10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hinojales Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Hinojales Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hinojales Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hinojales Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hinojales Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hinojales Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hinojales Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hinojales Andalucía:
Hotel La Era de Aracena
One of our top picks in Aracena.Offering a picturesque setting in the countryside, 0.6 mi from Aracena, La Era de Aracena features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Its houses and rooms offer amazing views of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Mountains.La Era de Aracena’s charming accommodations has rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Its air-conditioned rooms and houses have a seating area with a flat-screen TV. Houses also feature a kitchen.A range of traditional Spanish cuisine is on offer in the Aracena’s restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace offering views of the surrounding valley.The area surrounding the hotel is ideal for hiking and horse riding. Gruta de las Maravillas Caves can be found in the center of Aracena, 0.9 mi from La Era.
- Views from the balcony outside the restaurant were lovely.
- Tucked away with beautiful views of mountains & greenery. Silvia the front desk lady offers the best of service any visitors would be blessed with.
- Beautiful location, peaceful and lovely views. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was excellent, large and very comfortable with a sofa to relax before bedtime. Terrace to sit and admire the view. Good value breakfast too. A haven and perfect base for exploring Aracena and the national park.
- Atencion del personal especialmente Estrella, hotel en plena naturaleza, comida del restaurante y descanso
- Beautiful scenery around the hotel, access by car is not difficult, room very comfortable and spacious, good restaurant, friendly staff. We loved our stay so much we extended it for another night.
Hotel Apartamento Rural Finca Valbono
This apartment hotel, located in the heart of a nature reserve, is a wonderful destination for those who wish to spend time closer to and appreciating nature.Located a short distance from Aracena, in the heart of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche nature reserve, with its superb countryside made up of olive groves, woodland, rocky crags and valleys dotted with dreamy whitewashed villages.The hotel itself is surrounded by chestnut trees, oaks and cork trees. It is an attractive hotel with 6 rooms and 20 countryside apartments, a bar, living room, and a fully-equipped meeting room.
- The room was very large and luxurious. The staff very friendly and helpful. The setting is very tranquil and is not really very far to town if you have a car. The parking was great. The pets are all very friendly.
- We loved the location ans the calm. Best place we stayed during our trip
- The accommodation was in a cabin type bungalow off the main road in the woods. It had a fire place and small kitchen.
- Peace and quiet. Swimming pool brilliant (bit noisy). Casitas very comfortable and welcoming.
- Nice location less than a mile from Aracena. Lovely grounds and rustic style
Hotel Sierra de Aracena
Hotel Sierra de Aracena is in Aracena, in Andalusia’s Sierra de Aracena Mountains. Wi-Fi is free in public areas and rooms offer TV and private bathrooms. Air conditioned is available in some rooms on request.The Sierra de Aracena Hotel has Mudejar-style design, characteristic of southern Spain. It offers free Wi-Fi access in public areas. There is a bar and a 24-hour reception.Hotel Sierra de Aracena is in the center of Aracena. This historic town has a castle and famous caves. It is set in the beautiful Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Natural Park. The regional capital of Huelva is around 62 mi away.
- A good base for a holiday in the area. Aracena is quiet, friendly, well kept and clean. The hotel is basic but clean, and the staff were friendly, and lots of tourist leaflets provided. Like all other Spanish hotels no kettle / tea / coffee in the room.
- What I enjoyed the most was the atmosphere this why I booked a second night, never slept so well
- Modest hotel but very good value for money and located in lovely town and area!!!
- The room was big enough for two and the bed comfortable. TV was also available.
The location is good for visiting the caves,and the museum of ham
is also close.
It was ideal for our one night stay.
Hotel Los Castaños
Hotel Los Castaños is set in the heart of Andalucia’s Sierra de Aracena Natural Park. This traditional hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel is set in rural Huelva province, 56 mi from Seville. The border with Portugal is 43 mi away. The Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Natural Park is ideal for walking, cycling or bird-watching.Rooms at Hotel Castaños are simple and functional. They all have air conditioning, a TV and a telephone. Rooms also have a full private bathroom.Los Castaños has a restaurant, with wonderful views of the countryside. There is also a bar, and a lounge area with an open fire place. The hotel offers a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.
- The hotel staff were fun and very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The fire in the lobby was kept going at all times and was a pleasant place to relax and warm-up from the midwinter chill. Breakfast by the fire each morning was very nice.
- The friendly willing to help staff. The room was always warm.
- The staff were so lovely and helpful. They were able to make recommendations about a multitude of activities to do in town. The room was simple but quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was good and very reasonably priced.
- Breakfast based on traditional Spanish, adequate and reasonable priced, coffee excellent and addition gladly provided. English at reception limited but sufficient to get by.
The reception staff were very helpful. They gave us a town plan, explained where all the sites were located.
No hairdryers in the room but one was provided as soon as I asked.
Complejo Los Veneros
Set on a hill in the Sierra de Aracena Nature Reserve, this rustic complex has an outdoor pool and offers panoramic views. It is a 75-minute drive from Huelva.Surrounded by forest, the Complejo Los Veneros offers views over the province of Huelva, Portugal and Extremadura. It has air-conditioned rooms or apartments with a private bathroom. Some have private balconies. All rooms and apartments come with a TV, and WiFi is available in public areas.There is a restaurant at the Los Veneros Complex, which offers Spanish cuisine. You will also find a poolside bar in summer.There is an art center in the complex, with exhibitions and workshops.
- Very friendly staff, great location secluded amount hills, beautiful view from the private balcony. Good size room, comfortable bed, AC, WiFi, good coffee. The pool is an excellent feature, using the pool is free for over night guests, renting an umbrella and 2 lounge chairs costs 4 euro/ day. Access to the property is only by car, on a small road. The area is very charming, nice little towns interesting to explore, also lots of hiking trails. We will definitely come back and are recommending this highly to everyone who wants a break from city life
- the location and surroundings, the owner agreed to shorten our stay without extra charge
Great and beautiful place. Wonderful view of sunset and later darkness around with weak lights of villages locted at mountains around.
The hotel is also a small art gallery. The owner presents art collected durig his voyages around the world. We liked an abstract painting in our room.
Two racks for luggage was helpful. Good lighting. Nice terrace. Interesting art in the room.
- Made us feel very welcome and were very accommodating when we watched the England football game
- The peace and quiet here is so relaxing, the food is very good. Quite a way from any towns and a bit of a rough track to get here but well worth it the views are amazing. the hosts were brilliant and so helpful. The roads around here are ideal for motorcycling loved every minute of it.
Hotel Cristina offers a traditional Extremaduran restaurant, a garden terrace and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is located a 10-minute walk from the castle and bullring in Fregenal de la Sierra.Decorated with floral designs, Hotel Cristina’s spacious rooms include a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace with views of the countryside.The La Dehesa restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine, and many dishes include local Iberian ham. The hotel also has a café, a disco-bar and a cozy lounge with a fireplace.Just 1.2 mi from the hotel, Fregenal Train Station offers regular links to Zafra and Huelva. Badajoz and Seville are around a 90-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Personnel was very attentive and kind, rooms were very comfortable, breakfast ( included in the fare) was delicious
- Didn’t really know what to expect, just wanted a light meal. Great local grub. Staff couldn’t have been more helpful, good English and they put up with my poor Spanish with good humour.
- Style of the hotel is very spanish and friendly, not much English though.
WE do not speak Spanish but found no problem in being understood
Staff were helpful and the town centre which is only 10 mins walk from the hotel was interesting
- Anticuado, mal servicio y el desayuno lo sirven muy tarde.
Hotel Posada de Valdezufre
A period manor house dating back to the end of the 19th century, located in a stunning setting, within the Aracena and Picos de Aroche nature reserve. Located in Valdezufre, it is 10 minutes’ drive from Aracena.Following its loving restoration, the hotel preserves many of its original features as well as character, and has been furnished with antiques and warm toned fabrics creating and inviting and cozy ambiance. The hotel has a bar where you can enjoy a drink.The hotel is enveloped by a mountain backdrop of olive groves, cork and oak forest, making this is an beautiful spot for those looking for the peace and quiet of a countryside location and a favorable climate.The rooms at the Posada de Valduzfre feature wooden floors and flat-screen TVs. Each one comes with a private bathroom.The Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche nature reserve made up principally of woodland and covers 184 thousand hectares. It is home to an abundance of wildlife including rare birds, and is dotted with charming whitewashed quintessential Andalusian villages. A great choice for outdoors and nature enthusiasts!
- Bed extremely comfy. Room clean. Dinner good but we were the only guests there !!!!
- The swimming pool – excellent after a long day’s drive
- Everything is just like the photos. The staff were quiet, professional and friendly. The 16€ 3- course menu was good value and beautifully cooked (I recommend the presa de Iberico). How nice to have a G&T on the shady terrace over looking the pool. Easy parking out front, plenty of sunbeds around the pool and toiletries provided. Good A.C. and WiFi. Pool is 10 x 5m. Breakfast generally value for money. Not much in the town but there is a grocers and a bar. If you’re in the area, then you can’t go wrong.
- This is a family run hotel , the owner is a first class chef, although it is a little off the beaten track in a beautiful quiet part of Spain your efforts will be rewarded.
- Although we were on a DB&B rate the food was surprisingly good. In the middle of nowhere but a useful pit stop.
Hotel Galería Essentia
Located in Aracena, a 13-minute walk from La Gruta de las Maravillas, Hotel Galería Essentia has a number of amenities including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a terrace and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Some accommodations at the property feature a balcony with a city view.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Hotel Galería Essentia can find nearby.Seville Airport is 60 miles away.
- Lovely central hotel. Pity about the road works outside. This meant we could not use the hotel car park. Really enjoyed the evening meal in the bar.
- This is a stylish and contemporary small hotel in an interesting town. We appreciated the secure parking for the motorbikes.
- Very nice boutique hotel with friendly staff and an excellent restaurant and tapas bar. The view of the castle and the town from the terrace at the back of the property is fantastic of an evening.
- Lots of character great location Sade parking for motorbike
I loved everything about this chic boutique style hotel with many outstanding features like a small waterfall feature in the restaurant
The friendly helpful staff
The quality of food served was exceptional
The pistachio Icecream was amazing
The gon and tonics went down well!
The pool was lovely and clean and pool area was so quiet between 1.30 and 4.30!
The hotel was
So close to the main square which is full of shops and cafes and banks and restaurants I was so spoilt for choice X
Hotel Sierra Luz
One of our top picks in Cortegana.This practical hotel has a heated indoor swimming pool surrounded by lush gardens and offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The Sierra Luz is set in the beautiful town of Cortegana.The Sierra Luz resort has a nice rural location in the province of Huelva. It is surrounded by nice gardens and mountains.The hotel offers simple rooms with attached bathroom with a TV. All rooms have heating, air conditioning and disabled access.The Sierra Luz restaurant serves a mix of traditional and modern meals. There is also a bar, a terrace with nice views and a garden. Homemade pastries and a range of local tapas are available here.The surroundings are popular for hiking and horse-riding. The hotel has its own tour desk and gift shop.
- Quiet place. Big rooms with great view to the landscape.
- Worked very hard to accommodate us for an additional night
- Villas were large, spacious and well air conditioned. Staff were good, polite and helpful.
- Staff super friendly, motivated and swift working. They all seemed to have a good sense of humor. Spacious room, good wifi. There are a disposable toothbrush and -paste, a comb and raisor and soap as well as a soap and shampoo in dispensers. The hotel is right at the start of tracks into the mountains. And for those who like horses, like me, dozens of horses near, and riders passing by quite often. Picadero in a nearby village if you want to ride. Nearby castle is worth a vist.
- The hotel is worth a better rating than I gave. However SEE MY COMMENTS.
Hotel Restaurante La Chácara
Offering a reception and an à la carte restaurant, Hotel Restaurante La Chácara is located in the village of Higuera la Real, in Badajoz. It features a sun terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout.All rooms are air-conditioned and heated. They also come with a view, marble floors and a TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.The restaurant serves homemade and classic cuisine of Extremadura. Guest will also find a bar. The hotel also offers meeting facilities. The surrounding area is popular for horse riding and hiking activities.Hotel Restaurante La Chácara is 0.6 mi from the nearest supermarket. The Templar town of Jerez de Los Caballeros is 12 mi from the hotel. Nertóbriga, a Celtic archaeological site is 6.2 mi away, while the Museum is 3.7 mi away. Badadoz Airport is at a distance of 53 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Hinojales Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hinojales Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hinojales Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hinojales Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!