10 Best Hotels To Stay In Higuito Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Higuito Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Higuito Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Higuito Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Higuito Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Higuito Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Higuito Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Higuito Alajuela:
Hotel Iguana Verde
Located in Orotina in the region of Alajuela, 22 miles from Jacó, Hotel Iguana Verde features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 30 miles from Hotel Iguana Verde, and Alajuela is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Iguana Verde.
- Staff were very kind and helpful. The included breakfast was much better than I expected, with fresh fruit, toast, eggs cooked to order and rice with beans. Also fresh juice and coffee.
- Nice pool and garden area. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Located in a small town rather than the beach or jungle, it gives a nice feel for Costa Rica life.
- Breakfast was fine. Interior of hotel with pool was a beautiful oasis in this little town. Everyone was pleasant and helpful.
- Amazing staff, very helpful and happy people. David and Carlos made our stay so much better and the manager/owner Vivianne was very helpful on our stay. The setting is beautiful around the pool.
👍Clean and comfortable rooms
👍Small but good pool area
👍Nice vegetation around the hotel
👍 It’s is a block away from the main street so you won’t hear noisy traffic
Hotel Villas Posada del Sol
Located in Esparza in the region of Puntarenas, 25 miles from Jacó, Hotel Villas Posada del Sol features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Alajuela is 30 miles from Hotel Villas Posada del Sol, and Monte Verde is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Villas Posada del Sol.
- The pool was nice and the rooms are large and well appointed; an easy stroll into the town.
- Location was what we prefer, off beaten path and in a neighborhood,
- close to route 606 which is the rode to Monteverde
Lovely place, quiet, and relaxing
Looking forward to our next stay
- 20min from Puntarenas and 1h from the International Airport
The Retreat Costa Rica
One of our top picks in Atenas.Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, The Retreat Costa Rica is located in Atenas in the region of Alajuela, just 28 miles from Jacó. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 25 miles from The Retreat Costa Rica, and Alajuela is 15 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Excellent staff, great room, spectacular view, delicious healthy food
- The food was absolutely amazing and the staff were equally amazing
- Everything was perfect! My favorite were the yoga class and their clean, fresh food. My husband loved the food and the pool. Their staff are just great as well. If you’re looking to detox your mind and body, this is the place!
- Everything. The accommodations, staff, yoga and especially the food was excellent.
- The facility was very clean and the views amazing. Very relaxing atmosphere.
Hotel Cerro Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cerro Lodge offers accommodations in Capulín, just 13 miles from Jacó. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Alajuela is 30 miles from Cerro Lodge, and Tambor is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great location in transition forest. Wonderful cabanas. Great hosts and wonderful food.
- Beautiful setting. Free water and hot drinks available all day.
- Fab fab little place off the beaten track and very tranquil. Stayed two nights especially to see the scarlet macaws in the area and really wasn’t disappointed. We were lucky enough to see many visit the bird feeders but also on the recommended walk outside of the property we seen sooo many – amazing! Staff are very nice, especially the guy who works in the restaurant and our room with the outside bathroom was good too.
- We had to check in after 10pm; we left a notice on Booking.com and the reception team waited on us. It was very nice.
- cerro lodge is like being in your own bird paradise and it is close to carara park. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The meals are healthy, taste great and prepared with love…plenty of vegetarian options as well.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Costa Rica – Puntarenas/All-Inclusive
Located in El Roble, 25 miles from Jacó, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Costa Rica – Puntarenas/All-Inclusive features a hot tub and water sports facilities. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Tambor is 27 miles from DoubleTree Resort Hilton Puntarenas, and Monte Verde is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The pools and grounds were beautiful, and we actually loved the black volcanic sand beach. My kids had a wonderful time here, and we spent most of it outside. The food was actually pretty good for an all inclusive hotel. The rooms however were super old and cold and wet feeling. We were in building 3, the premium building, and they were still very dirty and torn up. But honestly, the property is why we stayed here and it didn’t disappoint at all!
- The bed was alright, but the property itself was reasonably well maintained.
- We were two months in Costa Rica and this was our only resort. It was beautiful, lovely staff, and great food, wonderful pools. The downside is there is really nowhere to go within walkin distance, although we found a nice natural beach about 2km called Dona Anna and that was a nice place to go to…saw lots of monkeys there. The beach at El Roble is not very walkable as it is on such a slant given the riptide. I did not go into the water, although I swam at ten other beaches and am a very good swimmer. The ocean is a muddy brown at this point. I did not feel safe given the riptide and wonder if the kayaks ever get used given the riptide. The resort itself is fantastic and feels like a tropical oasis.
- The layout of the hotel makes it easy to navigate the property. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.
- Beds and linen were lovely , food was amazing . Best fruit I have ever tasted
Hotel Villas de la Colina
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Hotel Villas de la Colina offers accommodations in Atenas, just 30 miles from Jacó. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 23 miles from Hotel Villas de la Colina, and Alajuela is 13 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Lush setting, amazing views, lots of wild life, relaxed and amazing breakfast – highly recomended – also restaurant Guanacaste close by is great
- Loved the bungalow – amazing views and very cosy and comfortable. Great balcony with hammock. The owners are welcoming and friendly and the dogs are cute! Great value.
- Extraordinary value. Amazing views and service. Highly recommended!
- What a cute, affordable little oasis! We flew in same day and just booked one night relatively near the airport. Got there after dark and woke to stunning view. Hope I get to spend more days there again and enjoy pool, etc!
The bungalows were very pleasant.
The gardens were beatiful
The calm in all the property
The management person was excellent
Hotel Luna de Mata de Limón
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Luna de Mata de Limón offers accommodations in Artieda, just 22 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Montezuma is 31 miles from Hotel Luna de Mata de Limón, and Tambor is 26 miles away. Tambor Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel y Restaurante Costa del Sol
Hotel y Restaurante Costa del Sol is located in Mata de Limón, just 22 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Montezuma is 31 miles from Hotel y Restaurante Costa del Sol, and Tambor is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 24 miles from Hotel y Restaurante Costa del Sol.
- Beautiful location on a lagoon with lots of birds and fish. Hotel had great seafood restaurant had the freshest fish, shrimp and lobster there. Owners from Croatia everything super clean. Owners drove us to harbor where we boarded Windstar cruise and did not charge us.
- Wonderful location, friendly staff, very clean room, excellent breakfast
- The room was large, the location great, the food excellent, and the hosts friendly and helpful.
This was a wonderful find. (Car necessary) Situated by an attractive lagoon in an ordinary village, this hotel was well away from the tourist areas. Bright, clean and airy. We had lovely clean rooms with balconies overlooking the lagoon, perfect for birdwatching. Comfortable beds.
Service was mostly very pleasant. Food was good although most people who rave about it tend to eat the fish or lobster from the tanks, which we didn’t. Excellent value bed and breakfast. Some rooms only have windows onto the corridor so avoid those.
- The owners and staff were incredible! The personal connection we felt during our stay was very appreciated! We even got a ride from one of the owners on his day off to get to our ship! Hospitality to the MAX!
Cabañas Rusticas Aromas
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Cabañas Rusticas Aromas is located in Barranca. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.Jacó is 27 miles from Cabañas Rusticas Aromas, and Tambor is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana
Located in Atenas in the region of Alajuela, 30 miles from Jacó, Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. San José is 21 miles from Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana, and Alajuela is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana.
- The Staff was very friendly, the town was nice and found a great place for dinner. But they had and on site chef that also cooked a wonderful dinner. The setting, overlooking the valley, pool. Best places we stayed on our 2 week trip.
- The staff made us feel like family. The scenery and grounds were beautiful.
- The villa is beautiful and we stayed in a gorgeous room (the photos on the site don’t do it any justice). The grounds of the hotel are breathtaking, with little hideaway cabanas and lush landscaping. The staff was also lovely and of course, we received the warmest welcome by the resident dog Fritz!
- For us this provided a luxurious alternative to an airport hotel at the beginning and end of our holiday, although it could certainly be used as a base to explore the area. Staff were very helpful and responsive to our needs.
The staff was phenomenal, the hotel beautiful, the location excellent, and the room great. Best place of our trip.
Brandon and Catalina delivered outstanding customer service, and Meno (sp?) and Raymond were perfect hosts. Highly recommend it.
Top Hotels In Higuito Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Higuito Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Higuito Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Higuito Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!