10 Best Hotels To Stay In Higuera de Arjona Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Higuera de Arjona Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Higuera de Arjona Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Higuera de Arjona Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Higuera de Arjona Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Higuera de Arjona Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Higuera de Arjona Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Higuera De Arjona Andalucía:
Cortijo Cabañas Apartamentos Rurales
Located in Arjona, Cortijo Cabañas Apartamentos Rurales offers accommodations with a terrace or a balcony, free WiFi and TV, as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden.The units have a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a microwave and a toaster. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Jaén is 17 miles from the condo hotel.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Del Val
Hotel Del Val in Andújar features a garden and a terrace. This 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Del Val also offer free WiFi.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a buffet breakfast. There is an in-house restaurant, which specializes in local cuisine.Hotel Del Val offers an outdoor pool.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tips on the area.Jaén is 27 mi from the hotel.
- Super clean and comfortable, though WiFi signal was weak. Parking available.
- Clean, good size room, friendly and helpful staff that tolerated my rudimentary Spanish. Convenient location for exploring the wildlife of the Sierra Morena.
- Nice room, very comfortable, huge shower. We took our dog and cat and it was very easy as the room was big enough for us all + pet beds etc. A great convenience to have fridge too.
- Good breakfast; nice comfortable room with perfect modern bathroom; dog was allowed; free parking at hotel entrance; friendly staff;
Fina rum, väl utrustat badrum, mycket sköna sängar. Bra frukostbuffet. Fungerande Wifi på rummet.
Gratis parkering utanför hotellet.
Utmärkt läge för utflykter till Andujarparken.
Hotel Restaurante Logasasanti
The Hotel Logasasanti is located in the town center of Andujar, and features rooms with WiFi and an à-la-carte restaurant.All rooms are equipped with flat-screen TV, air conditioning and WiFi. Relax in the Logasasanti’s lounge area, where you can enjoy a read, watch the TV or chat with friends or colleagues.There is a restaurant onsite, which serves traditional Spanish food. You can also grab a snack in the cafeteria bar.Popular activities in the area are hiking, cycling tours or horse riding, which can be arranged by the property. The nearest airport is Granada airport, 86 mi away.
Had to book late the night prior to my stay for death of relative to attend funeral the next day.
Basic but clean.
Just right for one night stay for one person.
Bathroom was very clean, basic but functional appeared to be updated in the last few years.
- Me pareció perfecto la bomba de aire caliente de la habitación.
- La ubicación del hotel era muy céntrica. La habitación era amplia y el desayuno bastante adecuado.
- El trato recibido por parte del personal fué excelente. Todo muy limpio y correcto en relación calidad/precio
- El peor hotel/hostal…., que he estado en mi vida.
- Had to book late the night prior to my stay for death of relative to attend funeral the next day.
HOTEL PALACIO DE MENGIBAR
Located in Mengibar, HOTEL PALACIO DE MENGIBAR offers 4-star accommodations with a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a bar. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the hotel.All rooms in HOTEL PALACIO DE MENGIBAR are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with air conditioning, and some accommodations at the accommodation have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.Jaén is 16 miles from HOTEL PALACIO DE MENGIBAR, while Andújar is 26 miles away.
Hotel muy agradable en un edificio histórico. Bien conservado y acondicionado, Recientemente reabierto. El restaurante está en el antiguo establo.
El desayuno no tiene mucha variedad, pero es suficiente y de buena calidad.
- Camas cómodas, desayuno buffet muy bueno y todo bastante limpio
Servicio excelente. Comida genial y a buen precio. Tuve un problema y el hotel me indicó perfectamente cómo proceder.
- LA ESTRUCTURA DEL EDIFICIO QUE ALBERGA UNA GRAN HISTORIA.
- Es un sitio especial en el que se respira historia
- Hotel muy agradable en un edificio histórico. Bien conservado y acondicionado, Recientemente reabierto. El restaurante está en el antiguo establo.
Santa Beatriz de Silva
Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are on offer at the Hotel Santa Beatriz de Silva. The hotel is just outside central Mengíbar, in Andalusia.All rooms at this design hotel are spacious and elegant. They have full air conditioning and heating, a mini-bar and satellite TV.Rooms overlook the pretty gardens. There is full soundproofing. Other facilities include a hairdryer and makeup mirror in the bathroom.The Santa Beatriz’s restaurant offers Mediterranean and regional cuisine. It is a comfortable space with panoramic views of the garden.The location of the hotel allows easy access to world-famous sights such as Jaén, Úbeda and Baeza. The nearby A-316 road continues to Granada.
- Since it was in a less foreign tourist area most didn’t speak English but the restaurant lady was excellent “working” with her limited English and giving us great service!!
- The attentive restaurant staff and reception. Hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay, the garden dining room is particularly enjoyable.
- We had a large bedroom with a king size bed, a jet shower and a large window with a wonderful view of the countryside. The underground parking is good as it is shady and secure.
- The excellent underground garage was easily accessible, very secure, and included in the price. The room had good aircon, a pleasant view, good beds and bathroom and was quiet and comfortable. Very fast wifi in reception, though not so fast in the room. The only staff on duty appeared to be very junior, but were both friendly and doing their best in difficult circumstances.
- La limpieza, el acceso directo en ascensor desde el parking gratuito, la amabilidad del personal y el tamaño de la habitación. La relación calidad/precio
Gran Hotel & Spa
Set next to a charming Andalusia village, this elegant hotel has excellent facilities including a spa and hydromassage bath. Enjoy traditional cuisine in the restaurant and relax in the garden.Treat yourself to some exquisite relaxation this holiday while staying at the Gran Hotel & Spa. After soaking up the sunshine in the hotel garden and refreshing yourself in the hydromassage bath, head to the spa and wellness center.Here, you can choose between an inviting selection of treatments to help soothe and relax. Try one of the special massages which use methods such as chocolate and wine therapy.Chat with friends over coffee in the Gran Hotel & Spa’s cafe and there are lounges and banquet halls available for special occasions.
- Very quiet location. Option to have dinner at the hotel was great as there were few restaurants in town. Breakfast was Ok with a reasonable selection.
- Very big building for such a small town. Nice historic atmosphere. Parking on the premises. Dinner was OK. As was the breakfast. Helpfull staff.
- La atención es exquisita, de hecho llegamos tarde a cenar, media hora antes de cierre, y las chicas que estaban de turno nos atendieron genial e incluso modificaron el menú para que mi madre y mi hijo cenaran a gusto! Un diez de atención!
Buena situación para visitar la zona
Hotel que han querido conservar la esencia de un antiguo balneario
Las habitaciones reformadas, básicas pero confortables
El Spa, muy recomendable
Buena relación calidad precio
Buffet de desayuno muy completo, huevos, embutido, yogures, zumo, fruta, pan, tostadora..
Limpieza en las habitaciones
- El trato del personal exquisito el desayuno muy bien.
Just 6.2 mi from central Jaen, Hotel Juleca offers a seasonal outdoor pool and gardens, a restaurant and a 24-hour café-bar. The functional, air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with Canal + satellite channels.Each room at the Juleca has wooden floors and simple, modern décor. All rooms are heated and include a phone, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers information about Jaen and the surrounding area. Free private parking is available on site.Hotel Juleca is set just off the A-44 Motorway, which offers easy access to Jaen and Granada. Shops and restaurants can be found in the village of Las Infantas, just 0.6 mi away.
- Out of town but an easy drive to downtown parking in Jaen
Very comfortable rooms: great bathroom/shower, great bed, ample closet space.
Very nice restaurant: serves nice breakfast, lunch, dinner, all at very reasonable prices.
- Convenient stop off on a long trip from southern Spain to northern Germany. Only a short distance from the motorway. The hotel is modern and the rooms comfortable. There is an adjacent restaurant which serves the hotel. Evening meal was reasonably priced but the staff had very limited English. With the help of Google translate I had an enjoyable meal
- Hotel: Situated close to motorway system. Staff: Welcoming and cheerful. Room: Comfortable, clean and quite even though Hotel situated close to a road, motorway and railway line. Bed: Very comfortable. WiFi: Free and worked well from our room. Car park: Free and on site. Safe and Refrigerator in the room free of charge.
Easy access from the highway
Great satisfaction with price
Hotel Salvador is on Bailén’s main road, connecting it to the other Andalusian cities. It offers free Wi-Fi, a pretty garden and an elegant restaurant with regional cuisine.Each of the bedrooms in Hotel Salvador comes with a private bathroom, a TV and a terrace.The hotel also has paddle tennis courts and changing rooms. Free paddles and balls are provided. As well as the grounds, there is a play area for children.Hotel Salvador is well located for visiting the Jaen province. Free private parking is available on site, and the center of Bailén is within a short walk of the hotel.
- The restaurant was good and the hotel was welcoming. We were driving from Madrid to Granada and used the hotel as a stopping point. we had dinner at the hotel and were pleased they had a restaurant and bar. We also had breakfast at the hotel and it worked. Parking was in front of our room on property.
- firm beds, great staff and if you have to go to this area there isn’t a better value motel
- Warm welcome on arrival, spacious bedroom and bathroom, well located, Good food served in the cafeteria, overall an enjoyable experience.
kids play area
car parking outside your room
- I like the layout of the rooms and the outside table and chairs where one could sit and relax after a long drive. The staff were very friendly and the food was good.
This family-run hotel is located in Torre del Campo, 15 minutes’ drive from central Jaén. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel Torrezaf’s restaurant serves traditional dishes from Jaén, which tend to be based around the local olive oil. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.With good access to the A-44 Motorway, the Torrezaf is just over an hour’s drive from the amazing cities of Córdoba and Granada. There is a cycling route running through the olive oil-producing towns which passes next to the hotel.
Horrible muy antiguo sin renovar nada desde que estuve la primera vez hace 20 ańos .
Todo muy mal .
Precio carísimo para lo que ofrece 55 €
Nada en la nevera
En fin todo mal…….
No deberían vds ofertar este Hotel
A los que somos clientes de Booking
Nos desconcierta .
- El baño estaba reformado. La atención de la recepcionista. La terraza.
- EL TIEMPO QUE HIZO Y E INTERES DE UN CAMARERO JOVEN.
- Está bien situado para realizar la vía verde del aceite. Junto al hotel hay un bar-restaurante en que sirven buenas comidas o desayuno. La tostada de pan con tomate bien regada con aceite recién exprimido fue gloriosa.
- Nos dieron una habtación muy grande y con dos camas supletoias para los niños.
- Horrible muy antiguo sin renovar nada desde que estuve la primera vez hace 20 ańos .
This hotel is located just off the Madrid to Cordoba motorway and is ideal if you are booking a stay for business or as a resting point on a long journey. Free WiFi is available throughout.The hotel offers a comfortable and practical environment. It also has a great terrace, an ideal place to relax in the summer. You can sample varied cuisine in the hotel restaurant.This is also an ideal stop-off location on route to Madrid, Cádiz and Levante. It is also the perfect place to stay if you are traveling for business reasons.
- Big and clean room, big parking, good food in the restaurant, easy access to the highway.
- hot water, cheap and access to motorway. Nothing else. On an industrial estate.
- Clean rooms and hotel location just off the main road going north/south. Air conditioning good.
- Great restaurant bar serving good food until 11pm. Good size rooms and excellent value for money especially if you are looking for somewhere pet friendly.
- The location was excellent for an overnight stay near to the main road route.
Top Hotels In Higuera De Arjona Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Higuera de Arjona Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Higuera de Arjona Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Higuera de Arjona Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!