10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hinojos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Hinojos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hinojos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hinojos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hinojos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hinojos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hinojos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hinojos Andalucía:
Hotel Sercotel AS Chucena is conveniently located on the A-49 motorway which links the Andalusian cities of Seville and Huelva, near the town of El Rocio.Ideal for a night’s rest while crossing southern Spain and Portugal, this functional hotel offers you free use of its car park. The on-site cafeteria is open 24 hours a day, fitting in with your travel schedules. The hotel is also close to the famous annual pilgrimage destination of El Rocio.
- Good parking, nice comfortable room, and even though it was at a service station, you couldn’t hear the traffic. Good for in the restaurant, with nice freindly staff. Very convenient for refuelling, and checking your vehicle, before your journey, and close to the ferry port.
Clean room and bathroom
- Everything was just amazing. Recommend this hotel and give 10 out 10.
- Easy to find good vale for money. Comfy beds good bathroom and the WiFi (free option worked OK)
Basic but comfortable for a stopover.
Food available in the 24 hour cafe but slightly over priced!
Ardea Purpurea is set on the Doñana Natural Park and housed in an authentic thatched building featuring elegant décor and exposed wooden beams. It features an outdoor lagoon-style saltwater pool.The rooms at Ardea Purpurea include a terrace with views over the lake and forest. They feature a TV with DVD and CD player, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Each bungalow is equipped with an open-plan kitchen and living room. All have parking spaces next to them.Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the hotel’s restaurant. In summer, meals can be served on the terrace. The hotel can arrange horse-riding and various countryside excursions.Ardea Purpurea is 2,650 feet from the town of Villamanrique de la Condesa, and Seville is only 22 mi away. You can go horse riding in the Doñana National Park, located 2.2 mi away.
Beautiful location. Surrounded by nature. All the staff were great and very friendly
Wonderful restaurant on site. Highly recommended.
the grounds were beautiful, with lovely forest surrounding.
Restaurant was first class, staff delightful especially Christian.
- Excellent location, upgraded to junior suite, scrumptious food in evening and breakfast. Staff were very attentive. Central for nature activities
superb environment and restaurant!
Nice staff, and stunning starry night!
- The hotel was very cozy and was the perfect place to stay overnight in the Donana park. The food in the restaurant was delicious and Rosa was very helpful. Although we arrived late and left very early while probably being the only guests, the restaurant didn’t close until we were finished and breakfast in the morning was ready on time.
- Beautiful location. Surrounded by nature. All the staff were great and very friendly
Hotel Camino del Mar
This property features a privileged setting in the center of Almonte, in the Huelva region, just 12 mi from Matalascañas beach.Explore Almonte, the largest area in the province of Huelva, where you can stroll around lovely squares, monuments and gardens.Doñana National Park, a National Heritage Site and the largest of its kind is Europe, is found 9.3 mi from the hotel and dominates the landscape of this area. Here you will find a fantastic range of aquatic life, including the rare lynx and the golden eagle, the symbols of the park.Enjoy sunbathing and taking it easy at Matalascañas, a pleasant, modern resort, whose fine, white beaches stretch for more than 19 miles. You can also visit the interesting town of Aldea del Rocío, famous for staging the Pentecost celebration in the world.Admire the surrounding scenery, full of dunes, marshes, beaches and forests, next to traditionally cultivated olive fields and vineyards.The interiors of the Camino del Mar are simple but smart. Enjoy relaxing or catching up with friends in the spacious lounge area. At night, head to the bar for a quiet drink. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Guests can take courses in stained glass window making at the property. Room service is also available.
- Comfortable beds, good hot water in the shower, hairdtyer
- the size of room is ok, good staff for kitchen items.
Habitacion sencilla, muy amplia y limpia.
El dueño super atento y la disposicion para ayudarte y aconsejarte.
- Muy buenas las recomendaciones del anfitrión sobre bares y restaurantes de la zona donde cenar.
- Todo perfecto. La amabilidad del dueño. Las instalaciones perfectas.
One of our top picks in El Rocío.Set in the heart of Doñana National Park, this hotel is next to the Chapel of Virgen del Rocio and less than 15 minutes’ drive from Matalascañas beach. It offers an outdoor pool and a restaurant.Rooms at Pequeño Rocio open on to a shared garden area. Each air-conditioned room features a small courtyard. They all include a TV and 1 or 2 private bathrooms with hairdryer and free toiletries.Staff at the 24-hour reception can arrange horse riding tours at Doñana National Park.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and parking is possible at a location nearby.
- The room was big, the bed was comfortable aswell as the pillows. It was a short walk to the lake to watch some flamingos and the church was also near.
nice flowers and garden
plenty of room, high ceiling, beautiful old-stylish decorations
close to El Rocio centrum, Rocina, and Acebuche, starting place for Donana tours
wide check-in times
- We were expecting a small room and received a two story apartment. Big spacious rooms, very comfortable bed and plenty of hot water in the generously proportioned shower room. We also had a very large private, enclosed patio area, which was perfect for us with two dogs. The welcome we received on arrival was perfect and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful. Breakfast consisted of a well stocked buffet in a lovely large dining room. This 3 night stay far exceeded our expectations and we thoroughly recommend Pequeno Rocio.
- Lovely grounds. Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious and beautiful public rooms. Breakfast with good choice.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Pequeño Rocio, the staff was very friendly and helpful, even when our car battery had died, they helped us to fix it so we could continue our journey. The room was very spacious and clean, we would definitely recommend this hotel, ideal for familes!
Exe Gran Hotel Solucar
This hotel in Sanlucar la Mayor offers a seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi zone and free parking. Busses opposite the hotel take 30 minutes to central Seville, or you can drive there in 15 minutes.Air-conditioned rooms at Exe Gran Hotel Solucar feature a satellite TV and mini-bar. There is a safe and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms are duplex and have a lounge.The Don Curro restaurant serves traditional Andalusian cuisine, and a buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the courtyard surrounding the pool. The hotel’s café also offers light refreshments.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Isla Mágica Theme Park is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Clean, bright and good sized room. Bus stop right outside so we didn’t have to take our car in to Seville.
- The room was spacious and overall it was good value for the money.
- We had an amazing stay in this hotel. Family room with two bathrooms was great. Beds were really comfortable, bathroom big and clean. We stayed 2 nights and was important to have secure parking lot. Sevilla is about 25 min easy drive away. I would come back here anytime. Highly recommend it!
- We had a very spacious and nice room! The hotel is very clean with nice staff. Not all the staff speaks English but there is always one that speaks English (in the three days that we stayed). The hotel is near Sevilla (20-25 mins drive with the car) and great value for money. In the town itself, you have a couple of restaurants and supermarkets. Don’t expect too much from the town but the hotel is really nice and clean. We really used it to visit Sevilla which worked great for us.
The staff. Always available, helpful and sympathetic.
The room was nice. Simple and big. Great mattress.
One of our top picks in El Rocío.Featuring a garden, Palacio Doñana is located in El Rocío. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is provided.Featuring a private bathroom, certain rooms at the hotel also offer a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Palacio Doñana will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Rocío, like hiking.Matalascañas is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Mazagón is 29 miles away. Seville Airport is 57 miles from the property.
- What a delightful place. There are no paved roads in this village. It looks like a movie set. I arrived to find a big equestrian event was happening and there were horses and carriages everywhere with riders dressed appropriately for dressage. The hotel housed some of these horses in their stables on the grounds. It was quite lovely. The breakfast was delicious and extensive.
Location: close to two excellent restaurants and to many walking and birding areas. The town itself was unusual with sandy streets and the local people using horses, giving it a ‘wild west’ feel as well as a wonderful church which attracts many devotional visitors.
Room: superb, large with large bathroom and excellent, almost silent air con, well furnished.
Building: attractive, traditional courtyard style
- Good accommodation a little away from the centre of the town which was very busy on the Sunday.
- Super friendly staff and welcoming. Easy to walk around town from the property. Great for our stay!
- This delightful accommodation is well situated in relation to trails, and the hostess was very informative concerning excellent places to eat in the nearby town of Constantina. The pool is great with an enjoyable view of the countryside.
Hotel Restaurante Toruño
Set on the edge of the beautiful protected area of Doñana National Park, this secluded hotel enjoys a tranquil, natural setting and is ideal for exploring this most southern region of Andalusia.Hotel Restaurante Toruño is a traditional-style property, providing you with fantastic views of the stunning surrounding landscape. Enjoy your evening meal in the hotel’s restaurant, which allows you to dine in style without leaving the hotel.From this hotel you can quickly and easily get to the coast. Matalascañas beach is only 9 miles from the hotel and is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxing day with the family. The hotel is also very near the beautiful historic cities of Seville, Cádiz and Jerez de la Frontera.
Meal OK in restaurant, with excellent charbroiled pork loin. Extensive menu, but many things are only available as they can be obtained, so ask what’s available before ordering wine.
Good air conditioning, WIFI, but this had to be obtained after explaining we were not on Facebook and could not access it in that manner.
- Excellent location for going on (a brilliant) Donana safari and viewing birds at the lake
- a very spacious room with a good view over the marisma and the position of the hotel was excellent
- Amazing location and very good dinner at the Restaurant
- Bread in restaurant at night and for breakfast was stale. Breakfast choice could be improved.
- Meal OK in restaurant, with excellent charbroiled pork loin. Extensive menu, but many things are only available as they can be obtained, so ask what’s available before ordering wine.
The Hotel León is a practical hotel between Sevilla and Huelva, just 19 miles from the beach, with free Wi-Fi throughout.Take advantage of the Hotel León’s convenient 24-hour front desk to explore the surrounding area, including the nearby Doñana National Park.Air conditioning and a mini-bar are available for your comfort in the Hotel León’s practical, spacious rooms.Check your emails and plan day trips to Sevilla, Huelva or the beach, using the free Wi-Fi. The Monteblanco race course is also set nearby.At night, enjoy tasty local seafood in the hotel’s large dining area, with plenty of natural light.
- un buen hotel para ser de 2 estrellas, situado a las afuera del pueblo y con muy buena comunicación para ir a donde quieras, lo recomiendo
- Que estaba todo muy limpio, y una buenísima comunicación.
- El personal que me atendió fue muy amable y servicial
- La cama cómoda, atendieron nuestras peticiones, y el personal correcto y amable. El agua caliente y sin limite de duración.
- El desayuno, con zumo de naranja natural, buen aceite, jamón…
Set in the natural surroundings of Doñana National Park, near the city of Seville, in the town Aznalcazar this hotel offers you a charming and peaceful accommodations.The hotel offers a range of activities such as horse riding, golf and birdwatching. There are also some fantastic hiking routes nearby.The Hotel Lince features spacious rooms with plenty of natural light. Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of the communal terrace and sample characteristic Andalusian cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant.This hotel is the perfect place to explore the nearby Doñana National Park and El Rocío Hermitage, located 45 minutes’ drive away. The beautiful historic city of Seville is just 16 mi away. The beaches of Huelva can be reached in an hour.
- Quiet little town close to Seville. Easy to drive into City to see the sights.
- Good base for touring Donana area and it’s birdlife. Very easy to find on edge of town. Restaurant good. A few cafes/bars and shops nearby in town.
- Room was OK size. Cleanliness could have been better – towels and bed linen were not very clean. Overall it is value for money but breakfast disappointed me completely. No fresh breads/croissants and any fruit option. Breakfast area was stinking badly.
- Cleanliness was impeccable. Staff were excellent. Wifi was great. Location good.
- I have stayed here a few times. The rooms are a bit spartan but very clean. It’s amazing value
Abades Benacazon is located only 15 minutes from the center of Seville. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and gardens.All the Abades Benacazon’s rooms have a balcony with views of the gardens or swimming pool.Other facilities include meeting rooms for up to 700 people, 2 restaurants, a cafeteria, snack bar and private parking.
The staff were excellent, helpful, friendly and efficient.
The shower had very good pressure. Nice outside seating for the bar.
Excellent breakfast buffet.
- Very stately older hotel with beautiful grounds and building. Had a burger and a salad in the bar and they were very good. Friendly pleasant people at the desk. Very happy to change my room to the shady side of the building as the AC wasn’t on yet (it being February.) Gave me a room with nice view of pool.
- I do not have any positive feedback, it was simply dissapointing compared to the Bookin.com pictures….
- Good and comfortable rooms with great breakfast. Staff was nice and helpful.
- The breakfast table gives everything you need in the morning. The beds are big and relaxing. The views from the big room were stunning
- The staff were excellent, helpful, friendly and efficient.
Top Hotels In Hinojos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hinojos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hinojos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hinojos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!