10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hinojares Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Hinojares Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hinojares Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hinojares Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hinojares Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hinojares Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hinojares Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hinojares Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Los Nogales
One of our top picks in Pozo Alcón.This establishment is located in the heart of traditional Andalucia, at the foot of Sierra de Cazorla and is ideal for rural tourism and adventure sports. This is unbeatable accommodations, on the route through the marshes and near to areas of high relief. There is the possibility to make various cultural excursions in this region. The double rooms and junior suites have fireplaces and are decorated in the purest rural Andalucian style. In the restaurant you can sample the finest characteristic local and international dishes. This is the ideal place to spend a relaxing or a very active break in the mountains.
- Large room with Bed and Sofa and fireplace. Internet reception very good. Large bathroom with Bathtub/Shower combination. Excellent view from Balcony. Breakfast was large with good coffee.
- Ideal for people that love nature and quiet places. Also, great for people that want to spoil themselves with a massage or spa.
Lovely room with mountain views.Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Food and wine good.
- Enormous room with beautiful views over the garden and gorge area nearby. Half board dinner was very tasty, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent facilities, especially for families in the summer- swimming pool, play area, exercise area, spa facilities etc
Good buffet breakfast but the staff were still setting it up at 8.15
Lovely comfy bed though and very clean
Hotel Ciudad Pozo Alcón
Hotel Ciudad Pozo Alcón is 1,650 feet from Pozo Alcón’s Old Town, It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. Sierra de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve is 1.2 mi away.Spacious rooms are air conditioned and heated. They feature tiled floors and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bath tub.Characteristic regional cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant. There is also a café-bar.The hotel has a tour desk and you can enjoy activities like fishing, hiking and archery in the surrounding area.
- Geboekt in verband met aankomst etappe van de Vuelta. Bleek aan het parcours te liggen. Voldeed prima als overnachtingsplek. De straat was erg gezellig en druk bevolkt door omringende terrassen. Hier krijg je nog een leuke tapas bij een consumptie. Prima prijzen. Opvallend; niemand op de terrassen was met een smartphone. Typisch Spaanse familiale sfeer.
- Siendo su dia de descanso, estuvieron muy atentos a todo
- El servicio y sobre todo el restaurante y la comida,muy buena, por cierto
- Lo mejor el trato del camarero de gafas,jovencito que estaba por la noche.
Prima slaapplek op doorreis, midden in de stad met parkeergarage eronder waar de motoren gratis mochten staan. Nette schone kamers en prima badkamer.
Eten kan ‘s avonds goed in het tegenover gelegen restaurant.
Apartahotel Al Alba
Apartahotel Al Alba is located in Pozo Alcón, on the south of the Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park. It features a rooftop sun terrace with a covered hot tub.Air-conditioned apartments and studios at Al Alba have a living room with flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchenette and a private bathroom. They can have a balcony or a terrace, and daily cleaning is included.The cafeteria is located on the property’s attic, having direct access to the sun terrace. There is also a dining room and lunch and other meals can be prepared upon request.Other services at Apartahotel Al Alba include free Wi-Fi, babysitting and facilities adapted for disabled guests. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.Ubeda is 43 mi away, while Jaen is a 2-hour ride by car.
- Perfect location for us accessible right in the middle of town.😁
- La comodidad del apartamento, la tranquilidad y el trato que nos dieron fue inmejorable. Ha sido una experiencia agradable y que por supuesto volveremos a repetir.
- El espacio, la decoración y el apartamento en general. Muy limpio, cómodo y acogedor.
- Estuvimos como en casa, el trato del personal ha sido buenisimo, el jacuzzi una verdadera maravilla y nosotros que no eramos de aqui gracias a la ayuda de la receptora hemos podido conocer a fondo pozo alcon y sus alrededores. Sin duda repetiriamos.
- Atención del personal. Cama cómoda. Cocina con todo lo necesario.
Hotel Rural Ibipozo
Set in El Almicerán, 40 mi from Cazorla, Hotel Rural Ibipozo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Úbeda is 31 mi from Hotel Rural Ibipozo, while Arroyo Frio is 9.9 mi from the property. Pozo Alcon is 7.5 mi away.
- Staff were so friendly and helpful especially bar staff
- El personal muy atento, la habitación y el baño eran bastante amplios, la habitación siempre estaba calentita gracias al aire, las vistas eran geniales y hacía un tiempo genial. Buen sitio para desconectar y disfrutar de la naturaleza si te gusta hacer rutas es un sitio ideal.
Lugar idóneo para desconectar, con la confortabilidad necesaria para poder hacerlo en unas condiciones idílicas. Temperatura perfecta a pesar de la localización y las fechas, habitación más que amplia en la que poder estar cómodo el tiempo que uno pasa en el hotel, colchón muy cómodo, limpieza extraordinaria, personal muy amable…
Mención aparte merece la comida, somos celiacos y hemos comido la mar de bien, con la tranquilidad de que en el mismo lugar en el que te hospedas puedes comer.
Todo esto a un precio muy bueno. Espectacular.
- Ubicación perfecta para perderse unos días por la montaña. Tranquilidad absoluta. El personal muy amable y atento. Las habitaciones limpias, espaciosas y completas. Volveremos en verano seguro.
- El servicio era excelente, el desayuno y los empleados geniales.
Hotel Sierra de Cazorla & SPA 3*
Hotel Sierra de Cazorla enjoys a beautiful mountain setting in the Cazorla Mountains. It offers an outdoor pool, fitness center and spa with a cave-style indoor pool and hot tub.Air-conditioned rooms at the Sierra de Cazorla Hotel come with a TV and a private bathroom. Many also have a private balcony.The hotel’s Oleo Salud Spa includes a hydrotherapy pool, a flotarium and a counter-current stream. There are also saunas, sensation showers and a small heated outdoor pool. The spa offers olive oil-based treatments and is available to all guests for an extra charge.The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic regional food such as game and andrajos soup. There is also a poolside bar and a coffee shop where you can get a snack or a drink.The town of Cazorla is just 1.2 mi away from the hotel. The surrounding area is popular for hiking and the observation of wildlife.
- The rooms were nicely appointed and had a beautiful view. The cafeteria was very kid friendly and the staff were professional and accommodating. This hotel is only a 10 walk up to the ruins. These ruins cannot be missed! Views and landscape out of a dream. The spa was incredible. No children allowed but that’s ok! We took turns relaxing and getting spa treatments. We loved every minute of our stay.
The view from the hotel was spectacular! It was also great having an outdoor patio with table and chairs. The breakfast buffet was very good and reasonably priced. There was no extra charge for hot eggs and sausage. The cafe was really good too. We had drinks and snacks there while enjoying the view.
We were also glad pets were allowed. We brought our dog and she got on well there. Front desk staff was helpful when I asked what we should go see in the area.
We also liked the close location of Iruela, where we found a great restaurant called La Finca Mercedes that we could walk to from the hotel. We also enjoyed our visit to the nearby castle ruins.
The price was really reasonable. Two nights room stay, four breakfasts and two visits to the bar for drinks was only €200. We were happy about that too.
- We were upgraded to the 4* part of the hotel and got a lovely balcony room looking out over the valley. The room and the bathroom were spacious. There was a fridge. The restaurant offered amazing value meals for lunch and dinner (less than 30euro for two 3-course dinners with wine) and the cafe served coffee throughout the day (but not in the morning at breakfast time). Plenty of parking off-street and the spa treatment I enjoyed very much (additional cost)
- The people, down from the manager (running the reception when we arrived) was very good, right through to all the staff we met, in the bar, restaurant, cleaning etc. Just so cheerful. I spent half my life in hotels when I was working and this was one of the best regarding friendliness. The rooms were roomy and well equipped, but why would you stay in the room when the hotel and area offer so much?
- The location is great, the views are spectacular the food is good (the breakfast has a lot of things to choose from), the pool is nice and big (but it is not heated) the spa is nice too. The parking can be iffy if there are a lot of people but the place is big and there are places inside or outside.
Hotel & Spa Sierra de Cazorla
The eco-friendly Hotel Sierra de Cazorla & Spa Óleo Salud is located just outside Cazorla in Jaén province. It offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a luxury mountain spa.The Spa Óleo Salud’s treatments mainly revolve around the use of olive oil. It is also equipped with a solar-heated hydrotherapy pool, flotarium, massage cabins and a selection of saunas. There are also waterbeds. The spa is available to all guests for an extra charge.All rooms at the Sierra de Cazorla Hotel have heating and air conditioning. They all have a private balcony or terrace and contain a TV. Rooms feature either Oriental, Morrocan, African or mountain-style décor.The hotel’s restaurant, Los Templarios, specializes in regional dishes such as game or Andrajos stew.The beautiful Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve, declared a biosphere reserve by UNESCO in 1983, is a short drive from the hotel. The town of Cazorla is 1.2 mi away and marks the beginning of the Cazorla Mountain Range.
- The breakfast was fine, the rooms were nice and cosy, all be it that it was somewhat a strange choice to go for African themes. It felt like we were in a wildpark lodge. The view from the pool and the bar is lovely. Olive trees all around and a steep rock with a castle on top close by
- very nice staff, and all very clean, breakfast very good
Good selection of hot and cold food at breakfast.
Good parking facilities on site.
20 minute walk into town.
Quite grand and with impressive views over the olive groves from our furnished balcony.
Classic styled bedroom very comfortable.
Unusually the mini bar is actually stocked with a proper range of drinks (chargeable at reasonable prices).
Parking at lower level is covered; or open courtyard parking level with entrance.
Bar was most impressive: great service, good food and drink, super outlook, comfortable, spacious surroundings.
Short, steep walk up a rocky crag to the castle /village for more views.
- Everything is perfect in this hotel – especially the view, the swimming pool and the breakfast.
Hotel Villa de Cazorla
One of our top picks in Cazorla.Located in Cazorla, next to the nature reserve of Cazorla, Segura and Las Villas, Hotel Villa de Cazorla offers accommodations with a seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided in common areas.Every room features a private entrance and a private bathroom with a bath. Rooms also have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge. Some feature a terrace or balcony, and some come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. There is an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of local dishes. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area or the gardens. Free public parking is available onsite.Castillo de la Yedra is 1 mi from the property. Baeza is 26 mi from Villa Turistica Cazorla, while Úbeda is 21 mi away.
- The hotel has wonderful views and the gardens/property are beautiful. Our rooms were very spacious with two common areas and two bathrooms (for four). Nice terrace with incredible view of the beautiful town. Parking was very easy. Breakfast was included and was very good.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful…..the room was very spacious and had excellent views of the town and surrounding countryside
- The location was perfect, and the views amazing! We will certainly want to come back!
- Short walk into a lovely central square, right under the castle.
- Room was great. Not the easiest access up steep ramps or via steps but ok for us. Easy to get into old town.
Sercotel Ciudad de Cazorla
One of our top picks in Cazorla.Sercotel Ciudad de Cazorla is set in a charming square in the pretty Andalusian town of Cazorla. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The property is 1,650 feet from the entrance to Sierras de Cazorla Nature Reserve. La Yedra Castle is just 650 feet from the Sercotel Ciudad de Cazorla.Sercotel Ciudad de Cazorla has a terrace with views of the mountains. The hotel’s restaurant serves local and international dishes, and snacks are available in the café-bar.The hotel is an ideal base for exploring the Sierra de Cazorla. Staff can provide visitor information and packed lunches.
- Good position in plaza, car park underground close by and reduced rate for guests at hotel..located as you come in from national park down road to right before plaza roundabout then located on the left.
- Great location in Cazorla and very helpful lady at the desk
- Nice clean place with professional staff and an appealing bar / restaurant, right in the centre of Cazorla. The hotel itself is a bit old-fashioned but the rooms are a decent size and don’t seem worn. Large, comfy bed.
- The location is great being in the main square where much of the life goes on. The room was a bit small but perfectly adequate and we had a reasonably good view across the square which was generally not noisy after midnight and has two nice tapas bars immediately facing the hotel.
- The position, the staff in the cafeteria, the size of the rooms and the cleanliness
Coto del Valle de Cazorla
Set within Las Sierras Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve, Coto del Valle de Cazorla is 1.9 mi outside Arroyo Frío. It offers a spa and a peaceful setting close to the Guadalquivir River.Set around a characteristic Andalusian-style patio, rooms feature a terrace and spectacular views of the mountains. You will be able to enjoy the large outdoor pool for adults and children and a rustic, cozy, lounge and gardens abundant with the surrounding nature. The restaurant and cafeteria serve characteristic cuisine from the region.The spa features a thermal pool, a hot tub, a flotation tank, sauna and Turkish baths. There is also a treatment room.Outdoor activities are numerous, including hill-walking, horse-riding and guided trekking tours by experts, out to the most fascinating spots of the National Park. Central Cazorla is 12 mi from the property.
- The room we got had a nice big terrace. Bath room was SOOO nice. Lovely pool area. Clean everywhere and friendly staff.
- We were there on July 01, 2018, two families with kids/teenagers. The location is amazing because is far away from everything, quiet and relaxing place. The customer service was also excellent!
The owner and staff.
The cozy small hotel.
The grate restaurant, The best in spain!!!
- Great location, dinner is fantastic (3 courses) Spa must go in. View is amazing. Will come back
- Amazing place to be, i have recomended it to all my family and friends. The spa facilities are very relaxing and the surroundings of the hotel are amazing. Amazing food as well. I’ll definitely come back.
One of our best sellers in Cazorla! Hotel Parque is located within the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Natural Park. It is a charming hotel with free Wi-Fi in all areas, a bar/cafe and beautiful views.Each room at the Hotel Parque comes with full air conditioning and heating, a TV and a bathroom.Public areas at the Hotel Parque offer views over the surroundings. These include a social lounge with a TV and a breakfast room.Guests at the hotel can enjoy guided 4×4 tours around the Parque Natural de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas. This protected area contains rare flora, fauna and animals.
- Great service and support for the preposition for my cycling trip!
Très bel emplacement pour faire de la randonnée
Tout est à découvrir
Le village est à visiter
- La cama supercomoda, la habitación y el baño superlimpio, Juan el dueño nos puso la calefacción nada más llegar, y nos explicó todo el funcionamiento, también nos oriento sobre donde comer a buen precio. Por supuesto lo recomendamos.
Muy bien situado para aparcar, muy buena atención por parte de la familia que lo lleva. Muy buena calidad y muy hospitalario, parece que estas en tu casa. Íbamos con niños y nos ayudaron en todo: información turística, actividades, sitios para comer, guardarnos cosas de las peques…Todo muy cercano, aparte de tratarnos como si fuésemos uno más. La instalaciones muy bien cuidadas, el wifi funciona(no como en la mayoría de los hoteles) y muy buena calefacción y confort.
Volvería sin duda.
- La entrada al hotel se esconde entre macetas de verdes y colores. La dueña te recibe con esa educación cercana y tranquila de antaño. Dueña y sabia de olivos y aceites. Pregúntale.
Top Hotels In Hinojares Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hinojares Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hinojares Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hinojares Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!