop sells traditional regional products.
- Breakfast amazing, staff very kind and professional , location superb
Good size room. Good bathroom. Very comfortable bed.
Menu del dia. Excellent choice and value
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Easy access to the restaurant with good dinner.
- Great Old city location; easy walkable pathways to all interesting points. Didn’t partake of breakfast; we do our own simple eats, usually save eating out for mid-day and evenings. Did eat at the hotel this day, for lunch and the waiter was extremely kind and not pushy despite the fact that the dining room closed at 3:30pm and we showed up @ 3:15 not leaving till about 3:45. The meal was excellent and the “menu-of-the-day” included (for 15 euros each) 2 courses, bread, dessert, and a full bottle of wine. Parked under the hotel at extra cost, but well worth it for the convenience. Would stay there again.
- Rooms are a lovely size, nice to have a door in between bedroom and bathroom, cafeteria is very charming and staff super friendly.
Located in a peaceful setting 5 minutes’ drive from Soria, the Hotel Cadosa offers an outdoor pool and sun terrace. The air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV.All rooms in the Hotel Cadosa have free Wi-Fi, heating, and a private bathroom. All are exterior-facing.The hotel has a children’s play area, and good-sized, attractive gardens.Strategically placed between Madrid and Pamplona, the hotel is 1.9 mi from Soria. There is free on-site parking.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room spotless. Safe car parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Location excellent for us on our way to ports.
- Excellent price, free parking. Wifi and a/c worked well. 10 minute drive into Soria city center. Since the price was so low, I’d stay again, even with the many negatives.
- Have stayed here 3 times before and it is an excellent stop off. But out of the way but that suits us.
- Staff very friendly room was clean & comfortable & warm,just what we wanted after driving 6 hours in snow,breakfast was good
- Room was clean with comfortable beds and nice linen. Shower was nice and towels were good quality. Fast wifi. Off street parking. We didn’t eat breakfast or eat at the restaurant so can’t provide feedback on food.
Top Hotels In Hinojosa De La Sierra Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hinojosa de la Sierra Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hinojosa de la Sierra Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hinojosa de la Sierra Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!